est1892

est1892 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Football (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Transfers (General) (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=87556)

rodo 19-06-15 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer (Post 3131244)
Every single post is caked in negativity.

left my rose tinted glasses in the drawer :handshake:

BobTheCharmer 19-06-15 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodo (Post 3131246)
left my rose tinted glasses in the drawer :handshake:

It's not a case of rose tinted glasses. Anyone with a brain can see that we are not where we want to be and the signings are anything but stellar. However what is the point of constant negative jibes, we have no God given right to be good. Despite our shit season we still came 6th. Only 5 teams got more points. This season we all start on zero points. Let's see what happens.

Daffy Duck 19-06-15 10:27 AM

Mandzukic to Juve for €18m

Bender 19-06-15 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer (Post 3131249)
It's not a case of rose tinted glasses. Anyone with a brain can see that we are not where we want to be and the signings are anything but stellar. However what is the point of constant negative jibes, we have no God given right to be good. Despite our shit season we still came 6th. Only 5 teams got more points. This season we all start on zero points. Let's see what happens.

CLOSE THE WEBSITE DOWN...man gives own opinion deemed negative Lord have mercy..someone Get intouch with Rev Jessie Jackson
Bob the are two sides pro and neg ...just let people have their say,if your fed up with the so called negativity ignore it,you can't tell people what to post that's not fair.

rodo 19-06-15 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer (Post 3131249)

I`m not happy with 6th maybe 30 odd years of going the match has my expectations somewhat different

BobTheCharmer 19-06-15 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender (Post 3131252)
CLOSE THE WEBSITE DOWN...man gives own opinion deemed negative Lord have mercy..someone Get intouch with Rev Jessie Jackson
Bob the are two sides pro and neg ...just let people have their say,if your fed up with the so called negativity ignore it,you can't tell people what to post that's not fair.

For fucks sake bender, its the constant shit all the time. You are one of the main culprits. Being negative is fine, we're all guilty, but when its in every thread that you post in, its fucking madness. But carry on, I'm not telling you to stop, merely highlighting when it occurs.

Rodo can post what he likes but then I should be able to comment when I think he's being negative for negatives sake.

BobTheCharmer 19-06-15 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodo (Post 3131253)
I`m not happy with 6th maybe 30 odd years of going the match has my expectations somewhat different

No one is fucking happy with 6th. But that what's it was. Finished, gone, new season approaching.:D

I'd also add without trying to be a cunt, that if you have this negative outlook on here and you regularly attend games, its probably no coincidence that the atmosphere at matches is so shit. Obviously you alone aren't responsible however if there are lots more like you then it makes sense.

Bender 19-06-15 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer (Post 3131275)
For fucks sake bender, its the constant shit all the time. You are one of the main culprits. Being negative is fine, we're all guilty, but when its in every thread that you post in, its fucking madness. But carry on, I'm not telling you to stop, merely highlighting when it occurs.

Rodo can post what he likes but then I should be able to comment when I think he's being negative for negatives sake.

then it should work both ways,has anybody told you to stop being all positive after a shit season? i haven't ..you don't like certain posters constant negativity then simply don't read/reply to their posts.But fans have every right to be pissed at last season and money wasted.What's your suggestion ?ban anyone and every one each time they make a negative comment?that's life that's the way things are right and wrong,positive and negative ying and yang.If BR does well this new season it will shut alot of us up and i hope he does end of the day we want the same thing success for LFC.

BobTheCharmer 19-06-15 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender (Post 3131283)
then it should work both ways,has anybody told you to stop being all positive after a shit season? i haven't ..you don't like certain posters constant negativity then simply don't read/reply to their posts.But fans have every right to be pissed at last season and money wasted.

You can't help reading it, its in every transfer related thread.

We have no right at all to be pissed at the money spent, none whatsoever. It isn't ours, we haven't put in shit. A few clubs shop trips where the shelf's have been emptied apart and those lucky enough to get match tickets, its small pittance. Money wasted according to you, I wasn't aware they were one year contracts handed out.

BobTheCharmer 19-06-15 11:31 AM

Oh and Bender boy, I've never asked for anyone to be banned, ever. You seem very insecure.

rodo 19-06-15 11:31 AM

Never moan at the match

Bender 19-06-15 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer (Post 3131288)
You can't help reading it, its in every transfer related thread.

We have no right at all to be pissed at the money spent, none whatsoever. It isn't ours, we haven't put in shit. A few clubs shop trips where the shelf's have been emptied apart and those lucky enough to get match tickets, its small pittance. Money wasted according to you, I wasn't aware they were one year contracts handed out.

:haha:
so Balotelli/Lovren/Carroll were value for money?

Bender 19-06-15 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer (Post 3131291)
Oh and Bender boy, I've never asked for anyone to be banned, ever. You seem very insecure.

and you make that decision based on ? do you know what goes on in my life?

RichC 19-06-15 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender (Post 3131293)
:haha:
so Balotelli/Lovren/Carroll were value for money?

Thats not what he said though

Bender 19-06-15 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichC (Post 3131296)

:haha: ok best i logout not interested in a one way debate.

BobTheCharmer 19-06-15 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodo (Post 3131292)
Never moan at the match

If true, which I must take your word for, then fair enough.

There is a difference to moaning and not cheering though. I know myself in the past when I used to go and I was fed up with houllier, I found it hard to get excited at the match. Literally going through the motions.

Anyway it's nowt personal, just you on here are very much a found a vagina but my cock won't work type of guy.

Lee 19-06-15 11:41 AM

:pop:

Kenneth 19-06-15 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichC (Post 3131296)

But the precurser wasn't what bender said either.

There are so many comments at the moment about the nature of other people and their posts, why do so many feel the need to tell people about their personality flaws or whatever? Ball not man etc.

RichC 19-06-15 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth (Post 3131306)
But the precurser want what bender said either.

That's not even English

Daffy Duck 19-06-15 12:02 PM

^ ^ in the spirit of "ball, not man" :D

Alex 19-06-15 12:14 PM

I think the issue is not between negative and positive. Its that a negative argument can be seen as a positive if its well reasoned.

If you think Lovren is a waste of money. Explain why rather than just stating a fact. Because everyone knows he was a waste. Repeating it just fucks people off.

Criticism is one of the main points for a forum, but dividing people into Positive and Negative camps doesnt really help anything. Im down on the club at the moment, but I like to think im not Negative in how I post about it.

Bender 20-06-15 06:28 PM

Chelsea and Manchester City have held talks about signing Alex Song from Barcelona, according to Sky sources.

The two Premier League heavyweights are particularly interested in Song because he qualifies as a home-grown player even though he played for Cameroon.

Song, who spent last year on loan at West Ham United, has two years left on his Barcelona contract.

Chris 20-06-15 07:41 PM

You can just picture City rocking up to the Nou Camp, Anfield, OT etc with Toure and Song in a 2 and getting smashed, they seemingly dont learn.

Phoenix07 20-06-15 08:08 PM

He could be a cheaper option to bolster their home-grown quota. Surely they have some quality youngsters to bring through. They do have an excellent youth set-up, so they should have a look there.

Bender 21-06-15 08:06 AM

Premier League champions Chelsea are in talks to sign midfielder Alex Song, 27, who was on loan at West Ham last season. Barcelona value the former Arsenal man at £5m. (Telegraph)

Liverpel 21-06-15 04:01 PM

Manchester United have responded to Real Madrid’s bid for David De Gea by telling the Spanish club they want to sign Sergio Ramos, the Guardian understands.

The 29-year-old central defender, who has played 128 times for Spain, has an official buyout clause of €180m (£128m). But his contract at the Santiago Bernabéu expires in July 2017 and United are believed to think they have a chance of signing Ramos without having to meet that figure.

Real Madrid have already had an initial bid for De Gea turned down, believed to be in the region of €18m. Representatives then travelled to the UK for a meeting at which they requested United set a price for the goalkeeper. Madrid remain convinced they will eventually sign De Gea, who has one year left on his contract and wants to return to Spain, and anticipated a meeting that would be a formality. Instead they met a counter-bid: you want De Gea, we want Ramos.

The central defender has been at Real Madrid for 10 seasons since joining from Sevilla for €27m euros. He has played more than 400 games for Madrid and is the vice-captain but negotiations over a new contract have been at a standstill for some time. There have been significant hints of a tension between the player and the club, encouraging United in their pursuit.

There has been interest from other clubs in Europe but none have communicated that directly to Madrid. Real deny having any offers at all. The Barcelona presidential candidate, Jordi Majo, claimed he had been indirectly offered Ramos two days ago. Real Madrid did not deny that story but the player’s camp did, in the Spanish media.

Ramos has two years left on the deal he signed in 2011, meaning Madrid’s hand may not yet be forced – certainly not to the extent that they believe United’s hand is forced regarding De Gea. It is unusual for Madrid to allow a player’s deal to enter into the final two years, though. According to calculations by the Spanish sports daily AS, 11 of the last 14 renewals undertaken by the president, Florentino Pérez, have been finalised before this stage.

Ramos earns €6m euros a year after tax.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...a-sergio-ramos

RedReet 21-06-15 05:13 PM

Scary that Ramos is 29 already. Last 10 years have flew by.

foresterbloke 21-06-15 11:34 PM

Isn't Ramos a massive cunt or is that Pepe? Or is it both of them?!

Liverpel 21-06-15 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foresterbloke (Post 3132187)
Isn't Ramos a massive cunt or is that Pepe? Or is it both of them?!

Both of them. :handshake:

foresterbloke 21-06-15 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liverpel (Post 3132194)
Both of them. :handshake:

That should suit Man Utd then!

Phoenix07 22-06-15 08:37 AM

Ramos and Schweinsteiger would be impressive in terms of quality and leadership. Big names too.

The_weatherman 22-06-15 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 3131318)
I think the issue is not between negative and positive. Its that a negative argument can be seen as a positive if its well reasoned.

If you think Lovren is a waste of money. Explain why rather than just stating a fact. Because everyone knows he was a waste. Repeating it just fucks people off.

Criticism is one of the main points for a forum, but dividing people into Positive and Negative camps doesnt really help anything. Im down on the club at the moment, but I like to think im not Negative in how I post about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_weatherman (Post 3130919)
I think Spurs will finish above us next season, the squads are close in ability, and their's might just edge it, but I think Pochettino is a better manager.

Fortunately I missed all the posts by the tag-team and don't feel like responding to that, but what is so negative about that point I just made? I however think it got very negative reactions which are bound to get another batch of reactions.

Like Shaggy said, we finished behind them for 5 out 6 seasons, they have a good manager and they have a good team, their keeper is very good, Eriksen, Dier and Kane make a strong spine and they have good young players coming through to beef up the squad.

meffin 22-06-15 01:41 PM

Bender 22-06-15 02:05 PM

Cech to Arsenal ....excellent deal for them.

Bender 22-06-15 02:07 PM

Kondogbia to Inter reported to be 35m euros (£25m).

Pablo 22-06-15 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender (Post 3132414)
Kondogbia to Inter reported to be 35m euros (£25m).

Same price as we paid for Lallana.

Bender 22-06-15 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 3132427)
Same price as we paid for Lallana.

yep..... good signing for Inter

rodo 22-06-15 05:12 PM

Cech gone to Arsenal

Liverpel 22-06-15 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender (Post 3132432)
yep..... good signing for Inter

We don't know that yet.

RedReet 22-06-15 08:43 PM

Think Cech might turn out to be the best transfer this summer. Surprised Mourinho is letting him join a rival.