est1892

est1892 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Sports (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   6 Nations 2014 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=85441)

ChesterDave 21-01-14 12:30 AM

6 Nations 2014
 
I know we have a Rugby Thread but think this deserves its own spot for dedicated chatter.

I can see Wales retaining the title this year. Don't think England or France will have enough to stop them. Italy to avoid the wooden spoon so that probably means Scotland will finish last.



Also,
Est 1892 : 52119
http://espnscrum.fantasyleague.com/

Free to enter fantasy 6 nations

Liverpel 26-01-14 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChesterDave (Post 2818202)
I know we have a Rugby Thread but think this deserves its own spot for dedicated chatter.

I can see Wales retaining the title this year. Don't think England or France will have enough to stop them. Italy to avoid the wooden spoon so that probably means Scotland will finish last.



Also,
Est 1892 : 52119
http://espnscrum.fantasyleague.com/

Free to enter fantasy 6 nations

I'm in. :handshake:

RichC 26-01-14 11:22 AM

I'm in

Liverpel 29-01-14 12:35 AM

I see that snoozy and I are still pending members (ooh matron!).


Poor management, Dave from Chester.

Chazza 29-01-14 12:43 AM

When's the team cut off?

Loads of players you would expect to be starters left out.

ChesterDave 29-01-14 01:15 AM

Unlimited changes to starting XV before first game.

I actually still need to pick my team. I used the auto select so I could set up the league. Probably a task for Thursday on my day off

ChesterDave 29-01-14 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liverpel (Post 2824710)
I see that snoozy and I are still pending members (ooh matron!).


Poor management, Dave from Chester.

:haha: Didn't even realise I had to approve members

3 of us. Come on lads get the teams in!

Chazza 29-01-14 01:19 AM

I will be joining :source:

Liverpel 29-01-14 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChesterDave (Post 2824751)
:haha: Didn't even realise I had to approve members

3 of us. Come on lads get the teams in!

I've roped my brother in.

lucas 29-01-14 11:01 PM

I'm in now. Awaiting approval :wave:

Daniel 7 31-01-14 09:13 PM

Why do rugby players have those weird ears? What happens?

RichC 31-01-14 09:15 PM

It's blood clots I think, they could have them drained but most don't bother

Daniel 7 31-01-14 09:17 PM

So that causes their ears to look flat and lumpy? Its fucking weird. Playing rugby does that to your ears?

Chazza 31-01-14 09:20 PM

Getting em tugged about don't help.

RichC 31-01-14 09:21 PM

It's usually the forwards and a lot of its from the scrums

Rigadon 31-01-14 09:43 PM

I'm in :D

BTW - Gethin Jenkins isn't playing on Saturday (noticed a couple of you have him in your sides)

Red_Polo 31-01-14 09:44 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauliflower_ear

Chazza 31-01-14 09:57 PM

Registered.

ChesterDave 31-01-14 11:44 PM

All requested accepted.

Telegraph also doing a free to enter league with slightly less restrictions on number per nation.

3 credits for free and 10,000 in the prize pool.

Chazza 01-02-14 03:33 PM

And we're off.

Chazza 01-02-14 03:34 PM

Gift for Cuthbert 5-0 Wales

Rigadon 01-02-14 05:24 PM

Italy played very well. Wales were not so great. If we play like that next week (against Ireland), we'll lose.

Always like the Six Nations. Any one of Wales, Ireland, England or France could win it.

Liverpel 01-02-14 06:01 PM

Try to France. 30 seconds.

Liverpel 01-02-14 06:43 PM

Good game this. 16-8 to France, coming up to half time.

ChesterDave 01-02-14 07:09 PM

Missed all Wales and first half Eng. Tried to finish 30 mins early and ended up 15 mins late at 5.45

Chazza 01-02-14 07:15 PM

Luther :rock:

ChesterDave 01-02-14 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigadon (Post 2828709)
Italy played very well. Wales were not so great. If we play like that next week (against Ireland), we'll lose.

Always like the Six Nations. Any one of Wales, Ireland, England or France could win it.

Don't think Ireland are anywhere close enough. Would need tournie of life and several favourable results England or Wsles for me. Prob Wales

Liverpel 01-02-14 07:48 PM

That's gotta hurt.

Chazza 01-02-14 07:48 PM

Fuck off France

Chazza 01-02-14 07:56 PM

Shithouses

Cormack74 01-02-14 07:58 PM

Jammy french cunts. No way did we deserve to lose that.

ChesterDave 02-02-14 03:18 AM

I had 25 on 48.5+ points at 10/11 and 110 on Wales to win overall at 2/1

Decent day but disappointed England lost :(

ChesterDave 02-02-14 03:21 AM

Also:


SECOND :rock:

Liverpel 02-02-14 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChesterDave (Post 2829124)
Also:


SECOND :rock:

But with only one Irishman on your team you'll be slipping down on a few hours. :D

Liverpel 02-02-14 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChesterDave (Post 2829124)
Also:


SECOND :rock:

6th! :rock:

Chazza 02-02-14 08:22 PM

Top :rock:

RichC 02-02-14 08:24 PM

FFS :shake:

4th sodding 4th

Chazza 02-02-14 08:28 PM

:haha:

Not so cocky now eh snoozy :D

RichC 02-02-14 08:33 PM

Just round 1 over my hooved friend!

Chazza 02-02-14 08:36 PM

Indeed.

I will be all doom and gloom by round 4 wanting a sacking and watching my champions league place slip away after a draw away to Italy.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.