est1892

est1892 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Football (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Manchester United (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=78717)

MrMichael 27-07-18 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vermilion (Post 3493745)
Such a bitter jealous little man. :shake:

Oh wait, don't tell me, he's diverting attention. :haha:

He's just laughable. Even discounting that they'll inevitably splash a shit load on some average players they don't need in the next couple of weeks, while we'll probably shift a few fringe players, Klopp and he have spent virtually the same amount on players at their respective clubs but we've recouped a large amount of that, them virtually nothing..

  ManU In ManU Out LFC In LFC Out
16/17£166.50m £42.44m £71.91m£76.41m
17/18 £147.96m£10.35m £151.23m £157.05m
18/19 (so far)£74.43m £21.02m£163.98m £12.60m
Total £388.89m£73.81m £387.12m£246.06m
Balance ManU -£315.08m LFC -£141.06m
(transfermarkt)

So yeah, if Klopp "has to win" due to our spending then what about him due to theirs? :haha:

Vermilion 27-07-18 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMichael (Post 3493818)
He's just laughable. Even discounting that they'll inevitably splash a shit load on some average players they don't need in the next couple of weeks, while we'll probably shift a few fringe players, Klopp and he have spent virtually the same amount on players at their respective clubs, but we've recouped a large amount of that, them virtually nothing..

  ManU In ManU Out LFC In LFC Out
16/17£166.50m £42.44m £71.91m£76.41m
17/18 £147.96m£10.35m £151.23m £157.05m
18/19 (so far)£74.43m £21.02m£163.98m £12.60m
Total £388.89m£73.81m £387.12m£246.06m
Balance ManU -£315.08m LFC -£141.06m
(transfermarkt)

So yeah, if Klopp "has to win" due to our spending then what about him due to theirs? :haha:

:haha::haha: :handshake:

badpiggy 27-07-18 08:41 PM

Mourinho is a third world Catholic Alan Partridge. He lives in a hotel, trading on past glories, raging against a world that has left him behind, pissing away money he doesn't have. Klopp is a happy Martin Luther, congenitally incapable of not honestly balancing the books but with a deceptively simple yet revolutionary idea.

Tatterdemalion 27-07-18 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badpiggy (Post 3493840)
Mourinho is a third world Catholic Alan Partridge. He lives in a hotel, trading on past glories, raging against a world that has left him behind, pissing away money he doesn't have. Klopp is a happy Martin Luther, congenitally incapable of not honestly balancing the books but with a deceptively simple yet revolutionary idea.

I suspect that is the first and the last time anyone has made such a comparison in such a manner :haha:

badpiggy 27-07-18 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tatterdemalion (Post 3493841)
I suspect that is the first and the last time anyone has made such a comparison in such a manner :haha:

:D I was kinda half serious too. Klopp = frugal Protestant where you are totally responsible for yourself. Mourinho is a profligate Catholic trading endlessly in blame and guilt.

rodo 29-07-18 06:51 AM


HamboCairns 29-07-18 06:58 AM

I celebrated when we scored. It's Liverpool vs Man Utd, friendly or not.

rodo 29-07-18 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foresterbloke (Post 3494133)
I celebrated when we scored. It's Liverpool vs Man Utd, friendly or not.

did you say boom shack a lack?

Bender 29-07-18 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodo (Post 3494135)
did you say boom shack a lack?

If he did then he should change his name to Apache Indian :haha:

tsb 29-07-18 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender (Post 3494142)
If he did then he should change his name to Apache Indian :haha:

:haha:

Me want gal

Bender 29-07-18 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsb (Post 3494144)
:haha:

Me want gal

:haha:

danperkins 29-07-18 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foresterbloke (Post 3494133)
I celebrated when we scored. It's Liverpool vs Man Utd, friendly or not.

:handshake: although I didn't say boom shaqalak..... or did I?

HamboCairns 29-07-18 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodo (Post 3494135)
did you say boom shack a lack?



I think I said "Fucking yes!"

Buzzo 29-07-18 10:22 AM

Mourinho bemoaning ... pretty much everything..!!

Including belief he will only sign one more player, that Martial should not be with his new baby, and this desperate call to Arms.

“just hope the boys on deserved holidays take care of themselves a little bit and somebody wants to do what [Marcus] Rashford and [Phil] Jones do, is to be back a little bit earlier to try and help the team because for the beginning of the season we are going to be in trouble.”

Fredo 29-07-18 10:47 AM

Slated Valencia as well for coming back out of shape. :haha:

Buzzo 29-07-18 10:53 AM

The majority of their fans seem pretty fed up with him.

Shit defensive football and unrelenting negativity and moaning.

SB 29-07-18 11:44 AM

He’s the one they wanted though so I hope they get to live the nightmare for quite a while longer. A major implosion will be bloody marvellous.

fidget 29-07-18 12:24 PM

I just got another ban from redcaf lol

Assassin 29-07-18 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fidget (Post 3494191)
I just got another ban from redcaf lol

I havnt been able to sneak back in there since getting ousted during the Tourettes Howard onslaught :haha::haha:

ChesterDave 29-07-18 01:05 PM

It is quite funny on there as some are desperate to scream it doesn't matter its preseason and others point out results don't matter but regardless of the results the style and approach is the same hideous shite they've had for two years.

The former seamed to be winning

Leyton388 29-07-18 01:11 PM

Glorious. Biggest club in the world my arse.

Leyton388 29-07-18 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fidget (Post 3494191)
I just got another ban from redcaf lol

Think I'm going to have to join. What I don't get on there are Liverpool fans posting on there and being open about it. Unless your trolling undercover i don't see the point.

Shaggy 29-07-18 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fidget (Post 3494191)
I just got another ban from redcaf lol

:haha: Link?

HamboCairns 29-07-18 01:58 PM

I hope it translates into a 6th place finish behind Chelsea

fidget 29-07-18 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaggy (Post 3494197)
:haha: Link?

This time I actually said I was a Liverpool fan and tried to be subtle about my trolling.
Harry "MUGA" maguire - making united great again was one of mine.
Just look up posts by "baby keith" unless they deleted them:haha:
I got 6 out of 12 posts actually approved then got a ban.

It's a really weird place full of insane superfans - makes the RAWK they all laugh so much about look quite reasonable.

Roboklopp 29-07-18 03:22 PM

:haha:

fidget 29-07-18 03:25 PM

and this one i lifted from here but a mod removed alan partridge from the post

"If Klopp doesn't watch out he's going to end up living in a hotel, trading on past glories and railing against a world that's left him behind."

Roboklopp 29-07-18 03:40 PM

They let that through yet removed the Partridge bit? How odd.

Leyton388 29-07-18 04:00 PM

:haha:

Cormack74 29-07-18 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leyton388 (Post 3494196)
Think I'm going to have to join. What I don't get on there are Liverpool fans posting on there and being open about it. Unless your trolling undercover i don't see the point.

:handshake:

That's the bit I've never got.

fidget 29-07-18 05:44 PM

It's weird - the ones they don't ban tend to be doormats.

RichC 29-07-18 07:54 PM

Reading through some of thier posts on redcafe :haha:

One of my favourite comments so far “Is there a central defender in the league with the recovery pace, strength and aerial dominance of Smalling?”

Assassin 29-07-18 08:23 PM

Apperently mourinho is favouritre across the board of bookies to be first man sacked or walk away in the PL

Roboklopp 29-07-18 08:25 PM

Who do you think they’ll go for next?

Assassin 29-07-18 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roboklopp (Post 3494277)
Who do you think they’ll go for next?

Didier Deschamps

Roboklopp 29-07-18 08:28 PM

Haha. That’d be hilarious.

BigChief 29-07-18 08:29 PM

So you were baby Keith. :haha:

MUGA is very good. There is no doubt Utd fans have transformed into Trump supporter types.

Klopp smiles, dances, makes comments that we could have been 11 points behind City instead of 25-odd and he's laughed at as a clueless idiot who can't even make a point or win a trophy. Jose trashes the confidence of every single youngster at his OWN club and he's a successful, loveable manager.

Jose will indeed make MUGA. All over the Redcafe-necks' faces. And yes, they will continue to swallow. Honestly, it's brilliant. :jizz:

Assassin 29-07-18 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roboklopp (Post 3494281)
Haha. That’d be hilarious.

It could be amusing....:D Its a tough one. Who would want it? They have gone through managers fairly quickly since DBF abicated

RichC 29-07-18 08:31 PM

You want him there as long as possible. Going forwards they could be pretty decent with what they’ve got in the squad but Mourinho doesn’t play that way so not playing to their strengths.

Club seems to be toxic at the moment which is great to see :D

Roboklopp 29-07-18 08:32 PM

I really hope he’s there another 3 years. How long is his contract?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.