est1892

est1892 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Football (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Manchester United (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=78717)

Nick77 03-10-12 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcasemore (Post 2453827)
I see Roberto Martinez has been fined by the FA for his outburst after them losing to United :shake:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19729114

Interestingly Fergie hasn't been given the same punishment after his rant about Foy

And Foy's been demoted to League 2!

ChesterDave 03-10-12 04:35 PM

IN the last 3 or so weeks 'the hairdryer treatment' has been increasingly used by journos.

Its a fucking shit phrase.

tsb 04-10-12 09:16 AM

They are interested in Tom Ince.

One we might regret letting go?

Assassin 04-10-12 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsb (Post 2454605)

We did not let him go, he chose to go!

Gingawaria 04-10-12 12:54 PM

Quote:

Not at all, Sterling's a lot better than him. He wouldn't have got a game here.

magicalbarnes 06-10-12 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaggy (Post 2453961)
LOL :haha:

(click the link to see the video)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...uHgG2h-oq9oaTT

Fergie's cracking up!

Im glad fergie did that actually, maybe it will teach all those sky reporters not to kiss his arse so much.

Red_Polo 06-10-12 09:27 AM

Is it just me or does he appear to be bladdered? :haha:

Fredo 06-10-12 10:07 AM

He's a facking cunt isn't he. :haha:

MrsB 06-10-12 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Polo (Post 2456584)
Is it just me or does he appear to be bladdered? :haha:

Totally. :haha:

BigChief 08-10-12 12:06 PM

What are the odds of Demento being Jimmy Savilled as soon as he's dead? I reckon reports from FA/BBC/Sky/refeering individuals can't wait for their 15 minutes of fame to start exposing the obvious corruption Demento's caused in English football.

Certainly will make for better television than countless eulogising after a few weeks.

Captain Stu 08-10-12 12:08 PM

Quote:

As previously said - Sterling is better and letting him go also meant his fucking prick of a Dad couldn't stick his nose in anymore. Demanding huge contracts and promises of how many games he's going to play.

Fuck off.

I hope he doesn't end up working out somewhere else though, he looks talented but let's hope it's just because he's at Blackpool in the Championship.

RichC 08-10-12 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChief (Post 2458553)
What are the odds of Demento being Jimmy Savilled as soon as he's dead? I reckon reports from FA/BBC/Sky/refeering individuals can't wait for their 15 minutes of fame to start exposing the obvious corruption Demento's caused in English football.

Certainly will make for better television than countless eulogising after a few weeks.

I've wondered about this, I really do think we'll here some stories emerge once he's gone.

Never been a conspiracy theorist but the stuff United have got away with over the years!

Captain Stu 08-10-12 12:21 PM

More than likely it'll be confirmation of what we already know - tapping up players, the FA afraid to punish him for pretty much anything lest they end up on the receiving end of a bollocking, etc...

ChesterDave 08-10-12 12:30 PM

So we might get to find out why Scholes was not disciplined for his confession he fouled players deliberately (so he was retured at the time but surely when he returned that was worthy of a ban).

We might get to find out why they took no action against him for his typical diving cheating foreingers opinions.

Or why despite multiple warnings about his future conduct they have still not charged him for his comments last week despite then having charged Martinez.

BigChief 08-10-12 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Stu (Post 2458571)
More than likely it'll be confirmation of what we already know - tapping up players, the FA afraid to punish him for pretty much anything lest they end up on the receiving end of a bollocking, etc...

I'd settle for that. At the moment the above is brushed under the carpet as conspiracy theories. Would like to see them in large print on slow news days.

dom9 08-10-12 01:53 PM

Quote:

Howard Webb reviewed Robin Van Persie incident and didn't consider it to be act of violent conduct @Iandennisbbc

Chazza 08-10-12 01:55 PM

He also saw the Tiote stamp on Cleverly and decided that was ok.

Captain Stu 08-10-12 01:55 PM

If anything, that just proves more that Webb is a terrible referee rather than showing that he's a member of Slurgie's hareem.

BigChief 08-10-12 04:42 PM

No it doesn't, it shows that Tiote had to be let off if Van Persie was to be the same. Newcastle wouldn't miss Tiote as much as manure would miss Persie.

lfcJT07 08-10-12 05:18 PM

When was the last game Manure lost when their referee was Howard Webb?

Liverpel 08-10-12 10:56 PM

http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/0...ve-Affiar.aspx

ChesterDave 14-10-12 10:18 PM

Fergie won't be happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ail%2BReporter

Vermilion 14-10-12 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChesterDave (Post 2463673)

It'll be Suarez's fault. :crackoff:

magicalbarnes 21-10-12 12:48 PM

Ferguson: Rio let us down

Rio Ferdinand's refusal to wear a 'Kick It Out' T-shirt before Manchester United's win over Stoke is set to spark internal disciplinary action.

Sir Alex Ferguson said on Friday that his players would wear the shirts before Saturday's Premier League game and condemned Jason Roberts, who also refused to wear a 'Kick It Out' T-shirt prior to Reading's defeat at Liverpool.

Speaking to United's in-house TV channel MUTV, Ferguson said: "I am disappointed. I said (on Friday) that the players would be wearing it in support of the PFA and that every player should adhere to it.

"And he goes and lets us down. We will deal with it, don't worry."

Roberts and Ferdinand were protesting at what they perceive to be a lack of action by the 'Kick It Out' organisation in combating racism in football.

After high-profile incidents involving Reds striker Luis Suarez - banned for eight matches - and Chelsea's John Terry - suspended for four games - in the last year, Roberts was particularly unhappy with the latter punishment.

"The four-match ban was, for me, not a heavy enough sanction for what happened," Roberts said in the week.

"I'm totally committed to kicking racism out of football but when there's a movement I feel represents the issue in the way that speaks for me and my colleagues, then I will happily support it.

"I think people feel let down by what used to be called 'Let's Kick Racism Out of Football'.

"People don't feel like they have been strong enough."

While Ferguson condemned Ferdinand, Reading boss Brian McDermott stood firmly behind Roberts.

He told Sky Sports News: "Jason has had a very strong view of it and I respect Jason's view.

"It was important to him what he did today. I 100 per cent back him."

At Old Trafford and prior to United's game with Stoke, which they won 4-2, all of Ferdinand's outfield team-mates wore the black 'one game, one community' T-shirts as agreed but the former West Ham man sported a bright red United tracksuit top.

Ferdinand eventually took his training top off to reveal he was wearing a United training shirt, with the DHL sponsors logo.

It represents an obvious snub to the anti-racism message, and directly contradicted Ferguson's stance on the matter yesterday when the United boss was asked what he thought of Roberts' protest.

"Everyone should be united, with all the players in the country wearing the Kick it Out warm-up tops," Ferguson had said.

"I don't know what point he (Roberts) is trying to make.

"I don't know if he is trying to put himself on a different pedestal from everyone.

"But he really should be supporting all the rest of the players who are doing it."

Stoke boss Tony Pulis backed the right of players to decide whether or not they wanted to wear the Kick It Out shirts.

"They are given the opportunity and chance to decide," he said.

"Let me say this about this country. People have the right to say yes or no. In a lot of countries you haven't the right.

"You can do what you want here. You have the chance to stand up and say you don't want to do it.

"This is a great country. It is multi-cultural. It is the best country in the world. They might have a gripe. Maybe rightly so, especially when you see incidents like the one in Serbia.

"I have never - and no club I have managed - have ever worried about anything like that. Black, white, Catholic, Protestant, you treat people as human beings. There is good and bad in religion and colour. You have to be straight down the middle and treat everyone the same."

On the subject of funding for Kick It Out, he added: "I don't know enough about it. The black players at our football club get treated exactly the same as the white lads. There is no difference. That is the way it should be."

ChesterDave 21-10-12 01:11 PM

It neglects to include the telling remark from DBF... It embarrassed him. Nothing to do with the campaign

Baracus 16-01-13 04:42 PM

Signed some commerical deals with the Richest Guy in China Yesterday ( Soft Drinks)

If the Glazers do ever wanna sell up. I'm sure there will be plenty of Billionaires to snap them up :sigh:

Tee 16-01-13 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baracus (Post 2546686)
Signed some commerical deals with the Richest Guy in China Yesterday ( Soft Drinks)

If the Glazers do ever wanna sell up. I'm sure there will be plenty of Billionaires to snap them up :sigh:

But don't you know, there aren't any more out there. :handshake:

Captain Stu 16-01-13 04:49 PM

The best thing that could happen would be that some H&G-alike cunts buy them out with promises of riches, saddle them with debt and drive them into a big mountain of shit.

Rich 16-01-13 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Stu (Post 2546711)
The best thing that could happen would be that some H&G-alike cunts buy them out with promises of riches, saddle them with debt and drive them into a big mountain of shit.

That'll never happen. The best thing that could happen is the club bring in the wrong managers post-Ferguson.

Baracus 16-01-13 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tee (Post 2546703)
But don't you know, there aren't any more out there. :handshake:

Clearly :handshake:

Captain Stu 16-01-13 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich (Post 2546730)
That'll never happen. The best thing that could happen is the club bring in the wrong managers post-Ferguson.

You never know...

:sigh:

I don't think their first appointment after Slurgie will be a big name, I think someone like Phelan might take over for a year, wait for the hype to die down and then make their move for a permanent manager.

Nobody in world football will want that job straight away, least of all because his chair at Old Toilet will be stained with so badly piss stained.

Daffy Duck 17-01-13 02:05 AM

http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1358373198164.gif

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT?!?!?!

Look at fuckin Dowd.

Kenneth 17-01-13 02:13 AM

Got a yellow for that didn't he?

Daffy Duck 17-01-13 02:15 AM

I thought that's a clear direct red.

Muddled 17-01-13 07:52 AM

Nah, it's late and a yellow. In my opinion, of course.

What does boil my piss is how everybody giggles that it's 'typical Scholesey'. :grr:

magicalbarnes 17-01-13 10:04 AM

Quote:

Man Utd home advantage led to penalty decisions - Sam Allardyce
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce says the decision to deny his side at penalty at Old Trafford but award Manchester United one, was down to home advantage.

Wayne Rooney scored the only goal of the game as West Ham lost 1-0 to crash out of the FA Cup after a replay.

Allardyce's side were denied a penalty when the ball struck Rafael's arm, only for the hosts to be awarded one later when Jordan Spence handled late on.

"You see it time and time again at Old Trafford," Allardyce said at full-time.

"There's no doubt about the difference between Rafael's handball and Jordan Spence's.

"Spence plays for West Ham and the away team, while Rafael plays for the home side at Old Trafford."

Rooney went on to blast the penalty over, but Allardyce was nonetheless furious at the decision.

"With Rafael, the ball hits his hand but no penalty is given. With Jordan Spence, the ball hits his hand and it's a penalty. The incidents are the same. If you give one you've got to give both, simple as that."

Allardyce went on to suggest that referee Mike Dowd had been perfectly-placed to give West Ham the decision, having seen the replays.

"The ref did not see Rafael's handball because of his position. But he was in a worse position to see Jordan Spence's than Rafael's."

Victory saw Manchester United through to a fourth-round tie against Fulham and veteran Ryan Giggs admitted he was relieved to get through. "I'm pleased," he said.

"It's the FA Cup and anything can happen. You saw that from some of the results last night, so I'm pleased to get through.

"When you've got players coming back from injury it can be tough sometimes. And we have to give credit to West Ham, they were tough to play against."
:jaw::jaw:
It looks like Big Sams in trouble from his master.

magicalbarnes 17-01-13 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muddled (Post 2547103)

What does boil my piss is how everybody giggles that it's 'typical Scholesey'. :grr:

:handshake:
Yep i cant stand the chuckling culture 'ahhh good old scholsey, he still cant tackle after all these years'. Its as if they're commending him for being cute!

tufty 17-01-13 11:41 AM

yet another Scholesey special :shake:

and strange how Bacon face didn't kick off when only 3 mins of added time was shown, wonder how many mins would have been shown if they had been one nil down ?

Lee 17-01-13 11:46 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicalbarnes (Post 2547165)
Yep i cant stand the chuckling culture 'ahhh good old scholsey, he still cant tackle after all these years'. Its as if they're commending him for being cute!

:handshake: :handshake:

And this 'Fergie time' bollocks too. Bastards.

danperkins 17-01-13 12:20 PM

Quote:

It is very annoying listen to them saying that shit, ah typical Paul Scholes tackle mistimed etc... no he is just a dirty little bastard.