est1892

est1892 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   World Cup 2018 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   England v Sweden (Neutrals thread) (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=90208)

topscorer 11-07-18 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spud_gun (Post 3488740)
And this is what the majority dont seem to get.

It's a rivilary. In much the same way everyone on here rejoices when United or the Chavs get pumped in Europe.



Honestly I'm not particularly patriotic so I'm not offended and don't really care.

Just ribbing you guys a little since you seem to be so much more passionate about seeing England lose than your own countries winning or than I am about England winning.

McDermotX 11-07-18 09:31 PM

England trying to bring on VAR for Trippier

Venton 11-07-18 09:31 PM

It's fine. It would be a bit two faced of me to get a cob on given all the stick I've given my Jocko mates over the years on the sporting front.

Pepe79 11-07-18 09:32 PM

Tbf, England did support Ireland in '94

Buzzo 11-07-18 09:33 PM

4 mins.

Pepe79 11-07-18 09:34 PM

"It's coming home" is repeating itself.
Semi-final heartbreak again.

McDermotX 11-07-18 09:34 PM

Stick the fucking head on him Rakitic !

Buzzo 11-07-18 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venton (Post 3488745)
It's fine. It would be a bit two faced of me to get a cob on given all the stick I've given my Jocko mates over the years on the sporting front.

:D Iíve got loads of English mates, some of whom drive me nuts with it, some who are pretty decent about it all.

topscorer 11-07-18 09:37 PM

TBF as soon as I realized we had 5 Spurs players on the pitch I knew we were doomed lol.

Venton 11-07-18 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3488751)
:D Iíve got loads of English mates, some of whom drive me nuts with it, some who are pretty decent about it all.

I quite enjoy it - it stops me hoping too much to begin with :D

I've got a lot of United mates and half my family are Blues so you've can't walk away with your arse in your hands or they've got you for ever.

spud_gun 11-07-18 09:38 PM

Going to enjoy Ian Wrights tears

Buzzo 11-07-18 09:38 PM

‘England are contenders again’

As ever, media and fan base went too early.

McDermotX 11-07-18 09:38 PM

First halfway decent side.

Out........they're coming home, they're coming home etc


Tough for Henderson (and TAA to a lesser extent), but fuck yeah for Dejan !!!!

Buzzo 11-07-18 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venton (Post 3488757)
I quite enjoy it - it stops me hoping too much to begin with :D

I've got a lot of United mates and half my family are Blues so you've can't walk away with your arse in your hands or they've got you for ever.

Try being Scottish...!

But :handshake: Exactly, if you dish it out you have to expect to take it back.

spud_gun 11-07-18 09:40 PM

Handily beat a pub side, last minute winner against Tunisia. Penalties to beat Columbia who were.missing their best player. Beat a horrific Sweden side handily and lost to the two best sides they played......:haha:

Buzzo 11-07-18 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDermotX (Post 3488762)
First halfway decent side.

Out.



Tough for Henderson (and TAA to a lesser extent), but fuck yeah for Dejan !!!!

100% :handshake:

Harry Kane was soooooo shit tonight. Still on for the most dismal ever golden boot.

spud_gun 11-07-18 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3488761)
ĎEngland are contenders againí

As ever, media and fan base went too early.

Clive's an utter bellend. Always has been

spud_gun 11-07-18 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazza (Post 3487454)
Unlucky you miserable cunts :rock:

Especially Spudgun with your big holiday to England.

A fucking holiday to England from Scotland :haha:

:haha:

Suck my plums

Kenneth 11-07-18 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spud_gun (Post 3488765)
Handily beat a pub side, last minute winner against Tunisia. Penalties to beat Columbia who were.missing their best player. Beat a horrific Sweden side handily and lost to the two best sides they played......:haha:

But went to the world cup.

Irishnev 11-07-18 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3488737)
Meh.

Itís a rivalry. Who gives a fuck.

Itís like watching Man U for me.

Ha ha - not that bad for me, more like Everton.

McDermotX 11-07-18 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spud_gun (Post 3488772)
:haha:

Suck my plums

:haha:

Buzzo 11-07-18 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth (Post 3488776)
But went to the world cup.

Thatís the oldest retort ever.

Looked like fun, would love to have Scotland there. But failing that Iíll take tonight :D

Venton 11-07-18 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3488764)
Try being Scottish...!

But :handshake: Exactly, if you dish it out you have to expect to take it back.

:D

labourRed 11-07-18 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth (Post 3488776)
But went to the world cup.

It's the taking part that counts. :haha:

Irishnev 11-07-18 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3488766)
100% :handshake:

Harry Kane was soooooo shit tonight. Still on for the most dismal ever golden boot.

I would argue all tournament and was afraid to tempt fate by saying anything :haha: - is he this shit for Spurs all the time. He is a fucking enigma because he was shit yet ends up with the golden boot.

spud_gun 11-07-18 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth (Post 3488776)
But went to the world cup.

Well duh!

McDermotX 11-07-18 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3488781)
Thatís the oldest retort ever.

Looked like fun, would love to have Scotland there. But failing that Iíll take tonight :D

:haha:

Buzzo 11-07-18 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishnev (Post 3488788)
I would argue all tournament and was afraid to tempt fate by saying anything :haha: - is he this shit for Spurs all the time. He is a fucking enigma because he was shit yet ends up with the golden boot.

:haha:

Same, typed about 5 ‘Kane is shite’ posts tonight but deleted them for fear of Jinx.

2 tap ins v Tunisia. A fluke. And three pens :shake:

Seemed to want to play like a number 10 which doesn’t seem his game.

spud_gun 11-07-18 09:52 PM

Wonder how many tabs Prosineski will get through on Sunday during the game

topscorer 11-07-18 09:53 PM

A lot of happy Croatians in Salzburg

Irishnev 11-07-18 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3488795)
:haha:

Same, typed about 5 ‘Kane is shite’ posts tonight but deleted them for fear of Jinx.

2 tap ins v Tunisia. A fluke. And three pens :shake:

Seemed to want to play like a number 10 which doesn’t seem his game.

Not sure of this is true(offside) or not but love the anti Kane mood now :haha:


Venton 11-07-18 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishnev (Post 3488804)
Not sure of this is true(offside) or not but love the anti Kane mood now :haha:

https://twitter.com/robrlfc/status/1017145824265072640

That would be reliant on Raheem actually converting it though!

topscorer 11-07-18 09:55 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fdf28b37bd.jpg

spud_gun 11-07-18 09:55 PM

Kane didn't need to square it. A striker with his ability should have scored.

Sincerely hope we're not going to see a backlash of any sorts against individual players by fannies on Social Media.

spud_gun 11-07-18 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venton (Post 3488807)
That would be reliant on Raheem actually converting it though!

:haha:

topscorer 11-07-18 09:56 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ac9210ba5a.jpg

Buzzo 11-07-18 09:58 PM

What game was Gary Neville watching..?

topscorer 11-07-18 09:59 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cf2b9d5241.jpg

labourRed 11-07-18 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishnev (Post 3488804)
Not sure of this is true(offside) or not but love the anti Kane mood now :haha:

https://twitter.com/robrlfc/status/1017145824265072640

Raheem was behind the ball so is onside.

foresterbloke 11-07-18 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labourRed (Post 3488825)
Raheem was behind the ball so is onside.

But Kane was offside, at least he was flagged offside when the ball was saved.

Update: Looks like the linesman flagged for a goal kick.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.