est1892

est1892 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   World Cup 2018 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   England v Sweden (Neutrals thread) (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=90208)

ChesterDave 11-07-18 10:26 PM

Had he scored though, VAR would have determined him on

foresterbloke 11-07-18 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChesterDave (Post 3488853)
Had he scored though, VAR would have determined him on

You're right.

dom9 11-07-18 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topscorer (Post 3488809)

Quote:

Originally Posted by topscorer (Post 3488814)

Quote:

Originally Posted by topscorer (Post 3488821)

I don't understand these posts.

They look a bit creepy.

Red_Polo 11-07-18 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dom9 (Post 3488866)
I don't understand these posts.

They look a bit creepy.

Yeah I didn't want to ask but wtf?! :haha:

dom9 11-07-18 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Polo (Post 3488869)
Yeah I didn't want to ask but wtf?! :haha:

:haha:

Buzzo 11-07-18 11:14 PM

:haha::respect:


topscorer 11-07-18 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dom9 (Post 3488866)
I don't understand these posts.

They look a bit creepy.



Salzburg is full of Croats celebrating. Cars going round the center beeping horns and Croats on the sidewalks cheering and waving flags.

It's a great atmosphere. Cannot wait to get to Zagreb tomorrow.

dom9 11-07-18 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topscorer (Post 3488889)
Salzburg is full of Croats celebrating. Cars going round the center beeping horns and Croats on the sidewalks cheering and waving flags.

It's a great atmosphere. Cannot wait to get to Zagreb tomorrow.

Ah.

Shame you didn't capture the atmosphere.

Chazza 11-07-18 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spud_gun (Post 3488772)
:haha:

Suck my plums

You horrible backward cunt.

Couldn't enjoy life if it sucked you off mid Rodgers hating.

McDermotX 12-07-18 02:13 AM

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/atta...0&d=1531344030

spud_gun 12-07-18 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazza (Post 3488900)
You horrible backward cunt.

Couldn't enjoy life if it sucked you off mid Rodgers hating.

:haha:

Up yae.

RedReet 12-07-18 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishnev (Post 3488788)
I would argue all tournament and was afraid to tempt fate by saying anything :haha: - is he this shit for Spurs all the time. He is a fucking enigma because he was shit yet ends up with the golden boot.


He rushed back from injury too soon towards the ends of season IMO, to try and win golden boot. He's never looked fully fit since.

Like us, Spurs could do with a proper back-up striker as Llorente is hardly like-for-like.

Kenneth 12-07-18 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labourRed (Post 3488825)
Raheem was behind the ball so is onside.

But couldn't score in a brothel. There's no such things as an easy chance for raheem.

dom9 12-07-18 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth (Post 3488945)
But couldn't score in a brothel. There's no such things as an easy chance for raheem.

I'd be interested to see his stats for the tournament.

Kenneth 12-07-18 08:42 AM

Any in particular?

Kenneth 12-07-18 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dom9 (Post 3488891)
Ah.

Shame you didn't capture the atmosphere.

:haha:

dom9 12-07-18 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth (Post 3488947)
Any in particular?

You know, the usual. Height, weight, BMI etc.

Buzzo 12-07-18 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dom9 (Post 3488952)
You know, the usual. Height, weight, BMI etc.

Raheem Sterling (Capricorn).

Height 5'7" Weight 154lbs

Games - 5
Gams substituted off - 4
Attempts - 8
On target - 1
Goals Scored - 0
By left Foot - 0
By right foot - 0
By head - 0
Passes completed - 91
Assists - 1
Distance Covered - 27.45 (MI).

Edit: :haha: Killing it.

dom9 12-07-18 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3488961)
Raheem Sterling (Capricorn).

Height 5'7" Weight 154lbs

Games - 5
Gams substituted off - 4
Attempts - 8
On target - 1
Goals Scored - 0
By left Foot - 0
By right foot - 0
By head - 0
Passes completed - 91
Assists - 1
Distance Covered - 27.45 (MI).

Edit: :haha: Killing it.

:rock:

spud_gun 14-07-18 04:35 PM

Not even worth the trouble today :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.