est1892

est1892 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Football (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Other matches 20/21 Season (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=91054)

Buzzo 12-09-20 07:52 PM

Other matches 20/21 Season
 
I hope West Ham get smashed.

ChesterDave 12-09-20 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3652890)
I hope West Ham get smashed.

That's all that needs to be said, I think. Can we lock the thread now?

spud_gun 12-09-20 08:11 PM

Will an 8pm KO on a Saturday be a regular thing this season?

Buzzo 12-09-20 09:42 PM

Newcastle 1 up with 5 mins to go.

Buzzo 12-09-20 09:46 PM

0-2 West Ham look absolutely shite.

S-RED 12-09-20 09:56 PM

Moyes............ its what i do I WIN .... what a twat

S-RED 12-09-20 10:22 PM

Moyes 1st manager to manager to go?

Venton 13-09-20 05:15 PM

Rodriguez getting to terms with the fact that it doesn't matter how intelligent your passing is if there is no-one there to receive them

Venton 13-09-20 05:38 PM

Very little quality to this match it had to be said. Both managers should be furious with this.

Venton 13-09-20 05:41 PM

Cracking delivery that though. Even Dom couldn't miss

Buzzo 13-09-20 05:41 PM

1-0 Everton

They’ve been playing well last ten mins.

Venton 13-09-20 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3653044)
1-0 Everton

Theyíve been playing well last ten mins.

I'd say comparatively :D

Buzzo 13-09-20 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venton (Post 3653045)
I'd say comparatively :D

:D

They created 2 decent chances before the goal tbf. Ha-mez looks decent with a bit of space and Doucoure is a good signing.

Spurs look woeful.

Venton 13-09-20 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3653046)
:D

They created 2 decent chances before the goal tbf. Ha-mez looks decent with a bit of space and Doucoure is a good signing.

Spurs look woeful.

Don't they though? A shadow of the team they were a year or so ago.

red g 13-09-20 05:49 PM

everton look miles better than last season, they can actually string 2 passes together.

I think they could push on this season and get a top half finish.

Venton 13-09-20 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red g (Post 3653048)
everton look miles better than last season, they can actually string 2 passes together.

I think they could push on this season and get a top half finish.

:D

Venton 13-09-20 05:52 PM

England no 1 displaying his fine distribution from the back there. Shite.

Venton 13-09-20 05:54 PM

Spurs secret weapon coming on now. Siggy.

Buzzo 13-09-20 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venton (Post 3653051)
Spurs secret weapon coming on now. Siggy.

He was £50m wasnít he :haha:

Venton 13-09-20 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3653052)
He was £50m wasnít he :haha:

Not far off that. If you want to see a toffee froth at the mouth mention Siggy or Schneiderlen. Guaranteed.

Buzzo 13-09-20 06:01 PM

Neither team looks all that fit. Definite lack of intensity compared to our game yesterday.

Buzzo 13-09-20 06:06 PM

Even though Spurs have been absolutely bollocks, barely a shot on goal since HT - this has got late Spurs equaliser written all over it.

Venton 13-09-20 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3653055)
Even though Spurs have been absolutely bollocks, barely a shot on goal since HT - this has got late Spurs equaliser written all over it.

Oh defo. Pickford Howler ftw!

Venton 13-09-20 06:11 PM

What a pair of dirty divers.

Fredo 13-09-20 06:16 PM

How much Spurs paid for NDombele?

Buzzo 13-09-20 06:18 PM

Piss poor from Spurs. Barely offered anything since going 1 down.

Venton 13-09-20 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3653059)
Piss poor from Spurs. Barely offered anything since going 1 down.

:handshake: don't look like they fancy it do they? Can't buy their way out of this one either.

Venton 13-09-20 06:22 PM

Everton didn't look bad there but that's the worst I've seen Spurs play in years. Powder puff stuff from them.

Buzzo 13-09-20 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venton (Post 3653060)
:handshake: don't look like they fancy it do they? Can't buy their way out of this one either.

Big problems if they have a bad season.

Worst time ever to open a £1bn stadium. Generating zero revenue from it for 6 of the first 12 months since it opened.

Iím guessing Harry Kane will be thinking about getting away if he want to win anything in his career. Son also.

Problems.

spud_gun 13-09-20 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredo (Post 3653058)
How much Spurs paid for NDombele?

FIFTY FOUR MILLION :haha::haha::haha::haha:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tang...spieler/450936

Venton 13-09-20 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3653062)
Big problems if they have a bad season.

Worst time ever to open a £1bn stadium. Generating zero revenue from it for 6 of the first 12 months since it opened.

Iím guessing Harry Kane will be thinking about getting away if he want to win anything in his career. Son also.

Problems.

That's the killer. Can't offset those loans against all those franchised hand filled pies and executive boxes you were hoping to sell. Losing to Everton just makes it worse.

Fivex 13-09-20 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venton (Post 3653060)
:handshake: don't look like they fancy it do they? Can't buy their way out of this one either.

Plus they won't be getting £200m for Kane any more :haha:

Fivex 13-09-20 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3653062)
Worst time ever to open a £1bn stadium. Generating zero revenue from it for 6 of the first 12 months since it opened.

:D

Say that again please. :rock:

All their forecasts are fucked too for the forseeable, off pitch revenues etc - at absolute best the capacity will be 20% for events over the next year or two

RedReet 13-09-20 06:30 PM

That was a pretty shit match.

Although Spur's forums and Twitter accounts probably still more positive than ours.

Fredo 13-09-20 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedReet (Post 3653068)
Although Spur's forums and Twitter accounts probably still more positive than ours.


:haha::haha::haha:

Cormack74 13-09-20 06:35 PM

dupe

Cormack74 13-09-20 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fivex (Post 3653067)
:D

Say that again please. :rock:

All their forecasts are fucked too for the forseeable, off pitch revenues etc - at absolute best the capacity will be 20% for events over the next year or two

I think I was told that for the stadium to be worthwhile, they need CL every season and even when the ground is back at capacity, no amount of hot dog sellers is going to make enough of a difference if they're only competing in the Thursday night cup.

Buzzo 13-09-20 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedReet (Post 3653068)
Although Spur's forums and Twitter accounts probably still more positive than ours.

:haha::haha:

spud_gun 13-09-20 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cormack74 (Post 3653072)
I think I was told that for the stadium to be worthwhile, they need CL every season and even when the ground is back at capacity, no amount of hot dog sellers is going to make enough of a difference if they're only competing in the Thursday night cup.

They're also missing out on the revenue that the NFL games would have generated :haha:

Buzzo 14-09-20 09:28 PM

Seems like it is all Brighton, even though they are down 0-1.

red g 14-09-20 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3653219)
Seems like it is all Brighton, even though they are down 0-1.

this post aged well :D

Ams12 14-09-20 09:32 PM

1-1

Then BAAAMMM! Reece James with a worldie! 2-1 :( címon Brighton!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzo 14-09-20 09:33 PM

1-2

S-RED 14-09-20 09:41 PM

spawny cunts

S-RED 14-09-20 09:44 PM

Brighton are nice on the eye, but are powderpuff in midfiled & need a proper striker. Another long season for them i think

BigChief 14-09-20 09:51 PM

Wow Chelsea are shit. Thank feck for that. They look like a group of players that doesn't have a recognised manager. Brighton on the other hand has no decent player but is dominating (yet somehow losing) because of the manager.

So, so relaxed now about Sunday now. VvD cutting out his preseason-long complacency hangover and TAA getting minutes under his belt. He will 'Lamptey' Alonso's arse.

BobTheCharmer 14-09-20 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChief (Post 3653226)
Wow Chelsea are shit. Thank feck for that. They look like a group of players that doesn't have a recognised manager. Brighton on the other hand has no decent player but is dominating (yet somehow losing) because of the manager.

So, so relaxed now about Sunday now. VvD cutting out his preseason-long complacency hangover and TAA getting minutes under his belt. He will 'Lamptey' Alonso's arse.

Sunday was never and will never be a walk in the park.

BigChief 14-09-20 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S-RED (Post 3653225)
Brighton are nice on the eye, but are powderpuff in midfiled & need a proper striker. Another long season for them i think

Strange as it seems Brighton's midfield is dominating the inept Kante and Jorgino combo. Trossard made Jorgino his bitch with the shimmying and turns. Jorgino had to fold over and catch some oxygen into his lungs.

BigChief 14-09-20 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer (Post 3653228)
Sunday was never and will never be a walk in the park.

Definitely won't be and if we do treat it as such then we'll lose. But Havertz and even Werner? I've seen better. Havertz certainly is a few months away from being ready for non-farmers football.

As long as we're not handing the ball on a plate to Werner like VvD did to Bamford or Alzate did to Werner tonight then Lampard has no idea how to use him.

BigChief 14-09-20 09:59 PM

Ah shit. Jorgino goes off injured. Just our luck. Hope he's ok for Sunday.

Venton 19-09-20 01:01 PM

Pickford is obviously a notorious jelly but Everton do look a lot better already. Ancelotti is doing some nice work there, considering the clay he has been working with.

Venton 19-09-20 01:17 PM

Decent goal that. Have to say it's been coming.

Venton 19-09-20 01:19 PM

wtaf from Gibbs there. Bilic will be explaining the error of his ways with a cudgel later I'd imagine. Just handed the game to Everton.

Venton 19-09-20 01:21 PM

Bilic now red carded after the half time whistle blows. You dopey baggie twats.

Buzzo 19-09-20 01:21 PM

Shite defending all round on this goal.

A longer armed keeper may have saved this.


Venton 19-09-20 01:23 PM

To be fair he can't even reach the top shelf at Tesco's so how is he going to save that?

Venton 19-09-20 01:34 PM

Seems a bit tight on Bilic there. Didn't seem to say anything out of turn, didn't swear, just asked the ref to check the replay. Not worthy of a red card that.

HamboCairns 19-09-20 01:38 PM

Haha 2-2 - what a fucking t-rex Pickford is.

Venton 19-09-20 01:45 PM

This is actually a good game.

Venton 19-09-20 01:46 PM

Having said that Richarlison has to be in the same club as Suarez when it comes to shithouse simulation, pretending he took a whack in the face there.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.