est1892

est1892 (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Liverpool FC (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   the REVENGE DERBY PL Game 24: Liverpool v Everton (https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=91231)

Buzzo 18-02-21 01:01 PM

the REVENGE DERBY PL Game 24: Liverpool v Everton

Sat 20th 17:30 Everton SKYSPORTS

After the damage they did to our season in the last derby if we aren't up for this one then we never will be. Arguably our most important player out for the season and one of our news signings out for 2 months.

Such a shame there will be no crowd for this one.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkiKwbZW...jpg&name=large
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/10...2952140988.jpg

Encouraging noises about Fab and Naby being back in contention. I feel Naby could be a real asset (new signing) in the run in as he offers something a bit different to the rest of our midfielders.

Team wise, going for the most optimistic projection injury wise I'd like to see. I dunno who to drop from midfield if Fab is fit though. Jones has been excellent.

-------------------------------Becker--------------------------------------
Trent-----------------Kabak---------------Fab---------------------Robbo
--------------------------------Hendo-------------------------------------
--------------Gini/Jones--------------------Thiago/Jones----------------
-------------------------------Firmino-------------------------------------
Mo-------------------------------------------------------------------Mane

SB 18-02-21 01:04 PM

It’s hard to get excited about Naby returning as he no sooner finds a little form & he’s back to the treatment table for a lengthy lay off.

Pepe79 18-02-21 01:09 PM

Can we lose those images? Instant fucking downer coming into the thread!

Exiled_red 18-02-21 01:09 PM

I would definitely be looking to play Jones ahead of Thiago, his form has been better, he's a local lad so it means a lot to him, and I worry about Thiago he's been prone to some early yellow cards, if he has revenge in his head could easily be sent off in this one, and going down to 10 is the last thing we need.

Also fairly certain that either Henderson or Fabinho will start at CB alongside Kabak, hopefully Fab is fit then we can get Henderson into midfield.

Buzzo 18-02-21 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SB (Post 3695236)
Its hard to get excited about Naby returning as he no sooner finds a little form & hes back to the treatment table for a lengthy lay off.

Hopefully this longer lay off has 'solved' some of the niggly injuries he has been getting, which seems to have been the approach.

Exiled_red 18-02-21 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3695245)
Hopefully this longer lay off has 'solved' some of the niggly injuries he has been getting, which seems to have been the approach.

I really hope so, lets be honest he needs to start showing his worth to the team, IMO he has the rest of this season and next if he hasn't been able to establish himself as a regular for an extended period of time he'll be moved on.

SB 18-02-21 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzo (Post 3695245)

Mate I really hope your right as Id love to see the player we thought we were buying turn up soon. Could be the difference between top 4 or not. Oh and winning the CL too. ;)

Pablo 18-02-21 01:14 PM

They were so overly aggressive in the last match. I'm still furious about it.

With them still in with a chance of finishing ahead of us it does worry me they'll be the same again this time around. Pricks, absolute pricks.

kev776 18-02-21 01:16 PM

---------------------------------Becker--------------------------------------
Trent-----------------Kabak---------------Fab---------------------Robbo
--------------------------------Hendo-------------------------------------
-------------------Jones--------------------Thiago------------------------
-------------------------------Firmino-------------------------------------
Mo-------------------------------------------------------------------Mane

Irishnev 18-02-21 01:28 PM

Fucking blueshite - we owe these pricks

Jaco_Pastorious 18-02-21 01:53 PM

https://www.peninsulanewsreview.com/...aanichPD_1.jpg

I'm match ready.

rudedog 18-02-21 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaco_Pastorious (Post 3695260)

Seems a bit excessive for watching the game in your house :haha:

Yozza 18-02-21 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe79 (Post 3695242)

Agree - not very pleasant to look at & be reminded of again...

Jaco_Pastorious 18-02-21 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudedog (Post 3695263)
Seems a bit excessive for watching the game in your house :haha:

Have a number of cricket fans and two Everton supporters living near me, so if anything I think I should be appluaded for showing remarkable restraint. :)

frank the tank 18-02-21 02:20 PM

Really hope that we beat these pricks. I want it to hurt them though......either a tonking by a load of goals or a Divock-style last minute winner. I would love to see Pickford make an almighty cock up as well.......would be brilliant.

I think Jurgen will have our team pumped up for this. They genuinely did f##k up our season and to these small minded, small time losers, that would be like winning a trophy.

fabinho 18-02-21 02:24 PM

Thiago to get a red.

Roboklopp 18-02-21 02:30 PM

We could really do with a cryogenically frozen 1980s Souie to extract revenge in kind.

Jaco_Pastorious 18-02-21 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roboklopp (Post 3695274)
We could really do with a cryogenically frozen 1980s Souie to extract revenge in kind.

And him being allowed to play by 1970s/1980s ref standards. :D

Can you just imagine the amount of injuries on the pitch if an early 80s Souness was on it for ten minutes of play by 80s standards?

Tribute 18-02-21 02:40 PM

Not sure Jurgen will drop Fab straight back in again, more likely Hendo and Kabak as CBs I think... he'll try and keep the team as similar to the Leipzig game as poss, so Jones, Gini and Thiago in midfield again. Usual three up front.

Really hope we get an early goal (or two!) so they have to come out and play football rather than it being a dour nil nil at half-time and all they've done is kick lumps out of us again.

Jaco_Pastorious 18-02-21 02:48 PM

We also have the extra incentive, thanks to City beating them, of their game in hand over us becoming less of a factor if we beat them.

Buzzo 18-02-21 02:52 PM

baitman 18-02-21 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabinho (Post 3695270)
Thiago to get a red.

And Jones.

Curtis will be flying in with studs up, and thats in the tunnel.

kingfunk 18-02-21 03:39 PM

I cant deny I’ve fantasied about being 3 up with four minutes to go then bringing on a couple of academy players with the sole purpose of inflicting season ending injuries... I know two wrongs don’t make a right, but this is everton.

Kenneth 18-02-21 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfunk (Post 3695289)
I cant deny I’ve fantasied about being 3 up with four minutes to go then bringing on a couple of academy players with the sole purpose of inflicting season ending injuries... I know two wrongs don’t make a right, but this is everton.

I'm in :handshake: Richarlison in particular. We should be falling over every time he goes near our players, beat the cunt at his own game.

BigChief 18-02-21 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth (Post 3695291)
I'm in :handshake: Richarlison in particular. We should be falling over every time he goes near our players, beat the cunt at his own game.

:handshake:

Fivex 18-02-21 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe79 (Post 3695242)

Spoilers at least!! :(

Pablo 18-02-21 04:07 PM

Also worth mentioning Pickford is horrendous at saving long range shots (well all shots really). We seem to barely ever score from outside the box these days, but if there's ever a game to get some shots off, its this one!

Jaco_Pastorious 18-02-21 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 3695295)
Also worth mentioning Pickford is horrendous at saving long range shots (well all shots really). We seem to barely ever score from outside the box these days, but if there's ever a game to get some shots off, its this one!

And aim the shots right at him so there is more chance of him diving over the ball.

danperkins 18-02-21 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exiled_red (Post 3695247)
I really hope so, lets be honest he needs to start showing his worth to the team, IMO he has the rest of this season and next if he hasn't been able to establish himself as a regular for an extended period of time he'll be moved on.

ChesterDave 18-02-21 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 3695295)

He got away without criticism for his cock up in the first game because it was given offside but it was 100% his fault.

Slinky Skills 18-02-21 07:27 PM

Hopefully someone will grab Richiarlson by the throat the bastard.

Shaggy 18-02-21 07:44 PM

Pepe79 18-02-21 07:49 PM

No Kelleher either, obvs. So we’re down to Adrian and Pitaluga, if there is a problem with Alisson.

Roboklopp 18-02-21 08:22 PM

Please fuck off

Pepe79 18-02-21 08:29 PM

Before I do, hopefully Alisson’s just having a rest day.

Roboklopp 18-02-21 08:32 PM

Not you petal. Providence.

Pepe79 18-02-21 08:42 PM

I knew what you meant, hon :hug:

Pepe79 18-02-21 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe79 (Post 3695333)
No Kelleher either, obvs. So were down to Adrian and Pitaluga, if there is a problem with Alisson.

Im taking shit, Kelleher was on the bench in midweek.

But he wasnt pictured in training either, so likely him and Alisson were just training separately from the group. And breath.

Buzzo 18-02-21 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe79 (Post 3695357)
Im taking shit, Kelleher was on the bench in midweek.

But he wasnt pictured in training either, so likely him and Alisson were just training separately from the group. And breath.

Yeah the goalies train separately :handshake:

It seems anything is possible injury wise tbf.

kev776 19-02-21 12:18 AM

Twatter saying he's injured, could be bollox based on no training pics.