Thread: Rafa Watch
View Single Post
Old 16-05-13, 09:12 AM   #8790
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Balague claiming Real, PSG and Monaco all considering Rafa and Laudrup...

Quote:
Rafa Benítez and Michael Laudrup considered for Real Madrid, Monaco and PSG

The difficulties Real Madrid is having to finalize the deal with Ancelotti (the lastest twist is that PSG will accept to let the manager go if Madrid lets them negotiate with Ronaldo, the saga will continue) means they are thinking of new possibilities in case the Italian ends up staying at the French club. Other coaches got a call: Juup Heynckes, Rafa Benítez and Michael Laudrup.

Monaco and PSG are also looking for a manager and Benítez and, according to Danish sources, also Laudrup are also in the list. While the Spanish manager is looking for a job (there is also interest from Napoli and two more Italian clubs), Laudrup is expected to stay at Swansea.

It is interesting to see that Chelsea is getting rid of a manager pursued by other big clubs in Europe. The target set by the English club when he signed was a top three position. He added a good cup run to that target. So Benítez delivered what was asked of him and more. The victory in the Europa League doesn't prove that he did a good job -he has impressed players and the board with his dedication and decisions. But in the eyes of some fans, beating Benfica is confirmation that the Spanish coach is one of the top managers in Europe.
http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/b...source=twitter