Thread: Manchester City
View Single Post
Old 21-10-20, 01:03 AM   #6284
Harv
Randy Marsh

Let's face the facts here, if that was a male Lino he touched then people would probably haven't even mentioned it. But because its a woman and we're in an age where society is frothing at the mouth to whinge about something on social media to feel like they're important and making a difference to society they play the sexist/racist/somethingphobic/justletmebeangryatsomething card.

Without realising by being up in arms about it you are also treating woman differently, as though they aren't able to handle themselves in this situation, when she obviously can. Every feminist I know (and I know quite a few) would scoff at the thought they need protection or be treated differently because a footballer touched a female Lino on the shoulder to try get her attention.

"looking through your posts since 2007 and what you have consistently written about my football team I have come to the conclusion that if you had 1 more brain cell you would be a plant .. your father was a hamster and your mother smells of elder berries, I fart in your general direction ..." Nicey
Harv is offline   Reply With Quote