View Single Post
Old 26-02-21, 11:11 AM   #7057
Exiled_red
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishnev View Post
I wish

The thing here is we are never getting a break - Hendo out means we are again stretched in midfield. Milner is over played and injured, Curtis is a kid so we need to manage his minutes, Naby back from extensive rehab agsin he needs to be managed, Thiago with big gaps due to his injury and clearly being overplayed. The same will happen with Fab

Klopp needs to bite the bullet here and rotate Kabak, Davies and Phillips at the back whilst managing the time of the guys in midfield so they are not overplayed. Ox needs to step up now and even Shaq - change to a 4-2-3-1 with Jota bring available again also

Unprecedented injuries - Iíve never seen the like for any team in all my years watching football. Fucking t-Rex
Not sure how much rotation the guys at the back (Kabak, Phillips and Davies) will need, I'd be tempted to pick a partnership as first choice to develop an understanding and rotate as neccessary.

I totally agree about midfield more or less go with 3 from 4 of Wijnaldum, Thiago, Fabinho and Jones, and rotate in Milner, Naby, Shaq and Ox if possible when fit.