It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-02-20, 08:42 PM   #6841
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul12 View Post
Why is it? He was a force of nature, but he was not disciplined tactically. Benitez in effect said that a number of times. He needed to be given a free role because he could not consistently do what was expected in a disciplined role. That doesn't make him a bad player or anything, but I thought it was something that was widely acknowledged. (I certainly wasn't trying to be controversial.)
I think giving him a different role nearer to the goal was just as much about making the most of his special abilities than him being clueless tactically. Rafa loved his 2 guys sitting and all that stuff, why would anyone limit Gerrard in his prime to that?! World class attackers cost the most for a reason so sitting one in a holding midfield role permanently would be daft. He could do it if asked, like he did plenty of times including to perfection at home to Chelsea in the 2007 CL Semi where we couldn't afford to concede an away goal, but getting Gerrard to play a Lucas Leiva or Momo Sissoko type role all the time is a waste given how gifted he is with the ball.

Obviously I wouldn't say it was one of his main strength's when talking about him, yeah he could go superman and vacate a space on occasions, wasn't as smart as Xabi or whatever but I think this thing about him supposedly being tactically clueless is massively over done and it seems to be getting more of a thing with every year he's retired. This is a guy that's been brilliant as a 6 when his legs had gone, an 8, a 10 or out wide and quality whenever he filled in at full back yet he's apparently meant to be thick as fuck in tactical intelligence. Not his best attribute or a particularly big strength sure, "tactically illiterate" as you put it no chance.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 09:04 PM   #6842
Cormack74
Shankly
 
Cormack74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 9,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
I’m not sure the ‘Rangers are getting done over by the refs’ angle will have much mileage up here The standard of officiating up here is historically dire, but the OF are definitely the beneficiaries of many, many favourable decisions.

Gerrard is getting (and deserves) praise for how he is handling this mini crisis. It would have been some achievement to have taken the title, I’m sure they will regroup. They were very unlucky not to win the League Cup - I’m sure they will focus on the Scottish Cup.

I only saw the last 20 mins but the first Killie goal could have been ruled out for h-ball then Morelos was denied a penalty - fair enough except the foul committed on him was the almost identical foul that he was then penalised for when scoring a few minutes later

I couldn't quite work that out

It's very rare I watch Scottish football, pretty much the only other game I've seen was the LC final where they played Celtic off the park for75 minutes but SG doesn't seem to have had much luck TBH as illustrated by Killei scoring from a ridiculous mishit on Wednesday night.
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 09:05 PM   #6843
Saveloy
Expect the Wurst
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I think giving him a different role nearer to the goal was just as much about making the most of his special abilities than him being clueless tactically. Rafa loved his 2 guys sitting and all that stuff, why would anyone limit Gerrard in his prime to that?! World class attackers cost the most for a reason so sitting one in a holding midfield role permanently would be daft. He could do it if asked, like he did plenty of times including to perfection at home to Chelsea in the 2007 CL Semi where we couldn't afford to concede an away goal, but getting Gerrard to play a Lucas Leiva or Momo Sissoko type role all the time is a waste given how gifted he is with the ball.

Obviously I wouldn't say it was one of his main strength's when talking about him, yeah he could go superman and vacate a space on occasions, wasn't as smart as Xabi or whatever but I think this thing about him supposedly being tactically clueless is massively over done and it seems to be getting more of a thing with every year he's retired. This is a guy that's been brilliant as a 6 when his legs had gone, an 8, a 10 or out wide and quality whenever he filled in at full back yet he's apparently meant to be thick as fuck in tactical intelligence. Not his best attribute or a particularly big strength sure, "tactically illiterate" as you put it no chance.
This post
Saveloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-20, 12:47 PM   #6844
BillobShaisley
Dalglish
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,545
Stevie was great but he was never an Aimar, Pirlo or a KDB. He wasn't the greatest at unpicking a lock, working out how to pull players around with 3 or 4 passes before spotting and pouncing on a small opening. If he couldn't fuck it, eat it or kill it he didn't know what to do. If it wasn't working then do the same thing harder, faster and with more commitment.

As a player 'force of nature' is a good description, the way he would 'grab the bull by the horns' and barnstorm a way through was second to none. But at the very highest levels, it wasn't enough and that was his relative weakness and the quality that I am interested to see how it shows as a manager. If he hasn't learnt that finesse then he will struggle at the highest levels as he did as a player, getting slightly out manoeuvred by those with less inherent talent but a more measured and sophisticated and patient approach.

It's a pretty fair point and I'd agree it's not controversial.
__________________
"that is my opinion and that is more important than what anyone else has to say about it" - Mr A.Fergusson, Oct 2011
BillobShaisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-20, 01:00 PM   #6845
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 40,116
Tricky question for him to answer as Rangers Manager, but good to see Stevie is paying attention to the City news. He'd take the backdated medal for sure.

Quote:
"I read that myself this morning," Rangers manager Gerrard, who was captain of Liverpool when they finished two points behind City in 2014, said after his side's win over Livingston.

"We will wait and see. From a UEFA point of view, it is obviously a real strong sentence or punishment. I'm sure they will appeal so we will wait and see what the outcome is on that.

"Then we will see whether the Premier League act from there. But if you look at the severity of the punishment from UEFA, something has gone badly wrong.

"So I'm really interested to see the outcome of that. Until I get the punishment from the Premier League, I won't comment further. But I'm really, really interested in it...for obvious reasons.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-20, 02:39 PM   #6846
frank the tank
Shankly
 
frank the tank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I think giving him a different role nearer to the goal was just as much about making the most of his special abilities than him being clueless tactically. Rafa loved his 2 guys sitting and all that stuff, why would anyone limit Gerrard in his prime to that?! World class attackers cost the most for a reason so sitting one in a holding midfield role permanently would be daft. He could do it if asked, like he did plenty of times including to perfection at home to Chelsea in the 2007 CL Semi where we couldn't afford to concede an away goal, but getting Gerrard to play a Lucas Leiva or Momo Sissoko type role all the time is a waste given how gifted he is with the ball.

Obviously I wouldn't say it was one of his main strength's when talking about him, yeah he could go superman and vacate a space on occasions, wasn't as smart as Xabi or whatever but I think this thing about him supposedly being tactically clueless is massively over done and it seems to be getting more of a thing with every year he's retired. This is a guy that's been brilliant as a 6 when his legs had gone, an 8, a 10 or out wide and quality whenever he filled in at full back yet he's apparently meant to be thick as fuck in tactical intelligence. Not his best attribute or a particularly big strength sure, "tactically illiterate" as you put it no chance.
Good post Chris

Rafas 4-2-3-1 was so robust and rigid. And when Gerrard was behind Torres, it really was special.

Hypothetical, but it would have been really interesting to see Gerrard play in a middle 3 in the current set up. He played sitting midfielder in a 3 under Rodgers but it would have been interesting to see him play next to someone like Fabinho (Masch) in the role that Henderson plays a lot now. With our current front 3 - and how fuckin awesome they are - then i think Gerrard would have potentially been even better.
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-20, 06:09 PM   #6847
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank the tank View Post
Good post Chris

Rafas 4-2-3-1 was so robust and rigid. And when Gerrard was behind Torres, it really was special.

Hypothetical, but it would have been really interesting to see Gerrard play in a middle 3 in the current set up. He played sitting midfielder in a 3 under Rodgers but it would have been interesting to see him play next to someone like Fabinho (Masch) in the role that Henderson plays a lot now. With our current front 3 - and how fuckin awesome they are - then i think Gerrard would have potentially been even better.
The thing with our current 8s is they cover the full backs who offer so much of our attacking outlet that it would curb so much of his drive forward. Gerrard was a freak of nature and Rafa got the absolute best out of him, especially those years with Torres.

Iím sure Klopp would find a spot for him and maximize his output for the team
Irishnev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-20, 11:05 PM   #6848
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 33,941
Gerrard would be in the front three I reckon.
__________________
Boiled piss all over the place this season.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-20, 10:59 PM   #6849
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 40,116
Big win for Stevie tonight.

Did it Liverpool style.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-20, 11:12 PM   #6850
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 17,287
Aye fantastic turn around in the second half. Needed that.
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 12:24 PM   #6851
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 129,353
__________________
Fucking chances, goals
Shaggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 12:42 PM   #6852
Fivex
The Wisp
 
Fivex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,812
__________________
Hello mert.
Fivex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 12:47 PM   #6853
BigChief
Paisley
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,211
Gutted we didn't sign him as a player in January, even on loan.

Would love to see him back at the club, hopefully his Rangers debacle serves as a good lesson to always keep learning. As a player his strengths were phenomenal which meant he didn't focus so much on his weaknesses. As a coach/manager he's starting as any non-superhuman and that may serve him, and us, well in the long run
__________________
It's Kloppering time!
BigChief is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 12:47 PM   #6854
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 129,353
I don't think anyone could argue he doesn't need to do a hell of a lot more before he'd even make a shortlist. His legendary status as a player doesn't give him any right whatsoever to waltz into the manager's job. That quote about "a large chunk of the fanbase would like me back" is a bit curious

I mean it'd be great in an ideal world, even backroom staff or something. Why are we even talking about this anyway ffs.
__________________
Fucking chances, goals
Shaggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 12:53 PM   #6855
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 17,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChief View Post
Gutted we didn't sign him as a player in January, even on loan.
No, just no.
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 12:58 PM   #6856
dom9
Ant Pisser
 
dom9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 65,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_gun View Post
No, just no.
I mean, why not bring out Robbie Fowler while we're at it.
__________________
Oh I don't know.
dom9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 01:09 PM   #6857
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 40,116
Yeah it doesn’t sit right with me either. He has moved on, its not his time any more.

I don’t think Stevie would be up for it at all.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 01:28 PM   #6858
frank the tank
Shankly
 
frank the tank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
Yeah it doesnít sit right with me either. He has moved on, its not his time any more.

I donít think Stevie would be up for it at all.
I'd say he would have been up for it if he was not a manager.

Would be an embarrassing effort though....


For me, forget Stevie the player when you are considering hiring the next manager.

If - god forbid - Klopp left LFC, then SG shouldn't even make the 5 man shortlist.

So right at this present moment in time, I don't even know why he is talking about this. It isn't the first time either.

I don't think that the SPL will ever be an adequate learning ground for an LFC manager going forward. But to be honest, no premier league club is likely to give him a managers job any time soon. So his best route might be something like Championship, get a team promoted and then see where it leads him. But in reality that isn't likely to lead to the LFC job either. Lets just say SG took someone like Sunderland into the Premier League and kept them up. Wow that would be a good effort. But that shouldn't put them on the shortlist for the LFC job.

His most likely scenario of ending up as LFC manager would be on an interim basis a bit like Ole Solskjaer....... but for me, surely Pep Ljinders would be a better shout in that scenario.
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 01:31 PM   #6859
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21,866
Maybe he'd come in as peps number two.
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 01:34 PM   #6860
RichC
Meh
 
RichC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChief View Post
Gutted we didn't sign him as a player in January, even on loan.
This would have been up there and probably surpassed John Terry "full-kit wanker" efforts.
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 01:42 PM   #6861
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 40,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichC View Post
This would have been up there and probably surpassed John Terry "full-kit wanker" efforts.


Terrys getting subbed off on 28 mins (to match his shirt number) to a standing ovation was a real low point in the history of sport. What a twat.

This would run it close.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 01:46 PM   #6862
Liverpool
Paisley
 
Liverpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,375
Wouldn't mind if he gave Henderson his medal/trophy but nothing more than that. Obviously impossible due to his current job.
Liverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 01:53 PM   #6863
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 129,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_gun View Post
No, just no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post


Terrys getting subbed off on 28 mins (to match his shirt number) to a standing ovation was a real low point in the history of sport. What a twat.

This would run it close.
Would be a lot worse imo
__________________
Fucking chances, goals

Last edited by Shaggy; 24-02-20 at 06:55 PM.
Shaggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 06:49 PM   #6864
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 41,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_gun View Post
No, just no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
Yeah it doesnít sit right with me either. He has moved on, its not his time any more.

I donít think Stevie would be up for it at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichC View Post
This would have been up there and probably surpassed John Terry "full-kit wanker" efforts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post


Terrys getting subbed off on 28 mins (to match his shirt number) to a standing ovation was a real low point in the history of sport. What a twat.

This would run it close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Would be a lot wore imo
While it sounds like a nice gesture it's incredibly small time and in no way the sort of thing we should even consider, it would be embarrassing and make us a laughing stock.

We don't want those kind of sympathy votes, leave those to Man Utd and Ryan Giggs getting player of the year because he'd never won it.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 07:35 PM   #6865
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft
 
Kenneth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 50,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank the tank View Post
I'd say he would have been up for it if he was not a manager.

Would be an embarrassing effort though....


For me, forget Stevie the player when you are considering hiring the next manager.

If - god forbid - Klopp left LFC, then SG shouldn't even make the 5 man shortlist.

So right at this present moment in time, I don't even know why he is talking about this. It isn't the first time either.

I don't think that the SPL will ever be an adequate learning ground for an LFC manager going forward. But to be honest, no premier league club is likely to give him a managers job any time soon. So his best route might be something like Championship, get a team promoted and then see where it leads him. But in reality that isn't likely to lead to the LFC job either. Lets just say SG took someone like Sunderland into the Premier League and kept them up. Wow that would be a good effort. But that shouldn't put them on the shortlist for the LFC job.

His most likely scenario of ending up as LFC manager would be on an interim basis a bit like Ole Solskjaer....... but for me, surely Pep Ljinders would be a better shout in that scenario.
All very sensible. He'll never manage us imo.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-20, 11:25 PM   #6866
Paul12
Benitez
 
Paul12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
... This is a guy that's been brilliant as a 6 when his legs had gone, an 8, a 10 or out wide and quality whenever he filled in at full back yet he's apparently meant to be thick as fuck in tactical intelligence. Not his best attribute or a particularly big strength sure, "tactically illiterate" as you put it no chance.
I guess we just disagree. Not the end of the world.

Interestingly, ManUre didn't win the league until they replaced their Gerrard (ie Bryan Robson) too.
Paul12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-20, 12:13 AM   #6867
dom9
Ant Pisser
 
dom9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 65,861
Robson won the league. Albeit at the ailing end of his career.
__________________
Oh I don't know.
dom9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-20, 02:45 PM   #6868
Angryred
Dalglish
 
Angryred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post
Robson won the league. Albeit at the ailing end of his career.
Yes, remember Steve Bruce getting Robson up to the podium to lift the trophy with him.
__________________
Nope, don't need anger management, you just need to stop pissing me off!
Angryred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-20, 08:52 PM   #6869
Paul12
Benitez
 
Paul12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryred View Post
Yes, remember Steve Bruce getting Robson up to the podium to lift the trophy with him.
Those would be the two seasons where he managed about a dozen appearences each time, mostly of which were from the bench. So I accept I was wrong in fact, but in substance those league wins had nothing to do with him.
Paul12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-20, 10:48 PM   #6870
Rafa Justice
Benitez
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 730
Pretty damning rumours about Rangers and his management thereof on social media at the moment.
Rafa Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-20, 10:51 PM   #6871
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft
 
Kenneth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 50,077
Is that it?
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-20, 10:52 PM   #6872
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 40,116
He seems to have been doing loads of press about Liverpool recently, which is never going to go down well. Save that stuff for the summer. He’s under pressure because they’ve been shite since the winter break. Their fans are idiots though.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-20, 10:53 PM   #6873
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 129,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa Justice View Post
Pretty damning rumours about Rangers and his management thereof on social media at the moment.
Can you elaborate / link?
__________________
Fucking chances, goals
Shaggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 12:05 AM   #6874
Red_Polo
Takin' Her Easy
 
Red_Polo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul12 View Post
Those would be the two seasons where he managed about a dozen appearences each time, mostly of which were from the bench. So I accept I was wrong in fact, but in substance those league wins had nothing to do with him.
Indeed. Except for the actual playing of the football matches involved.
__________________
Like blood on iron
Red_Polo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 03:05 AM   #6875
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 33,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa Justice View Post
Pretty damning rumours about Rangers and his management thereof on social media at the moment.
Cool story bro.
__________________
Boiled piss all over the place this season.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 08:16 AM   #6876
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves
 
danperkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 35,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa Justice View Post
Pretty damning rumours about Rangers and his management thereof on social media at the moment.
Go that whatsapp too about the 7 boys banging brazzers, dressing room split, stevie's favorites and Morelos not speaking to him since December etc. Fuck knows if it is true though.
__________________
When in doubt, mumble.
danperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 10:19 AM   #6877
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 40,116
I personally think he wants to shut down all the Liverpool Manager chat, by not being involved in it. I doubt the interviews he has done with Danny Murphy and Carra have been well received by Rangers supporters given he barely mentions them. Stevie hasn't provided all that much press up here about his vision for Rangers etc, and making the job seem like a stepping stone is disrespectful.

He is too often talking away about the chances (or not) of his dream job becoming a reality all the while Rangers are dropping points all over the place and their supporters couldnt give a shit about Liverpool.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 07:49 PM   #6878
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,697
Taken Rangers in to the Europa League last 16. Great achievement
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 08:02 PM   #6879
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 41,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
I personally think he wants to shut down all the Liverpool Manager chat, by not being involved in it. I doubt the interviews he has done with Danny Murphy and Carra have been well received by Rangers supporters given he barely mentions them. Stevie hasn't provided all that much press up here about his vision for Rangers etc, and making the job seem like a stepping stone is disrespectful.

He is too often talking away about the chances (or not) of his dream job becoming a reality all the while Rangers are dropping points all over the place and their supporters couldnt give a shit about Liverpool.
Presumably he would love the LFC job and his history with us means that he will always be in the conversation, but unless he has success in his current role at Rangers he isn't / shouldn't getting the opportunity. He needs to do well with Rangers. If we appoint Gerrard as manager at some point it has to be because he is a good manager, not just because he's Steven Gerrard.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-20, 08:16 PM   #6880
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 40,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Taken Rangers in to the Europa League last 16. Great achievement
He needed that result big time.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.