It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-03-21, 09:52 AM   #11
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves

As soon as Kenny became manager I lost interest in us. FAI went for a cheap option as they knew the squad is atrocious and yeah they are so corrupt... like so many in power in this little country. He is inexperienced at top level, a car crash at interviews and tactically inept. 10 games and 0 wins.

The argument pro Kenny supporters are using is that the squad is so bad nobody could be in any way successful, lots of injuries and no fans to push us. Points which do have merit but Kenny is not the guy and his support consists of league of Ireland fans. We have so many average players that in my opinion need a big name manager to get that bit extra out of them. You cant sack all the under performing players but you can the under performing manager. He's on borrowed time but I think they ll give him the group stages and when we fails he ll be gone, cheap experiment over. Unfortunately I'm watching now hoping we lose so they'll get rid asap, not good when it gets to that stage.

Last edited by danperkins; 28-03-21 at 09:57 AM.
danperkins is online now   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > General Football