It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Old 21-11-19, 01:28 PM   #81
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves

I think it is brilliant trolling, horrible club, horrible fans.... great work Bale he obviously feels disrespected or he wouldn't be doing anything like that. I'm sure we will hear his side of it when he leaves. It is not his fault that they were so desperate to get him, paid mad money in the fee and gave him insane wages. Madrid are a victim of their own desperation.... we get what we want attitude. The relationship between Bale and Madrid seems to be broken for quite awhile now. He doesn't seem to be bothered about what the fans think of him, learning the language or being part of the team. He wants out, they want him out & I would imagine he will be gone in January. Would I be annoyed if one of our lads done that? Yup, but we are not a poison club like Madrid so good enough for them, they have been booing him since 2014-15. He got booed by Madrid fans 6 months after he joined. Sure Zidane, Raul been booed by Madrid fans. Their greatest player of all time Cristiano Ronaldo got booed and Ramos had to come out and make a statement saying how much Ronaldo has done for the club. Imagine booing a player that bangs in 50 or 60 goals every season.. their fans are pigs.

Their fans are spoiled and entitled and the club itself think they can do what they want. Bale has better stats than Zidane, Figo and fat Ronnie, won double the amounts of titles, won Madrid the champs league final and the fans still hated him. On his day he was a worldie but injuries have taken their toll and that blistering speed isn't what it once was. Christ only knows what those stats would have been if he wasn't a crock. Spurs or United bound imo but loving his work at Madrid.

Last edited by danperkins; 21-11-19 at 01:38 PM.
danperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 21-11-19, 01:35 PM   #82
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by danperkins View Post
I think it is brilliant trolling, horrible club, horrible fans.... great work Bale he obviously feels disrespected or he wouldn't be doing anything like that. I'm sure we will hear his side of it when he leaves. It is not his fault that they were so desperate to get him, paid mad money in the fee and gave him insane wages. Madrid are a victim of their own desperation.... we get what we want attitude. The relationship between Bale and Madrid seems to be broken for quite awhile now. He doesn't seem to be bothered about what the fans think of him, learning the language or being part of the team. He wants out, they want him out & I would imagine he will be gone in January. Would I be annoyed if one of our lads done that? Yup, but we are not a poison club like Madrid so good enough for them, they have been booing him since March.

Their fans are spoiled and entitled and the club itself think they can do what they want. Bale has better stats than Zidane, Figo and fat Ronnie, won double the amounts of titles, won Madrid the champs league final and the fans still hated him. On his day he was a worldie but injuries have taken their toll and that blistering speed isn't what it once was. Christ only knows what those stats would have been if he wasn't a crock. Spurs or United bound imo but loving his work at Madrid.
the more fume and bile he can bring to madrid the better, thats all those cunts deserve.

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-19, 01:39 PM   #83
dom9
Ant Pisser

Gareth Bile / Bile Cunt etc etc
Old 21-11-19, 01:41 PM   #84
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
the more fume and bile he can bring to madrid the better, thats all those cunts deserve.
they deserve every bit and more. Ronaldo called them all sons of bitches one of the times they were booing him... Spanish TV got it on camera too. Booing one of, if not arguably the greatest player of all time. Absolute disgrace they are.
Old 21-11-19, 02:23 PM   #85
Irishnev
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post
Gareth Bile / Bile Cunt etc etc
You might be on to something there Dom
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-19, 09:26 AM   #86
Sus
Evans

Didn't the Real president cancel Bale's transfer to China at the last minute? If so, I'm not sure they can complain much about him...
Sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-19, 09:46 AM   #87
Scratch
If you fail once....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sus View Post
Didn't the Real president cancel Bale's transfer to China at the last minute? If so, I'm not sure they can complain much about him...
He did yeah, cos he suddenly decided that rather than let him go, he'd try and get a pretty penny for him. They did everything they could to make Bale feel unwelcome at the club, and then scuppered the move just before they put pen to paper. Yet the club and fans have the gall to feel aggrieved now, cos Bale's poking fun at them. Fuck em. And I don't even like Bale, but even I think the way that club has treated him is shocking.
Old 22-11-19, 10:03 AM   #88
labourRed
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
He did yeah, cos he suddenly decided that rather than let him go, he'd try and get a pretty penny for him. They did everything they could to make Bale feel unwelcome at the club, and then scuppered the move just before they put pen to paper. Yet the club and fans have the gall to feel aggrieved now, cos Bale's poking fun at them. Fuck em. And I don't even like Bale, but even I think the way that club has treated him is shocking.
labourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-19, 11:00 AM   #89
Red_Polo
Takin' Her Easy

Quote:
Totally agree.
Old 22-11-19, 11:13 AM   #90
Rigadon
Shankly

Quote:
Old 22-11-19, 11:31 AM   #91
gratziani
Dalglish

Fuck Madrid and their entitled view on everything.

Government funded , tapping up cunts , deserve it all
gratziani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-19, 12:49 AM   #92
Sus
Evans

Quote:
Completely agree
Sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-19, 01:49 AM   #93
topscorer
Dalglish

I hope he sees out his contract just to spite them.

He'll be earning a fortune whilst playing golf. He'll probably be earning more than Tiger Woods lol.
topscorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-19, 02:18 AM   #94
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by topscorer View Post

He'll be earning a fortune whilst playing golf. He'll probably be earning more than Tiger Woods lol.
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-19, 12:53 PM   #95
Cormack74
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by topscorer View Post

I think the last contract he signed was for 6 years to end in 2022 and estimated to be worth / 150m, so presumably another couple of years could see them have to cough (up to) another / 50m.

Big shame
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-19, 02:32 PM   #96
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Hope he sorts out some media work to help him in his retirement
Old 23-11-19, 02:42 PM   #97
pondus
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by labourRed View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50478378

I can almost feel the fume in Spain.

Is that real?! Amazing if so
pondus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-19, 03:29 PM   #98
labourRed
Shankly

It is/was absolutely real.

Real have responded saying that if he knew what he was standing behind it was disrespectful to the fans.

"If" he knew. He's even commented on the song, which is wales, golf, madrid instead of Wales, Wales, Wales.
labourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-19, 06:21 PM   #99
Irishnev
Shankly

Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-19, 06:26 PM   #100
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj

Like hes arsed.
Leyton388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 24-11-19, 06:31 PM   #101
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

It must affect him, he's not a monster
Old 24-11-19, 07:39 PM   #102
baitman
Daddy day care

Would love to see him score and then do the famous craig bellamy golf celebration

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > General Football