It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-20, 06:55 PM   #3881
Mr Pink
Evans
 
Mr Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Fabinho more likely to miss out than Gini imo, due in part to the two months he missed.

Not sure if Ox has done enough, for Fabinho to miss out!! Haha..

Realistically it will be another record- most players in team of the year. We have 8/9 guaranteed to be in it, it’s nuts!

Remember before the United game at OT, some pundit (can’t remember who) did a joint team, and it was the 11 LFC players- there was some amount of saltiness on redcafe (and blue moon for some reason haha). Imagine if team of the year was our 11, it’d be so funny
__________________
I don't tip
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 07:45 PM   #3882
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40,275
I don't think we'll have more than about 6, not because they don't deserve to be in it but for 'political' reasons
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 08:17 PM   #3883
Jas
Fagan
 
Jas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
Not sure if Ox has done enough, for Fabinho to miss out!! Haha..

Realistically it will be another record- most players in team of the year. We have 8/9 guaranteed to be in it, it’s nuts!

Remember before the United game at OT, some pundit (can’t remember who) did a joint team, and it was the 11 LFC players- there was some amount of saltiness on redcafe (and blue moon for some reason haha). Imagine if team of the year was our 11, it’d be so funny
Just been looking at Sky Sports and they are doing a combined Man U 1999 & LFC 2020 team and according to Shhteeve, the brolley walley, McLaren only Virg would get in that team.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 08:49 PM   #3884
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
Just been looking at Sky Sports and they are doing a combined Man U 1999 & LFC 2020 team and according to Shhteeve, the brolley walley, McLaren only Virg would get in that team.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 08:57 PM   #3885
RichC
Meh
 
RichC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
Just been looking at Sky Sports and they are doing a combined Man U 1999 & LFC 2020 team and according to Shhteeve, the brolley walley, McLaren only Virg would get in that team.
I think this side would have way too much for that Manc side, I really do
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 09:00 PM   #3886
red g
Paisley
 
red g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 26,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
Just been looking at Sky Sports and they are doing a combined Man U 1999 & LFC 2020 team and according to Shhteeve, the brolley walley, McLaren only Virg would get in that team.
Peter Schmeichel
Gary Neville.
Ronny Johnsen.
Jaap Stam.
Denis Irwin.
Ryan Giggs.
David Beckham
Nicky Butt
Paul Scholes
Andy Cole
Dwight Yorke

hmmmmmm, He certainly does live up to his nickname
__________________
_____________________________________

Weak willed, Wank or do they have a masterplan?

Think we have the answer..Klopp
red g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 12:05 AM   #3887
Red_Polo
Takin' Her Easy
 
Red_Polo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by red g View Post
Peter Schmeichel
Gary Neville.
Ronny Johnsen.
Jaap Stam.
Denis Irwin.
Ryan Giggs.
David Beckham
Nicky Butt
Paul Scholes
Andy Cole
Dwight Yorke

hmmmmmm, He certainly does live up to his nickname
You can make a case for Schmeichel, Giggs, Scholes and Beckham. Make a case, not put them in, make a case. That's it.
__________________
Like blood on iron
Red_Polo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 12:14 AM   #3888
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Polo View Post
You can make a case for Schmeichel, Giggs, Scholes and Beckham. Make a case, not put them in, make a case. That's it.
Schmeichel, stam, giggs for sure, then its a coule of iffy ones but prefer ours.
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 01:16 AM   #3889
Rigadon
Shankly
 
Rigadon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Gini has been fantastic and should be in the midfield with Henderson and KDB imo.
And Pogba
__________________
Another MASSIVE game
Rigadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 01:18 AM   #3890
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 33,351
Irwin was a pretty good player but nowhere near as athletic as Robertson, but damn he could take a free kick.

Giggs was near unplayable at times and could be argued as the equal of Mane.

Scholes is decent but couldn't live with our midfield. Shit at tackling and positionally indisciplined.

Staam was a beast and could partner VVD any day.

Beckham and Henderson are pretty similar for me, both had a full 90 minutes of energy, were the engine rooms of their teams, had great passing and crossing abilities and were both Captains. Henderson is more vocal but both were hugely driven and determined players.

Schmiechel and Alisson are not the same type of goalie but were/are world class. Alisson fits our style more so he gets the nod.

What makes their players stand out more is how long they stayed at the top of their game and that they played for Man Utd for a long time.
__________________
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 03:38 PM   #3891
Charly
Dalglish
 
Charly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,824
Tough to be objective, but Id say ...

choosing between keepers is tough. Theirs always seemed to have luck on his side.

We own the fullbacks.

Stam and Virgil

Beckham Scholes v Hendo and Wiji... that one is also tough.

Giggs v Mane... also a tough one

Salah, Firmino and Fab are light years ahead.

Id probably have Beckham and Stam in my 11. Not sure who I would leave out in midfield though
__________________
In the beginning, Fowler created the Heaven and the Earth.
Charly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 07:05 PM   #3892
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 30,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresterbloke View Post
Irwin was a pretty good player but nowhere near as athletic as Robertson, but damn he could take a free kick.

Giggs was near unplayable at times and could be argued as the equal of Mane.

Scholes is decent but couldn't live with our midfield. Shit at tackling and positionally indisciplined.

Staam was a beast and could partner VVD any day.

Beckham and Henderson are pretty similar for me, both had a full 90 minutes of energy, were the engine rooms of their teams, had great passing and crossing abilities and were both Captains. Henderson is more vocal but both were hugely driven and determined players.

Schmiechel and Alisson are not the same type of goalie but were/are world class. Alisson fits our style more so he gets the nod.

What makes their players stand out more is how long they stayed at the top of their game and that they played for Man Utd for a long time.
Put Beckham and Hendo in either player's role and they'd stink
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 08:23 PM   #3893
red g
Paisley
 
red g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 26,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charly View Post
Tough to be objective, but Id say ...

choosing between keepers is tough. Theirs always seemed to have luck on his side.

We own the fullbacks.

Stam and Virgil

Beckham Scholes v Hendo and Wiji... that one is also tough.

Giggs v Mane... also a tough one

Salah, Firmino and Fab are light years ahead.

Id probably have Beckham and Stam in my 11. Not sure who I would leave out in midfield though
Giggs Vs Mane and Schmeicel vs Allysson isn't even close in my eyes both ours are basically the modern day 2.0 versions that are better in every way!!!! Giggs was probably a 1 in 10 goalscorer and Schmiecel can't use his feet like the godly one.
__________________
_____________________________________

Weak willed, Wank or do they have a masterplan?

Think we have the answer..Klopp
red g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 08:46 PM   #3894
Mr Pink
Evans
 
Mr Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
Painful as it is to say it, what that united team did that year was amazing. We have a chance to match it this year, and if we don’t, their 99 season will be more successful than our current season...

BUT, that doesn’t make them better- they won the league with 79 points! We’re gonna have more than that in February! We already have more wins than they had all season. Looking at points, they would prob finish 4th this season.

When people compare us to them, they tend to have a bias towards their players as they think of them over their long united careers, as opposed to that one season.

Debatable whether it’s a fair argument, but also I reckon the standard in general is higher these days, given advancements in sports science, nutritional science etc..
__________________
I don't tip
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 06:44 AM   #3895
BG1973
Fagan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,434
Keane is missing for some reason.

It would be amazing to see their 442 from that year take us on.

In their day they were a great team, Scholes one of the best I've seen.

But our energy would just overwhelm them.
BG1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 09:43 AM   #3896
frank the tank
Shankly
 
frank the tank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,348
The game has changed significantly - from an energy point of view and tactically too - so I couldn't see a scenario where we don't beat them well.

Our attack would get in numerous times against them.
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 09:45 AM   #3897
frank the tank
Shankly
 
frank the tank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,348
I would have said something like Stam instead of Gomez, Keane instead of Fabinho and Scholes in place of either Henderson or Gini - and you possibly have the perfect football team.
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 09:49 AM   #3898
Fredo
Not to be taken seriously
 
Fredo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 31,899
It’s impossible to compare, so you’re all involved in a bit of a futile exercise here.
__________________
Are we winning?
Fredo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 10:56 AM   #3899
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21,508
Moving on...

Liverpool have built a true 360-degree footballer, a defensive midfielder who plays in attack.
https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-...rmino-17737317
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 04:52 PM   #3900
Mr Pink
Evans
 
Mr Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
It’s impossible to compare, so you’re all involved in a bit of a futile exercise here.

I mean, you could say any fan forum discussion is futile- predicting lineups, discussing potential signings, reviewing performances... it’s not like Klopp comes on to get his inspiration...
__________________
I don't tip
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 10:28 PM   #3901
frank the tank
Shankly
 
frank the tank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
I mean, you could say any fan forum discussion is futile- predicting lineups, discussing potential signings, reviewing performances... it’s not like Klopp comes on to get his inspiration...
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 11:55 PM   #3902
SB
Paisley
 
SB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,179
I get what Fredo is saying though as it’s impossible to compare players of old to the current batch of players. The league has progressed exponentially & the influx of foreign players & managers has helped in its improvement. Comparing players is all about opinions which can not Be proven one way or the other , even if you use cap locks.

I dont see predicting lineups as the same as we are comparing our current playing group based on their recent matches if that makes sense.

Potential signings is something else completely different. Just because a player is amazing in France for example does not mean he’ll be a star for us or any other English club but we all know that. Some people still insist on putting their balls on the chopping block with bold predictions like if we sign this guy we’ll win the league or whatever & they can have it. I read it & that’s that but whatever, it can’t be proven until we do sign them & even then it’s not guaranteed they’ll settle, or stay fit etc etc etc
__________________
No 1 Klopp supporter
SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 01:08 AM   #3903
Mr Pink
Evans
 
Mr Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB View Post
I get what Fredo is saying though as it’s impossible to compare players of old to the current batch of players. The league has progressed exponentially & the influx of foreign players & managers has helped in its improvement. Comparing players is all about opinions which can not Be proven one way or the other , even if you use cap locks.



I dont see predicting lineups as the same as we are comparing our current playing group based on their recent matches if that makes sense.



Potential signings is something else completely different. Just because a player is amazing in France for example does not mean he’ll be a star for us or any other English club but we all know that. Some people still insist on putting their balls on the chopping block with bold predictions like if we sign this guy we’ll win the league or whatever & they can have it. I read it & that’s that but whatever, it can’t be proven until we do sign them & even then it’s not guaranteed they’ll settle, or stay fit etc etc etc

I guess the point I was trying to make is that I know we are involved in a “futile exercise” but don’t see the harm in it...

how’s it more futile than discussing future signings- it’s not like we’re on the transfer committee, so our discussion doesn’t have any impact on who we buy or sell.

PS it’s not impossible to compare old and new!
__________________
I don't tip
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 01:40 AM   #3904
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
I guess the point I was trying to make is that I know we are involved in a “futile exercise” but don’t see the harm in it...

how’s it more futile than discussing future signings- it’s not like we’re on the transfer committee, so our discussion doesn’t have any impact on who we buy or sell.

PS it’s not impossible to compare old and new!
Do you really believe we have no influence, the transfer committee will certainly mooch around to verify opinions and possibly get a lead on some under the radar kid.
Of course our discussions have some value and get sent up the chain of command.
Deluded Pinky
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 02:50 AM   #3905
Mr Pink
Evans
 
Mr Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
Do you really believe we have no influence, the transfer committee will certainly mooch around to verify opinions and possibly get a lead on some under the radar kid.
Of course our discussions have some value and get sent up the chain of command.
Deluded Pinky

__________________
I don't tip
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 11:27 AM   #3906
Lecter
Nicked from elsewhere
 
Lecter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG1973 View Post
Keane is missing for some reason.

It would be amazing to see their 442 from that year take us on.

In their day they were a great team, Scholes one of the best I've seen.

But our energy would just overwhelm them.
I think we'd beat them and quite comfortably

Thats not to denigrate their achievements and they were a great side but I think this team we are watching is something special. We might not achieve what they did in terms of trophies but I dont think they would live with us either in a one off game or over a whole season
__________________
Bob Paisley - "This club has been my life. I'd go out and sweep the street and be proud to do it for Liverpool if they asked me to."
Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 12:17 PM   #3907
red g
Paisley
 
red g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 26,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
I think we'd beat them and quite comfortably

Thats not to denigrate their achievements and they were a great side but I think this team we are watching is something special. We might not achieve what they did in terms of trophies but I dont think they would live with us either in a one off game or over a whole season
Have to agree, I imagine there are not many teams or individuals that are better than there counterparts 30 years on due to advances in sports science, technology etc
__________________
_____________________________________

Weak willed, Wank or do they have a masterplan?

Think we have the answer..Klopp
red g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 10:59 PM   #3908
SB
Paisley
 
SB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
I guess the point I was trying to make is that I know we are involved in a “futile exercise” but don’t see the harm in it...

how’s it more futile than discussing future signings- it’s not like we’re on the transfer committee, so our discussion doesn’t have any impact on who we buy or sell.

PS it’s not impossible to compare old and new!
There’s no harm in it I agree but I’ve got better things to do with my time than comparing old with new.
__________________
No 1 Klopp supporter
SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 01:43 AM   #3909
Mr Pink
Evans
 
Mr Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB View Post
I’ve got better things to do with my time than comparing old with new.

Really?? You were happy to compare us with the LFC teams of the 70s and 80s last month:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB View Post
Indeed they are. I never got the opportunity to watch sides back then due to very limited coverage over here but this squad is as good as I’ve seen in my life. We’re on the threshold of going down in history as possibly the best ever Liverpool side but as they say, one match at a time.
You’re lucky- it looks like Fredo hadn’t gotten to “futile” in his “word of the day” book by then, or he might have called you out!
__________________
I don't tip
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 01:51 AM   #3910
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 37,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
Really?? You were happy to compare us with the LFC teams of the 70s and 80s last month:

You’re lucky- it looks like Fredo hadn’t gotten to “futile” in his “word of the day” book by then, or he might have called you out!
Join Date 2019...

Who did you used to be Mr Pink?
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 02:30 AM   #3911
Fivex
The Wisp
 
Fivex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,131
DJS?
__________________
.
Coinbase (buy with card) | Binance (large caps) | Cryptopia (small caps) | Bitmex (leverage) | Coinigy (charts & portfolio tracking)

Hello mert.
Fivex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 09:27 AM   #3912
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 30,936
Pink's first few confident posts were clearly someone who knew this forum well, don't think he's tried to hide it tbf

He should be called Mr Ellipsis...
__________________
Alive and kicking

Last edited by Norbs; 15-02-20 at 09:29 AM.
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 11:37 AM   #3913
dom9
Ant Pisser
 
dom9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 64,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
Really?? You were happy to compare us with the LFC teams of the 70s and 80s last month:



You’re lucky- it looks like Fredo hadn’t gotten to “futile” in his “word of the day” book by then, or he might have called you out!
My word of the day book contains "bottle conjuror".

Which is a kind of fraudulent hoaxer.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bottle_Conjuror
__________________
Oh I don't know.
dom9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:19 PM   #3914
Mr Pink
Evans
 
Mr Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
Not sure what people’s problem with me is tbh- someone compares us with the united team of 99, I join in, in the discussion...

Then a few posters start to condescend about how the discussion is futile and about how they have better things to do with their time, than me... what am I supposed to do, thank them for their feedback?
__________________
I don't tip
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:37 PM   #3915
dom9
Ant Pisser
 
dom9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 64,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
Not sure what people’s problem with me is tbh- someone compares us with the united team of 99, I join in, in the discussion...

Then a few posters start to condescend about how the discussion is futile and about how they have better things to do with their time, than me... what am I supposed to do, thank them for their feedback?
Think you've missed the point.

The history of this site is littered with people who have left (usually not by choice) and then returned in another guise.

In fact, the vast majority of new posters are also former posters. There have been barely any original new posters in the last decade.

So, just by being newish, you automatically fit the profile of a returning member, and people being people, will always try and figure out who you previously were. If indeed you were at all.

Edit - I was responding to the last few posts. Not the "futile" discussion.
__________________
Oh I don't know.

Last edited by dom9; 15-02-20 at 12:40 PM.
dom9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:43 PM   #3916
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 37,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
Not sure what people’s problem with me is tbh- someone compares us with the united team of 99, I join in, in the discussion...

Then a few posters start to condescend about how the discussion is futile and about how they have better things to do with their time, than me... what am I supposed to do, thank them for their feedback?
No mate don't get me wrong, you are a decent poster. You just seem...

Familiar
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:59 PM   #3917
SB
Paisley
 
SB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
Really?? You were happy to compare us with the LFC teams of the 70s and 80s last month:
!
Quote:
I never got the opportunity to watch sides back then due to very limited coverage over here but this squad is as good as I’ve seen in my life.


Yeah ok then. Not sure how you got that out of this but I’m out
__________________
No 1 Klopp supporter
SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 01:05 PM   #3918
Mr Pink
Evans
 
Mr Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
No mate don't get me wrong, you are a decent poster. You just seem...



Familiar




Not trying to rustle (m)any feathers. Put it down to winter break boredom.

Happy for the mods to do their ip background vetting, put everyone’s mind to rest!
__________________
I don't tip
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 04:36 PM   #3919
Cormack74
Shankly
 
Cormack74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 9,256
We have background getting?

How the hell did I get accepted?
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 05:13 PM   #3920
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormack74 View Post
We have background getting?

How the hell did I get accepted?
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.