It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 25-05-07, 06:55 PM   #1
-V-
Paisley

Desperate Sven

Does this guy not get embarressed? I can't believe how blatently he is publicly begging for a Premiership job. No club in the premiership wants him anywhere near their team and Newcastle have already laughed at him.

Every week we hear his agent going on about how mystery clubs are in talks with him and that he is in high demand. Today he's asking Man City to call him.

Has this man no shame. I wouldnt show my face i would be that embarressed. He's a laughing stock.

Get a grip Sven your not wanted, stop begging
-V- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 25-05-07, 06:56 PM   #2
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Agreed but I don't see why he should have to beg. His record at club level is very, very good. Clearly his tenure as England manager has done his reputation much more harm than good, but he should still be able to get a decent job without having to beg in the press.
Old 25-05-07, 07:05 PM   #3
-V-
Paisley

It is embarressing though. I guess nobody trusts him, he's a PR disaster and often makes some awful decisions. His lack of loyalty to the England Job def hurt his rep aswel.

I have to laugh though everytime i hear him and his agent talking about clubs queuing up for him. All these major mystery clubs that can't be publically disclosed
-V- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-07, 08:15 PM   #4
Ron_Mexico
Fagan

why is he still hanging around england looking for a job anyway? his reputation couldn't be worse there and he was moaning about the treatment he got from the press and the fans.....so fuck off somewhere else. he must be a glutton for punishment
Ron_Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-07, 09:24 PM   #5
Howard_lfc
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by -V- View Post
Does this guy not get embarressed? I can't believe how blatently he is publicly begging for a Premiership job. No club in the premiership wants him anywhere near their team and Newcastle have already laughed at him.

Every week we hear his agent going on about how mystery clubs are in talks with him and that he is in high demand. Today he's asking Man City to call him.

Has this man no shame. I wouldnt show my face i would be that embarressed. He's a laughing stock.

Get a grip Sven your not wanted, stop begging

If I was getting 13k a day - I wouldn't be begging for any job whatsoever.
Old 25-05-07, 09:58 PM   #6
thesilverfoxlfc
Est's Spelling Bee Champion

His time at the been England manager has ruined him somewhat even though his record was quite good.
Old 25-05-07, 11:52 PM   #7
Fiddy
Fagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard_lfc View Post
If I was getting 13k a day - I wouldn't be begging for any job whatsoever.
I think that all stopped/is about to stop, hence him being much more 'active' in seeking work than he has been since he got the boot...

LF Clove aka AFII 11/10/07

"i personally hold you and several other gobshites responsible for the chaos this club is in"

Revo on DJS
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-07, 04:33 AM   #8
tommyg
Dalglish

'Sven has said he is open to an approach from Manchester City'

translates to 'sven is pleading for work'

est1892 > Football > General Football