It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-05-18, 10:32 AM   #41
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 27,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
To be fair I don't think that it can be so much about the money, surely it has to be about game time and experience. Unless you are likely to be someone who can be an instant impact or you get your chance because of an injury to player ahead of you(TAA). Your likely path with a club like us is likely to be some combination of:
- reserve team football
- a few league cup games
- the occasional PL game on the bench and if you are lucky 10 mins on the pitch
- a number of loan moves (which tend to be very hit or miss recently)

I can see why this might be frustrating, if you have the option to play elsewhere and get games in the same side for a few years, it gives you the opportunity to develop, showcase your talent and if you are good enough you can get a move somewhere bigger.
Yeah I see that. Trouble is that they take a percieved step down and reckon on being the difference at a place like Watford. Then it becomes apparent they're not as good as they thought they were and the downward spiral starts.
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 13-05-18, 10:54 AM   #42
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,276
These guys well connected in Germany, saying Bayern in the mix. Hed have less of a chance playing with them than us.....

Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-18, 11:33 AM   #43
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,071
Can see why he'd look elsewhere. Front 3 locked in and we'll sign more attacking gods in the summer. Rather he stayed and we see how we go with him but he's very basic in that all he does is score goals, a nice quality but don't think he's a special talent by any means which you probably have to be if you want to break through at a top club now, in an attacking role anyway. Could be our Leigh Griffiths
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-18, 08:16 PM   #44
meffin
Officially the best insider on this forum. Ever!
 
meffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,568
Apparently asking for 35k per week from us
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fah-q View Post
Didn't someone once see Philip Schofield shitting into a crisp packet?
meffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-18, 11:01 PM   #45
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 31,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by meffin View Post
Apparently asking for 35k per week from us
We all laughed at Sterling for doing the same thing and he turned out pretty well (transfer notwithstanding!)
__________________
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-18, 07:37 AM   #46
S-RED
Dalglish
 
S-RED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,910
Can't believe we are haggling at the price; i know its mental money for a kid, but we would have to pay a hell of a lot more for a replacement within the next 2-3 years
S-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-18, 07:47 AM   #47
frank the tank
Shankly
 
frank the tank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,595
We'd need to be sure that he is the real deal though. Otherwise we could be setting a new policy at the club if we are not careful.

If the lad has loads of options, then he should look at them. I'd like to think that LFC would be a good option for the fella too though. It's not like we are a team like Chelsea that just harvest young players who have little chance of making the breakthough there. I think even if we were to sign another attacking player to complement what we have, then Brewster would have a chance at Liverpool.

I think a good option might be to sign a deal with LFC with a release clause. Also, LFC loan him out to someone like Huddersfield.
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-18, 09:56 AM   #48
The_weatherman
Smug
 
The_weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank the tank View Post
We'd need to be sure that he is the real deal though. Otherwise we could be setting a new policy at the club if we are not careful.

If the lad has loads of options, then he should look at them. I'd like to think that LFC would be a good option for the fella too though. It's not like we are a team like Chelsea that just harvest young players who have little chance of making the breakthough there. I think even if we were to sign another attacking player to complement what we have, then Brewster would have a chance at Liverpool.

I think a good option might be to sign a deal with LFC with a release clause. Also, LFC loan him out to someone like Huddersfield.
Went well for that Sinclair fella too, that was similar, where is he now?

He'll earn loads, doesn't have to get parity with Emre Can right now.
__________________
* The above is posted in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
The_weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-18, 10:23 AM   #49
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_weatherman View Post
Went well for that Sinclair fella too, that was similar, where is he now?

He'll earn loads, doesn't have to get parity with Emre Can right now.
Yeah, I reckon these things are a test for a young player (and more impoirtantly their choice of agent). Follow the $ at a young age, or trust your career to a manager who has shown he can maximise potential. If the decision is to follow the cash then 'see yaaaa'...!
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-18, 03:12 PM   #50
meffin
Officially the best insider on this forum. Ever!
 
meffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_weatherman View Post
Went well for that Sinclair fella too, that was similar, where is he now?

He'll earn loads, doesn't have to get parity with Emre Can right now.
And that Spanish lad who went to Norwich (?)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fah-q View Post
Didn't someone once see Philip Schofield shitting into a crisp packet?
meffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 08:34 AM   #51
Harv
Randy Marsh
 
Harv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 22,345
heeeeeeere they come to snuff the Brewsterrrrrrrrrr! You knowwwww he aint gonnnnnna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
__________________
"When a man insults my country I insult him, by taking his woman" Tony Yeboah

"looking through your posts since 2007 and what you have consistently written about my football team I have come to the conclusion that if you had 1 more brain cell you would be a plant .. your father was a hamster and your mother smells of elder berries, I fart in your general direction ..." Nicey
Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 09:23 AM   #52
Resu
Dalglish
 
Resu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv View Post
heeeeeeere they come to snuff the Brewsterrrrrrrrrr! You knowwwww he aint gonnnnnna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Exactly what I`m thinking every time I see this thread.
__________________
Blank
Resu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 09:45 AM   #53
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv View Post
heeeeeeere they come to snuff the Brewsterrrrrrrrrr! You knowwwww he aint gonnnnnna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!


Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 10:02 AM   #54
Alex
Administrator
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 33,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
Yeah, I reckon these things are a test for a young player (and more impoirtantly their choice of agent). Follow the $ at a young age, or trust your career to a manager who has shown he can maximise potential. If the decision is to follow the cash then 'see yaaaa'...!
Dont think thats fully fair. I dont know the specifics of this case. But kids like Yaden Sancho and Ademola Lookman have gone elsewhere to get first team games and a chance to develop into something better away from the spotlight. Sancho was breaking through and making waves at Dortmund too by the end of the season.

Its natural that these players will get a pay increase due to their ages. But I dont think its so much that its more than a PL team can offer them.

Think we are in danager with Brewster of thinking we are the best and only option for him. That said, id like it if we had signed him and then let him go out on loan for a year or two. But I dont know if that model works much anymore.
__________________
*Except Michael, who died.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 10:16 AM   #55
labourRed
Shankly
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,693
It's a tricky one. Players wlll find it hard to break into teams in the top 6 soon enough (if not already) so its a natural course that players will seek moves abroad to broaden their chances, there was a real talent drain from Spain's top two for a long time, e.g. Fabregas. And a club like Dortmund have proven history in bring young talent in and giving them time. Although I think we do pretty well with giving young players a chance, even when they are not particularly ready.

It definitely would be hard for Brewster to break into our front three (or essentially be back up to Firmino). But for every Sancho there's an Oliver Burke, a simple solution is to get him on a professional contract and loan him (for a fee) ala, Lookman.
labourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 11:05 AM   #56
The_weatherman
Smug
 
The_weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Dont think thats fully fair. I dont know the specifics of this case. But kids like Yaden Sancho and Ademola Lookman have gone elsewhere to get first team games and a chance to develop into something better away from the spotlight. Sancho was breaking through and making waves at Dortmund too by the end of the season.

Its natural that these players will get a pay increase due to their ages. But I dont think its so much that its more than a PL team can offer them.

Think we are in danager with Brewster of thinking we are the best and only option for him. That said, id like it if we had signed him and then let him go out on loan for a year or two. But I dont know if that model works much anymore.
IF it's true about the 35k than that's too much surely. I mean Can was on something like that. I would have thought a incentivised contract would be fairer.
__________________
* The above is posted in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
The_weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 12:04 PM   #57
Lecter
Nicked from elsewhere
 
Lecter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 17,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_weatherman View Post
IF it's true about the 35k than that's too much surely. I mean Can was on something like that. I would have thought a incentivised contract would be fairer.
Would he get 35K per week in Germany??
__________________
Bob Paisley - "This club has been my life. I'd go out and sweep the street and be proud to do it for Liverpool if they asked me to."
Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 12:09 PM   #58
kev776
Paisley
 
kev776's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
Would he get 35K per week in Germany??
Not a chance, not at his level.
kev776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 12:15 PM   #59
Lecter
Nicked from elsewhere
 
Lecter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 17,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev776 View Post
Not a chance, not at his level.
I didnt think so either

To me even the football argument doesnt make massive sense

Lookman has played what about a dozen times, Sancho about the same

Solanke has probably made as many if not more appearances than both of them put together

Frankly if I was a kid such as Brewster I would be backing my talent to be better than Solankes
__________________
Bob Paisley - "This club has been my life. I'd go out and sweep the street and be proud to do it for Liverpool if they asked me to."
Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 12:23 PM   #60
Fierce
I'm only the bassist
 
Fierce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by labourRed View Post
It's a tricky one. Players wlll find it hard to break into teams in the top 6 soon enough (if not already) so its a natural course that players will seek moves abroad to broaden their chances, there was a real talent drain from Spain's top two for a long time, e.g. Fabregas. And a club like Dortmund have proven history in bring young talent in and giving them time. Although I think we do pretty well with giving young players a chance, even when they are not particularly ready.

It definitely would be hard for Brewster to break into our front three (or essentially be back up to Firmino). But for every Sancho there's an Oliver Burke, a simple solution is to get him on a professional contract and loan him (for a fee) ala, Lookman.


Picking the right club to loan to is important though. A youngster needs to be at a club much lower down in stature to ensure he gets relevant playing time; but at the same time the standard of football played needs to be relevant to him

Any team on a similar level to us is either not going to play a kid, or is going to question why they'd develop someone else's player

The only recent young success story I can think of is Sterling, and we poached him late anyway. He sold for 50m, so it shows how outstanding a youngster needs to be in order to break into the team
__________________
I saw a dead fish on the pavement and thought "what did you expect?"
There's no water round here stupid, should have stayed where it was wet
Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 15-05-18, 01:41 PM   #61
The_weatherman
Smug
 
The_weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
Would he get 35K per week in Germany??
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev776 View Post
Not a chance, not at his level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
I didnt think so either

To me even the football argument doesnt make massive sense

Lookman has played what about a dozen times, Sancho about the same

Solanke has probably made as many if not more appearances than both of them put together

Frankly if I was a kid such as Brewster I would be backing my talent to be better than Solankes
True, the 35k claim must be BS.
__________________
* The above is posted in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
The_weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 04:03 PM   #62
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite
 
Pablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post

Frankly if I was a kid such as Brewster I would be backing my talent to be better than Solankes
True!

There's some positions in our team it'd be hard to break through, but up front, Firmino aside, we've got no one to fear.

At the very least he'd get some minutes off the bench most games. At his age that's brilliant progress.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 04:06 PM   #63
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
I didnt think so either

To me even the football argument doesnt make massive sense

Lookman has played what about a dozen times, Sancho about the same

Solanke has probably made as many if not more appearances than both of them put together

Frankly if I was a kid such as Brewster I would be backing my talent to be better than Solankes
When they play though how much time are they on the pitch for? because Solanke may have more appearances but the odd start here and there aside most of them are 10-15 mins from the bench. I would say you would develop more playing a couple of games from the start than you would in 10 or 15 15 min sub appearances.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 04:26 PM   #64
Lecter
Nicked from elsewhere
 
Lecter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 17,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
When they play though how much time are they on the pitch for? because Solanke may have more appearances but the odd start here and there aside most of them are 10-15 mins from the bench. I would say you would develop more playing a couple of games from the start than you would in 10 or 15 15 min sub appearances.
Sancho started 7 times and played 684 minutes in all

Lookman started 10 times (3 with the Ev) and played 955 minutes (250 with the Ev)

Solanke 6 starts and played 619 minutes

Big thing stopping Solanke is lack of ability imo. I think another kid of higher quality would get more game time. There's been times when Bobby has been running on empty and Klopp hasn't bothered bringing on Solanke

I know the lad scored on Sunday but I struggle to see him having any kind of future at LFC
__________________
Bob Paisley - "This club has been my life. I'd go out and sweep the street and be proud to do it for Liverpool if they asked me to."
Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 04:47 PM   #65
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion
 
RedReet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
Sancho started 7 times and played 684 minutes in all

Lookman started 10 times (3 with the Ev) and played 955 minutes (250 with the Ev)

Solanke 6 starts and played 619 minutes

Big thing stopping Solanke is lack of ability imo. I think another kid of higher quality would get more game time. There's been times when Bobby has been running on empty and Klopp hasn't bothered bringing on Solanke

I know the lad scored on Sunday but I struggle to see him having any kind of future at LFC
Made the same point about the ones playing in Germany. Not sure why people keep saying he must be looking at them and... as opposed to saying he should be looking at the likes of Trent, McTominay or even Foden who have arguably had more success.

I agree to an extent with Solanke. If he produced more, he most likely would have got more playing time and he's probably got a fair amount of game time for his first season. Disagree about ability, but that's been done already.
RedReet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 04:51 PM   #66
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
Sancho started 7 times and played 684 minutes in all

Lookman started 10 times (3 with the Ev) and played 955 minutes (250 with the Ev)

Solanke 6 starts and played 619 minutes

Big thing stopping Solanke is lack of ability imo. I think another kid of higher quality would get more game time. There's been times when Bobby has been running on empty and Klopp hasn't bothered bringing on Solanke

I know the lad scored on Sunday but I struggle to see him having any kind of future at LFC
Fair enough there is essentially no difference in game time.

To a certain extent it is lack of ability because if Solanke were close to the level of the front 3 we would be happy to rotate him in, the problem is a young player is always going to have that issue. I think that the bigger issue for Solanke is that he doesn't seem suited to our style of play, for me that is the biggest issue.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 05:07 PM   #67
Lecter
Nicked from elsewhere
 
Lecter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 17,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
Fair enough there is essentially no difference in game time.

To a certain extent it is lack of ability because if Solanke were close to the level of the front 3 we would be happy to rotate him in, the problem is a young player is always going to have that issue. I think that the bigger issue for Solanke is that he doesn't seem suited to our style of play, for me that is the biggest issue.
Trent and Gomez got games (not just this season either) so we clearly are willing to take the plunge if a youngster is near good enough
__________________
Bob Paisley - "This club has been my life. I'd go out and sweep the street and be proud to do it for Liverpool if they asked me to."
Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 05:26 PM   #68
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
Trent and Gomez got games (not just this season either) so we clearly are willing to take the plunge if a youngster is near good enough
They got so much time because of circumstances - the injury to Clyne and hence the need for one or other to play. Obviously they need to be close to the side for consideration, but if there were similar injury problems up front Solanke would gave played alot more. If it weren't for the injury to Clyne both TAA and Gomez would have probably been in a similar situation to Solanke - playing cup games, the odd PL start when people were tired and minutes from the bench.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 10:46 PM   #69
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter View Post
Trent and Gomez got games (not just this season either) so we clearly are willing to take the plunge if a youngster is near good enough
Maybe Brewster is using Woodburn, Wilson, Kent and Grujic as his yardstick. The thing is youd imagine wed offer more money and if he was good enough hed get plenty of game time - 4 comps next year. From what Ive read his agent is doing plenty of pushing so maybe a signing on fee if he went to Germany?
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 02:34 AM   #70
Harv
Randy Marsh
 
Harv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 22,345
35k is nothing for us. If he's that good a prospect then just pay it.
__________________
"When a man insults my country I insult him, by taking his woman" Tony Yeboah

"looking through your posts since 2007 and what you have consistently written about my football team I have come to the conclusion that if you had 1 more brain cell you would be a plant .. your father was a hamster and your mother smells of elder berries, I fart in your general direction ..." Nicey
Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 06:34 AM   #71
kev776
Paisley
 
kev776's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv View Post
35k is nothing for us. If he's that good a prospect then just pay it.
I read somewhere that LFC, City and some other clubs pay their academy graduates a set 15k on their first pro contracts, this included TAA, who has since been offered or signed a new better deal.

Why change the rule for Brewster? if he was so good we would have seen him at least in cameo roles before his injury.

Last edited by kev776; 16-05-18 at 06:40 AM.
kev776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 08:09 AM   #72
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 31,653
I disagree that Solanke lacks quality or doesn't suit our system. If either is true then there's no way Klopp would give him any time.

It's clear he does and is learning how to fit into the system.
__________________
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 11:05 AM   #73
Lecter
Nicked from elsewhere
 
Lecter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 17,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresterbloke View Post
I disagree that Solanke lacks quality or doesn't suit our system. If either is true then there's no way Klopp would give him any time.

It's clear he does and is learning how to fit into the system.
He gives Moreno time also
__________________
Bob Paisley - "This club has been my life. I'd go out and sweep the street and be proud to do it for Liverpool if they asked me to."
Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 03:14 PM   #74
The_weatherman
Smug
 
The_weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev776 View Post
I read somewhere that LFC, City and some other clubs pay their academy graduates a set 15k on their first pro contracts, this included TAA, who has since been offered or signed a new better deal.

Why change the rule for Brewster? if he was so good we would have seen him at least in cameo roles before his injury.
I think it's sensible, well as sensible as these things go, Klopp is the only elite coach I know who places such importance on developing the team and the players. If Brewster has any sense he'll stay with Klopp, otherwise, his loss really.
__________________
* The above is posted in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
The_weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-18, 05:30 PM   #75
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,276
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-18, 05:32 PM   #76
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 27,868
Oo, pwoper handbags going on here
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-18, 07:01 PM   #77
cream
Paisley
 
cream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11,976
Apparently staying now according to some former itk on twitter. Whats all the fuss about, is he the next Messi or something?
__________________
Brandt - Keita - Van Dijk - Sessegnon
cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-18, 07:36 PM   #78
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by cream View Post
Apparently staying now according to some former itk on twitter. Whats all the fuss about, is he the next Messi or something?
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-18, 07:38 PM   #79
dom9
Ant Pisser
 
dom9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 62,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
__________________
Oh I don't know.
dom9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-18, 07:49 PM   #80
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 126,485
Karl has a good contact - he was the one who said Chang had been sacked (because of me ) three days before it was announced. I'd be inclined to believe that about Brewster.
__________________
I was playing doctors and nurses with my female cousin. I was about 6 or 7, and we were inserting little toy stuffs in our bum holes. Does it count as snogging?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:30 AM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.