It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-05-19, 07:51 PM   #81
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion
 
RedReet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee View Post
Will fit perfectly at the Scum, overpaid injury prone tosser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Redknapp View Post

If it did [sign Bale] I think you should just give Manchester United the trophy now.

It wont be to do with anyone else because Gareth Bale is that good.

He would rip the Premier League apart if he came here.

I think the way that he plays in that team he would be sensational. There are only a few players that can do what he can.

He is sensational. He is made for the Premier League.

Was 2 years ago, but made similar points last summer.
RedReet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 19-05-19, 08:05 PM   #82
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,890
I can understand why he might think about running down his contract as a fuck you to them, but it's career suicide, he's 29 now he'd be 32 by the time his contract runs out, if he hasn't played for 3 years where is he going to go and what would he be like as a player.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 08:10 PM   #83
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 28,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Well said Gareth

If Madrid were daft enough to have offered the contract, they can honour it
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 08:24 PM   #84
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft
 
Kenneth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 47,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
I can understand why he might think about running down his contract as a fuck you to them, but it's career suicide, he's 29 now he'd be 32 by the time his contract runs out, if he hasn't played for 3 years where is he going to go and what would he be like as a player.
For 50 million euros, I doubt he's give a fuck.

But let's not pretend that he isn't a bellend.


__________________
VAR is utter bollocks

Last edited by Kenneth; 19-05-19 at 08:28 PM.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 08:26 PM   #85
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 28,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
For 50 million euros, I doubt he's give a fuck.
You'd think he's at a financial stage that it's not about the money but it seems both sides are thinking about that first and foremost
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 08:38 PM   #86
Deano
Shankly
 
Deano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,856
Given how its all playing out, Barnett will screw Madrid for all its worth to get the EUR50m, AS/Marca and Madrid are feeding the wolves to force him to go, fucking piss myself he stays next season
__________________
I make no apologies, this is me
Deano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 08:51 PM   #87
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 34,066
How can he take Zidane seriously?

Like the rest of us when we used to consider Zizou it was all



Now it is very much

Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 09:22 PM   #88
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 20,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
I can understand why he might think about running down his contract as a fuck you to them, but it's career suicide, he's 29 now he'd be 32 by the time his contract runs out, if he hasn't played for 3 years where is he going to go and what would he be like as a player.
At 32 and with a gazillion in the banco he wont give a toss about where hes going to play next
__________________
☆☆☆☆☆☆ Champions of Europe. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 09:42 PM   #89
S-RED
Dalglish
 
S-RED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,938
he is so injury prone, why would a top team take the risk?

And the only mid table team who would take the chance would be the mancs. Agent woodward is probably already agreeing to write off RM's liabilty as i type
S-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 09:45 PM   #90
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 28,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano View Post
Given how its all playing out, Barnett will screw Madrid for all its worth to get the EUR50m, AS/Marca and Madrid are feeding the wolves to force him to go, fucking piss myself he stays next season
Barnett?
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 10:09 PM   #91
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
For 50 million euros, I doubt he's give a fuck.

But let's not pretend that he isn't a bellend.


Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
At 32 and with a gazillion in the banco he wont give a toss about where hes going to play next
Here was me with the naive view that people got into football because they wanted to play football not just make money for watching it from the bench, what was I thinking
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 11:41 AM   #92
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves
 
danperkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 35,004
Bale cuts a lonely figure at Real Madrid. He's a nice bloke, always thought it was an odd move for him, den of vipers at that club. He's stayed longer than I thought he would but I think he will definitely be sold this summer and he will definitely have to take a wage cut. Only few club stupid enough to pay that wage.

Madrid fans are entitled and they expect. Forget he won them the champs league last year & he actually has good stats when he has been fit but sure that was always an issue with Bale... he is a crock.

Delighted he's taken a hardline stance to the stuff Zidane has said. Watch Madrid & Barca for that matter splurge money in an attempt to buy back the champs league.... smell of desperation off them is glorious. People talk about City but Madrid are the originals in buying titles.
__________________
When in doubt, mumble.
danperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 11:44 AM   #93
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 20,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by danperkins View Post
Bale cuts a lonely figure at Real Madrid. He's a nice bloke, always thought it was an odd move for him, den of vipers at that club. He's stayed longer than I thought he would but I think he will definitely be sold this summer and he will definitely have to take a wage cut. Only few club stupid enough to pay that wage.

Madrid fans are entitled and they expect. Forget he won them the champs league last year & he actually has good stats when he has been fit but sure that was always an issue with Bale... he is a crock.

Delighted he's taken a hardline stance to the stuff Zidane has said. Watch Madrid & Barca for that matter splurge money in an attempt to buy back the champs league.... smell of desperation off them is glorious. People talk about City but Madrid are the originals in buying titles.
And it shows the reality of going to the dark side, the grass looks greener but watch your back cos they will fuck you over...

Sends out a good message to mane, salah, etc.
__________________
☆☆☆☆☆☆ Champions of Europe. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 12:06 PM   #94
Assassin
Kloppite
 
Assassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 23,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
And it shows the reality of going to the dark side, the grass looks greener but watch your back cos they will fuck you over...

Sends out a good message to mane, salah, etc.
I would happily go to the dark side and get fucked over for 15mill a year. In fact I would be happy with just 6 months worth
__________________
Sillyness in motion
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 02:07 PM   #95
Cormack74
Shankly
 
Cormack74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
Here was me with the naive view that people got into football because they wanted to play football not just make money for watching it from the bench, what was I thinking
I've had my doubts about him since he fucked off the chance to play for team GB in the Olympics (literally a once in a lifetime opportunity) to get his ears pinned back.
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 02:18 PM   #96
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft
 
Kenneth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 47,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
Here was me with the naive view that people got into football because they wanted to play football not just make money for watching it from the bench, what was I thinking
Sure, but he's not got in to football recently, he's been playing it for a decade and a half and I'm sure is feeling the effects physically, if his injury record is anything to go by. A lot of ex-pros who have had careers interrupted through injury talk about playing and recovering with pain and how it drains motivation. Maybe it applies here, maybe not, who knows?
__________________
VAR is utter bollocks
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 03:28 PM   #97
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves
 
danperkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 35,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
And it shows the reality of going to the dark side, the grass looks greener but watch your back cos they will fuck you over...

Sends out a good message to mane, salah, etc.
cutthroat clubs Real & Barca. Hero to zero in seconds with them.
__________________
When in doubt, mumble.
danperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 05:59 PM   #98
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Sure, but he's not got in to football recently, he's been playing it for a decade and a half and I'm sure is feeling the effects physically, if his injury record is anything to go by. A lot of ex-pros who have had careers interrupted through injury talk about playing and recovering with pain and how it drains motivation. Maybe it applies here, maybe not, who knows?
If his injuries are taking their toll then he should retire (obviously the promise of 50m means that isn't going to happen), but the suggestion is that he ideally wants to stay and play at Madrid so I don't think the injuries have reached that point yet.

Again perhaps this is naive but given how short a playing career is I would imagine that a player would regret wasting 2 or 3 years when they should be close to their peak by choosing not to play if they still could
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 07:23 PM   #99
topscorer
Dalglish
 
topscorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
I can understand why he might think about running down his contract as a fuck you to them, but it's career suicide, he's 29 now he'd be 32 by the time his contract runs out, if he hasn't played for 3 years where is he going to go and what would he be like as a player.


After 3 years of playing golf he might become a successful pro golf player.
topscorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 07:42 PM   #100
red g
Paisley
 
red g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 26,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
If his injuries are taking their toll then he should retire (obviously the promise of 50m means that isn't going to happen), but the suggestion is that he ideally wants to stay and play at Madrid so I don't think the injuries have reached that point yet.

Again perhaps this is naive but given how short a playing career is I would imagine that a player would regret wasting 2 or 3 years when they should be close to their peak by choosing not to play if they still could
If Zidane starts off as badly as he finished this season, the new manager might rate him!
__________________
_____________________________________

Weak willed, Wank or do they have a masterplan?

Think we have the answer..Klopp
red g is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 20-05-19, 10:36 PM   #101
Saveloy
Expect the Wurst
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormack74 View Post
I've had my doubts about him since he fucked off the chance to play for team GB in the Olympics (literally a once in a lifetime opportunity) to get his ears pinned back.
I really hope this is true.
Saveloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 10:40 PM   #102
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 126,841


__________________
I was playing doctors and nurses with my female cousin. I was about 6 or 7, and we were inserting little toy stuffs in our bum holes. Does it count as snogging?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 10:51 PM   #103
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 34,066
Seems like a reasonable decision based on those photos.
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 11:29 PM   #104
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 31,988
I wouldn't begrudge him that, I'd certainly do it if I had the coin (and those ears!)
__________________
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 11:43 PM   #105
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 20,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresterbloke View Post
I wouldn't begrudge him that, I'd certainly do it if I had the coin (and those ears!)
Seems weird us going all the way to madrid to go and get Big Ears then
__________________
☆☆☆☆☆☆ Champions of Europe. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19, 06:04 AM   #106
Assassin
Kloppite
 
Assassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 23,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
He should have got the rest fixed at the same time
__________________
Sillyness in motion
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19, 12:20 PM   #107
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,950
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19, 02:36 PM   #108
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite
 
Pablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I's where most of his speed came from, the lack of drag.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-19, 09:04 AM   #109
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,950
More than 330,000 Real Madrid fans voted in a poll on the players' performances in 2018-19, with 92% giving Wales forward Gareth Bale, 29, a "fail". (Marca)
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-19, 07:55 AM   #110
Angryred
Dalglish
 
Angryred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
More than 330,000 Real Madrid fans voted in a poll on the players' performances in 2018-19, with 92% giving Wales forward Gareth Bale, 29, a "fail". (Marca)
pity he wasn't a fail in last year's final!
__________________
Nope, don't need anger management, you just need to stop pissing me off!
Angryred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-19, 04:41 AM   #111
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,890
Ouch apparently a poll of Real Madrid supporters suggests 91% of them want him to leave

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48399021
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-19, 07:31 AM   #112
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,950
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-19, 08:48 AM   #113
Gray
Dalglish
 
Gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,333
Worth finding out what restaurants Nissan, Heineken and the other partners are going to be. They tend to get cunted beforehand and can’t be arsed to go. I picked up 2 for the europa final that way.

Last edited by Gray; 29-05-19 at 08:51 AM.
Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-19, 12:36 PM   #114
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 31,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Worth finding out what restaurants Nissan, Heineken and the other partners are going to be. They tend to get cunted beforehand and cant be arsed to go. I picked up 2 for the europa final that way.
Wow that's next level shit right there!
__________________
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-19, 02:51 PM   #115
shanks69
Dalglish
 
shanks69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,098
https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...2739#popup-sso

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
__________________
who's arsed?
shanks69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-19, 07:04 PM   #116
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 28,507
If he's such an angel he should've quelled that cunt Ramos's behaviour.

Wallow in yourself you old cunt
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-19, 07:07 PM   #117
dom9
Ant Pisser
 
dom9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 62,912
Not to mention his trigger happy approach to managerial appointments
__________________
Oh I don't know.
dom9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-19, 07:41 PM   #118
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 28,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post
Not to mention his trigger happy approach to managerial appointments
Perhaps if he'd dealt with that they might've shut the fans up. The fans know they can call for a manager's head when they become bored of them
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-19, 07:08 PM   #119
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 28,507
Read the HYS comments. Safe to say he's not particularly popular

Richard
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-19, 05:27 PM   #120
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,499
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > Football > General Football

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.