It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 19-12-18, 05:39 PM   #21841
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
Iím not so sure.

SAF/DBF is 76 and had a pretty major health scare this year so Iíd be surprised if his involvement is all that big these days.
Mike phelan as assistant is fergie lite so the dark lord will still have his influence by proxy.

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 05:54 PM   #21842
labourRed
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post
Relegation would be tick all the boxes, right?

Not that it's gonna happen mind.
I genuinely had a look at the table earlier and tbh 26 points should be enough for them and their next five or so fixtures has potential for them to pick up points. It'd be funny as fuck if he started losing his first five though. Then that conversation can be started.
labourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 05:54 PM   #21843
fidget
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
Mike phelan as assistant is fergie lite so the dark lord will still have his influence by proxy.

Half the people they used to bribe/blackmail must be dead or retired by now though?
fidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 06:04 PM   #21844
Yozza
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
OGS will be nothing more than the purple nosed oneís puppet during his caretaker role. Ferguson will be calling the all the shots, telling what training to do, telling him the tactics to use and also picking the team
Funnily enough one of my mates sent me this text:

One of the Manc directors has just come back from a meeting; been chatting to one of his mates thatís involved at OT & he reckons that itíll be Fergie making the decisions Ė Solsjkaer is just a puppet for him to relay his orders to as heís not well enough to come back as caretaker

What a shambles!

Bob's Miserable Bastards Club Member #2
Yozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 06:05 PM   #21845
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer View Post
He was Swedish.
Same difference
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 08:04 PM   #21846
rodo
Shankly

surely even mourinho would of won the next lot of fixtures they have anyway so dont see what difference that little fucker will make anyway
Old 19-12-18, 09:17 PM   #21847
Assassin
Kloppite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
I’m not so sure.

SAF/DBF is 76 and had a pretty major health scare this year so I’d be surprised if his involvement is all that big these days.
Buzzcocks. Have you looked at the muppet puppets record with Cardiff? It makes Maureen look like a god! Why would they choose this loser??? Without doubt DBF will be advising his lucky charm. Its stress free. Muppet puppet do this. Muppet puppet do that. Muppet puppet this is the team you will play. Do as I say and trot on gimp!!!

Last edited by Assassin; 19-12-18 at 09:27 PM.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 09:44 PM   #21848
Exiled_red
Paisley

Quote:
Disrespectful? Nah, this is normal when your managers get poached by bigger fish.
He's not been poached though he's just being borrowed, then when they've done with him Molde can have him back, and have to put up with the inconvenience of him having missed 5 months. If they had poached him it would have been better as Molde could plan long term without him get a replacement etc. None of that is going to be able to happen for them.
Old 19-12-18, 10:30 PM   #21849
Assassin
Kloppite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
He's not been poached though he's just being borrowed, then when they've done with him Molde can have him back, and have to put up with the inconvenience of him having missed 5 months. If they had poached him it would have been better as Molde could plan long term without him get a replacement etc. None of that is going to be able to happen for them.
Moldeís season is over and the new season will start in the second week of March, so they will only be without the useless article for 2 months
Old 19-12-18, 10:37 PM   #21850
S-RED
Dalglish

+ it will cost the mancs 1.5 mill to borrow him. madness
S-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 10:38 PM   #21851
S-RED
Dalglish

or the equivalent of three weeks of Sanchez sitting on his sofa
S-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 10:43 PM   #21852
dom9
Ant Pisser

This is a truly excellent article and I'm on my phone so can't conveniently copy and paste it. But do read it.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soc...36207?mode=amp
Old 20-12-18, 12:19 AM   #21853
rudedog
Pig hater

Haha, its the return of gollum/smeagol :

rudedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-18, 07:59 AM   #21854
dizzycat
Dalglish

Quote:
This is a truly excellent article and I'm on my phone so can't conveniently copy and paste it. But do read it.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soc...36207?mode=amp
That is a good piece, but I prefer to think that he saw them coming and took them for everything he could. He'll be back, doing what he does because there will always be a club that will buy into what he does.
Old 20-12-18, 08:42 AM   #21855
Rigadon
Dalglish

This has been a grrrrrrreat week! Cardiff winning on Saturday would top it off. A wonderful Christmas time!
Old 20-12-18, 09:31 AM   #21856
The_weatherman
Smug

Shit, if Cardiff would somehow pull a result the pressure on Ole would be massive.
Old 20-12-18, 10:01 AM   #21857
gratziani
Dalglish

9 million all in for OGS if they take him on end of season.

18 million for Mourinho compensation,

£30 million for Poch if they poach him.

What a glorious fuck up on all fronts , just buy a proper centre half in the first place
gratziani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-18, 11:08 AM   #21858
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels

Unfortunately they print cash for fun so they can cover all their fuck ups with ease. That said, it's easy to lose the support if their spending isn't reflected on the pitch.
Old 20-12-18, 12:01 PM   #21859
Les Zeffelin
Houllier

Fuckin' hell Jose, Shaqqed 3 times in a week. That must be some sort of record.
Old 20-12-18, 12:21 PM   #21860
Exiled_red
Paisley

So do we want Solskjaer to do shit because it will be funny or do we want him to do well enough to get the job permanently so that they don't get someone good?
Old 20-12-18, 12:23 PM   #21861
pondus
Dalglish

Want them to lose every game, can’t stand the prick.
pondus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-18, 12:23 PM   #21862
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite

Quote:
So do we want Solskjaer to do shit because it will be funny or do we want him to do well enough to get the job permanently so that they don't get someone good?
Unfortunately there's zero chance of him getting it permanently, so let's hope for a relentless procession of embarrassing defeats
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-18, 02:40 PM   #21863
dom9
Ant Pisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondus View Post
Want them to lose every game, canít stand the prick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Unfortunately there's zero chance of him getting it permanently, so let's hope for a relentless procession of embarrassing defeats
Exactly.
Old 20-12-18, 02:45 PM   #21864
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels

Losing to Cardiff would be a fantastic start
Old 20-12-18, 03:00 PM   #21865
vlahka
Still sulking...

What with my UTD friends still feeling no humility and sending me shit like this, I'd like them to lose every game and also get into physical fights on the field with each other.

vlahka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-18, 03:10 PM   #21866
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlahka View Post
What with my UTD friends still feeling no humility and sending me shit like this, I'd like them to lose every game and also get into physical fights on the field with each other.

Haha, thatís desperate. They would give everything for the manager, structure, spirit and squad we have now.

Will be fucking brilliant if they lose to Cardiff.
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-18, 04:49 PM   #21867
dom9
Ant Pisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Spurs want £34m, but United are only willing to part with £42m.

Old 20-12-18, 06:38 PM   #21868
Cormack74
Shankly

Listening to H and J this afternoon talking about the D of F Utd are supposedly interested in: Paul Mitchell. Has worked with Poch' before and really knows his shit apparently - think he "found" Keita and Mane among others (and possibly recruited Poch' himself ?? my phone rang at that point so I may be wrong).

Anyhow he sounds like exactly the sort of bloke Utd need and probably the sort we'd rather they didn't get.

They did also say that it didn't work out for him at Spurs but the concensus seemed to be that was due to Levy being such a tight cunt.
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-18, 08:33 PM   #21869
pezzzer
Sony ftw!

I listened to the show too and they said yernited securing Mitchell will be a massive pull for getting in Poch as there great friends too.
I can really see this happening now unfortunately.
ps3 fanclub member#1
sony will win the console war.
pezzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-18, 01:38 AM   #21870
frank the tank
Shankly

It's a different ball game to being a success at Southampton though.

I actually think Poch to United will be fine. I don't think he will do such a brilliant job for them. But it will fuck spurs in the ass. Levy probably thinks that he is more important that Pochetino himself and will see the selling of the manager a good way to pay off some of their stadium quickly. Spurs will probably go and get Eddie Howe then for a lot less compo.

Pochetino manages Tottenham right now. He has done well to get them CL footy but when the pressure is on then he has never really delivered.
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-18, 01:39 AM   #21871
frank the tank
Shankly

I think they will go and get Pochetino but I actually think that Emery would be a better pick for them...
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-18, 07:24 AM   #21872
Rigadon
Dalglish

Quote:
I want Utd to be knocked out of the CL by PSG and then spend the rest of the season battling with Everton for sixth spot in the Prem. I want the Temporary One to be asked about Liverpool, City and Pochettino during every interview.
Old 21-12-18, 08:46 AM   #21873
Assassin
Kloppite

I see the hate mail are already bigging ogs up, changed atmosphere overnight. No shit if someone farts in a lift you only have to open the lift doors to make things better

Based on points and results achieved and the assumption that chelsea and the mancs win there next game, it is almost impossible for them to qualify for the CL this season

Extrapilate out 4th place chelsea's performances (they are reasonably stable with results) and points and they will finish with 83 ish points. With this in mind, if the mancs win all of their remaining games they can only muster 89 points. Happy days!!!

Last edited by Assassin; 21-12-18 at 09:17 AM.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-18, 10:49 AM   #21874
red g
Paisley

I am hoping the feel good factor lasts another day and they get beat tomorrow night.
The way its being portrayed its like the 2nd of coming of slur Alex, not someone who took Cardiff down last time he was in the Premier league

Weak willed, Wank or do they have a masterplan?

Think we have the answer..Klopp
red g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-18, 12:14 PM   #21875
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormack74 View Post
Listening to H and J this afternoon talking about the D of F Utd are supposedly interested in: Paul Mitchell. Has worked with Poch' before and really knows his shit apparently - think he "found" Keita and Mane among others (and possibly recruited Poch' himself ?? my phone rang at that point so I may be wrong).

Anyhow he sounds like exactly the sort of bloke Utd need and probably the sort we'd rather they didn't get.

They did also say that it didn't work out for him at Spurs but the concensus seemed to be that was due to Levy being such a tight cunt.
That Mitchell also signed the likes of N'Koudou, Janssen and plenty of other duds.
Old 21-12-18, 12:27 PM   #21876
Assassin
Kloppite

Quote:
That Mitchell also signed the likes of N'Koudou, Janssen and plenty of other duds.
Hes in the same mould as Comolli........over rated twat
Old 21-12-18, 12:45 PM   #21877
red g
Paisley

Quote:

Not sure how he found Mane or Keita they were both shit hot players in that Red Bull team at the time. And presume he knew Ali from his time at MK.

Weak willed, Wank or do they have a masterplan?

Think we have the answer..Klopp
red g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-18, 07:25 PM   #21878
Cormack74
Shankly

I'm only passing it on mate but no idea what the Keita link is other than Mitchell pitched up at Leipzig eventually. With Mane I think the point is he took the chance and signed him for Soton when there weren't a load of top clubs in for him.
Old 21-12-18, 07:28 PM   #21879
Cormack74
Shankly

Quote:
Like all D of F's . .

Whoever the journo was (I forget) he rated Mitchell highly and used examples accordingly. In any event, as Pezzer said in the post after mine, the journo made the point that where Mitchell goes, Poch' may well follow.
Old 22-12-18, 03:46 AM   #21880
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Like all D of F's . .

Whoever the journo was (I forget) he rated Mitchell highly and used examples accordingly. In any event, as Pezzer said in the post after mine, the journo made the point that where Mitchell goes, Poch' may well follow.
I heard mention that they are quite good mates too.

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > General Football