It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-08-11, 12:07 AM   #1
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves
 
danperkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 34,958
Jordan Henderson

I don't get it, what does he do exactly? A weird signing IMO i just don't see it. Much prefer Kuyt to start out right. Wish the lad the best of luck and hope he proves me very wrong but i just don't see him being a regular first teamer.
__________________
When in doubt, mumble.
danperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 14-08-11, 12:14 AM   #2
little dave hedgehog
Token Yank
 
little dave hedgehog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 28,934
well let's see how he gets on. it's obvious kenny sees something in him.
__________________
dave of mutilation
little dave hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 12:18 AM   #3
Fierce
I'm only the bassist
 
Fierce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,180
Dan, how many times have you seen him play? Because if you are basing your opinion on pre season and today's game, I think it's a pointless thread
__________________
I saw a dead fish on the pavement and thought "what did you expect?"
There's no water round here stupid, should have stayed where it was wet
Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 12:22 AM   #4
Suarez
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,758
I think its ok for people to question this for a 20m signing.
Suarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 12:23 AM   #5
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by danperkins View Post
I don't get it, what does he do exactly?
You called him a "talented young player" so you tell us.

At least you've got a new whipping boy anyway, the 100s of posts on Meireles being a "pussy" were a bit much.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 12:34 AM   #6
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves
 
danperkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 34,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce View Post
Dan, how many times have you seen him play? Because if you are basing your opinion on pre season and today's game, I think it's a pointless thread
Seen him play several times for Sunderland, England U21 & pre season with us, he cost a lot of money so it's certainly not a pointless thread IMO.

I just don't get what his role is?
__________________
When in doubt, mumble.
danperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 12:36 AM   #7
Craig_H
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 63,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by danperkins View Post

I just don't get what his role is?
That isnt a question dan.
Craig_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 12:36 AM   #8
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves
 
danperkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 34,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by little dave hedgehog View Post
well let's see how he gets on. it's obvious kenny sees something in him.
__________________
When in doubt, mumble.
danperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 12:37 AM   #9
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves
 
danperkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 34,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig_H View Post
That isnt a question dan.
it's more me asking myself the question.

I'm baffled to what Henderson actualy does, not saying he's a bad player or anything he has some talent, i just don't get his role in the team.
__________________
When in doubt, mumble.
danperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 12:40 AM   #10
Shanks
Shankly
 
Shanks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by danperkins View Post
I don't get it, what does he do exactly? A weird signing IMO i just don't see it. Much prefer Kuyt to start out right. Wish the lad the best of luck and hope he proves me very wrong but i just don't see him being a regular first teamer.
INVESTMENT FOR THE FUTURE
Shanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 12:45 AM   #11
little dave hedgehog
Token Yank
 
little dave hedgehog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 28,934
could be blowjobs. how else is he supposed to get into the team?
__________________
dave of mutilation
little dave hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 01:42 AM   #12
Charly
Dalglish
 
Charly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,688
Thought we were weak down the right today. He doesnt look like a wide player. I dont like to see Kuyt play wide against weaker teams though. Its a waste of his attributes. Thought Downing should have stuck to one wing, or the other, and played 4-4-2, with Suarez dropping off, and Lucas and Adam in the middle. Dont really have another player who can play wide right. They all like to drift inside. We need the wing play to get the crosses in for Carroll, who on todays showing played more like Andy Cole. How many chances does he need? He is supposed to be good in the air.
__________________
In the beginning, Fowler created the Heaven and the Earth.
Charly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 01:58 AM   #13
el matador
Facing the firing squad for suggesting Brian McBride as a transfer target!
 
el matador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,829
i dont think it was 20m, i read somewhere it was 10 upfront plus 3 performance related. chelsea paid 17m for ramires, city paid 26m for milner, the lads got potential and we need to be patient with him too.

he's not a right sided player but today he was employed centre right, again im not sure if thats his best position but he tried and never stopped running. theres big things to come from this lad so we need to get behind him and understand that the next 2 seasons are foundation seasons for him. the real benefit will come in a couple of seasons time, just like with kelly, flano, carroll, robinson, shelvey and co.
__________________
[B]Sir Isaac Newton knew the universal law of karma - any action has its equal and opposite reaction.[B]
el matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 02:15 AM   #14
doogle
1500th Member
 
doogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,975
For a start he doesn't give possession away cheaply trying to do stupid things he can't do(and as much as I like dirk ) like Kuyt who at the worst of times has a woeful 1st touch and poor judgement when trying to do the out of the ordinary , 2nd He is still young and obviously has something about him which Kenny thinks he can mould, in his interviews its always when I realised the club and Kenny were interested, give the lad some slack its his first few months at a big club where he's bound to feel a tad nervous against 'his' club where he has grown up and his family are from and who he and them are supporters, if you played against Liverpool how would you feel 1st time after growing up there and supporting them and still only being 21 or so
__________________
RIP IRWT post/rant, best ever
doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 02:45 AM   #15
davegrady1
Houllier
 
davegrady1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 391
I don't know I maybe totally wrong, but I think we will get a better idea of his role when GJ comes back into the team. I have a feeling he will start wide right but when downing moves further up the pitch he will come inside and make a 3 man midfield, which will provide more cover for the fullbacks to bomb forward and allow the whole team to press higher up the pitch. As I said could be totally wrong but I see something along those lines happening.
davegrady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 03:13 AM   #16
saj
No sympathy
 
saj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by danperkins View Post
I don't get it, what does he do exactly? A weird signing IMO i just don't see it. Much prefer Kuyt to start out right. Wish the lad the best of luck and hope he proves me very wrong but i just don't see him being a regular first teamer.
Not much really. He's good at passing the ball in tight spaces but I actually think Shelvey is a better player especially given the difference we paid for them
__________________
My kebab comes with chilli sauce
saj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 03:49 AM   #17
Mostar
Chief Scout
 
Mostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 23,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by little dave hedgehog View Post
well let's see how he gets on. it's obvious kenny sees something in him.
I actually think he's Comolli type of signing more than Kenny's.
__________________
Member #1 of the Luis Suarez fan club
Mostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 04:35 AM   #18
SB
Paisley
 
SB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by davegrady1 View Post
I don't know I maybe totally wrong, but I think we will get a better idea of his role when GJ comes back into the team. I have a feeling he will start wide right but when downing moves further up the pitch he will come inside and make a 3 man midfield, which will provide more cover for the fullbacks to bomb forward and allow the whole team to press higher up the pitch. As I said could be totally wrong but I see something along those lines happening.
Time will tell Dave He deserves that much the young lad.

I know that no-ones slagging him off but it seems a pointless discussion at this early stage
__________________
No 1 Klopp supporter
SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 05:09 AM   #19
davegrady1
Houllier
 
davegrady1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB View Post
Time will tell Dave He deserves that much the young lad.

I know that no-ones slagging him off but it seems a pointless discussion at this early stage
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he was told to stay deeper to cover Flano.

So I think we will better understand his role when GJ comes back into the team.

I think of all the transfers we will have to be a bit more patient with him. But I do Think he will come good.

Also the 20mil the rags reported is more than likely bullshit the price el matador quoted of 10 + 3 in addons is much more realistic and reasonable IMO.
davegrady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 06:31 AM   #20
SB
Paisley
 
SB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by davegrady1 View Post
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he was told to stay deeper to cover Flano.

So I think we will better understand his role when GJ comes back into the team.

I think of all the transfers we will have to be a bit more patient with him. But I do Think he will come good.

Also the 20mil the rags reported is more than likely bull**** the price el matador quoted of 10 + 3 in addons is much more realistic and reasonable IMO.
Dead right about the price tag and unfortunately some of our fans will bring that up as though it's his fault we paid that amount of money for him. Time will tell where and how he will be played.
__________________
No 1 Klopp supporter
SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 14-08-11, 08:26 AM   #21
JohnDoe
Ian Holloway
 
JohnDoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 10,892
One game.
JohnDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 08:30 AM   #22
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 126,652
I liked how comfortable he was when under pressure with men around him. Composed and keeps the ball well in tight spaces. Fella behind me was giving him some right stick, constantly on his case to "get some fuckin chalk on yer boots lad". We all know he's not that sort of player so that bloke and anyone else thinking along the same lines is gonna be disappointed, but his tendency to drift miles infield does leave a lot of space and congests our play.
__________________
I was playing doctors and nurses with my female cousin. I was about 6 or 7, and we were inserting little toy stuffs in our bum holes. Does it count as snogging?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 09:14 AM   #23
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,678
I thought he did ok yesterday, he did some decent stuff, but didn't have as much effect on the game as the other new signings, I think that we need to remember that he is still young (just turned 21) and young players are inconsistent, so I think some of the stick he's been getting after one game is harsh.

I am still unsure what his role is going to be long term, yesterday he was wide right, I think alot of people have said they would prefer Kuyt in that position, personally I think Kuyt is less effective in a wide right role in a 4-4-2, than he is playing wide right in a formation which pushes him further foward, maybe Kenny sees Henderson as the right sided player in a 4-4-2?
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 10:39 AM   #24
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostar View Post
I actually think he's Comolli type of signing more than Kenny's.
Lets not start this shit. Kenny signed him.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 10:57 AM   #25
RedSince1964
Fagan
 
RedSince1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I liked how comfortable he was when under pressure with men around him. Composed and keeps the ball well in tight spaces. Fella behind me was giving him some right stick, constantly on his case to "get some fuckin chalk on yer boots lad". We all know he's not that sort of player so that bloke and anyone else thinking along the same lines is gonna be disappointed, but his tendency to drift miles infield does leave a lot of space and congests our play.
RedSince1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 11:02 AM   #26
Alex
Administrator
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,048
Based on yesterday Id sell him. Clearly Kuyt is the one for the future. We need to think about now and not building a squad that can challenge.

Please note that this not what I think.
__________________
*Except Michael, who died.
Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 11:05 AM   #27
SimonNo7
Shankly
 
SimonNo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by danperkins View Post
I don't get it, what does he do exactly? A weird signing IMO i just don't see it. Much prefer Kuyt to start out right. Wish the lad the best of luck and hope he proves me very wrong but i just don't see him being a regular first teamer.
Sell him, sell him now!!!

One game, come on dan give the lad and the new tactics a bit of time before asking a question like 'what does he do exactly?'
SimonNo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 11:07 AM   #28
SimonNo7
Shankly
 
SimonNo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Based on yesterday Id sell him. Clearly Kuyt is the one for the future. We need to think about now and not building a squad that can challenge.

Please note that this not what I think.
Well said Alex, I agree with you and cannot see the white text at all
SimonNo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 11:15 AM   #29
Muddled
Meat Shield
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 25,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Based on yesterday Id sell him. Clearly Kuyt is the one for the future. We need to think about now and not building a squad that can challenge.

Please note that this not what I think.
Deleted.

Last edited by Muddled; 14-08-11 at 11:24 AM.
Muddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 11:23 AM   #30
Muddled
Meat Shield
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 25,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by davegrady1 View Post
I don't know I maybe totally wrong, but I think we will get a better idea of his role when GJ comes back into the team. I have a feeling he will start wide right but when downing moves further up the pitch he will come inside and make a 3 man midfield, which will provide more cover for the fullbacks to bomb forward and allow the whole team to press higher up the pitch. As I said could be totally wrong but I see something along those lines happening.
^^^
THIS

I think to get the best out of Henderson, you need a three man midfield, therefore:

1/ he's not got the pressure to drift out wide, as the wide right forward and right back will provide the width.
2/ if he does drift infield, he's got cover.
3/ his ball retention will keep our midfield ticking over.

-- Adam -- Lucas -- Henderson --

However, when Gerrard returns, you know where he is going to play. Henderson is one for the future and can only learn from Gerrard.
Muddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 11:26 AM   #31
Alex
Administrator
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,048
I personally think Adam is the Gerrard replacement, not Henderson. So when he is fit I think itll be Adam that misses out.
__________________
*Except Michael, who died.
Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 01:05 PM   #32
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 38,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I personally think Adam is the Gerrard replacement, not Henderson. So when he is fit I think itll be Adam that misses out.
I hope not, I don't really think Gerrard is suited to the role Adam played yesterday, also Adam is a much better set-piece taker than anyone else in the squad so it would be useful to have him in the team. Personally I'd prefer a midfield of Gerrard, Lucas, Adam and Downing to Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard and Downing
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 01:49 PM   #33
kris90210
Shankly
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,570
He's technically very good, he has great fitness, and is supposed to have an excellent mentality. And he clearly has the potential to be creative as last seasons stats prove. I think he's the sort of player who will continue to improve and develop his game. A Lampard type, who perhaps won't hit his peak till his mid 20's.

I think Kenny sees him as someone who is capable of playing it simple and moving into space - the epitome of a pass and move player (potentially). Unfortunately, most of his passing seems to be backwards or sideways at the moment. He was far too negative yesterday.

He'll get better, I'm sure.
__________________
K ris90210
kris90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 02:44 PM   #34
MrMichael
The Pun Police
 
MrMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 33,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by davegrady1 View Post
I don't know I maybe totally wrong, but I think we will get a better idea of his role when GJ comes back into the team. I have a feeling he will start wide right but when downing moves further up the pitch he will come inside and make a 3 man midfield, which will provide more cover for the fullbacks to bomb forward and allow the whole team to press higher up the pitch. As I said could be totally wrong but I see something along those lines happening.
Sounds eminently plausible and sensible to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris90210 View Post
He's technically very good, he has great fitness, and is supposed to have an excellent mentality. And he clearly has the potential to be creative as last seasons stats prove. I think he's the sort of player who will continue to improve and develop his game. A Lampard type, who perhaps won't hit his peak till his mid 20's.

I think Kenny sees him as someone who is capable of playing it simple and moving into space - the epitome of a pass and move player (potentially). Unfortunately, most of his passing seems to be backwards or sideways at the moment. He was far too negative yesterday.

He'll get better, I'm sure.
Agree with this too
__________________
I could not dig, I dared not rob:
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.
What tale shall serve me here among
Mine angry and defrauded young?
MrMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 03:29 PM   #35
CJ
Shadow Inanity Secretary
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
One game.
must be an eternity for yourself. thats 6 lots of 15 mins.

plus halftime
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 03:29 PM   #36
Gary_LFC
Souness
 
Gary_LFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
First post - Deep breath, no pressure here goes: My first thought when i got the ground yesterday and heard the team was why hendo was in ahead of dirk in the first place, likewise Flanno/Kelly. Obviously the fact he was playing against his old team and making his debut played a major part in his display though, he just wanted to make no mistakes, it must be hard enough making your debut at such a young age with a hefty price tag on your shoulders, add to that it's your childhood team your playing against and his emotions must have been all over the place.

So basically i'm just saying give the lad a chance, I know we didn't see anything from him attacking wise really but that'll come with confidence, his distribution is obviously very good, I don't think I remember him giving the ball away at all? Could be wrong.
__________________
Any holes a goal
Gary_LFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 03:37 PM   #37
CJ
Shadow Inanity Secretary
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_LFC View Post
First post - Deep breath, no pressure here goes: My first thought when i got the ground yesterday and heard the team was why hendo was in ahead of dirk in the first place, likewise Flanno/Kelly. Obviously the fact he was playing against his old team and making his debut played a major part in his display though, he just wanted to make no mistakes, it must be hard enough making your debut at such a young age with a hefty price tag on your shoulders, add to that it's your childhood team your playing against and his emotions must have been all over the place.

So basically i'm just saying give the lad a chance, I know we didn't see anything from him attacking wise really but that'll come with confidence, his distribution is obviously very good, I don't think I remember him giving the ball away at all? Could be wrong.

good first post. however, its the rules that first posts are in downing related threads

i have to agree, not sure chelsea fans will think they cant win the league after one game. so hoping we will still get top 4
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 03:41 PM   #38
doogle
1500th Member
 
doogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogle View Post
For a start he doesn't give possession away cheaply trying to do stupid things he can't do(and as much as I like dirk ) like Kuyt who at the worst of times has a woeful 1st touch and poor judgement when trying to do the out of the ordinary , 2nd He is still young and obviously has something about him which Kenny thinks he can mould, in his interviews its always when I realised the club and Kenny were interested, give the lad some slack its his first few months at a big club where he's bound to feel a tad nervous against 'his' club where he has grown up and his family are from and who he and them are supporters, if you played against Liverpool how would you feel 1st time after growing up there and supporting them and still only being 21 or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_LFC View Post
First post - Deep breath, no pressure here goes: My first thought when i got the ground yesterday and heard the team was why hendo was in ahead of dirk in the first place, likewise Flanno/Kelly. Obviously the fact he was playing against his old team and making his debut played a major part in his display though, he just wanted to make no mistakes, it must be hard enough making your debut at such a young age with a hefty price tag on your shoulders, add to that it's your childhood team your playing against and his emotions must have been all over the place.

So basically i'm just saying give the lad a chance, I know we didn't see anything from him attacking wise really but that'll come with confidence, his distribution is obviously very good, I don't think I remember him giving the ball away at all? Could be wrong.
__________________
RIP IRWT post/rant, best ever
doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 05:40 PM   #39
el matador
Facing the firing squad for suggesting Brian McBride as a transfer target!
 
el matador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,829
henderson looks like a technically good player with excellent athletic ability and good composure on the ball. young players should ideally be played in their preferred position which he wasnt and it looks like kenny wants him to get used to a new position.

it will take time and when johnson gets fit im sure he'll help henderson play that role better.
__________________
[B]Sir Isaac Newton knew the universal law of karma - any action has its equal and opposite reaction.[B]
el matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 06:05 PM   #40
BrooklynRed
Dalglish
 
BrooklynRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,503
He'll be fine for us, but he should not start over Dirk Kuyt on the right. I get the feeling he got the start to give him a chance against his old club, but against Arsenal I believe Dirk should start. We can use his graft and tracking back, plus I think he and Suarez know one another very well and I think that will make a difference.
__________________
"Our legacy begets an excellence that surpasses the particulars of who produces it." -- David Carr
BrooklynRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.