It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Old 27-09-20, 08:35 PM   #1
Mr Pink
Houllier

Opposition fan forum gems

The best thing about our recent success is watching opposition fans go into meltdown. Creating this thread for sharing silly opposition fan forum posts (99% bluemoon)!

Iíll kick things off with this goldie from when City were 1-0 up today. Be careful what you wish for, @OntarioBlue

Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 29-09-20, 07:15 AM   #2
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Bluemoon:

Quote:
Itís gone beyond a joke now. Iíve just seen the goals on sky. Theyíre showing Jotaís goal repeatedly and blatantly ignoring the handball. Itís the new way of dealing with controversy - just ignore it. It worked with the Dominic Cummings palarva in the summer.

Iíve had enough and think Iím out.
Quote:
How mane got away with that elbow is beyond me.

Also appears the media darlings cannot do no wrong.
Quote:
Mane yellow card for elbow. Nailed on sending off for everyone that isn't the rags or these fucking rat cunts. Fucking disgusting foul. Assault on the street. It's laughable
Quote:
Long balls all night, constant hoofing, and wide open at the back. They are not very good, just lucky.
Old 29-09-20, 07:22 AM   #3
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

I love this shit. It's a joy to read and feel their agony jumping out of the screen.

Quote:
Listen I’m an open minded person and like a lot of other city fans and fans of other clubs what is it ? It is not just pure hatred and jealousy of the red scousers.... we can actually see and smell a fucking rat over what’s going on..
Quote:
It can’t just be a coincidence that dodgy decisions follow this team around nearly every game they play,something just doesn’t add up,all teams can get a bit of luck now and again in games throughout a season,but there’s more to it with the red scousers..
Quote:
#LiVARpool top trending on twatter.

Everyone can see it except the PL/PiGMOL and the broadcasters.
Quote:
Oh, they can see it... they're behind if ffs... VAR just gives them licence to script any given match... the only surprising thing is how blasť they are about it... they're not even trying to hide it
Quote:
The most biased ref performance since last time I watched Liverpool
Quote:
They're a decent side at best but it's easy when you're cheats and have the entire establishment let you get away with it
Old 29-09-20, 07:27 AM   #4
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Prem as a spectacle is crap.
I'm bored with it. Had enough of football, I think I'm done
Quote:
The dippers are effective but so boring, it's certainly not entertaining. This handball law will turn people away from the game, as well as the corruption benefiting Liverpool every week and hopefully hit sky in the pocket
Quote:
Only because were shit.
Quote:
No it's because it is fixed, contrived shite and has been for ages.
Quote:
You make good points and the glaring one is Liverpools front 3 never seem to be injured and they dont cop for any injuries at all.

Question is why are we the complete opposite not just this season or previous seasons.

It's like a scene from casualty and we have played THREE games!

Why don't Liverpool players get long term injuries? Its absolutely unbelievable. They never get any injuries. Almost as if they are juicing.

I've never been so demotivated and depressed over a new season than this 1.

The winner is glaringly obvious after 3 games.
Old 29-09-20, 07:28 AM   #5
Exiled_red
Paisley

I get the feeling filling this thread with Bluemoon quotes is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel
Old 29-09-20, 07:30 AM   #6
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft

Wow
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 07:40 AM   #7
S-RED
Dalglish

those idiots needs to go back a few years pre $$$$$$ & remember they were nothing for 1970-2010.

They have amazing players, but arrogance in the players & manager has fucked them, to the point they are all delusional (team & fans).
S-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 08:40 AM   #8
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

This is a great idea for a thread!

I had a look on BM last night and whilst there are one or two non psychotic that just admit we are (currently) better then them, the vast majority are mass bitter, conspiracy theorists.

I guess we enjoy this period whilst we can eh?
Old 29-09-20, 09:18 AM   #9
rudedog
Pig hater

They also seem totally fixated that Liverpool players are all doping - apparently its the only logical explanation for why we are so much better than them and also never get injured
rudedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 09:30 AM   #10
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels

From what I saw, Mane's hand flicked up at the Arsenal players face. Where's all this elbow to the face bollocks come from?
Old 29-09-20, 09:31 AM   #11
badpiggy
Paisley

Looks like Man City spies have turned Chris.
Old 29-09-20, 09:39 AM   #12
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite

How does doping stop you getting injured? It makes it more likely you'd pick up an injury if anything as you're pushing your body beyond its normal limits.

I do love a dabble on Bluemoon every now and then, I've honestly never read anything quite like it. It's not a small minority, it's a massive majority of absolute lunatics.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 09:40 AM   #13
Maxiedge
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by foresterbloke View Post
From what I saw, Mane's hand flicked up at the Arsenal players face. Where's all this elbow to the face bollocks come from?
He was expecting the body check from Tierney and what followed looked really clumsy and hard to justify. I think it was a yellow but I could see why he would be given a red. It was a good footballing decision, in that respect.
Maxiedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 09:51 AM   #14
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves

"Decent side" , "Effective", "Lucky" we were this bad back when they were cleaning up?? Christ I hope not, the complete and utter delusional vitriol. Aggressive chaps

I would hazard a guess those posts are from fans who have been supporting City for the last 7 or 8 years or so. Jumped on the winning bandwagon and now expect. I would hazard a guess that they are completely oblivious to their financial adventures and what their club owners stand for .... once their winning who cares.

Us winning the right way, buying smart with not only a supremely talented side but decent lads and a manager everyone likes whilst they spend and spend and spend trying to buy victory and it's just not happening for them ..... it must really grate their bollox. It's absolutely glorious watching it unfold
Old 29-09-20, 01:25 PM   #15
ChesterDave
Paisley

All those quotes about us getting decisions. Its like they've forgotten the two times they pipped us to the post they got a massive decisions in the game against us that swung the game both times - The Sterling goal ruled offside for us that would have made it 2-0 and that assault of a tackle by (I think) Kompany.
Old 29-09-20, 01:42 PM   #16
ronanm
Shankly

Grand Old Team is also on about doping/juicing and how it's amazing we never have any injuries, all the while claiming we have the highest incidence of asthma in the PL or some such guff (think someone posted an article on here about that a month or so back titled "Why Liverpool won't win the league this year"). In the "Where will Everton finish?" thread most think 6th or so but the odd one says "we'll finish above the RS - 1st" claiming Thiago can only pass sideways.

Last edited by ronanm; 29-09-20 at 01:44 PM.
ronanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 01:59 PM   #17
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronanm View Post
Grand Old Team is also on about doping/juicing and how it's amazing we never have any injuries, all the while claiming we have the highest incidence of asthma in the PL or some such guff (think someone posted an article on here about that a month or so back titled "Why Liverpool won't win the league this year"). In the "Where will Everton finish?" thread most think 6th or so but the odd one says "we'll finish above the RS - 1st" claiming Thiago can only pass sideways.
Old 29-09-20, 02:18 PM   #18
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

The Bluemoon forum is a wave of paranoia. There is no enjoyment there whatsoever. Even on simple things like reporting a transfer in their 'the media' thread, which is basically 'the media is against us' thread.

Quote:
BBC put £65m in headline of Dias signing and open it for comments.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54317921

Chelsea sign a new keeper and no mention of the price in the headline or even the article (which must bring their total spending to £250m+ in the current transfer window, which also isn't mentioned) and don't open it for comments.
Quote:
I see VAR was broke again last night at Klanfield...2 possible handball's not even looked at properly whereas everybody else's are reviewed forever until they can find a reason to disallow. Also the ref allows dippers to bodycheck Aubamayang and nothing given then literally next passage of play Arse player does same thing and free kick and yellow card! Also dippers get to play on for advantage but Arse are given free kick which stops their counter attack.....Mane punches someone in the face and gets to stay on....I could go on....believe what you see....fixed!

Last edited by Buzzo; 29-09-20 at 02:35 PM.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 02:19 PM   #19
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Old 29-09-20, 02:25 PM   #20
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite

"Klanfield"

Also what possible reason would the media be against a perennial also-ran like Everton FFS?
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 29-09-20, 04:37 PM   #21
Mr Pink
Houllier

Their paranoia has taken a turn for the worse- apparently now, not only are we being helped from the refs, VAR, the FA, PGMOL and the media...

Now every other team in the league is in on it too!!! Hahaha

Old 29-09-20, 05:20 PM   #22
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Analfield relentless.

Quote:
And not one Jota about the ball running up his arm before he toe-ended it in! The DT reports this morning that the Whistling Wankers have been told to 'go soft' on the new handball law. I think the minute they walk into Analfield they go soft on anything where a Dipper player breaks any law - Manť's latest excursion into street thuggery and Jota's juggling skills. Won't be long before Liverpool are allowed to pick the ball up and run with it!
Old 29-09-20, 06:13 PM   #23
dom9
Ant Pisser

That can't be good for the mental health.

Remember Sarb? It's like that.
Old 29-09-20, 07:05 PM   #24
RichC
Meh

Living rent free in their heads. Anything it seems that doesn’t go in their favour is a conspiracy.

Convenient to over look they got completely outclassed by Leicester who played a brilliant game of counterattack football or the fact they’ve spent a ridiculous amount of cash on defenders and can’t find a system to keep the ball out of the net
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-20, 08:41 PM   #25
ChesterDave
Paisley

All from one Thread "Most irritating manager?"

Quote:
Klopp for me,can't stand the ****.
Quote:
Anything that has to do with the dippers
Quote:
Klopp for me too.

His mannerisms irk me along with his goal celebrations.

No dignity or class
Quote:
That fucking noddy-faced goblin prick at the shithole. Anything to do with them is always the worst/most hated.
Quote:
Klopp by a country mile for his I am friendly but City should be banned act. 100 per cent Nazi.
Quote:
Klopp, a bigger two faced slimier twat than him Iíve yet too meet.
Quote:
Yeah, Klopp is further ahead in the points chase on my PL Insufferable Managers Database. Can't bear the fellah! I thought I detested Fergie but this guy is streets ahead in unbearability! He's so far in the distance that I haven't even considered any of the others.
Quote:
2 faced Klopp.

Let me guess.......the smiling charmer turned up last night after the game?

To be fair id be fucking pissing my sides with the help he gets each game from officials.
Old 29-09-20, 10:06 PM   #26
Fivex
The Wisp

Sad fucking cunts

Suck it up.
Old 29-09-20, 10:54 PM   #27
Cormack74
Shankly

In fucking denial - twats.

They'd cream their jeans if he ever managed them.
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-20, 12:10 PM   #28
Roboklopp
Cuboid Humanoid

They really have issues don’t they? Can see how despite their success they’re still incredibly small time.
Old 30-09-20, 02:31 PM   #29
ronanm
Shankly

On Thiago w/ corona from Grand Old Team

Quote:
The whole Sabutamol FC team were hugging, kissing and high fiving the lad after his werld class 3 yard passing display against chelski the other week - I would be gobsmacked if there ain't more positive tests from that lot, or anyone that they've played.

Quote:
he’ll be back conveniently after the international break. A quick intensive 3 week doping course and he’ll be up to pace with everyone else.
Quote:
when we signed James and Thiago respectively, one was painted as “past it, unable to stay fit, washed up” the other was called “world class, signing of the season, bargain” - can anyone remember who was who?
Quote:
good day rawk buddies i hope u are enjoying the solemn sounds of spirit of the blues charting at #1 and this sound does not in any way make ur ears bleed or to get so angry u feel the need to push mortar onto other humans thank u have a beautiful day.

Last edited by ronanm; 30-09-20 at 03:21 PM.
ronanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-20, 02:42 PM   #30
Sus
Benitez

It's glorious. The logical twists and turns required to even propose some of these articles are impressive
Sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-20, 02:43 PM   #31
ChesterDave
Paisley

Some cunt on that forum is calle St Pauli Support.

A more contradictory pairing in world football could not be achieved. What St Pauli stand for and the spending of Man City is night and day.
Old 30-09-20, 02:55 PM   #32
ChesterDave
Paisley

Quote:
No, it's getting your supporters' coach bricked that offends me. It's getting your players' coach trashed (and no-one whatsoever arrested by Merseyside police). It's phrases like "This means more" which is symptomatic of a level of arrogance that even our quiet neighbours the rags don't quite aspire to. It's the hysterical cult-like tone that is required on RAWK, and the likes of which I honestly do not see on any other forum. It's the (mainly justified) anger about Hillsborough, and the deafening silence about Heysel that offends me.
Almost worth joining to point out that he forgot to mention the coach that Man City fans bricked.
Old 30-09-20, 03:00 PM   #33
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

What a cunt
Old 30-09-20, 03:03 PM   #34
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterDave View Post
Almost worth joining to point out that he forgot to mention the coach that Man City fans bricked.
The thing is, it's not really about any of those things.

It is about the fact that we are doing better than them at the moment.

The rest is just trying to post-rationalise a reason why it isn't fair.

They can't teach us anything new here at all, because we have been there for decades. We wrote the book on feeling the injustices. We've watched and moaned about SAF's Don like influence, Abramovich's billions, Citys billionaire owners and the human rights abuses, FFP.

We don't really talk about any of it now. Because right now we are winning.

It sucks to be bitter.

I dont get why they arent still enjoying the fact that they have won so much recently and focusing on getting back to the top.

Last edited by Buzzo; 30-09-20 at 03:09 PM.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-20, 03:24 PM   #35
Exiled_red
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
The thing is, it's not really about any of those things.

It is about the fact that we are doing better than them at the moment.

The rest is just trying to post-rationalise a reason why it isn't fair.

They can't teach us anything new here at all, because we have been there for decades. We wrote the book on feeling the injustices. We've watched and moaned about SAF's Don like influence, Abramovich's billions, Citys billionaire owners and the human rights abuses, FFP.

We don't really talk about any of it now. Because right now we are winning.

It sucks to be bitter.

I dont get why they arent still enjoying the fact that they have won so much recently and focusing on getting back to the top.
I think it's because they thought that their money would buy them domination of English football for years like we had in the 70's and 80's or Man Utd had in the 90's. In the 10 years of chucking money around they have won 4 league titles, 2 FA cups and no European Cups. After getting Guardiola I think they thought they would win the title every year (Celtic style) and a few European Cups. For the few years when they were winning the league they thought that it was just a matter of time until they won the CL, but when it didn't happen and we won it they convinced themselves that the reason was UEFA and the 'cartel' were all out to get them, but they had solace in the PL titles, since we have taken that away from them they have realised that they aren't untouchable and it hurts like hell.

I think that they don't just want to win stuff they want to be seen as the best ever which is why you hear all the moaning about not getting the credit they deserve, for 100 points, the quadruple, not getting the PFA awards etc. They think that these things will put them up there with us and Man Utd as the most successful clubs in the country, but they don't realise that the whinging about all this just highlights the fact that they are small time and the money allows them to punch above their weight.

Last edited by Exiled_red; 30-09-20 at 03:28 PM.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-20, 04:09 PM   #36
ChesterDave
Paisley

Old 30-09-20, 04:24 PM   #37
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
I think it's because they thought that their money would buy them domination of English football for years like we had in the 70's and 80's or Man Utd had in the 90's. In the 10 years of chucking money around they have won 4 league titles, 2 FA cups and no European Cups. After getting Guardiola I think they thought they would win the title every year (Celtic style) and a few European Cups. For the few years when they were winning the league they thought that it was just a matter of time until they won the CL, but when it didn't happen and we won it they convinced themselves that the reason was UEFA and the 'cartel' were all out to get them, but they had solace in the PL titles, since we have taken that away from them they have realised that they aren't untouchable and it hurts like hell.

I think that they don't just want to win stuff they want to be seen as the best ever which is why you hear all the moaning about not getting the credit they deserve, for 100 points, the quadruple, not getting the PFA awards etc. They think that these things will put them up there with us and Man Utd as the most successful clubs in the country, but they don't realise that the whinging about all this just highlights the fact that they are small time and the money allows them to punch above their weight.
Yeah, good post, and points.

Itís funny, I thought Iíd be massively bothered by us not getting the 101 points, but winning the League was the important thing, and it was a dominant win. It wouldnít have felt any better with 1 or 2 more points.

I think deep down they hate the fact that theyíve been bank rolled. And if they canít console themselves with the dominance that you slide to then it all seems a bit pointless for them.

Strange club for sure.
Old 30-09-20, 08:34 PM   #38
Cormack74
Shankly

Not vitriolic, but this (from Red Cafe's Thiago Alcantara thread) tickled me.

Quote:
Feck world class players and feck world class managers. We have James, plays for the shirt. Giggs recommended him you know. We have Lingard, loves the club and gets his siblings ready for school. Does Thiago get his siblings ready for school? Thought not.

We have Ole who once scored a goal for us. We don't need no world class. We're United
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-20, 10:25 PM   #39
ChesterDave
Paisley

That's someone that is on to the acceptance stage of United not being a title contender anymore and dealing with it through humour
Old 30-09-20, 10:29 PM   #40
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Does Thiago get his siblings ready for school?

est1892 > Football > General Football