It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-20, 01:53 PM   #41
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?
 
PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,961
Of course i am a bit worried that we haven't strengthened and there are a couple of areas i feel we are a a bit light - but to be honest i thought exactly the same last season

It's always important to keep evolving/refreshing the squad - as always, you feel you want two good players per position -

with that in mind (i haven't done this in years) squad list

Alisson
Adrian

Robertson
Tmitskas

VVD
Gomez
Matip
???

Trent
Williams

Fabinho
Henderson
Gini
Milner
Keita
Jones
Ox

mane
salah
firminho
origi
brewster
shaqiri
minamino

plus we have a few others like wilson/elliot/Grujic


For me, another CB is a must - Matip gets injured far too often to be reliable and Gomez has had stints out also.

Thiago, would be a great signing - he's a quality player, who seemingly wants to come, is available and shouldn't break the bank

Finally - attacking options - for me the main issue is the gulf in class between the starting 3 and the back up - if we could add one quality, pacy goalscorer that it's an improvement on the current back up then i would be very happy - if not then we are hoping that brewster, elliot or wilson step up


Ideally champ manager world -

sell grujic, shaqiri, wilson, karius, ojo, woodburn

sign - good cb, thiago and a quality front man


Chelsea seem to have a had a great transfer period thou there is no guarantee it will work, City will be strong whether or not they sign Messi.

But fuck it - it's a global pandemic still - we are champions - if we finish 4th, i won't cry about it other than to say the 20/21 season should be voided
__________________
i own everton fans on the internet....that's what i do
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 01-09-20, 02:01 PM   #42
The_weatherman
Smug
 
The_weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
But fuck it - it's a global pandemic still - we are champions - if we finish 4th, i won't cry about it other than to say the 20/21 season should be voided
This. Apparantly this other teams, who are not funded by oil money, are taking out 100+ million loans. If this season goes to shit and fans are not coming back until springtime, I can understand the reluctance on our behalf. If ever there was a time to use the youth it's now. Having said that, getting Thiago in would take out team up a level or two. Would be my priority, sell Grujic, Wilson and Shaq and get Thiago in.
__________________
* The above is posted in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
The_weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 02:38 PM   #43
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
Of course i am a bit worried that we haven't strengthened and there are a couple of areas i feel we are a a bit light - but to be honest i thought exactly the same last season

It's always important to keep evolving/refreshing the squad - as always, you feel you want two good players per position -

with that in mind (i haven't done this in years) squad list

Alisson
Adrian

Robertson
Tmitskas

VVD
Gomez
Matip
???

Trent
Williams

Fabinho
Henderson
Gini
Milner
Keita
Jones
Ox

mane
salah
firminho
origi
brewster
shaqiri
minamino

plus we have a few others like wilson/elliot/Grujic


For me, another CB is a must - Matip gets injured far too often to be reliable and Gomez has had stints out also.

Thiago, would be a great signing - he's a quality player, who seemingly wants to come, is available and shouldn't break the bank

Finally - attacking options - for me the main issue is the gulf in class between the starting 3 and the back up - if we could add one quality, pacy goalscorer that it's an improvement on the current back up then i would be very happy - if not then we are hoping that brewster, elliot or wilson step up


Ideally champ manager world -

sell grujic, shaqiri, wilson, karius, ojo, woodburn

sign - good cb, thiago and a quality front man


Chelsea seem to have a had a great transfer period thou there is no guarantee it will work, City will be strong whether or not they sign Messi.

But fuck it - it's a global pandemic still - we are champions - if we finish 4th, i won't cry about it other than to say the 20/21 season should be voided
How i have missed these - 100% agree with the above. I’d love Thiago but he is a luxury - CB and forward are almost a necessity given the volume of games we have
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 02:49 PM   #44
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 41,340
I’m feeling good about Taki Minamino. He looked good v Arsenal. Changed the game when he came on.

When you think he only signed in Jan, then endured lockdown on his jack jones having just move, it must have been unsettling.

If he settles in (he looks much happier and more confident) and plays like he was against us - then he really is a new signing.

That list shows how good and strong we are and the weaknesses are also stated. Thiago brings something different in terms of passing ability so I am all in on that one.

The club has outsmarted us (online supporters) before by showing a canny knack for making the right decision. I don’t imagine they are overlooking anything.
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 02:55 PM   #45
The_weatherman
Smug
 
The_weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
I’m feeling good about Taki Minamino. He looked good v Arsenal. Changed the game when he came on.

When you think he only signed in Jan, then endured lockdown on his jack jones having just move, it must have been unsettling.

If he settles in (he looks much happier and more confident) and plays like he was against us - then he really is a new signing.

That list shows how good and strong we are and the weaknesses are also stated. Thiago brings something different in terms of passing ability so I am all in on that one.

The club has outsmarted us (online supporters) before by showing a canny knack for making the right decision. I don’t imagine they are overlooking anything.
I agree, I think Taki and Origi/Brewster can cover for the front three this season, any top level replacement will be too expensive. Get Thiago in, a CB and I'm satisfied, which is presumably the aim of all this.
__________________
* The above is posted in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
The_weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 03:12 PM   #46
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 42,765
I think that the Thiago deal will happen. But I fear that Wijnaldum will leave, not signing a contract, supposed Barcelona interest, Koeman there who knows him well from the Dutch national side, if Thiago does come we would have a replacement.

I don't think we are signing a CB I think Fabinho is the cover there with CM being well stocked.

I have a feeling we might go for Sarr from Watford late in the window, he's a promising young player who won't necessarily be expecting to play every week. He's not the finished article so we could potentially improve him and create value, rather than paying top dollar for a ready made replacement. He would allow us to stick with a similar system allowing us to swap him in for Mane or Salah (when he has developed a bit more). The price is the issue, I don't think we are prepared to pay what Watford want, I suspect we are hoping that the price will drop as we get closer to the end of the window as Watford need the money. We might be prepared to wait until January like we did with VVD. We would also need to raise the money but I suspect that the sale of one or more of Wilson, Grujic, Shaqiri or Origi would fund that depending on what happens elsewhere. If Wijnaldum goes we would hopefully get more for him than we'd spend on Thiago giving us a bit of spare cash, I also don't think we are quite as strapped for cash as some are making out, I guess we could probably afford a £20m or so net spend, but I guess the figures depend on what our plans are for Wilson and Grujic.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 04:05 PM   #47
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 41,340
I think we might go for Sarr also. He seems to fit the profile. Who knows - maybe offering them Brewster for a year as leverage?

As you say, I suspect we need to see a few leave first.
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 04:21 PM   #48
The_weatherman
Smug
 
The_weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
I think that the Thiago deal will happen. But I fear that Wijnaldum will leave, not signing a contract, supposed Barcelona interest, Koeman there who knows him well from the Dutch national side, if Thiago does come we would have a replacement.

I don't think we are signing a CB I think Fabinho is the cover there with CM being well stocked.

I have a feeling we might go for Sarr from Watford late in the window, he's a promising young player who won't necessarily be expecting to play every week. He's not the finished article so we could potentially improve him and create value, rather than paying top dollar for a ready made replacement. He would allow us to stick with a similar system allowing us to swap him in for Mane or Salah (when he has developed a bit more). The price is the issue, I don't think we are prepared to pay what Watford want, I suspect we are hoping that the price will drop as we get closer to the end of the window as Watford need the money. We might be prepared to wait until January like we did with VVD. We would also need to raise the money but I suspect that the sale of one or more of Wilson, Grujic, Shaqiri or Origi would fund that depending on what happens elsewhere. If Wijnaldum goes we would hopefully get more for him than we'd spend on Thiago giving us a bit of spare cash, I also don't think we are quite as strapped for cash as some are making out, I guess we could probably afford a £20m or so net spend, but I guess the figures depend on what our plans are for Wilson and Grujic.
I really, really like Gini, but he's leaving next summer, so if him leaving now means Thiago in, I'm all for it.
__________________
* The above is posted in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
The_weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 04:50 PM   #49
S-RED
Dalglish
 
S-RED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,043
Yeah i think Sar is nailed on also; would be happy with Sar, THiago, Tsmikas summer if i am honest.
S-RED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 05:05 PM   #50
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 42,765
Aside from the Thiago/Wijnaldum situations. I think the key to any other transfer business this window is what happens to Wilson and Grujic. Under normal circumstances we would probably be looking for £20m+ for each of them, it's not clear whether we will be able to get that sort of money in the current market, if we can't what do we do? I think both would have very limited opportunities if they stay (unless we sell some other people), but loaning them seems to be postponing the inevitable the only point in that would be if we thing we can get more cash for them next year than this. Selling them for £40m+ for the pair gives us the opportunity to bring someone else in.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 06:16 PM   #51
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 42,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
I think we might go for Sarr also. He seems to fit the profile. Who knows - maybe offering them Brewster for a year as leverage?

As you say, I suspect we need to see a few leave first.
I think it will be a difficult one to get across the line, Watford paid £30m for him and will want to make a profit and I doubt we would want to go above that. I can't see Brewster agreeing to that, if he doesn't stay here then surely he would fancy his chances of getting a loan move to a PL club. Wilson would be another option but I imagine we will be trying to sell him and if not that would be a loan to a PL club. Loaning them Elliott might be a more suitable sweetener and beneficial for us and him, but I am not sure that Klopp wants to loan him out.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-20, 07:21 PM   #52
S-RED
Dalglish
 
S-RED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,043
Glenn Murray is off to Watford
S-RED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 03:31 AM   #53
Sus
Benitez
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_weatherman View Post
I agree, I think Taki and Origi/Brewster can cover for the front three this season, any top level replacement will be too expensive. Get Thiago in, a CB and I'm satisfied, which is presumably the aim of all this.
I agree with this, my little worry is that Minamino/Brewster are cover mainly for Firmino (in a 4-3-3) and we don't really have quality cover for Mane / Salah. Origi hasn't got quite enough guile to unpick deep defences whiles Elliott is still only 17
Sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 08:46 AM   #54
The_weatherman
Smug
 
The_weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sus View Post
I agree with this, my little worry is that Minamino/Brewster are cover mainly for Firmino (in a 4-3-3) and we don't really have quality cover for Mane / Salah. Origi hasn't got quite enough guile to unpick deep defences whiles Elliott is still only 17
A bit worrisome I agree, but it helps having got that title monkey off our backs for now. I'm expecting a challenge of course but winning back to back after 30 years, is a very tall order.
__________________
* The above is posted in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
The_weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 12:09 PM   #55
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?
 
PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-RED View Post
Yeah i think Sar is nailed on also; would be happy with Sar, THiago, Tsmikas summer if i am honest.
Yeah i'd take that - providing we keep Wijnaldum

We can then use fabinho as cb cover as we'd have the extra cm option in Thiago.

big chance for williams, jones and possibly brewster and elliot to get involved
__________________
i own everton fans on the internet....that's what i do
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 12:12 PM   #56
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?
 
PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
I think we might go for Sarr also. He seems to fit the profile. Who knows - maybe offering them Brewster for a year as leverage?

As you say, I suspect we need to see a few leave first.
You could offer them wilson or shaqiri and possibly even brewster on loan - pretty good deal that
__________________
i own everton fans on the internet....that's what i do
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 01:16 PM   #57
Pepe79
Dalglish
 
Pepe79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
You could offer them wilson or shaqiri and possibly even brewster on loan - pretty good deal that
No way Shaqiri would go on loan to a Championship team.

I doubt even Wilson would either now having already just had a decent season at a Premier League club.

And Brewster has top flight teams interested in him too, so wouldn’t make sense for him either.
Pepe79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 01:17 PM   #58
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 42,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe79 View Post
No way Shaqiri would go on loan to a Championship team.

I doubt even Wilson would either now having already just had a decent season at a Premier League club.

And Brewster has top flight teams interested in him too, so wouldn’t make sense for him either.
I said the same above, Elliott is probably the more realistic option, but I'm not sure Klopp wants to loan him out.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 01:19 PM   #59
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?
 
PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe79 View Post
No way Shaqiri would go on loan to a Championship team.

I doubt even Wilson would either now having already just had a decent season at a Premier League club.

And Brewster has top flight teams interested in him too, so wouldn’t make sense for him either.
sorry - i meant selling shaqiri or wilson

but then i didnt' realise watford had gone down hahaha
__________________
i own everton fans on the internet....that's what i do
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 01:32 PM   #60
Pepe79
Dalglish
 
Pepe79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
sorry - i meant selling shaqiri or wilson

but then i didnt' realise watford had gone down hahaha
Pepe79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 03-09-20, 01:41 PM   #61
Tribute
Shankly
 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,240
Brewster too far away in development terms to be able to cover the front three? Looked decent in the pre-season friendlies and would be nice to have some homegrown youngster coming off the bench and causing havoc with defences because they don't know how he plays.
Thought Origi would be off given his last-man standing sign-off on the pitch after the trophy lift. He's proven decent off the bench in a lot of important games but is some way off the front three still. Shaq is just absolutely nuts but rarely used these days so I could see us cashing in on him too.
What about the links to this chap from Red Bull - Daka? He looks like a young Mane the way he finishes... got a couple against us didn't he? Decent prospect and good alternative to Sarr if he can't be secured.
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 02:11 PM   #62
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 130,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribute View Post
Brewster too far away in development terms to be able to cover the front three? Looked decent in the pre-season friendlies and would be nice to have some homegrown youngster coming off the bench and causing havoc with defences because they don't know how he plays.
Thought Origi would be off given his last-man standing sign-off on the pitch after the trophy lift. He's proven decent off the bench in a lot of important games but is some way off the front three still. Shaq is just absolutely nuts but rarely used these days so I could see us cashing in on him too.
What about the links to this chap from Red Bull - Daka? He looks like a young Mane the way he finishes... got a couple against us didn't he? Decent prospect and good alternative to Sarr if he can't be secured.
Re Daka, I watched this a few weeks back. Tinpot league but he looks amazing lol. Unbelievable pace.

Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 02:26 PM   #63
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves
 
danperkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 36,361
Few links flying around today alright. That burst of pace at 2.27 is serious. We do need competition for Bobby and maybe someone who can cover in the wide areas. Only thing is we'll be absolutely decimated when the African Nations happens
__________________
When in doubt, mumble.
danperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 02:27 PM   #64
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 41,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by danperkins View Post
Few links flying around today alright. That burst of pace at 2.27 is serious. We do need competition for Bobby and maybe someone who can cover in the wide areas. Only thing is we'll be absolutely decimated when the African Nations happens
Maybe we should enter a team?
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 02:53 PM   #65
Liverpool
Paisley
 
Liverpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,458
The Winter World Cup then African Cup of Nations is going to completely wreck up our rhythm next season so I say fuck it and bring all in all the African lads.

League should be our priority this year. Cups and top 4 the year after and a bit of a transitional year given we will have quite a few 30 year olds so time to blood some youngsters.
Liverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 03:19 PM   #66
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 130,164
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 08:16 PM   #67
rodo
Shankly
 
rodo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,254
not really a shock but no season ticket renewals for next season or is it now this season???
__________________
Oh I say his vision there was lovely
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 08:23 PM   #68
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 130,164
Make of this what you will. Seems pretty batshit to me.

Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 08:35 PM   #69
rodo
Shankly
 
rodo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,254
arent they all on performance enhancing drugs anyway wasnt that the bluenose rumour
__________________
Oh I say his vision there was lovely
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 10:06 PM   #70
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Make of this what you will. Seems pretty batshit to me.

https://twitter.com/leftfield_pod/st...77877582905344
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 10:15 PM   #71
Fredo
Not to be taken seriously
 
Fredo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 32,797
Michael Thomas is back at the club in a role supporting player development at the academy.
__________________
Are we winning?
Fredo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 10:18 PM   #72
BigChief
Paisley
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,358
The comments section reflects what I was thinking. The author seems to think he has a point but never really makes a valid one. Liverpool won't win because they won't be allowed to drink enough coffee or red bull this season. WTF?

Either say Liverpool are using illegal drugs or reconsider the article. There was a reason it never got published in 2017. People couldn't stop laughing. But now in this age of Trump and BJ anything obviously goes.
__________________
It's Kloppering time!
BigChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-20, 09:06 AM   #73
The_weatherman
Smug
 
The_weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,756
This is hysterical, and great stuff really, love it other fans start something like this
__________________
* The above is posted in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
The_weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-20, 11:23 AM   #74
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 42,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_weatherman View Post
This is hysterical, and great stuff really, love it other fans start something like this
Has Bluemoon started a thread to strip us of the PL and CL titles yet?
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-20, 11:28 AM   #75
BigChief
Paisley
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
Has Bluemoon started a thread to strip us of the PL and CL titles yet?
The mental gymnastics of bluemoon and Redcafe must be more dangerous to human health than caffeine and drugs.
__________________
It's Kloppering time!
BigChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-20, 04:48 PM   #76
poorscousertommy
Dalglish
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodo View Post
not really a shock but no season ticket renewals for next season or is it now this season???
Yeah, the games are going to be allocated on match by match basis.

There's a chance that season ticket holders won't get into any games if it does get allocated via a ballot!

Tbh though I am not complaining. I'm lucky to have one and if I have to wait another season then so be it.

Last edited by poorscousertommy; 04-09-20 at 05:20 PM.
poorscousertommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-20, 05:07 PM   #77
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 22,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Re Daka, I watched this a few weeks back. Tinpot league but he looks amazing lol. Unbelievable pace.

This is Why Everyone Want To Sign Patson Daka 2020 (HD) - YouTube
Sign him now
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-20, 10:23 AM   #78
Sus
Benitez
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 559
Read that Tsimikas has been diagnosed with COVID and is heading back to Liverpool.

Wonder if that means any of our players have to self isolate?
Sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-20, 10:42 AM   #79
poorscousertommy
Dalglish
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sus View Post
Read that Tsimikas has been diagnosed with COVID and is heading back to Liverpool.

Wonder if that means any of our players have to self isolate?
If he is the only one tested positive then no.
poorscousertommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-20, 11:25 AM   #80
Sus
Benitez
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 559
He got tested with the Greek national team, not sure that changes anything though
Sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.