It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 18-04-17, 02:23 PM   #4041
Irishnev
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaco_Pastorious View Post
Piss off Roma. The only way they should get Sakho to replace Manolas is if Manolas was coming here.

Better yet maybe see if Inter want Sakho and scupper any chance of Manolas going there.
Swap him for Murillo
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-17, 04:49 PM   #4042
Jaco_Pastorious
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChief View Post
Yep would like that too. Were they the ones that fecked us over Aquilani?

We bought him from Roma and loaned him to Juve and Milan.

Do the dead love the flesh of man because it is like the tomato? We'll never know. But I have my suspicions.
Jaco_Pastorious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-17, 12:51 PM   #4043
gratziani
Dalglish

exactly , they royally fucked us getting a Bidet when we needed a sofa
gratziani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-17, 09:19 PM   #4044
Charly
Dalglish

But at least we had clean balls...
Old 20-04-17, 06:26 PM   #4045
The_weatherman
Smug

Apparently he's been washed of all wrongdoing in that doping case. The supplement wasn't on a banned list and it's not even tested for always, more in the Echo. So he could have finished the season for us and played in the Euro's.
Old 20-04-17, 07:09 PM   #4046
wongers
Houllier

kicked in the bollocks again by these incompatent bastards
wongers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 07:17 PM   #4047
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

We must have a case to sue them?

That was catastrophic for us not having him in The Europa final.
Old 20-04-17, 07:29 PM   #4048
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing

I swear shit like this only seems to happen to us!

Sickening really. We may have lost to Sevilla anyway (I dont think we would have but we'll never know) but that's potentially cost us 10s and 10s of millions and more importantly a European trophy. And given our record v good teams under Klopp there can be absolutely no doubt we'd have won the CL this season too.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 07:35 PM   #4049
The_weatherman
Smug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Sickening really. We may have lost to Sevilla anyway (I dont think we would have but we'll never know) but that's potentially cost us 10s and 10s of millions and more importantly a European trophy. And given our record v good teams under Klopp there can be absolutely no doubt we'd have won the CL this season too.
And cost Sakho his involvement in a once in a lifetime tournament in the summer. I hope someone gets sued over this.
Old 20-04-17, 08:30 PM   #4050
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Nah, we'd have struggled against the shite teams in our group and all the teams playing 11 rush goalies that are permitted to play against us in European competitions
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 06:27 PM   #4051
baitman
Daddy day care

bridges well and truly burnt. sell the cunt.

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 06:30 PM   #4052
Tribute
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
bridges well and truly burnt. sell the cunt.

I'd happily sell him for 1 just so he knows how fucking little we rate him after that celebration.
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 06:30 PM   #4053
Chris

He's a cunt. Hopefully Klopp knocks him out.
Old 23-04-17, 06:33 PM   #4054
Roboklopp
Cuboid Humanoid

Aye, he can fucking fuck off.
Old 23-04-17, 06:36 PM   #4055
Red_Polo
Takin' Her Easy

Done. Not going to waste time getting pissed about it, he's a bit of a knob but we'll be rid soon and that's that.
Red_Polo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 06:36 PM   #4056
Big-Red-Ed
Fagan

Sakho is absolutely brain dead. I would have kicked the shite out of him in the tunnel for that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Big-Red-Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 06:45 PM   #4057
Charly
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
Nah, we'd have struggled against the shite teams in our group and all the teams playing 11 rush goalies that are permitted to play against us in European competitions
At least we would have been there. Every year we are not there makes it more difficult.

Imagine how hard it is going to be next year with Both Mancs, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea all strengthening, and if we do not qualify again... We already have the weakest squad, and will struggle to attract better players, and we have a youth gap with no kids really ready to make the step up and impact the first team (which is undoubtably great when all are fit) as yet. We could end up losing our better players if they feel we are never going to get out of this rut.

We need some real investment in the team. A statement of intent.Another pisspoor window, and I can see the fans turning against FSG.
Old 23-04-17, 06:47 PM   #4058
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj

Until FSG start paying top wages then without CL it isn't going to happen for us. Even with CL I have major doubts they have the stomach to want to compete as the summer we sold Suarez proved.
Leyton388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 06:50 PM   #4059
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyton388 View Post
Until FSG start paying top wages then without CL it isn't going to happen for us. Even with CL I have major doubts they have the stomach to want to compete as the summer we sold Suarez proved.
We won't,can't sign any quality players
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 06:51 PM   #4060
Tee
El Pistolero

Quote:
Old 23-04-17, 06:55 PM   #4061
Exiled_red
Paisley

I'm probably in the minority but I dont have a problem with him, yeah we he could have kept a low profile but if you loan a player to a club he needs to be committed to that club for the time that he is there. People have questioned his professionalism in the past but that today was him showing professionalism and how committed he is to Palace which what I would expect from any player who we had brought in on loan to LFC.
Old 23-04-17, 06:58 PM   #4062
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charly View Post
At least we would have been there. Every year we are not there makes it more difficult.

Imagine how hard it is going to be next year with Both Mancs, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea all strengthening, and if we do not qualify again... We already have the weakest squad, and will struggle to attract better players, and we have a youth gap with no kids really ready to make the step up and impact the first team (which is undoubtably great when all are fit) as yet. We could end up losing our better players if they feel we are never going to get out of this rut.

We need some real investment in the team. A statement of intent.Another pisspoor window, and I can see the fans turning against FSG.
Not spending in Jan was a dereliction of duty by the board. One attacker and one defender would have probably been enough. But there were none in world football available that were 'right'. It's either too arrogant or too phlegmatic but it stinks.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 06:59 PM   #4063
Tee
El Pistolero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Not spending in Jan was a dereliction of duty by the board. One attacker and one defender would have probably been enough. But there were none in world football available that were 'right'. It's either too arrogant or too phlegmatic but it stinks.
Old 23-04-17, 07:07 PM   #4064
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj

Quote:
More FSG propaganda about "poor value in January" What makes me laugh is people actually fall for it but seem to forget our best signing in the last ten years (Suarez) was bought in January.

If this summer proves to be another let down the n the fans should rightly turn on the owners as there has been zero investment in the squad which is bollock considering the amount of money coming into the club.
Old 23-04-17, 07:12 PM   #4065
Charly
Dalglish

Quote:
... But there were none in world football available that were 'right'. It's either too arrogant or too phlegmatic but it stinks.
Exactly!

IO like to hope that it was not Klopp who ultimately decided, because then this is on him alone. With the injuries we have had, its clear we needed a bigger squad.

The kicker is, most of Klopp's $$ signings have done well. Karius was disappointing, but Klavan was bought as 4th choice.

I feel like we need a top player in every position to challenge other teams squads, but by not having some average squaddies, we have relied on youth player who are clearly not ready. We seem to lack many 21+ year olds pushing the first team. They are all midget teens.

Feels like we are so near, but yet so far. Our foundations are not dry yet, because of cheap cement... or something... what a truly shit metaphor.
Old 23-04-17, 07:13 PM   #4066
Charly
Dalglish

Quote:
More FSG propaganda about "poor value in January" What makes me laugh is people actually fall for it but seem to forget our best signing in the last ten years (Suarez) was bought in January.

If this summer proves to be another let down the n the fans should rightly turn on the owners as there has been zero investment in the squad which is bollock considering the amount of money coming into the club.
and Sturridge and Coutinho.

Its a bargin basement as team look to offload expensive flops, or to channel funds into other weaknesses.
Old 23-04-17, 07:19 PM   #4067
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj

The perfect example of a club doing it right is Juventus.
Old 23-04-17, 07:47 PM   #4068
Deano
Shankly

Quote:
I don't think it was FSG, I reckon no-one of his targets were available and he went with what he had. Did he have his hands tied, possibly but I reckon by his own makings. Makes Klopp culpable just as much as FSG IMO
Old 23-04-17, 07:51 PM   #4069
Deano
Shankly

Quote:
Think we are up there as one of top payers in terms of salary, just think we are paying for a load of shite at times.
Old 23-04-17, 10:33 PM   #4070
Rich
Est1892's Fire Warden

What did he do?
James Philip Milner Fanclub #1

Curtis Julian Jones Fanclub #1
Rich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 10:50 PM   #4071
Jaco_Pastorious
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
What did he do?

Do the dead love the flesh of man because it is like the tomato? We'll never know. But I have my suspicions.
Jaco_Pastorious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-17, 01:41 AM   #4072
McDermotX
Paisley

Still can't get my head around him being on the bench, never mind celebrating with Benteke......never seen anything like that before. Fucking melonhead.

No doubt some pundit will put it down to masterful mindgames from Sam Allardyce 'winning' Klopp.
Old 24-04-17, 07:14 AM   #4073
Rich
Est1892's Fire Warden

Jeez, well if there had of been a chance for redemption at LFC before yesterday, there certainly isn't now. What a tool.
James Philip Milner Fanclub #1

Curtis Julian Jones Fanclub #1
Rich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-17, 09:26 AM   #4074
Fierce
I'm only the bassist

From reading on here, I thought he'd ran the length of the pitch and slid on his knees in front of the kop; but still. He knows Benteke from his time here too remember

Why was he even in that position, wearing a tracksuit and on the field of play?! Those unable to play would normally be in a box, no?
Old 24-04-17, 09:32 AM   #4075
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion

It's unforgivable IMO. Putting such time and effort into coming up with such a wank celebration should be a sackable offence.

I'd have had no problem with an knee slide.
RedReet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-17, 09:42 AM   #4076
Fierce
I'm only the bassist

Old 24-04-17, 10:21 AM   #4077
BigChief
Paisley

I didn't see the celebration while I was at the ground but if this is all he did then I can't believe people jumping on his back about it. When a player plays for a team he should give 100% and that often means letting the emotions out including celebrating.

I don't believe in his 'showing respect' bollocks as long as its not offensive like shushing the fans, etc. Saying all that I don't want Sakho back, but that opinion was made before yesterday's game.
Old 24-04-17, 10:26 AM   #4078
Chris

It's not that what he did was that horrendous but he got loaned out for being a bellend then despite not even being eligible to play he's on the touchline with a wanky pre planned celebration getting all eyes and cameras on him at fucking Anfield. You'd think he'd just want to keep his head down and go quietly about his business but evidently his ego is too big for that.

Loads are defending him on twitter but if that was Balotelli or someone less thought of there'd be murder!
Old 24-04-17, 10:26 AM   #4079
rodo
Shankly

sakho seems to have turned into some bobby moore/franz beckenbauer hybrid since we got shut with some of the comments i have heard
Old 24-04-17, 10:27 AM   #4080
baitman
Daddy day care

its been obvious to me he wasnt coming back so no surprises.
him playing pat-a-cake with benteke wasnt the big issue for me.
the blatant lack of any consideration for fans and club is what grinds. shouldnt have sat on the bench in crystal palace kit, laughing and fist pumping himself when they scored... what a prick.

at least benteke wasnt trying to blatantly rub our noses in the dogshit.

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > General Football