It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 07-09-20, 08:04 PM   #6161
labourRed
Shankly

Foden not covering himself in glory.

Going to have a pretty pissed off missus and manager i reckon.

Between him and walker it doesn't seem like they understand covid at all.
labourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-20, 08:12 PM   #6162
Phoenix07
The Normal One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxiedge View Post
No symptoms apparently. Seems like quite a lot of footballers are the same. Is this a super athlete/fitness theme?

Or it could be a slight cover-up regarding symptoms it's not something any club would want to blab about.
Most people who test positive are asymptomatic, I believe. Don't think they're covering anything up. No need to.

On the Foden thing, not surprised at him. He looks like a cunt, sounds like a cunt, and now, it's apparent he behaves like a cunt too.
Phoenix07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-20, 08:36 PM   #6163
BobTheCharmer
Pantomime Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by labourRed View Post
Foden not covering himself in glory.

Going to have a pretty pissed off missus and manager i reckon.

Between him and walker it doesn't seem like they understand covid at all.
The lads 19, of course he isn't bothered about covid, especially if there's a fit Icelandic girl to have fun with. I reckon some people must have short memories or lived liked nuns. 19 years old.
Old 07-09-20, 08:44 PM   #6164
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

AIDS was a very real risk when I was 19. I'd like to have had the chance to put it about but alway seemed to have long term relationships
Old 07-09-20, 08:57 PM   #6165
labourRed
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer View Post
The lads 19, of course he isn't bothered about covid, especially if there's a fit Icelandic girl to have fun with. I reckon some people must have short memories or lived liked nuns. 19 years old.
Complicated by the fact he has a two year old to his partner.

Maybe your other half is more forgiving. Mine would have the baby maker in a vice.
labourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-20, 09:51 PM   #6166
BobTheCharmer
Pantomime Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by labourRed View Post
Complicated by the fact he has a two year old to his partner.

Maybe your other half is more forgiving. Mine would have the baby maker in a vice.
I wasn't aware he had s child. I'm not saying it's right but he isn't the first lad to put it about and he won't be the last. He'll probably end up wasting his career.
Old 07-09-20, 09:54 PM   #6167
Cormack74
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
AIDS was a very real risk when I was 19. I'd like to have had the chance to put it about but alway seemed to have long term relationships

I'd forgotten how scary that time was.

But now you mention it I recall a one night stand in the late 80's or early 90's when I'd had a few and didn't worry too much about being properly careful.

Waking up in the morning I couldn't believe I'd been so stupid

Never happened again -I always made sure I was packing from that point on.
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-20, 09:48 AM   #6168
frank the tank
Shankly

Quote:
Never too late Norbs
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-20, 01:48 PM   #6169
Sus
Benitez

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank the tank View Post
Never too late Norbs

Sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-20, 04:02 PM   #6170
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank the tank View Post
Never too late Norbs
Is this a smooth chat up line

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-20, 04:40 PM   #6171
Rich
Est1892's Fire Warden

Lucy Bronze signed up. Good signing that.
James Philip Milner Fanclub #1
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-20, 08:14 PM   #6172
Cormack74
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
Lucy Bronze signed up. Good signing that.
Yeah well in Norbs
Old 08-09-20, 09:15 PM   #6173
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormack74 View Post
Yeah well in Norbs

Soz
Old 09-09-20, 01:15 AM   #6174
Zapater
Dalglish

Quote:
I'd forgotten how scary that time was.

But now you mention it I recall a one night stand in the late 80's or early 90's when I'd had a few and didn't worry too much about being properly careful.

Waking up in the morning I couldn't believe I'd been so stupid

Never happened again -I always made sure I was packing from that point on.
Around 5 or 6 years ago I met this woman by chance in a restaurant, I used a condom that evening but we had 2 further encounters over the next week and a half. For those, I didn't pad up before going in to bat.

She seemed a pretty standard 'yummy mummy' type and there was nothing in her character to raise alarm bells. When I was leaving after the final time, she revealed to me that she was a prostitute. I couldn't fucking believe it, my exterior was composed but I was fucking furious internally because I was convinced that she would have given me something life threatening. I just barebacked the chick the night before when she probably smashed 5+ guys the same day! I don't think people should withhold that kind of information.

I went about the next month or so like nothing had happened but couldn't get it out of my head. For peace of mind, went to the doctor and revealed it all, it's fucking embarrassing. I've got a really flirty friendly relationship with my GP - I suspect she fancies me. I obviously didn't tell her that I spend my spare time smashing off duty hookers and had to phrase it as a 'risky sexual encounter with someone of questionable intent' I had no symptoms so to speak, so the doctor said aids was the only realistic risk. After getting a negative result a day later, I felt on top of the world for the next week. Although it was unfortunate, it was still pretty stupid on my behalf. Seeing that it ended well, I probably got thousands worth of value for free, so there's a plus side too.

Note: Sorry for taking the discussion/thread further off topic.
Zapater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-20, 03:16 AM   #6175
Mr Pink
Benitez

Quote:
I always made sure I was packing from that point on.
Yaaa I love the rubbers too mate- they slow me down, keeps me in the game
Old 09-09-20, 03:24 AM   #6176
SB
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapater View Post
Around 5 or 6 years ago I met this woman by chance in a restaurant, I used a condom that evening but we had 2 further encounters over the next week and a half. For those, I didn't pad up before going in to bat.

She seemed a pretty standard 'yummy mummy' type and there was nothing in her character to raise alarm bells. When I was leaving after the final time, she revealed to me that she was a prostitute. I couldn't fucking believe it, my exterior was composed but I was fucking furious internally because I was convinced that she would have given me something life threatening. I just barebacked the chick the night before when she probably smashed 5+ guys the same day! I don't think people should withhold that kind of information.

I went about the next month or so like nothing had happened but couldn't get it out of my head. For peace of mind, went to the doctor and revealed it all, it's fucking embarrassing. I've got a really flirty friendly relationship with my GP - I suspect she fancies me. I obviously didn't tell her that I spend my spare time smashing off duty hookers and had to phrase it as a 'risky sexual encounter with someone of questionable intent' I had no symptoms so to speak, so the doctor said aids was the only realistic risk. After getting a negative result a day later, I felt on top of the world for the next week. Although it was unfortunate, it was still pretty stupid on my behalf. Seeing that it ended well, I probably got thousands worth of value for free, so there's a plus side too.

So was the doctor not keen after your confession?
Old 09-09-20, 07:11 AM   #6177
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:

Old 09-09-20, 07:37 AM   #6178
Fivex
The Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB View Post
So was the doctor not keen after your confession?

Old 09-09-20, 08:47 AM   #6179
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:

Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-20, 10:45 AM   #6180
frank the tank
Shankly

Quote:

frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-20, 10:55 AM   #6181
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves

Quote:

pmsl
Old 09-09-20, 01:22 PM   #6182
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels

Quote:
Sure beats Adam Lallana's farewell meander.
Old 09-09-20, 08:36 PM   #6183
Cormack74
Shankly

Quote:

Nah you improved it mate
Old 11-09-20, 09:10 AM   #6184
SB
Paisley

Why have City & Unitedís match been postponed?
Old 11-09-20, 09:22 AM   #6185
Pepe79
Dalglish

Quote:
Why have City & Unitedís match been postponed?
They get a delayed start because they only finished last season a few weeks ago.
Pepe79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-20, 11:58 AM   #6186
SB
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe79 View Post
They get a delayed start because they only finished last season a few weeks ago.
Cheers bud. How many more weeks do they get?
Old 13-09-20, 12:40 PM   #6187
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

They start next weekend

City have a reasonably challenging first 4 games tbh.

Wolves A
Leicester H
Leeds A
Arsenal H
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-20, 01:52 PM   #6188
Irishnev
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
They start next weekend

Wolves A
Leicester H
Leeds A
Arsenal H
Wow - tough start
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-20, 01:58 PM   #6189
Gray
Dalglish

12 points
Old 14-09-20, 01:30 AM   #6190
SB
Paisley

Quote:
They start next weekend

Wolves A
Leicester H
Leeds A
Arsenal H
Much appreciated & yeah thatís some start for them. Sets them up well if they win them all or heaps of pressure if they drop 6 or more points Iíd say
Old 14-09-20, 01:45 AM   #6191
Mr Pink
Benitez

Quote:
Much appreciated & yeah thatís some start for them. Sets them up well if they win them all or heaps of pressure if they drop 6 or more points Iíd say

Depends on what we do in the same time- weíve as tough a start - Leeds, Chelsea, Arsenal... if we can win our next 2 games, Iíll be getting excited!

If city were to fall a few points behind, I could see the pressure building and being their downfall- Iím sure the Lyon result of still fresh in their minds!
Old 14-09-20, 06:08 AM   #6192
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels

The other advantage we have is that the teams City play will have had longer to build up their match fitness. Those four teams are built around pressing and harrying the opposition, could be a long match for City players!
Old 14-09-20, 07:38 AM   #6193
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
Depends on what we do in the same time- weíve as tough a start - Leeds, Chelsea, Arsenal... if we can win our next 2 games, Iíll be getting excited!

If city were to fall a few points behind, I could see the pressure building and being their downfall- Iím sure the Lyon result of still fresh in their minds!
I think playing Chelsea and Arsenal will suit us. Should help motivate the players and shake off the cobwebs.

Chelsea hype will go into overdrive if they put in a decent performance tonight after being crowned champions of the transfer window, so I'm sure our player will want to prove a point.

Arsenal we normally do well against, but the players should want some revenge for the Charity Shield, as pointless a trophy as it is.
RedReet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-20, 07:39 AM   #6194
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by foresterbloke View Post
The other advantage we have is that the teams City play will have had longer to build up their match fitness. Those four teams are built around pressing and harrying the opposition, could be a long match for City players!
Hope Traore is fully fit. City couldn't handle him last year. He had Sterling in his back pocket when playing rwb, then made the difference when moved up front.
RedReet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-20, 10:54 PM   #6195
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-20, 11:10 PM   #6196
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Good, hope it turns out to be longer
Old 18-09-20, 11:13 PM   #6197
Mr Pink
Benitez

Quote:
awwwk that's terrible, poor guy.

Hopefully he's not suffering too much...
Old 18-09-20, 11:16 PM   #6198
dom9
Ant Pisser

Quote:
Good, hope it turns out to be longer
Harsh
Old 18-09-20, 11:22 PM   #6199
S-RED
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post