It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-11, 01:29 PM   #81
Arn
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 7,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Sid Lowe on Torres:

sidlowe Sid Lowe
@TonyBarretTimes You can sense the sadness and desperation in all he says. There are one or two things he is still biting his tongue on.


I think we all can figure out what, player power etc.
Arn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 12-03-11, 01:33 PM   #82
fah-q
Touching cloth
 
fah-q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,213
"Chelsea were the only club left. There was only one option. In fact, I thought there were no options at all until Chelsea appeared out of nowhere [in January]. The idea was in my head before but it was a long way from being a reality."

I bet that makes Chelsea fans (with brains) feel special!
fah-q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-11, 03:25 PM   #83
wavydavy
Dalglish
 
wavydavy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by fah-q View Post
"Chelsea were the only club left. There was only one option. In fact, I thought there were no options at all until Chelsea appeared out of nowhere [in January]. The idea was in my head before but it was a long way from being a reality."

I bet that makes Chelsea fans (with brains) feel special!
Thought the same. I actually checked it with the link cos I thought it was a Shaggyism! A truly unbelievable thing to say.
__________________
I have one word to offer - honesty. I couldn't be devious if I tried. Joe Fagan.
wavydavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-11, 03:40 PM   #84
Dirk07
Hates the manc in the newsagent
 
Dirk07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 804
everyone knew it was true though, even chelsea fans
Dirk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-11, 04:06 PM   #85
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj
 
Leyton388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 25,827
"There is more of personal relationship and jokes between players than there was at Liverpool. There, it was much more serious. Here, you don't have to prove you are a professional. That's just taken as read"

Yeah You twat Shagging your team mates wives and shooting kids are the best jokes around.

Nice thanks for the club that turned you into a worldwide superstar.

Last edited by Leyton388; 12-03-11 at 04:10 PM.
Leyton388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 07:52 PM   #86
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,950
Chelsea are concerned that £50 million striker Fernando Torres’ lack of form since his arrival from Liverpool back in January is due to homesickness, according to a report in the Daily Mirror.

Torres endured a difficult time on Merseyside after rejoining the Reds from a winning World Cup squad in the summer, but the Spanish hitman made way for a British record deal to Chelsea on transfer deadline-day.

Reports emerged in the final months of his Liverpool career that the Spaniard favoured a move back to his homeland although neither Real Madrid or Barcelona decided to register serious interest.

Torres has endured a torrid time at Stamford Bridge since his arrival and has failed to find the net in his opening five games as a Blues player.

The 26-year-old is reportedly still without a permanent residence in London and recently failed to acquire West Ham defender Wayne Bridge’s former house.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 08:03 PM   #87
magicalbarnes
Dalglish
 
magicalbarnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Chelsea are concerned that £50 million striker Fernando Torres’ lack of form since his arrival from Liverpool back in January is due to homesickness, according to a report in the Daily Mirror.

Torres endured a difficult time on Merseyside after rejoining the Reds from a winning World Cup squad in the summer, but the Spanish hitman made way for a British record deal to Chelsea on transfer deadline-day.

Reports emerged in the final months of his Liverpool career that the Spaniard favoured a move back to his homeland although neither Real Madrid or Barcelona decided to register serious interest.

Torres has endured a torrid time at Stamford Bridge since his arrival and has failed to find the net in his opening five games as a Blues player.

The 26-year-old is reportedly still without a permanent residence in London and recently failed to acquire West Ham defender Wayne Bridge’s former house.
Terry will be all for him moving there, I'm sure terry will have that address programmed into his tomtom, he may need to pop around when fernando is out!
magicalbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 08:16 PM   #88
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arn View Post


I think we all can figure out what, player power etc.
Speak for yourself, im not in your "Carragher and Gerrard are evil and sign all the players and appoint the managers" club.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 08:18 PM   #89
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Speak for yourself, im not in your "Carragher and Gerrard are evil and sign all the players and appoint the managers" club.
Hey you can't talk to the PRESIDENT Like that
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 08:40 PM   #90
CJ
Shadow Inanity Secretary
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,204
whilst arn may go on about it. There is a case for the argument he makes. There is also a case against it. I do think we give gerrard and carra more benifit of the doubt becasue they are from Liverpool. Also they probably feel more pressure than some of the non local lads.

I would think its possible that when things start to go wrong then cliques get formed. in our case it may have been carra and gerrard. Its also possible it could be a clique of our top top players.

When winning all these things would be kept in check but as soon as form slips then you see things like this happen. It happens at lots of clubs.

What is my point? well i think the point is that we shouldnt dismiss it just becuase it is carra and gerrard. Its the same as we shouldnt just believe a rumour about someone we dont like just because it fits in with what we want to think about them.

I also have a belief that players have more power than ever. Couple this with our then ownership position and fall in form it is quite concievable that players wanted rafa out. Also possible that they put themselves before the club. However that doesnt shock me, players these days do put themselves first, why well the clubs are quick to get rid if they want so why should a player not do the best for themselves?

its the world we live in.
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 08:47 PM   #91
Baracus
Roggy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,260
if torres came out as soon as he left the club and said i left for this, this, and so on reason. I would be like fair enough.

The constant drip feeding the media, with little snippets here and there and people saying ' if you only knew the truth', its bullshite and pathetic, were not kids. No one would really care too much if the 'his truth' came in a years time. We have already moved on, i suggest he does the same.
__________________
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * *
Baracus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 08:56 PM   #92
RichC
Meh
 
RichC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh View Post
whilst arn may go on about it. There is a case for the argument he makes. There is also a case against it. I do think we give gerrard and carra more benifit of the doubt becasue they are from Liverpool. Also they probably feel more pressure than some of the non local lads.

I would think its possible that when things start to go wrong then cliques get formed. in our case it may have been carra and gerrard. Its also possible it could be a clique of our top top players.

When winning all these things would be kept in check but as soon as form slips then you see things like this happen. It happens at lots of clubs.

What is my point? well i think the point is that we shouldnt dismiss it just becuase it is carra and gerrard. Its the same as we shouldnt just believe a rumour about someone we dont like just because it fits in with what we want to think about them.

I also have a belief that players have more power than ever. Couple this with our then ownership position and fall in form it is quite concievable that players wanted rafa out. Also possible that they put themselves before the club. However that doesnt shock me, players these days do put themselves first, why well the clubs are quick to get rid if they want so why should a player not do the best for themselves?

its the world we live in.
I would imagine most would think more about the years service with the club rather than where they're actually from in terms of giving benefit of the doubt

No, you shouldn't dismiss Carragher and Gerrards involvement but basing things on rumours, hearsay and gut feeling isn't the right way to go about things

players these days most certainly have more say than ever before and most I am sure put themselves first but if they were for instance the reason for Rafa not being here is down to them then there was a real problem at the top of the club of which we knew about - those problems are now not there and neither is Rafa who also could have been seen as a symptom of our woes at the time.

Basically if they did or didn't have something to do with it, it's almost irrelevant now, we've got fresh owners, new manager and should be concentrating on moving forwards and getting back to where we need to be on the pitch rather than bitching about the 2 longest serving players of the club.
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 09:11 PM   #93
CJ
Shadow Inanity Secretary
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcasemore View Post
I would imagine most would think more about the years service with the club rather than where they're actually from in terms of giving benefit of the doubt

No, you shouldn't dismiss Carragher and Gerrards involvement but basing things on rumours, hearsay and gut feeling isn't the right way to go about things

players these days most certainly have more say than ever before and most I am sure put themselves first but if they were for instance the reason for Rafa not being here is down to them then there was a real problem at the top of the club of which we knew about - those problems are now not there and neither is Rafa who also could have been seen as a symptom of our woes at the time.

Basically if they did or didn't have something to do with it, it's almost irrelevant now, we've got fresh owners, new manager and should be concentrating on moving forwards and getting back to where we need to be on the pitch rather than bitching about the 2 longest serving players of the club.
well some in the know have confirmed that carra and gerrard certainly believe they were involved in getting rid of rafa. I agree it points to something wrong at the club. I also was accused of a being a rafa can do no wrong type. I dont think he will be back at the club and that we should move forward. I was arguing with a mate the other day who believes rafa will be back next season. I was saying if i was an owner i would worry about his fall outs with owners. I believe he was right to hightlight the problems but if i was an owner it would make me wary. Remember that no manager gets everything he wants and situations change. Would rafa be ok with that? as a fan i beleive yes. IF i was an owner i think i wouldnt be quite so sure.

However if certain players still have more influence than they should then i dont believe it should be dismissed becuase its carra and gerrard.

dismiss it because of any number of other reasons. we all lapped up stories that said lampard and terry had more influence than was helpful and didnt call for evidence. We only tend to call for evidence if it proves our beliefs wrong.

anyway i am thankful for the service they have given but to think they or any other player does it for us is these days pie in the sky.
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-11, 01:53 PM   #94
Stanbull
Benitez
 
Stanbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 986
Watching Torres play for Chelsea is a bit like when you see your ex wife with her new bloke.

An overwhelming sense of joy that someone else is stuck with the useless twat
Stanbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-11, 02:11 PM   #95
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 28,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalbarnes View Post
Terry will be all for him moving there, I'm sure terry will have that address programmed into his tomtom, he may need to pop around when fernando is out!
There's a secret dark underground passage that Terry sneaks in to the house by, before sneaking in to Torres' missus's secret dark passage shortly after.

Torres is a dirty cunt and I hope this is the start of a slow decline in to obscurity
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-11, 02:13 PM   #96
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 28,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
if torres came out as soon as he left the club and said i left for this, this, and so on reason. I would be like fair enough.

The constant drip feeding the media
, with little snippets here and there and people saying ' if you only knew the truth', its bullshite and pathetic, were not kids. No one would really care too much if the 'his truth' came in a years time. We have already moved on, i suggest he does the same.
Let's face it, he ain't getting any media attention for anything else at the moment
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-11, 02:38 PM   #97
Chrono
Almost The Shittest Cowboy
 
Chrono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh View Post
well some in the know have confirmed that carra and gerrard certainly believe they were involved in getting rid of rafa.
Who?

As far as I can tell him my entire LFC + Internet life we have never had anyone call anything accurately beyond a team sheet unless we are going to give praise to those who threw enough shit to hit a target.
Chrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-11, 05:07 PM   #98
CJ
Shadow Inanity Secretary
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono View Post
Who?

As far as I can tell him my entire LFC + Internet life we have never had anyone call anything accurately beyond a team sheet unless we are going to give praise to those who threw enough shit to hit a target.
MrM i think was sent the same email. from someone on here who didnt want to clog the site with rumours etc.

I got it becuase i asked not because i have any connections or know anything.
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-11, 05:08 PM   #99
CJ
Shadow Inanity Secretary
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,204
oh and from what i was told it wasnt just a case of them waking up one morning deciding they wanted him out.
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-11, 06:56 PM   #100
Chrono
Almost The Shittest Cowboy
 
Chrono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh View Post
oh and from what i was told it wasnt just a case of them waking up one morning deciding they wanted him out.
And you were happy that this was enough evidence?

Not having a dig, genuinly wondering how concrete this could have been.
Chrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 15-03-11, 04:52 AM   #101
Mostar
Chief Scout
 
Mostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 23,194
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle713810.html


Torres: Chelsea move proves my loyalty to Liverpool

Quote:


Fernando Torres last night insisted he was loyal to Liverpool - because he did not sign for Manchester United or Manchester City.

Torres is still waiting for his first goal since his British-record £50million transfer to Chelsea and last week suggested the "chaos" at Anfield had forced him to quit Merseyside.

Now the Spaniard has risked causing more anger among the fans who previously idolised him with his decidedly unusual take on the concept of loyalty in the game.

Torres, who hopes to get off the mark at the sixth time of asking against Copenhagen in the Champions League tomorrow, said: "I did not want to go to Manchester City or Manchester United. I could never do that, out of loyalty to Liverpool.

"But the Liverpool I left was not the same club as the one I joined. I did not understand the path the club was following.

"It's not as if I was the first to leave the club in the last few years. Look at Alonso, Mascherano, Arbeloa, Riera, Benitez. Some 20 or 30 left, all to improve themselves.

"I did not imagine leaving Liverpool but then the Chelsea train passed by and I had to catch it because of the dream I have of winning. I want to win the Premier League and I felt I had to go."

Torres has not exactly pulled up any trees so far, with Blues manager Carlo Ancelotti still seeking the partnership that will allow the Spaniard to flourish, having failed to fire alongside Didier Drogba or Nicolas Anelka, before looking sharper when Salomon Kalou came on to load the bullets at Blackpool last week.

The striker, however, is insistent he made the right decision and that he will reward Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich for his faith by demonstrating he has bought the man who can make a trophy-winning difference.

"The first few weeks were not easy for me. I do not know London, have spent time looking for somewhere to live and it's all been a bit of a mess," aded Torres.

"It's a much bigger city then Liverpool and that takes getting used to, not knowing if it will take 40 minutes to get to training or a lot longer if the traffic is bad.

"But I know my best years in the Premier League are still to come. I'm sure of that.

"What I want to do now is settle down, be quiet, stop thinking about other things and enjoy my life.

"We have the chance to win the title and the Champions League. Four weeks ago I didn't have that and now I feel close to what I want.

"All my life I have sought to win - win titles. I was lucky enough to win the World Cup but as a footballer you want to win with your club, with the players you train alongside every day.

"I am away from home but Chelsea gives me the chance to achieve those goals year after year. Over the next 50 years they will be fighting United and Arsenal for trophies.

"The club has an owner who continues to invest in the side, who has a dream and will not stop until he gets it.

"Of course he is not at the club every day, because that's the job of the chief executive or sporting director. But he is accessible and I know he will be there when I need something."
__________________
Member #1 of the Luis Suarez fan club
Mostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 05:33 AM   #102
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 32,267
Just go and spend your money. We really couldn't give a shit anymore.
__________________
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 07:10 AM   #103
little dave hedgehog
Token Yank
 
little dave hedgehog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 28,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresterbloke View Post
Just go and spend your money. We really couldn't give a shit anymore.
__________________
dave of mutilation
little dave hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 10:22 AM   #104
IN_RAFA_WE_TRUST
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,405
I hope he never scores another goal in his career. gets his legs broken and it finishes Jim.
IN_RAFA_WE_TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 10:39 AM   #105
saj
No sympathy
 
saj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,067
I had a dream the bastard scored a goal - it might have been a European competition though
__________________
My kebab comes with chilli sauce
saj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 10:47 AM   #106
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion
 
RedReet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN_RAFA_WE_TRUST View Post
I hope he never scores another goal in his career. gets his legs broken and it finishes Jim.
I don’t understand all the hostility. He gave us the best years of his career, gave us some good memories, we made a big profit on him and he basically paid for two players making us a stronger team. I’d have been more annoyed if he had of hung around and dragged us down with him.

Don't get me wrong, it is funny seeing a £50m player perform so badly.
RedReet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 10:50 AM   #107
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 127,198
I'm already over my hatred for him. I don't hate him. I can't hate him. I think he's a bit mixed up really.
__________________
I was playing doctors and nurses with my female cousin. I was about 6 or 7, and we were inserting little toy stuffs in our bum holes. Does it count as snogging?
Shaggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 10:52 AM   #108
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite
 
Pablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I'm already over my hatred for him. I don't hate him. I can't hate him. I think he's a bit mixed up really.
Yeah the same really. But I still want him to fail miserably at Chelsea
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 10:53 AM   #109
RichC
Meh
 
RichC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I'm already over my hatred for him. I don't hate him. I can't hate him. I think he's a bit mixed up really.
all the stuff he's been saying makes me think he's trying to justify his move to us and himself still.

I wonder if there are some serious doubt that he made the right move
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 10:57 AM   #110
Chrono
Almost The Shittest Cowboy
 
Chrono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,838
"It's not as if I was the first to leave the club in the last few years. Look at Alonso, Mascherano, Arbeloa, Riera, Benitez. Some 20 or 30 left, all to improve themselves."

Absolute shit and implies we are a sinking ship that everyone wants to leave. Half those he mentioned (amongst the bullshit 20-30) were shit, sacked or used as part of a transfer. I didn't like him for the Chelsea move but now I'm starting to hate him and the paranoia in me is thinking that Chelsea PR are doing their best to use him to lower our reputation and raise theirs. Fucking cock.
Chrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 10:57 AM   #111
Reece
 
Reece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 76,938
I'm ambivalent.

Was gutted at first, obviously. But I think we may have actually come out of it all better off anyway.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 11:02 AM   #112
Neil Young
Prosecco Socialist
 
Neil Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 62,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I'm already over my hatred for him. I don't hate him. I can't hate him. I think he's a bit mixed up really.


I've thought that for ages.
__________________
.
Suppose you have a physicist and a sociologist standing at the side of a field, observing a set of events unfolding on the field. The physicist does [describes] it using the terminology of mass and velocity and frequency of radiation and the rest. And the sociologist does it by describing it as a rugby match.



May the Lord bless this post.
Neil Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 11:04 AM   #113
Darkon
Football Expert
 
Darkon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 16,262
I have the same feeling towards Torres now that I have towards Iwelumo just enterily indifferent or put in another way - meh
Darkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 11:07 AM   #114
mick the click
Tail Tweaker
 
mick the click's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcasemore View Post
all the stuff he's been saying makes me think he's trying to justify his move to us and himself still.

I wonder if there are some serious doubt that he made the right move
I'm sure there are.

Ho-hum.
mick the click is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 11:15 AM   #115
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?
 
PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,914
i still hate the cunt - i'm not that bothered about the football side of things

He, whilst still a top class striker, looks almost shot on a football pitch and wasn't interested in playing for us....and suprisingly doesn't look that interested in playing for chelsea - and for us, we have signed two different types of strikers that are younger and look hungry


It's off the field that has fucked me off and is why i don't want this cunt to succeed

Just fucking shut up u cunt - Everyone in the world could see liverpool had issues and were going through changes, because of what happened with Hicks and Gillette - so we don't need this cunt telling everyone like it was some big secret

Plus he is doing his best to belittle Liverpool and big Chelsea - trying to make us feel guilty, etc fuck off nando....

i'd have had more respect for him, if he'd gone to chelsea, got his head down, kept his mouth shut, worked hard, scored goals, won them two or three leagues on the trot and maybe a champions league and then turned round and said.....look this is why i left...I've won things etc

He's talking like he has achieved something by moving to chelsea - but they haven't won fuck all yet - and whats worse, he has had one shot on target in 5 games, and has been as been as shit for them as he has for us........if he'd gone there and really been on fire then fair enough - but he has done nothing, achieved nothing and shown nothing.

I've never wanted a footballer to fall flat on his face as much as I do torres -
__________________
i own everton fans on the internet....that's what i do
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 11:15 AM   #116
RichC
Meh
 
RichC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
I'm ambivalent.

Was gutted at first, obviously. But I think we may have actually come out of it all better off anyway.
yup - 2 players have come in and are hungry for success.
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 11:35 AM   #117
Tee
El Pistolero
 
Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
i still hate the cunt - i'm not that bothered about the football side of things

He, whilst still a top class striker, looks almost shot on a football pitch and wasn't interested in playing for us....and suprisingly doesn't look that interested in playing for chelsea - and for us, we have signed two different types of strikers that are younger and look hungry


It's off the field that has fucked me off and is why i don't want this cunt to succeed

Just fucking shut up u cunt - Everyone in the world could see liverpool had issues and were going through changes, because of what happened with Hicks and Gillette - so we don't need this cunt telling everyone like it was some big secret

Plus he is doing his best to belittle Liverpool and big Chelsea - trying to make us feel guilty, etc fuck off nando....

i'd have had more respect for him, if he'd gone to chelsea, got his head down, kept his mouth shut, worked hard, scored goals, won them two or three leagues on the trot and maybe a champions league and then turned round and said.....look this is why i left...I've won things etc

He's talking like he has achieved something by moving to chelsea - but they haven't won fuck all yet - and whats worse, he has had one shot on target in 5 games, and has been as been as shit for them as he has for us........if he'd gone there and really been on fire then fair enough - but he has done nothing, achieved nothing and shown nothing.

I've never wanted a footballer to fall flat on his face as much as I do torres -
Sums up how I feel as well.
__________________
"Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball." Bob Paisley
Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 11:38 AM   #118
barnes10
Dalglish
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,093
fuck fernando torres. that 20-30 players comment is an utter disgrace.
barnes10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 11:46 AM   #119
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite
 
Pablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnes10 View Post
fuck fernando torres. that 20-30 players comment is an utter disgrace.
Incidentally do you all still want to fuck him?
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-11, 11:47 AM   #120
Tee
El Pistolero
 
Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 35,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo1981 View Post
Incidentally do you all still want to fuck him?
__________________
"Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball." Bob Paisley
Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > Football > General Football

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.