It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > General > Jokes, Links & Funnies

Old 05-04-07, 06:58 PM   #1
RedJedi
Dalglish

Man Utd Fans are not stupid

70,000 Man United fans meet at Old Trafford for a ' Man United fans Are Not Stupid' convention.

Alex Ferguson addresses the crowd 'We are all here today to prove to the world that Man United fans are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer please?'

Gary Neville gingerly works his way through the crowd and steps up to the stage. Ferguson asks him 'What is 15 plus 15?' After 15 or 20 seconds Neville says, 'Eighteen!'

Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then the Man United fans start chanting 'Give him another chance! Give him another chance!'

Ferguson says 'Well since we have a capacity crowd, world-wide press and global broadcast media here, I think we can give him another chance.?

So he asks 'What is 5 plus 5?'

After nearly 30 seconds Neville eventually says, 'Ninety?'

Ferguson looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh. Everyone is disheartened and Neville starts crying. But then the 70,000 Man United fans begin to yell and wave their hands shouting 'GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!'

Ferguson, unsure whether he is now doing more harm than good eventually says, 'What is 2 plus 2?'

Silence hangs over the stadium. Neville closes his eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says, 'Four?'

Pandemonium breaks out throughout the stadium as the United crowd stand to a man, wave their arms, stomp their feet and scream .............

'GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!'
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 05-04-07, 07:20 PM   #2
Lasty
Souness

Lasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-07, 09:05 AM   #3
Maestro
A.K.A Groucho

http://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15862
Old 06-04-07, 09:44 AM   #4
brikkis
Dalglish