It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 26-07-06, 12:39 PM   #1
El Diego
Dalglish

Higuain

What about signing a Gonzolo Higuain from River Plate he is only 18 and can operate down the right side of midfield or just behind the striker. Before anyone asks he has got an EU passport so he will be easy to sign, I think he will cost 3-5 million max. Or of we wait another year for him he could cost 10million + just like Aguero.
El Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 26-07-06, 12:50 PM   #2
dww
humourless curmudgeon

It's pretty hard to answer not having seen him. Has he played in the under - 18's or something? Otherwise how do you know of him?
Old 26-07-06, 12:52 PM   #3
SouthAfricaRed
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dww
It's pretty hard to answer not having seen him. Has he played in the under - 18's or something? Otherwise how do you know of him?
He's a Whiz on FM
Old 26-07-06, 12:55 PM   #4
dww
humourless curmudgeon

I hope Rafa has given Marcia a copy
Old 26-07-06, 12:59 PM   #5
El Diego
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dww

He has been playing for river for most of the season.
I think it's a foul, and if the ref gives it. He got to give a penalty. I know it's outside the box, but you see them given that close to the area. So if the ref gives it he's got to give the penalty as it so close to the area. But I think it's a penalty. Robbie Savage 8/11/06

Are you watching Manchester United? Are you watching Chelsea? This is Liverpool F.C taking over the bloody world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
El Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-06, 01:09 PM   #6
dww
humourless curmudgeon

And you see him as a prospect with the same potential as Aguerro?
Old 26-07-06, 03:14 PM   #7
Diego
Dalglish

higuain is a good shout, got potential, but i haven't seen enough of him to comment, recon he's not as good as aguero though, at least not yet...

i'd rather buy palacio cause we need that type of striker, robbie could school him up a bit and he'd be perfect in the box.

also wouldn't mind lineing gago up as hamans replacement...
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC