It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 15-02-20, 09:11 AM   #5521
BG1973
Fagan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
Why should they be 'welcomed at the top table' when they've not earned it. Massive massive set of cunts. Earn it you pricks. I don't know of any fans who ever begrudged Leicester their league win. None. If Sheff Utd make it in to the CL, no fans, none, will begrudge them. Ditto Wolves even though they've had some money to spend
Perfectly said
BG1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 09:16 AM   #5522
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 31,418
Cheers. It was a bit Aperol Spritz fueled
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 09:26 AM   #5523
fah-q
Touching cloth
 
fah-q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,411
wonder how the US firm Silverlake now feel? The crown jewel and biggest revenue generator of CFG is tainted.
fah-q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 09:29 AM   #5524
BG1973
Fagan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,449
The FA must be absolutely shitting themselves.
BG1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 09:43 AM   #5525
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG1973 View Post
The FA must be absolutely shitting themselves.
. Yip

Everything Citeh won since they were taken over was in part because they cheated.

They're an absolute stain on the game.
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 09:56 AM   #5526
DeanoUK
Dalglish
 
DeanoUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,687
FA wonít do anything. We should have last yearís title, but the most theyíll do is a £1500 fine.

I know Iíll get pelters for this, but does it not seem the English clubs are always where suddenly a stand is taken? Donít be time wrong Iím absolutely for this, I realise other clubs have had punishments but not to this degree.
DeanoUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 09:56 AM   #5527
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 31,418
The punishment that the FA dish out in the form of points is always the following season. Bolton this season shows that this is still their preferred punishment. If they don't apply that rule to City and make them start next season on at least -10pts then they've failed the league
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 09:58 AM   #5528
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 31,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoUK View Post
FA won’t do anything. We should have last year’s title, but the most they’ll do is a £1500 fine.

I know I’ll get pelters for this, but does it not seem the English clubs are always where suddenly a stand is taken? Don’t be time wrong I’m absolutely for this, I realise other clubs have had punishments but not to this degree.
I'm doing my best to work out what you've written

I reckon I've got it. Second paragraph is about UEFA's punishment not the FA. Yeah, PSG seem immune when in reality they're even more brazen than City. Italian and E European nations seem to be able to be as thuggish and racist as they like without fear of even raising a UEFA eyebrow
__________________
Alive and kicking

Last edited by Norbs; 15-02-20 at 10:01 AM.
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:02 AM   #5529
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj
 
Leyton388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 25,991
The issue is their accounting between 2011 and 2016 so they should have their 2014 title stripped of them at least. They have fraudulently obtained a premier league license by submitting the same blag documents that they did to UEFA.
Leyton388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:07 AM   #5530
DeanoUK
Dalglish
 
DeanoUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
I'm doing my best to work out what you've written

I reckon I've got it. Second paragraph is about UEFA's punishment not the FA. Yeah, PSG seem immune when in reality they're even more brazen than City. Italian and E European nations seem to be able to be as thuggish and racist as they like without fear of even raising a UEFA eyebrow


Haha shouldíve read it back, soz! You got it and Iím utterly in agreement about the racism issues and was actually going to touch on that.
DeanoUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:09 AM   #5531
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoUK View Post
FA won’t do anything. We should have last year’s title, but the most they’ll do is a £1500 fine.

I know I’ll get pelters for this, but does it not seem the English clubs are always where suddenly a stand is taken? Don’t be time wrong I’m absolutely for this, I realise other clubs have had punishments but not to this degree.
No mate, that's little Englander bollocks.

AC Milan have been banned from European football for FFP breaches.

They're one of the most illustrious names in European football.

They have also cooperated with UEFAs investigation.

PSG aren't in the clear yet but they're also co-operating.

Citeh just fucked UEFA and their investigation off
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:17 AM   #5532
labourRed
Shankly
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 8,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG1973 View Post
The FA must be absolutely shitting themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoUK View Post
FA wonít do anything. We should have last yearís title, but the most theyíll do is a £1500 fine.

I know Iíll get pelters for this, but does it not seem the English clubs are always where suddenly a stand is taken? Donít be time wrong Iím absolutely for this, I realise other clubs have had punishments but not to this degree.
It's not in the Fa's remit to do anything against City unless you think they'll be booted out of the FA cup.

The Premier League are investigating but I wouldn't hold out much hope for a sanction. They've never done anything dramatic before.
labourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:23 AM   #5533
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_gun View Post
No mate, that's little Englander bollocks.

AC Milan have been banned from European football for FFP breaches.

They're one of the most illustrious names in European football.

They have also cooperated with UEFAs investigation.

PSG aren't in the clear yet but they're also co-operating.

Citeh just fucked UEFA and their investigation off
The other thing about City is it isn't just that they failed to meet the FFP rules, they seemingly were actively trying to deceive the ruling bodies to make it look like they were meeting them, they also have failed to co-operate in the investigation.

All that said I wouldn't be surprised if the ruling is overturned on a technicality because UEFA didn't do something by the book.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:23 AM   #5534
dizzycat
Dalglish
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,866
So does does this mean Stevie G gets a legitimate league winners medal?
__________________
Akloppalypse Now !
dizzycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:25 AM   #5535
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by labourRed View Post
It's not in the Fa's remit to do anything against City unless you think they'll be booted out of the FA cup.

The Premier League are investigating but I wouldn't hold out much hope for a sanction. They've never done anything dramatic before.
What are the PL rules on financial fair play? I remember there being talk of some being introduced similar to the UEFA ones but did that ever happen I can't remember and it doesn't really get discussed much.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:41 AM   #5536
DeanoUK
Dalglish
 
DeanoUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_gun View Post
No mate, that's little Englander bollocks.

AC Milan have been banned from European football for FFP breaches.

They're one of the most illustrious names in European football.

They have also cooperated with UEFAs investigation.

PSG aren't in the clear yet but they're also co-operating.

Citeh just fucked UEFA and their investigation off


Woh I think little Englander bollocks is a bit much. Thatís not who I am.

AC Milan have been banned from Europa league and only 1 season. Presumably that would be CL if they had qualified. Who knows. Maybe itís purely due to Cityís arrogance/not assisting - Iíd understand if that was the rationale.
DeanoUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:41 AM   #5537
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzycat View Post
So does does this mean Stevie G gets a legitimate league winners medal?
I doubt it when Juventus were stripped of the titles they weren't awarded to anyone else.

People think that the team in 2nd should get it but it doesn't really follow, think back to the 2017-18 season Man Utd finished 19 points behind City in 2nd, we finished about 6 points behind Man Utd. because the title was long gone and we were in the latter stages of the CL, we focused on the CL. Our approach to those last few PL games would probably have been very different if we were chasing Man Utd rather than Man City as we were
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:46 AM   #5538
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoUK View Post
Woh I think little Englander bollocks is a bit much. Thatís not who I am.

AC Milan have been banned from Europa league and only 1 season. Presumably that would be CL if they had qualified. Who knows. Maybe itís purely due to Cityís arrogance/not assisting - Iíd understand if that was the rationale.
I think their attitude is part of it but also if they have done what is alleged they haven't just failed to meet the rules they have lied in their reporting of their situation and willfully deceived UEFA on the issue, in an attempt to hide the offence(s) and that should carry a higher penalty.

Also weren't they fined previously, making this a second offence? Taking this into account you could maybe argue the penalty isn't harsh enough
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:46 AM   #5539
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoUK View Post
Woh I think little Englander bollocks is a bit much. Thatís not who I am.

AC Milan have been banned from Europa league and only 1 season. Presumably that would be CL if they had qualified. Who knows. Maybe itís purely due to Cityís arrogance/not assisting - Iíd understand if that was the rationale.
Your assumption that UEFA are making a stand against clubs because they're English is why i called it 'little Englander bollocks'

Despite their current struggles Milan are European royalty. If they can be banned from UEFAs competitions then it surely points to this being an almost blanket approach by UEFA.

I say almost as i'd never in a million years envisage a situation where Real Madrid are banned.
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 10:54 AM   #5540
DeanoUK
Dalglish
 
DeanoUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_gun View Post
Your assumption that UEFA are making a stand against clubs because they're English is why i called it 'little Englander bollocks'



Despite their current struggles Milan are European royalty. If they can be banned from UEFAs competitions then it surely points to this being an almost blanket approach by UEFA.



I say almost as i'd never in a million years envisage a situation where Real Madrid are banned.


Yes I know why you said it. Obviously I have a (conscious bias) but little Englander is extreme.

This forum is becoming more and more toxic.
DeanoUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 11:01 AM   #5541
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40,516
Clearly City are going to challenge this on the basis of it not being an independent process (as they have claimed multiple times in public) as well as any other technicality that they can find.

But I have also seen suggestions that they might challenge the legal basis of FFP. Now my understanding is that all clubs had to agree to FFP in order to participate in UEFA competitions and effectively as it is their competition they are able to make the rules that they want, so is there really a basis for such a challenge? Or can other non-footballing laws (such as competition laws) overturn this rule?
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 11:07 AM   #5542
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoUK View Post
Yes I know why you said it. Obviously I have a (conscious bias) but little Englander is extreme.

This forum is becoming more and more toxic.
No fella you can't do that. You can't bemoan the toxcitiy or otherwise of the forum because you've been called out on what was frankly a ridiculous post on your part.

Perhaps best if we all just move along and get back to the topic at hand.

For what it's worth i think i don't think i'd ever associate the word toxic with this forum.
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 11:10 AM   #5543
DeanoUK
Dalglish
 
DeanoUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,687
A Ďridiculousí post. Sure thanks for that. I will endeavour to ensure I donít provoke discussion going forward.

If you got put me on ignore or whatever so you canít see my posts Iíd appreciate it.
DeanoUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 11:12 AM   #5544
ChesterDave
Paisley
 
ChesterDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
Or can other non-footballing laws (such as competition laws) overturn this rule?
Surely any competition entry can have any qualification criteria, especially so in sport. Whether that is the right for an athlete, tennis/snooker/darts player or football club to enter. Nobody is denying city the right to exist as a football club - Bury still exist as a football club they have just been booted out the league. They can still operate as a football club as can Manchester City but to participate in a particular competition they just have to operate in a particular way which they have failed to do according to this ruling.

Financial stipulations should be treated no different from league position as a qualifying criteria.
__________________
6 points to go!
I AM A FREE. I AM NOT MAN. A NUMBER
ChesterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 11:23 AM   #5545
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoUK View Post
A Ďridiculousí post. Sure thanks for that. I will endeavour to ensure I donít provoke discussion going forward.

If you got put me on ignore or whatever so you canít see my posts Iíd appreciate it.
Get over yourself

'I know Iíll get pelters for this, but does it not seem the English clubs are always where suddenly a stand is taken?'

Posting bollocks like that isn't provoking discussion. It's jingoism that deserves to be called out for what it is.
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 11:52 AM   #5546
Slinky Skills
Micka "don't f*** with me" Wallace
 
Slinky Skills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 15,621
__________________
Klopp on LFC vs MUFC (March 9th 2016) - "This is why I love football. This is why we watched it when we were young. I can still not have enough of it."


Always, keep your face to the sun, and shadows will fall behind you.
Slinky Skills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:17 PM   #5547
DeanoUK
Dalglish
 
DeanoUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_gun View Post
Get over yourself
Likewise.
DeanoUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:24 PM   #5548
Fivex
The Wisp
 
Fivex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
Clearly City are going to challenge this on the basis of it not being an independent process (as they have claimed multiple times in public) as well as any other technicality that they can find.

But I have also seen suggestions that they might challenge the legal basis of FFP. Now my understanding is that all clubs had to agree to FFP in order to participate in UEFA competitions and effectively as it is their competition they are able to make the rules that they want, so is there really a basis for such a challenge? Or can other non-footballing laws (such as competition laws) overturn this rule?


I was thinking about this last night, banning them from entering a competition for not playing by the rules cant be a Ďrestraint of tradeí

That would be the same as a player saying theyíre being prevented from working, because they got a red card in the previous game.

City can pay every single one of their employees £5m a week if they want, and they can become the Harlem Globetrotters touring the world for exhibition games. Doesnít stop city from being a viable business, selling merchandise and match tickets etc. However if they want to enter the same centralised competitions as everyone else, they need to play by the agreed rules - I just canít see any argument to say FFP is anti-business or whatever the argument is.
__________________
Hello mert.
Fivex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:31 PM   #5549
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,442
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:33 PM   #5550
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj
 
Leyton388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 25,991
Leyton388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:41 PM   #5551
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 37,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishnev View Post
The start of that article is great, I'd forgotten about that.

It really was a watershed moment. It was like watching Ben Johnson win the 100m in 4 seconds.

Quote:
The strangest moment of Saturdayís FA Cup final came in the seconds after Manchester Cityís sixth goal, when the camera cut from the mob of celebrating City players to Pep Guardiola, who was slumped on the bench with his head in his hands.

Pep looked less like a happy football coach watching his side make history and more like an anguished scientist whose prototype civil defence robot has just run amok at a trade show, slaughtering several bystanders. It looked as though he understood that the very scale of the victory had begun to devalue it, that City were now in the territory of negative marginal returns, that the reaction to this turkey shoot would go beyond appreciation and congratulation, towards accusation and perhaps even condemnation.

And so it proved. The Cup-winning managerís post-match press conference is usually laudatory, but Pepís ended with a journalist asking whether he, like his predecessor Roberto Mancini, had ever received any extra payments from Cityís ownership group on top of his regular salary.

Guardiola looked about as angry as anyone has seen him since he arrived in England. ďDo you know the question youíre asking me?Ē he hissed. ďIf I ever received money for another situation, right now, today? Honestly, do you think I deserve to have this type of question happen Ė what happened with Roberto I donít know, the day we won the treble Ė if I received money from other situations? Oh my God. Are you accusing me of receiving money?Ē
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:46 PM   #5552
dom9
Ant Pisser
 
dom9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 65,071
__________________
Oh I don't know.
dom9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:49 PM   #5553
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 31,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoUK View Post
Yes I know why you said it. Obviously I have a (conscious bias) but little Englander is extreme.

This forum is becoming more and more toxic.
You predicted the Pelter
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 12:56 PM   #5554
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterDave View Post
Surely any competition entry can have any qualification criteria, especially so in sport. Whether that is the right for an athlete, tennis/snooker/darts player or football club to enter. Nobody is denying city the right to exist as a football club - Bury still exist as a football club they have just been booted out the league. They can still operate as a football club as can Manchester City but to participate in a particular competition they just have to operate in a particular way which they have failed to do according to this ruling.

Financial stipulations should be treated no different from league position as a qualifying criteria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivex View Post
I was thinking about this last night, banning them from entering a competition for not playing by the rules cant be a ‘restraint of trade’

That would be the same as a player saying they’re being prevented from working, because they got a red card in the previous game.

City can pay every single one of their employees £5m a week if they want, and they can become the Harlem Globetrotters touring the world for exhibition games. Doesn’t stop city from being a viable business, selling merchandise and match tickets etc. However if they want to enter the same centralised competitions as everyone else, they need to play by the agreed rules - I just can’t see any argument to say FFP is anti-business or whatever the argument is.
I agree I just wondered where the line between football and business is, so to speak. UEFA is able to set the rules for the competition but presumably there is the ability to challenge those rules in court if they (City) believe them to be unfair or in breach of some law that they should be governed by. I don't know what those rules or laws might be.

I guess I am imagining an analogy with a political party, they can set their own rules for membership, but someone could legally challenge them if they were not in line with the law (e.g. the party was discriminating against someone on the basis of a protected characteristic).

Is there the possibility of a situation like this with business or trade laws?
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.

Last edited by Exiled_red; 15-02-20 at 12:59 PM.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 01:11 PM   #5555
ChesterDave
Paisley
 
ChesterDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin on Bluemoon;
A pariah is not generally a good thing to be but if you're a pariah of UEFA, Liverpool FC, Tebas, Real Madrid, Man Utd then we are no more pariahs than the Resistance and Partisans were in WW2.


Comparing themselves to resistance fighters!

(14032 for anyone that wants to see the full post)
__________________
6 points to go!
I AM A FREE. I AM NOT MAN. A NUMBER
ChesterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 01:16 PM   #5556
Exiled_red
Paisley
 
Exiled_red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 40,516
A few people seem tobe making the argument that as long as City's owners give the money to Etihad and then Etihad use that money (plus a little bit more) there is nothing wrong with that because Etihad can get their money from wherever they like and do as they please with. City should only be punished if the money never went through Etihad.
__________________
The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 01:34 PM   #5557
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj
 
Leyton388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 25,991
Bunch of fucking *****.
Leyton388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 01:58 PM   #5558
McDermotX
Paisley
 
McDermotX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 31,256
Anti-UEFA demonstration is today's latest from the braintrust over at BlueMoon.

With FFP experts invited to speak.

Obviously such experts frequent said forums.
__________________
"Our identity is our intensity"
McDermotX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 02:00 PM   #5559
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDermotX View Post
Anti-UEFA demonstration is today's latest from the braintrust over at BlueMoon.
Citeh fans have been boycotting home UEFA Champions League games for years.
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-20, 02:21 PM   #5560
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj
 
Leyton388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 25,991
I'm sure we can all agree that what would make this thread better is a shaggy edit of the man city official statement.
Leyton388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > Football > General Football

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:14 AM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.