It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 08-10-19, 04:11 PM   #7201
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_lfc View Post
LOL Thanks for pointing that out Yozza, some great gems in the first few pages
Old 08-10-19, 04:13 PM   #7202
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpel View Post
The next few years are going to be almighty craic.
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 04:17 PM   #7203
sean_lfc
Talented Mentalist

Greatest time to be alive and to back into the thread, 4years ago, and see all that's happened since then, the emotions! It's unreal.

Having just go e through the thread, reminiscing, and there being no football on today, the missus has fucked off to Nuremberg for a podium discussion, I have just decided, I'm going to get pissed tonight, get the bevvies in, watch hours of Klopp and Liverpool footage and shed a few tears and merriment!!!!
sean_lfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 04:31 PM   #7204
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Greatest time to be alive and to back into the thread, 4years ago, and see all that's happened since then, the emotions! It's unreal.

Having just go e through the thread, reminiscing, and there being no football on today, the missus has fucked off to Nuremberg for a podium discussion, I have just decided, I'm going to get pissed tonight, get the bevvies in, watch hours of Klopp and Liverpool footage and shed a few tears and merriment!!!!
Uncanny. I was bored stiff last night, no football on, fuck all tonight either. Tonight was gonna be the same, the same boredom, until I just decided to get pissed at home! On my own. Watching Klopp footage.
Old 08-10-19, 04:48 PM   #7205
Yozza
Shankly

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Uncanny. I was bored stiff last night, no football on, fuck all tonight either. Tonight was gonna be the same, the same boredom, until I just decided to get pissed at home! On my own. Watching Klopp footage.
Alchy losers

Bob's Miserable Bastards Club Member #2
Yozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 04:49 PM   #7206
sean_lfc
Talented Mentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Hahahahha it's fucking on!!!

"A strange occurrence took place in society in the early 21st century. Whereas the 19th and 20th centuries were dominated by, often lonely men convening at public establishments, so-called pubs, and usually on high chairs at the mostly wooden counters, where a barman or lady would serve them alcoholic beverages, society slowly transformed during the early 21st century and the advent of the Internet - a mass communication method which happened with machines, or as they were known at the time - computers.

This new type of mass communication method spanned the globe and spawned numerous habitual changes in Homo sapiens sapiens, most namely in their leisurely activities. Amongst those were also mens' drinking habits. As highlighted previously, these generally took place in person, at an establishment. Yet in that era which the Internet gave rise to, wooden counters were replaced by keyboards, plastic input devices connected to computers. Barkeepers turned into light-emitting diode displays and lonely men were not constricted to share themselves with each other furthermore in person at one location. They were now able to convene around the world from the comforts of their own homes, drinking away silently with other fellow drunks from around the world, still sharing jokes and reminiscing about the past...'

Last edited by sean_lfc; 08-10-19 at 04:51 PM.
Old 08-10-19, 04:59 PM   #7207
Yozza
Shankly

I still haven't deleted the Cl Final or the Barca games off my Sky hard drive...

Sounds like a plan for the weekend!

Bob's Miserable Bastards Club Member #2
Yozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 05:07 PM   #7208
sean_lfc
Talented Mentalist

Weekend schweakend! Join the triumvirate Yozza, hold aloft thy golden chalice, thy Cup of Christ from which pours forth the divine ambrosia of Bacchus! :
Old 08-10-19, 05:43 PM   #7209
Cormack74
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post
OK.

I'll revise so as to be more realistic.

I look forward to coming a glorious second place in the 2016/17 season having pushed the eventual league winner all the way.

I'm not looking forward to the disaster in the following summer's transfer dealings which will set the club back another 4 years, and which ultimately will result in the installation of the Koeman / Monk dream team.

However, I do look forward to looking back at the incredible memories from the Klopp era. They will have been a wild rollercoster ride, and some of the best times we have known as supporters. But ultimately, it will have been best for all parties to move on, what with Germany needing a new manager in 2021.

You got the first line of the last para right
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 05:45 PM   #7210
dom9
Ant Pisser

Quote:
Hahahahha it's fucking on!!!

"A strange occurrence took place in society in the early 21st century. Whereas the 19th and 20th centuries were dominated by, often lonely men convening at public establishments, so-called pubs, and usually on high chairs at the mostly wooden counters, where a barman or lady would serve them alcoholic beverages, society slowly transformed during the early 21st century and the advent of the Internet - a mass communication method which happened with machines, or as they were known at the time - computers.

This new type of mass communication method spanned the globe and spawned numerous habitual changes in Homo sapiens sapiens, most namely in their leisurely activities. Amongst those were also mens' drinking habits. As highlighted previously, these generally took place in person, at an establishment. Yet in that era which the Internet gave rise to, wooden counters were replaced by keyboards, plastic input devices connected to computers. Barkeepers turned into light-emitting diode displays and lonely men were not constricted to share themselves with each other furthermore in person at one location. They were now able to convene around the world from the comforts of their own homes, drinking away silently with other fellow drunks from around the world, still sharing jokes and reminiscing about the past...'
Don't think solo drinking is the only lonely men's habit that has been improved by the Internet. , so to speak.

Last edited by dom9; 08-10-19 at 06:00 PM.
dom9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 06:11 PM   #7211
sean_lfc
Talented Mentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post
Don't think solo drinking is the only lonely men's habit that has been improved by the Internet. , so to speak.
Hahaha, touché We could all write a paragraph from way in the future about the changing of men's habits in't 21st century and bam, book done

Last edited by sean_lfc; 08-10-19 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-10-19, 06:16 PM   #7212
sean_lfc
Talented Mentalist

So I've just gone through goosebumps, tears and laughing my head off with total joy and elation within the space of 14 minutes. Ladies and gentlemen, I present my favourite of the evening (there shall be more, only had two pints!). The INSIDE ANFIELD (here MADRID) Youtube series by our club is the greatest fucking watching, as there is just LIVE SOUND. No cunt talking bollocks in the off, just pure raw sound. It's the greatest for those of us who can't make it to the games!

And the greatest one of them all that Jürgen 'The Piledriving Jawgrinder' Klopp has given us, culminates in these 14 minutes Get your pints filled, get yer hankies out, turn up the sound and rake it all in:

Old 08-10-19, 06:20 PM   #7213
sean_lfc
Talented Mentalist

If you're not welling up by the time 11:00 mins have passed... you need to drink more pints!!!
Old 09-10-19, 01:26 AM   #7214
McDermotX
Paisley

Legend

Old 09-10-19, 01:48 AM   #7215
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels

Quote:
So I've just gone through goosebumps, tears and laughing my head off with total joy and elation within the space of 14 minutes. Ladies and gentlemen, I present my favourite of the evening (there shall be more, only had two pints!). The INSIDE ANFIELD (here MADRID) Youtube series by our club is the greatest fucking watching, as there is just LIVE SOUND. No cunt talking bollocks in the off, just pure raw sound. It's the greatest for those of us who can't make it to the games!

And the greatest one of them all that Jürgen 'The Piledriving Jawgrinder' Klopp has given us, culminates in these 14 minutes Get your pints filled, get yer hankies out, turn up the sound and rake it all in:

https://youtu.be/rLGkuzt2X4A
No pints needed
Old 09-10-19, 04:45 AM   #7216
Rigadon
Shankly

November 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike65 View Post
Thats was clear from the guardian article on the back of what he said.
Quote:
Klopp said his frustration was not with the early leavers but his team’s inability to convince supporters that a point could be salvaged against an impressive Palace team. “I am not disappointed about this,” he clarified.

“They have reasons [for leaving] and maybe it is easier to go out, I don’t know. Don’t make a big thing about this but we are responsible that nobody can leave the stadium before the final whistle because anything can happen.

“We have to show this and we didn’t. Everything is OK but we can do better.”
Mission accomplished.

Last edited by Rigadon; 09-10-19 at 04:52 AM.
Rigadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-19, 10:09 AM   #7217
SB
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB View Post
It's the 2nd coming of Christ you heathen. You'll be one of the 1st & you know it too.
You a believer yet Fredo?
Old 11-10-19, 12:50 PM   #7218
Phoenix07
The Normal One

Quote:
Borussia Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke has admitted he tried to entice Jurgen Klopp back to Germany after the manager guided Liverpool to Champions League glory.

Klopp spent seven years with Dortmund, winning two Bundesliga titles, before taking up his current role at Liverpool.

Dortmund failed to make their mark in the Bundesliga during the 2017/18 campaign and Watzke admitted he didn’t expect Klopp to take up his offer, even if he couldn’t help but make an approach.

In his new book REAL LOVE. A life with BVB, Watzke wrote: “I knew that Jurgen would [decline], that he will fulfil his contract in Liverpool.

“Jurgen has always fulfilled his contracts, but if you want to go new ways and we had to break new ground at BVB, then at least I had to ask Jurgen if he could possibly imagine that.

“I did not expect that at all, but I would not have forgiven myself for not asking him at that moment.”

Klopp has already guided Liverpool to their sixth European Cup, and with the club now eight points clear of second-place Manchester City in the Premier League, he looks primed to add England’s biggest domestic trophy to his cabinet.

Watzke attributed the reason for Klopp’s lasting success to his honesty.

“The most important thing in our relationship was and is that we can rely on each other blindly,” he added.

“Jurgen never lied to me. He is always honest, even in the job. And I never lied to him.

“Even in the most difficult phase, in the season of separation, when we crashed to the last place sometime shortly before the separation in the Bundesliga, that was the case.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9151181.html
Quote:
Jurgen Klopp has admitted he would think about taking the Germany job if approached, but at the moment he is "totally happy" at Liverpool.

And the Reds boss said he is unsure whether the position in international management is for him.

The German FA have reportedly eyed Klopp as the perfect successor to World Cup winner Joachim Low, who sees his contract expire after the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

Klopp 's own contract on Merseyside expires that summer and he has previously suggested he may take a sabbatical when he eventually does leave Anfield.

While he is uncertain if he would be interested in the position, Klopp told Magenta TV he would consider the approach if it were made.

He said: "I really can not say. I do not know if I would like to. Now, as of today, I do not feel like it.

"I also could not say one hundred percent if I was the right one [to replace Low]. If the question ever arises, I would think about it - but not now."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...y-job-17064042
Phoenix07 is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC