It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 15-10-06, 09:41 PM   #1
bazza76
Paisley

Ufc 64

ITs on Bravo tonight at 11 O Clock for those interested in staying up for it.
I am afraid to look at the lineup on the official site incase I find out all the winners of the fights. So keep it to yourself people lol.

"Sorry, boss, I should have kept my legs together," said Lawrence. "No, Tommy, your mother should have kept her legs together!," replied Shankly.

* After Tommy Lawrence had let in a fluke goal between his legs
bazza76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 16-10-06, 09:27 AM   #2
bazza76
Paisley

Wow what a suprise.
Rich Franklin getting stopped in the first round by Anderson Silva in only his second fight in the UFC? Whats that about.
Silva was amazing in the clinch. Totally rocked Franklin who I thought was untouchable with his allround ability.

"Sorry, boss, I should have kept my legs together," said Lawrence. "No, Tommy, your mother should have kept her legs together!," replied Shankly.

Old 16-10-06, 09:37 AM   #3
spud_gun
Paisley

Stumbled onto the UFC website yesterday afternoon not realising they'd have the results of the previous nights action. Doh!!!!!!

Anyhow caught the last few fights of somthing called 'Cage Rage' on Sky Sports last night.

Basically a British version of UFC.

Have you seen it?
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-06, 09:40 AM   #4
bazza76
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_gun
Stumbled onto the UFC website yesterday afternoon not realising they'd have the results of the previous nights action. Doh!!!!!!

Anyhow caught the last few fights of somthing called 'Cage Rage' on Sky Sports last night.

Basically a British version of UFC.

Have you seen it?
Yes have seen it before, cant say i was that impressed.
Although Anderson silva was/is the champion there. Would be supprised if he goes back to fight there any time soon though. UFC will be his priority now. Pride and UFC seem to be the big shows.

Old 16-10-06, 11:17 PM   #5
Fiddy
Fagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazza76
Wow what a suprise.
Rich Franklin getting stopped in the first round by Anderson Silva in only his second fight in the UFC? Whats that about.
Silva was amazing in the clinch. Totally rocked Franklin who I thought was untouchable with his allround ability.
Does that mean Franklin won't fight the winner of the Ultimate Fighter 4 now?

He did come across as a bit of a cock on that, I thought he was alright before but his advice about 'dropping to one knee so the other guy can't hit you' was just
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-06, 01:07 AM   #6
bazza76
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Does that mean Franklin won't fight the winner of the Ultimate Fighter 4 now?

He did come across as a bit of a cock on that, I thought he was alright before but his advice about 'dropping to one knee so the other guy can't hit you' was just
havnt watched all of the ultimate fighter mate.
he must be back again, he was on one of the other ones wasnt he? didnt seem to bad than.
Am still schocked at his loss the other night though.

Old 20-10-06, 06:30 PM   #7
bazza76
Paisley

for anyone who didnt see the Franklin fight, here it is:
Franklin V Silva

Old 20-10-06, 06:55 PM   #8
spud_gun
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazza76
for anyone who didnt see the Franklin fight, here it is:
Franklin V Silva
Chhers for that Bazza.
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > General > General Sports