It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > General > General Sports

Old 06-11-20, 09:33 AM   #441
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
Iíd say equal amounts. I can always remember you posting about how much you love Andy on here. And recall posting through the night when he won the US - thatíll be on here somewhere!

Itís really good isnít it

I was just re-reading the quote to remind myself his answer to Ďwhy does tennis mean so much to youí. And when you know the answer and then watch the roar after the likes of that shot vs Gasquet it makes a lot of sense. He has an inner rage.

When he explains about his brother moving away it breaks your heart a little bit knowing heís been through Dunblane and then his parents splitting.

I think weíve all suffered watching Andy over the years, but thatís why the celebrations mean so much more when he achieved something and won titles and slams, and olympics and Davis cups.

When you really like someone in sport and watch them fail and the. Succeed itís an amazing feeling. A bit like a certain team we all follow.

est1892 > General > General Sports