It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC

Old 03-07-20, 04:46 PM   #401
Mr Pink
Houllier

I think people here are making a bit much of peps comment- he was talking about how he was impressed by how focused we were, in the tunnel and we didn’t even thank them for the guard of honor- prob a bad choice of words more than anything.

Have to say I like him, and it’s good to see a respectful rivalry between him and klopp. There’s never any petty mind games- apart from when he called Mane a diver. Both managers give such compliments to each other’s teams any time they’re asked- both class acts. Wouldn’t see that from Ferguson/Jose/Wenger, back in the day..

But obv still hope they’re stuffed in Champions League!!
Old 03-07-20, 04:50 PM   #402
Liverpool
Paisley

Loads of ex reds on Liverpool branch zoom party tonight. Was due to be s current player who has mysteriousness pulled out since last night
Liverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-20, 04:57 PM   #403
McDermotX
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
It was embarrassing. Bernardo really is a little prick too. I get the sense they don't think we deserve it this year even though we're 20 points clear. It's pathetic really.
Bernardo don't give a fuck

He's a real hard man

Old 03-07-20, 05:16 PM   #404
Tee
El Pistolero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I see Guardiola had a little dig we didn't say thanks, what a bellend he is. Thanks for what exactly, half of our players not even getting through it before they just split up and fucked it off? Oh yeah, you are real heroes, cheers!
What a fucking bellend he is. That hoody, grey skinny jeans and boot combo was also fucking disgusting. Deserves a slap on his slap head the cunt
Old 03-07-20, 05:18 PM   #405
Tee
El Pistolero

PS - I know it’s psychology but I just fucking wish Klopp would stop blowing smoke up that City teams arse.
Old 03-07-20, 05:19 PM   #406
Tee
El Pistolero

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDermotX View Post
Bernardo don't give a fuck

He's a real hard man

Someone should have gone through him last night for that. Would never have got away with that if Stevie was still in the team
Old 03-07-20, 06:49 PM   #407
Fredo
Not to be taken seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee View Post
PS - I know it’s psychology but I just fucking wish Klopp would stop blowing smoke up that City teams arse.
It's pointless IMO. It's not that we've been doing badly against them up until now isn't it? Rather than have him waste his energy and time picking up battles with them, it allows him to concentrate on improving us as a team. Never really worked well for us in the past that kind of stuff *cough*rafa*cough

Last edited by Fredo; 03-07-20 at 06:53 PM.
Fredo is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > Liverpool FC