It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 10-06-19, 05:07 AM   #1921
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
What a bullshit decision, Ferguson should have been disqualified, he clearly hit him in the nose after the bell, you cant blame Cowboy for blowing his nose its reactionary, total bullsit decision.

I respect Ferguson as a fighter he is awesome, the cunty force has always been strong in him, he knew what he was doing
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-19, 05:11 AM   #1922
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
Just watching the post-interview, he is such a low rent prick, but run that fight again and Cowboy gets hurt again
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-19, 07:32 PM   #1923
Vermilion
Shooterista
 
Vermilion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 32,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicey View Post
What a bullshit decision, Ferguson should have been disqualified, he clearly hit him in the nose after the bell, you cant blame Cowboy for blowing his nose its reactionary, total bullsit decision.

I respect Ferguson as a fighter he is awesome, the cunty force has always been strong in him, he knew what he was doing
Yeah can't blame Cowboy for blowing his nose, heat of the battle.

Tony certainly has form for the sly and illegal attacks.

I thought they maybe should have called a draw, both fighters went at it and deserved something, buy yeah, Tony wins a re-run, unless Cowboy does something incredible and ko's him out of nowhere, which is possible but very unlikely.

I really want to see Tony v Khabib, styles make fights.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 02:57 PM   #1924
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
Yeah can't blame Cowboy for blowing his nose, heat of the battle.

Tony certainly has form for the sly and illegal attacks.

I thought they maybe should have called a draw, both fighters went at it and deserved something, buy yeah, Tony wins a re-run, unless Cowboy does something incredible and ko's him out of nowhere, which is possible but very unlikely.

I really want to see Tony v Khabib, styles make fights.


Khabib would maul him like a bear. That was my first UFC for a very long time, its amazing how much out of love with the sport I used to be obsessed with. Its a shame they had something pure and beautiful and now its just another douchebag boxing style feast.

That said the fight with the Bulgarian dude was awesome ... fuck me there goes two hard as fuck cunts, tank like men, trained, exchanging hammer blows, unfuckingbeleiable
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 03:28 PM   #1925
Vermilion
Shooterista
 
Vermilion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 32,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicey View Post


Khabib would maul him like a bear. That was my first UFC for a very long time, its amazing how much out of love with the sport I used to be obsessed with. Its a shame they had something pure and beautiful and now its just another douchebag boxing style feast.

That said the fight with the Bulgarian dude was awesome ... fuck me there goes two hard as fuck cunts, tank like men, trained, exchanging hammer blows, unfuckingbeleiable
You just gotta look past the bullshit.

Best fight i've seen in a long time was the Max Holloway v Ortega bout, just epic Max. Shame he lost to Poirier, think a few wars just caught up with him that night, he was still immense tho. But the Ortega fight was something else, both men trading and landing throughout.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 03:56 PM   #1926
fidget
Shankly
 
fidget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
You just gotta look past the bullshit.

Best fight i've seen in a long time was the Max Holloway v Ortega bout, just epic Max. Shame he lost to Poirier, think a few wars just caught up with him that night, he was still immense tho. But the Ortega fight was something else, both men trading and landing throughout.
fidget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 05:08 PM   #1927
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
You just gotta look past the bullshit.

Best fight i've seen in a long time was the Max Holloway v Ortega bout, just epic Max. Shame he lost to Poirier, think a few wars just caught up with him that night, he was still immense tho. But the Ortega fight was something else, both men trading and landing throughout.
I'll check it out .... Yeah I think I start getting back into it .. the Whole Conor McGregor thing just turned me right off the sport .. the longer he stays away the better
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-19, 05:04 AM   #1928
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794

Tony Ferguson ...........He's Skinny .........LMAO

This man for me is the best MMA fighter ever. Not the most exciting but in terms of total dominance for me he is it.
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-19, 12:13 PM   #1929
Vermilion
Shooterista
 
Vermilion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 32,021
Absolutely. His record speaks for itself.

But the sport needs the odd villain too imo, there has to be fighters people really want to see get beat. ( kept within the boundaries of the sport itself though, and the fighters involved, not their family or religion for example. )

.

Last edited by Vermilion; 15-06-19 at 12:19 PM.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-19, 11:35 PM   #1930
fabinho
Souness
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 82
I've always had an interest in MMA, I used to rent the first Ultimate Fighting Championships from the local video store...

How the hell have I never heard of this guy before?

fabinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-19, 04:46 AM   #1931
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabinho View Post
I've always had an interest in MMA, I used to rent the first Ultimate Fighting Championships from the local video store...

How the hell have I never heard of this guy before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNlQQ-SX3X4
A true legend, the only issue is all Japanese fights are fixed
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-19, 09:58 AM   #1932
fabinho
Souness
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicey View Post
A true legend, the only issue is all Japanese fights are fixed
Really? I thought that sort of thing would have been below the Gracie clan?

I haven't watched a lot of the japanese stuff to be honest, I've seen the odd Pride fight but not a great deal.
fabinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-19, 05:01 PM   #1933
Vermilion
Shooterista
 
Vermilion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 32,021
Bare knuckle seems to be catching on then, i see Paulie Malignaggi lost to Artem Lobov recently.

Anyway, this tickled me, the refs reaction to a sly dig..

Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-19, 11:45 PM   #1934
fabinho
Souness
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
Bare knuckle seems to be catching on then, i see Paulie Malignaggi lost to Artem Lobov recently.

Anyway, this tickled me, the refs reaction to a sly dig..

DOM CLARK VS ASHLEY GIBSON PRO BARE KNUCKLE BOXING BKB15 O2 ARENA *EXCLUSIVE* - YouTube
The ref's reaction was diabolical, showing off for the crowd probably. He's in the wrong job.
fabinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 07:09 AM   #1935
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabinho View Post
Really? I thought that sort of thing would have been below the Gracie clan?

I haven't watched a lot of the japanese stuff to be honest, I've seen the odd Pride fight but not a great deal.
I am talking about the big Pride Fights, Yakuza ran the whoe thing, that's one of the reasons the UFC has never really broke that market
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 07:17 AM   #1936
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabinho View Post
The ref's reaction was diabolical, showing off for the crowd probably. He's in the wrong job.
Not sure, perhaps he was a little heavy putting him to the matt like that, but the fighter was acting completely illegally and could seriously damage the other fighter, I thought he controlled the fighter very well that throw down aside
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 10:50 AM   #1937
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicey View Post
Not sure, perhaps he was a little heavy putting him to the matt like that, but the fighter was acting completely illegally and could seriously damage the other fighter, I thought he controlled the fighter very well that throw down aside
The ref was a total fanny

He should have disqualified the guy who was punching a downed opponent. End of.
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-19, 05:59 PM   #1938
fabinho
Souness
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicey View Post
Not sure, perhaps he was a little heavy putting him to the matt like that, but the fighter was acting completely illegally and could seriously damage the other fighter, I thought he controlled the fighter very well that throw down aside
That was it though, all he had to do was push him backwards, yet he decided to throw him to the ground

He's a nutter, a bully type, probably been waiting to do that for ages just to prove how hard he is. I bet he wouldn't try that shit on Ngannou after one of his late hammer fists to a knocked out opponent!
fabinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 08:25 PM   #1939
Vermilion
Shooterista
 
Vermilion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 32,021
Looking forward to tonights card.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-19, 06:08 AM   #1940
RichC
Meh
 
RichC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,700
Ben Askren, 5 seconds.
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-19, 10:26 AM   #1941
fidget
Shankly
 
fidget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,597
Should have been 2 lol


Last edited by fidget; 07-07-19 at 12:45 PM.
fidget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-19, 04:58 PM   #1942
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
That was horrific .... he said he was going to try to kill him, he wasn't lying, watch the main card, first one in a long time, excellent fights right through
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-19, 01:55 AM   #1943
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 31,635
My son successfully graded his black belt in Nexus MMA this weekend

__________________
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 12:03 PM   #1944
Alex
Administrator
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 33,957

This bloke is a cunt. Literally nothing more too it.
__________________
*Except Michael, who died.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 12:33 PM   #1945
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33,387
Lottery win for that old guy though.
Buzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 01:53 PM   #1946
badpiggy
Paisley
 
badpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 10,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
https://twitter.com/threesixtytv/sta...27118059687936

This bloke is a cunt. Literally nothing more too it.
He's a fuckin toerag. A national embarrassment.
__________________
“The gods that we've made are exactly the gods you'd expect to be made by a species that's about half a chromosome away from being chimpanzee.”
badpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 01:55 PM   #1947
badpiggy
Paisley
 
badpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 10,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
Lottery win for that old guy though.
I hope so
__________________
“The gods that we've made are exactly the gods you'd expect to be made by a species that's about half a chromosome away from being chimpanzee.”
badpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 04:45 PM   #1948
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresterbloke View Post
My son successfully graded his black belt in Nexus MMA this weekend

Respect .... Ossss!
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 04:48 PM   #1949
Nicey
Paisley
 
Nicey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by badpiggy View Post
He's a fuckin toerag. A national embarrassment.
Yep, hes a fucking tramp. He made me stop watching MMA all together ... I am only now slowly getting back into it.

Anybody who supports this guy after seeing this is a total geebag ...

I have not said that word for over 30 years
__________________
Anybody who criticizes Klopp ever is a James Blunt. Nov 2015
#FUCKCITY
Nicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:10 AM   #1950
fidget
Shankly
 
fidget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,597
Stipe wins his title back.
I wonder if Jones fancies moving up now and having a go.
fidget is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > General > General Sports

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.