It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 14-01-20, 11:36 PM   #5961
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyton388 View Post
Those numbers at the AGM are grim to say the least. 85% turnover going on wages and only bringing in 188m.

Not a chance in hell they are getting any company to finance or lend them money for a new ground with those figures.

They'll be no slapping money on the table, No Powershift and no RS heads falling off.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51114007

Everton have announced record losses of 111.8m for the year to June 2019 but say they are "committed to operating in a financially sustainable manner".

The losses have been adjusted for a 13-month period to incorporate when players' contracts come to an end.

But after a 30.6m profit in 2017 and a 13.1m loss in 2018, the latest figures show the alarming rate of spending under majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri.

Premier League profit and sustainability rules allow for a 105m loss over three years, with Everton's total loss in the same timeframe at 94.3m.

That does not include spending on Goodison Park and the club's academy, which reduces that loss.

But spending on players has taken wages to 160m, with Everton's wage-to-revenue ratio increasing from 77% in 2018 to 85% for last season.

Moshiri has spent about 450m on players and changed manager four times since he took over at the club in February 2016, leading to questions from fans about the club's sustainability.
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 12:13 AM   #5962
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51114007

Everton have announced record losses of 111.8m for the year to June 2019 but say they are "committed to operating in a financially sustainable manner".

The losses have been adjusted for a 13-month period to incorporate when players' contracts come to an end.

But after a 30.6m profit in 2017 and a 13.1m loss in 2018, the latest figures show the alarming rate of spending under majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri.

Premier League profit and sustainability rules allow for a 105m loss over three years, with Everton's total loss in the same timeframe at 94.3m.

That does not include spending on Goodison Park and the club's academy, which reduces that loss.

But spending on players has taken wages to 160m, with Everton's wage-to-revenue ratio increasing from 77% in 2018 to 85% for last season.

Moshiri has spent about 450m on players and changed manager four times since he took over at the club in February 2016, leading to questions from fans about the club's sustainability.
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 09:19 AM   #5963
S-RED
Dalglish
 
S-RED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishnev View Post
& they are a much worse bunch of players now or should i say they have many more poorer players within their inflated squad
S-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 11:08 AM   #5964
ChesterDave
Paisley
 
ChesterDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 22,719
The revenue is crap considering last place in the league got 100m
__________________
6 points to go!
ChesterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 11:14 AM   #5965
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-RED View Post
money laundering on a pipe dream.....
More akin to layering than laundering
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-20, 05:06 PM   #5966
Saveloy
Expect the Wurst
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,454
How are they going to get away with selling an option for 30m to buy naming rights in the future?

Surely that is nowhere near meeting whatever 'commercial terms' test is applied?
Saveloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-20, 11:35 PM   #5967
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 30,923
Would anyone (locals mainly) be upset if they went down or out of business or is it better having them in the PL to laugh at?
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-20, 11:50 PM   #5968
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saveloy View Post
How are they going to get away with selling an option for 30m to buy naming rights in the future?

Surely that is nowhere near meeting whatever 'commercial terms' test is applied?
Uzmanov paying for evertons 'ghost stadium' naming rights is similar to city having etihad sponsoring their stadium.
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 12:06 AM   #5969
Saveloy
Expect the Wurst
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
Uzmanov paying for evertons 'ghost stadium' naming rights is similar to city having etihad sponsoring their stadium.
Yep. My point was more how much more blatant this is.
Saveloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 07:30 AM   #5970
rodo
Shankly
 
rodo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
Would anyone (locals mainly) be upset if they went down or out of business or is it better having them in the PL to laugh at?
would be made up if they went down
__________________
Oh I say his vision there was lovely
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 08:57 AM   #5971
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodo View Post
would be made up if they went down
Same. At least a couple of divisions
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 09:37 AM   #5972
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 30,923
Wouldn't that kill the banter?
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 09:49 AM   #5973
Charly
Dalglish
 
Charly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,824
Nah... its s guarenteed 6 points
__________________
In the beginning, Fowler created the Heaven and the Earth.
Charly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 11:17 AM   #5974
rodo
Shankly
 
rodo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
Wouldn't that kill the banter?
Banter?? A truly vile fanbase
__________________
Oh I say his vision there was lovely
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 11:29 AM   #5975
baitman
Daddy day care
 
baitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
Wouldn't that kill the banter?
Toxic cunts, fuck them.
__________________
Champions of Europe and the World. removing all the weak links makes us stronger

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 11:29 AM   #5976
shanks69
Dalglish
 
shanks69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
Would anyone (locals mainly) be upset if they went down or out of business or is it better having them in the PL to laugh at?
It would be another thing for them to blame us over,i would laugh if they went down now years ago i would probably have been a little upset but not now as the hatred from them towards us now is scarey.have an argument with then and they will always bring heysel up as if they cared about the victims when in reality they are only using it to have a go at us,and to blame us for where they are now.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
__________________
who's arsed?
shanks69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 11:41 AM   #5977
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels
 
foresterbloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 33,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodo View Post
Banter?? A truly vile fanbase
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
Toxic cunts, fuck them.
I can only imagine you both walking up to young Everton fans and screaming "Vole Cunt!" in their face.
__________________
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
foresterbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 02:00 PM   #5978
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 30,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanks69 View Post
It would be another thing for them to blame us over,i would laugh if they went down now years ago i would probably have been a little upset but not now as the hatred from them towards us now is scarey.have an argument with then and they will always bring heysel up as if they cared about the victims when in reality they are only using it to have a go at us,and to blame us for where they are now.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk


It's not something we ever get in London, literally every club is represented down here so the only time it's noticable is match days and I don't go to any local derbies down here obviously

In Liverpool it's one or the other I guess?
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 02:14 PM   #5979
shanks69
Dalglish
 
shanks69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post




It's not something we ever get in London, literally every club is represented down here so the only time it's noticable is match days and I don't go to any local derbies down here obviously



In Liverpool it's one or the other I guess?
it is one or the other here although reds outnumber blues and i am not saying that with red glasses on,you just have to look on non match days it is clear to see nore red than blue of course they will disagree.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
__________________
who's arsed?
shanks69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-20, 04:13 PM   #5980
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj
 
Leyton388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 25,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterDave View Post
Have you shaggy'd us? I went looking to screenshot that but it's gone
No mate genuine post at the time. Funny as though.
Leyton388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-20, 01:48 PM   #5981
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,355
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-20, 03:16 PM   #5982
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 30,923
How can Chelsea be allowed to consistently post losses without being punished
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 01:18 PM   #5983
Sus
Houllier
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
How can Chelsea be allowed to consistently post losses without being punished
Because Everton are currently being punished enough?
Sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 01:34 PM   #5984
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 30,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sus View Post
Because Everton are currently being punished enough?
It's no where near enough
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 07:47 PM   #5985
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 128,388
What the fuck

__________________
I am a member of Supergrass now
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 07:53 PM   #5986
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 30,923
Pickford looks like a granny with tits drawn on
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 08:05 PM   #5987
Phoenix07
The Normal One
 
Phoenix07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,821
Kean has gone all Michael Jackson.
Phoenix07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 08:07 PM   #5988
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,494
Hark at you lot.

It's primary school kids drawings
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 08:16 PM   #5989
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Norbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 30,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_gun View Post
Hark at you lot.

It's primary school kids drawings
__________________
Alive and kicking
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 08:54 PM   #5990
ChesterDave
Paisley
 
ChesterDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 22,719
Obligatory Maddox link.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule
__________________
6 points to go!
ChesterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 09:07 PM   #5991
red g
Paisley
 
red g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 26,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
Pickford looks like a granny with tits drawn on
plays like it too
__________________
_____________________________________

Weak willed, Wank or do they have a masterplan?

Think we have the answer..Klopp
red g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 09:54 PM   #5992
vlahka
Still sulking...
 
vlahka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,314


vlahka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 09:57 PM   #5993
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,494
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 10:22 PM   #5994
ChesterDave
Paisley
 
ChesterDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 22,719
2-2 hahahaha
__________________
6 points to go!
ChesterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 10:23 PM   #5995
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,578
I have never seen a worse goalie in any professional league, it's fucking astonishing he's at this level it really is.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 10:32 PM   #5996
ChesterDave
Paisley
 
ChesterDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 22,719
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/t...109373/page-84

Penultimate post on this page is the first goal
__________________
6 points to go!
ChesterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 10:38 PM   #5997
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16,494
The Newcastle equaliser

Sunday League stuff

https://streamja.com/72pL
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 10:40 PM   #5998
ChesterDave
Paisley
 
ChesterDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 22,719
Outstanding!
__________________
6 points to go!
ChesterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 10:42 PM   #5999
rodo
Shankly
 
rodo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,618
__________________
Oh I say his vision there was lovely
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 10:42 PM   #6000
McDermotX
Paisley
 
McDermotX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 31,210
__________________
"Our identity is our intensity"
McDermotX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > Football > General Football

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:17 AM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.