It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-18, 12:32 PM   #2
baitman
Daddy day care

Safe Standing and Rail Seating

not sure if we have a thread about rail seating?

i was in a discussion earlier and the subject of rail seating came up so i thought id copy this here.

I would love to see all the kop, anny road and the lower main stand all rail seating.
Rail seating is 1:1 ratio with the seats so the capacity will not alter, but it will help the atmosphere and will be safer for anyone who is standing.
I also used to stand on the kop when it was over 20,000 back in the late 1970's and it was amazing, but not very safe.

people going to the game knowing they are going to stand might make going to anfield a bit less of a tourist experience and more of a proper fan thing. look at the difference in atmosphere when we play midweek euro or league games compared to boring weekend games full of people who sit there with their phones out all game while wearing their brand new salah shirts. a season ticket amnesty and a new system where only the ticket holder or one other named person [with verified ID] can use the ticket or it can be credited on the lfc share system will help make more tickets available for locals and proper fans who travel, not the tourists who go and spend some money in the shop but dont sing in the ground.

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is online now   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > General Football