It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 27-12-18, 06:34 PM   #21921
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj

Did anyone see his interview about shaking the reporters hand? Basically found out the reported was a LFC fan and said to the reported that had He known this he would have refused to shake his hand.

That right there shows what a massive wanker he is. Congratulations on beat g the two worst teams in the prem with the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Back to Mould for you in the summer.
Leyton388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-18, 06:39 PM   #21922
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
.....and the twat is already odds on to win rhe Nobel peace prize for re-uniting the mancs dressing room
Genius

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-18, 08:32 PM   #21923
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyton388 View Post
Did anyone see his interview about shaking the reporters hand? Basically found out the reported was a LFC fan and said to the reported that had He known this he would have refused to shake his hand.

That right there shows what a massive wanker he is. Congratulations on beat g the two worst teams in the prem with the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Exactly
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-18, 10:14 PM   #21924
red g
Paisley

Even if we don’t win the title we are basking in the glory ,
and the United horror story.
Maureen the big hitter,
Could he have been any shitter.
You’re so far off the pace,
Oh, oh it’s fuckin ace.

Weak willed, Wank or do they have a masterplan?

Think we have the answer..Klopp
red g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-18, 10:48 PM   #21925
dom9
Ant Pisser

Isn't what singing about other teams what everyone else does?

Fuck em.
Old 30-12-18, 10:51 PM   #21926
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels

It's sad when they're not playing us.

Keep the piss-taking until you're playing that team!
Old 30-12-18, 11:04 PM   #21927
EwarWoo
Paisley

"Even if we don’t win the title we are basking in the glory" has to be one of the most piss weak attempts at skiting yourself of all time.

After that just comes across as bitter.
Old 30-12-18, 11:31 PM   #21928
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwarWoo View Post
"Even if we don’t win the title we are basking in the glory" has to be one of the most piss weak attempts at skiting yourself of all time.

After that just comes across as bitter.
Old 31-12-18, 07:12 AM   #21929
Rigadon
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyton388 View Post

We're like an ex-girlfriend that he was madly in love with. Hurt and in denial
Old 31-12-18, 12:41 PM   #21930
ChesterDave
Paisley

https://www.facebook.com/8585725981/...7418326450982/

Who's laughing now? Still me, to be honest
Old 02-01-19, 11:54 PM   #21931
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Best managerial start for them since Busby.

Cracks papered over successfully?

I do miss José though.
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-19, 12:02 AM   #21932
McDermotX
Paisley

Give it till end of Jan, and proper mutterings about full-time appointment will start to get a bit of real traction.
Second coming of Jesus, this fella.
Old 03-01-19, 12:06 AM   #21933
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDermotX View Post
Give it till end of Jan, and proper mutterings about full-time appointment will start to get a bit of real traction.
Second coming of Jesus, this fella.
They tuned the appointment well tbf. Piss easy fixtures, and they are definitely capable of more than they had been showing.

Would be amazing if they give him the job full time
Old 03-01-19, 12:09 AM   #21934
McDermotX
Paisley

TBH, I'd forgotten how much his face annoyed me until I saw a post-match with him the other day.
And that fucking accent......dunno what's going on with it. Changed at least 3 times in the space of 2mins.
Old 03-01-19, 11:14 AM   #21935
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Yes Shearer

Quote:
Analysis - 'Man Utd should keep him'

Former England striker Alan Shearer on Radio 5 live

Manchester United were impressive once they went 1-0 up. It was only a matter of time before their forwards started to do that. Solskjaer couldn't have done any more. I think they'll have looked at the fixtures coming up and thought 'let's give him the best possible start'.

There are bigger tests to come and I am concerned about how they are defensively. But what if Solskjaer wins all of his games in charge? What if he wins them a trophy? I think they should keep him.
Old 03-01-19, 11:26 AM   #21936
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite

Madness how chirpy the Man Utd fans are coming back into the office. The massive over-reaction to their wins of dross is really enjoyable to see. You'd think they were top.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-19, 11:39 AM   #21937
red g
Paisley

Huddersfield, Cardiff, Newcastle and Bournemouth and Fulham. Highest placed is 12th. Still five wins in six is pretty good. But Maureen's sacking was perfectly timed to give Ole a piss easy start.

Weak willed, Wank or do they have a masterplan?

Think we have the answer..Klopp
red g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-19, 11:47 AM   #21938
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Players weren't playing for Mourinho and have probably got plenty of unspent energy. Soon as they play anyone of quality he'll get found out
Old 03-01-19, 11:52 AM   #21939
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite

Quote:
Originally Posted by red g View Post
Huddersfield, Cardiff, Newcastle and Bournemouth and Fulham. Highest placed is 12th. Still five wins in six is pretty good. But Maureen's sacking was perfectly timed to give Ole a piss easy start.
Yep, it must have been deliberate. I think even if they'd beaten us he would have been sacked to give the new manager an easy start.

What happens if he does go on to get them top 4 in emphatic fashion? Surely they'd be under pressure to give him the job permanently?

I'd rather they don't make top 4 but I'd feel certain he'd fuck it up next season.

It's win/win this as far as I'm concerned.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-19, 12:02 PM   #21940
spud_gun
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yep, it must have been deliberate. I think even if they'd beaten us he would have been sacked to give the new manager an easy start.

What happens if he does go on to get them top 4 in emphatic fashion? Surely they'd be under pressure to give him the job permanently?

I'd rather they don't make top 4 but I'd feel certain he'd fuck it up next season.

It's win/win this as far as I'm concerned.

Top 4 and Champions League semi final would be enough to get him the job.
Old 03-01-19, 12:39 PM   #21941
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing

You'd think "Ole" has performed a sporting miracle the way some of the media have gone on, even Mourinho beat the pathetic nothing clubs like Fulham, Newcastle and Burnley this season!

Probably not the worst thing for us if they have a bit of hope for 4th for a few months mind. After tonight us and City's two hardest aways left on paper are Utd and Everton. Everton will throw the City game (and are shit anyway) so could do without Utd doing it too.

Unless we win tonight then every other team in the league and what they do is irrelevant.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-19, 06:45 PM   #21942
fidget
Shankly

Rooney got nicked before christmas at Washington airport for intoxication and public swearing
fined $25
fidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-19, 07:28 PM   #21943
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Old 06-01-19, 07:35 PM   #21944
dom9
Ant Pisser

Brilliant
Old 06-01-19, 07:39 PM   #21945
Fivex
The Wisp

Hello mert.
Fivex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-19, 08:35 PM   #21946
Exiled_red
Paisley

That picture
Old 07-01-19, 10:52 AM   #21947
Vermilion
Shooterista

Manchester United's Phil Jones suffers friction burn on his FOREHEAD after faceplanting on the Old Trafford turf during FA Cup win over Reading.

Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-19, 04:18 PM   #21948
Fuzzy
Fagan

It never ends with this guy
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-19, 04:35 PM   #21949
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj

As he been granny hunting again? Should change his name to the grim pleaser.
Old 12-01-19, 09:04 PM   #21950
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Old 12-01-19, 09:05 PM   #21951
Leyton388
aka liverpooltj

Yes please
Old 12-01-19, 09:05 PM   #21952
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft

Oh now this. Please this.
Old 12-01-19, 09:09 PM   #21953
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Manchester United are considering an approach to Gareth Southgate, the England manager, as they become increasingly concerned that Mauricio Pochettino will stay at Tottenham Hotspur this summer.

United go to Wembley Stadium on Sunday to face Pochettino’s Spurs team with no certainty yet that the Argentinian is prepared to give up on five years at his current club to become the fourth permanent manager at Old Trafford since Sir Alex Ferguson retired. While Pochettino remains the first choice of United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, the club are aware that it is by no means certain he will agree to come.

Southgate signed a new contract with the Football Association in October that takes him to the 2022 World Cup finals and he would be no means certain to accept a job elsewhere in the interim. The England manager is committed to the national team and although United represents the biggest job in English club football he may well believe that, at 48, it could come around for him again. United's top brass believe Southgate fits the mould, and would restore the swashbuckling football the club were so renowned for before the trio of David Moyes, Louis van Gaal and Jose Mourinho introduced a more sterile brand.

The former Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane is also on United’s list of possible candidates to succeed Jose Mourinho, sacked last month, on a permanent basis. He has the advantage of being unattached but despite his success at Real Madrid, there are reservations about his suitability.

An approach to Southgate would be problematic given the length of his contract with the FA and the awkwardness of taking a manager from the national team. In early 2002, United were close to appointing Sven Goran Eriksson, then the England manager, as Ferguson’s successor before the Scot reversed his decision to retire at the end of the 2001-2002 season.

Naturally there would also be concerns about Southgate. He has been out of the club game where he had just one management spell, at Middlesbrough, for three years between the summer of 2006 and October 2009. Nevertheless, his resounding success in taking England to a World Cup semi-final this summer, and his faith in young players, make him an attractive proposition and there is a growing sense at Old Trafford that Southgate could be their man.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who is in charge of the team currently since Mourinho’s dismissal, looks like the most likely candidate to benefit should Pochettino turn down the United job. The visit to Wembley on Sunday will be the first significant test of his side after four victories over Cardiff, Huddersfield Town, Bournemouth, Newcastle and Reading in the FA Cup third round.

Pochettino’s recent public pronouncements on his future have offered no great clarity on whether or not he sees Spurs as being able to match his own ambition. He has admitted himself in the account of his career published last year “Brave New World” that he is prone to changing his mind on major career decisions and in the past while in his first job at Espanyol he turned down higher profile jobs at Valencia and Sampdoria.

That is why United have been forced to explore other possibilities as they approach yet another change of manager. Southgate will be watching Everton against Bournemouth on Sunday while his assistant Steve Holland is at Wembley.

Ferguson was at the Carrington training ground on Saturday to meet with one of his former players, Giuseppe Rossi, who is coaching there. The 31-year-old failed a drugs test last season but escaped any sanction. He is now seeking a new club after leaving Genoa in the summer.
Old 12-01-19, 09:16 PM   #21954
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing

The Gate. Go grab it Gareth!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 09:41 PM   #21955
dom9
Ant Pisser

What on earth is going on there?

They used to plant stories in the media to try and unsettle opponents before big games.

Now they're doing the exact opposite.
Old 12-01-19, 10:38 PM   #21956
Exiled_red
Paisley

Surely if they would go for Solskjaer before Southgate?

Last edited by Exiled_red; 12-01-19 at 10:43 PM.
Exiled_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-19, 01:59 AM   #21957
Roboklopp
Cuboid Humanoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post

They used to plant stories in the media to try and unsettle opponents before big games.

Hahaha
Old 13-01-19, 02:30 AM   #21958
Sus
Evans

Maybe it’s come from Tottenham?
Sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-19, 02:48 AM   #21959
Roboklopp
Cuboid Humanoid

It’s funny as fuck, whoever it is. They’re in such a state of disarray it’s totally believable.
Old 13-01-19, 12:08 PM   #21960
labourRed
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post

I'm almost convinced Woodward is a genius agent for us.
labourRed is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > General Football