It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > General > General Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-08, 04:35 PM   #1
Jayesh87
You can't see me!
 
Jayesh87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,953
The Wrestling Thread

Thought we might aswell just have one big thread to discuss WWE.

Anyways Cryme Time Wresltlemania Sale Linky:

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/vid...il8-14/6828392

Money Money, Yea Yea

Also at backlah it will be a 4 way battle between Orton, JBL, HHH & Cena
__________________
Jayesh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 08-04-08, 05:01 PM   #2
MrMichael
The Pun Police
 
MrMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 33,457
Out of curiosity I downloaded and watched Wrestlemania.

I was right. It wasn't that good imo. There's far far too much pissing about in it these days, and too many no-personality wrestlers, shown by the fact that Flair-Michaels was the best thing in it.

The crowd response to Orton-HHH-Cena was funny.

The money in the bank match was good, but still not a patch on the original TLC matches, or what they do at times in TNA.

Mayweather-Big Show was a boring and unnecessary stunt imo.
__________________
I could not dig, I dared not rob:
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.
What tale shall serve me here among
Mine angry and defrauded young?
MrMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:08 PM   #3
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMichael View Post
Out of curiosity I downloaded and watched Wrestlemania.

I was right. It wasn't that good imo. There's far far too much pissing about in it these days, and too many no-personality wrestlers, shown by the fact that Flair-Michaels was the best thing in it.

The crowd response to Orton-HHH-Cena was funny.

The money in the bank match was good, but still not a patch on the original TLC matches, or what they do at times in TNA.

Mayweather-Big Show was a boring and unnecessary stunt imo.
Its only a matter of time until you decide to make a TNA thread and make it into a sticky.

I agree with your assessment of Wrestlemania. It was shite, a more in depth analysis is available on the Wrestlemania thread where I did live commentary What a waste of time that was although Snoop had a funny car.
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:12 PM   #4
MrMichael
The Pun Police
 
MrMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 33,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Tover View Post
Its only a matter of time until you decide to make a TNA thread and make it into a sticky.

I agree with your assessment of Wrestlemania. It was shite, a more in depth analysis is available on the Wrestlemania thread where I did live commentary What a waste of time that was although Snoop had a funny car.
TNA TNA TNA!!!!

Angle, Dudleys, Big Sexy Kevin Nash, Sting and Jim Cornette, what more could you want?

In all seriousness, its ecw reincarnated, and if anything will ever improve wwe its some real competition - best years ever were undoubtedly when ecw & wcw were givig McMahon something to think about.

Snoop did have a funny car - that bit was completely excruciating though
__________________
I could not dig, I dared not rob:
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.
What tale shall serve me here among
Mine angry and defrauded young?
MrMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:17 PM   #5
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMichael View Post
TNA TNA TNA!!!!

Angle, Dudleys, Big Sexy Kevin Nash, Sting and Jim Cornette, what more could you want?

In all seriousness, its ecw reincarnated, and if anything will ever improve wwe its some real competition - best years ever were undoubtedly when ecw & wcw were givig McMahon something to think about.
Its fucking nothing like it. ECW was passion, pride and was a way of life. A counter-culture if you like. It was the Attitude era before the Vince stole it.

TNA will only give WWE serious competition if they start to put better storylines on which are consistently good on a weekly basis and provide more solid cards at the PPVs. They also need to make sure they keep all their wrestlers. Haven't AMW gone to WWE as well? If so, that is a huge loss.

Best years of wrestlers were certainly when WCW gave Vince something to think about. Its a shame Bischoff ran out of ideas and become repetitive.

I almost forgot.

JOES GONNA KILL YOU!!!

Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:22 PM   #6
Scratch
If you fail once....
 
Scratch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMichael View Post
Big Sexy Kevin Nash,
Diesel is still going?? I thought h'e retired long ago!
__________________
Scratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:23 PM   #7
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
Diesel is still going?? I thought h'e retired long ago!
He's like a part time wrestler. He's more of a joke now.

MrM, who is he feuding with?
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:23 PM   #8
MrMichael
The Pun Police
 
MrMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 33,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Tover View Post
Its fucking nothing like it. ECW was passion, pride and was a way of life. A counter-culture if you like. It was the Attitude era before the Vince stole it.

TNA will only give WWE serious competition if they start to put better storylines on which are consistently good on a weekly basis and provide more solid cards at the PPVs. They also need to make sure they keep all their wrestlers. Haven't AMW gone to WWE as well? If so, that is a huge loss.

Best years of wrestlers were certainly when WCW gave Vince something to think about. Its a shame Bischoff ran out of ideas and become repetitive.

I almost forgot.

JOES GONNA KILL YOU!!!

Lol

Fair points, I was exaggerating, but still, I've watched the last couple of TNA ppv's and they've pissed on anything WWE's had to offer over the last few years.

Cena needs to turn heel, now that would be funny. And they need to get rid of some of their rubbish monsters who can't wrestle.
__________________
I could not dig, I dared not rob:
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.
What tale shall serve me here among
Mine angry and defrauded young?
MrMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:30 PM   #9
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMichael View Post
Lol

Fair points, I was exaggerating, but still, I've watched the last couple of TNA ppv's and they've pissed on anything WWE's had to offer over the last few years.

Cena needs to turn heel, now that would be funny. And they need to get rid of some of their rubbish monsters who can't wrestle.
As Joey Styles aptly put it, WWE is full of bodybuilders who can't wrestle.

Cena needs to turn heel but McMahon worries that merchandise sales would go down and also Milkman wouldn't buy any more spinning chains or fuckwhats.

I think its about time Curry Man was finally exposed as Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles is pushed in the main title scene.

http://www.wrestlingworld.it/multime...leclasher2.gif
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:32 PM   #10
Matt
Happy-go-Lucky
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,059
Bring back Kidman
Bring back Kane's mask and team him up with American Badass-era Undertaker
Sack off the divas
Bomb out Triple H

If they havent got enough good storylines for two shows a week they should dump half the roster and go back to how it was before Raw and Smackdown became their own brands.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:33 PM   #11
Colemere
Fagan
 
Colemere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,838
My brother is watching this now on SkySports, bit of a joke really., they admit the fact that it is entertainment in the title, so why is it on a sports channel?

This thread should be moved, World Wrestling Entertainment
__________________
Bring Back Pako


Oh dear
Colemere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:34 PM   #12
MrMichael
The Pun Police
 
MrMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 33,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Tover View Post
He's like a part time wrestler. He's more of a joke now.

MrM, who is he feuding with?
Him and Sting v The Dudleys basically

Especially for you Ben, The current lineup for Lockdown is apparently as follows (every match in a cage):

Quote:
SIX SIDES OF STEEL: TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle vs. The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: LETHAL LOCKDOWN WEAPONS MATCH
Team Cage (Christian Cage, Sting, Kevin Nash, Rhino & Matt Morgan) vs. Team Tomko (Tomko, AJ Styles, Team 3D, "Cowboy" James Storm)

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: XSCAPE MATCH FOR THE X CHAMPIONSHIP
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. Curry Man vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Johnny Devine vs. Shark Boy vs. ?
Pins/submissions until two participants remain, then one man must escape the cage. Winner claims the X Division Championship. The final qualifying match takes place on Thursday's "iMPACT!" with Jimmy Rave of the Rock N' Rave Infection vs. Consequences Creed.

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: QUEEN OF THE CAGE KNOCKOUTS MATCH
Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky vs. Salinas vs. Rhaka Khan vs. Traci vs. Christy Hemme vs. Jacqueline vs. Roxxi Laveaux
(Eight TNA Knockouts will start the bout battling on the outside of the cage, trying to get inside the steel structure. The first two Knockouts that are successful will then have a one-on-one match.)

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH
Booker T & Sharmell vs. Robert Roode & Payton Banks

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: FORMER PARTNERS COLLIDE
BG James vs. Kip James

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: WOMEN'S TAG TEAM MATCH
TNA Women's Champion Awesome Kong & Raisha Saeed vs. Gail Kim & ODB
__________________
I could not dig, I dared not rob:
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.
What tale shall serve me here among
Mine angry and defrauded young?
MrMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:37 PM   #13
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Bring back Kidman
Bring back Kane's mask and team him up with American Badass-era Undertaker
Sack off the divas
Bomb out Triple H

If they havent got enough good storylines for two shows a week they should dump half the roster and go back to how it was before Raw and Smackdown became their own brands.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO!

Undertaker is the bloody Undertaker, not a fucking biker. But I agree with the mask.

Triple H won't get bombed out unless he gets paralysed or some shit. He is married into the company (McMahon's son in law) I expect him to be something stupid like 60 time World Champion in order to cement himself as the greatest wrestler in the world of all time. (Not going to happen because no one respects him, well anyone from the internet)

And I agree, get rid of the rosters. Have the two shows back together seen as they do have RAW, Smackdown, ECW wrestlers fighting on different shows.
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:40 PM   #14
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMichael View Post
Him and Sting v The Dudleys basically

Especially for you Ben, The current lineup for Lockdown is apparently as follows (every match in a cage):
Fucking hell, VKM have split up. Thats the problem with TNA, too many groups and stables split up.

Lethal Lockdown and the Title Match look exciting and you know the X Division are going to give some fucking welly in the Six Sides of Steel.
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:41 PM   #15
Matt
Happy-go-Lucky
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Tover View Post
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO!

Undertaker is the bloody Undertaker, not a fucking biker. But I agree with the mask.

Triple H won't get bombed out unless he gets paralysed or some shit. He is married into the company (McMahon's son in law) I expect him to be something stupid like 60 time World Champion in order to cement himself as the greatest wrestler in the world of all time. (Not going to happen because no one respects him, well anyone from the internet)

And I agree, get rid of the rosters. Have the two shows back together seen as they do have RAW, Smackdown, ECW wrestlers fighting on different shows.
Undertaker is boring though when he takes half an hour to shuffle down to the ring, rolling his eyes back in his head.

I was watching one of the feuds the other day from 2001 when it was Undertaker & kane against HHH and Austin. Great stuff.

Also one of the best tag matches ever when Benoit/Y2J beat HHH/Austin for the titles on raw
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 05:44 PM   #16
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Undertaker is boring though when he takes half an hour to shuffle down to the ring, rolling his eyes back in his head.

I was watching one of the feuds the other day from 2001 when it was Undertaker & kane against HHH and Austin. Great stuff.

Also one of the best tag matches ever when Benoit/Y2J beat HHH/Austin for the titles on raw


You need to watch wrestling from the 80s and 90s. My God, Undertaker and boring don't ever go unless he is that biker character.

That feud from 2001 was the beginning of the end for the WWE or WWF as it was then. They started to become extremely shit then. No consistent PPV's since then.
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 06:35 PM   #17
spud_gun
Paisley
 
spud_gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,291
The problem with TNA is that all of their big name wrestlers are associated with WWE.

Kurt Angle? Ex-WWE
Dudleys? Ex-WWE / F
Kevin Nash? WWE / F

etc etc

They need to grow and develop their own wrestlers and get them into the general public psyche the same way that WWE has done. They need wrestlers that are associated with the TNA brand.
__________________
absolute fucking monsters of mentality
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 10:12 PM   #18
CJ
Shadow Inanity Secretary
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colemere View Post
My brother is watching this now on SkySports, bit of a joke really., they admit the fact that it is entertainment in the title, so why is it on a sports channel?

This thread should be moved, World Wrestling Entertainment
here here !!
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 10:20 PM   #19
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh View Post
here here !!
Snore. Take your wrestling argument to the door and shut the door because theres a draught coming in.
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-08, 02:38 AM   #20
Matt
Happy-go-Lucky
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,059
Tell you what, you can all be nice or you're all gona get put in a boston crab

Serious.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 09-04-08, 08:54 AM   #21
redmacca
Houllier
 
redmacca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 410
Its on sky sports because its SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. Yes, its choreographed to fuck but the guys who do it arent fat overweight galoots (See: Darts) they are highly trained athletes. It takes as much practice and commitment to do that then it does to play football, rugby, cricket etc.

remember kids, do NOT try this
redmacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-08, 09:59 AM   #22
zimbo
Dalglish
 
zimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmacca View Post
Its on sky sports because its SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. Yes, its choreographed to fuck but the guys who do it arent fat overweight galoots (See: Darts) they are highly trained athletes. It takes as much practice and commitment to do that then it does to play football, rugby, cricket etc.

remember kids, do NOT try this
:cough: BigDaddyV :cough:
zimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-08, 03:47 PM   #23
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Tell you what, you can all be nice or you're all gona get put in a boston crab

Serious.
Meh.

I'll get a rope break and put you in a kokina clutch.
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-08, 04:06 PM   #24
Matt
Happy-go-Lucky
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,059
Not before I lock in my patented crippler crossface you wont.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-08, 04:18 PM   #25
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Not before I lock in my patented crippler crossface you wont.


No more. Its just the crossface. The Crippler is only one whom does not exist anymore.
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 12:19 AM   #26
Matt
Happy-go-Lucky
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,059
There's 2 things I'm bringing back, 1) sexy and 2) the crippler crossface.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 12:26 AM   #27
refugee
Benitez
 
refugee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 576
Bring back Brock Lesner, he was an amazing wrestler.
refugee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 12:29 AM   #28
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by refugee View Post
Bring back Brock Lesner, he was an amazing wrestler.
He is now at UFC.

You'd have to ask Spud_gun about him.
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 02:18 AM   #29
MrMichael
The Pun Police
 
MrMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 33,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Tell you what, you can all be nice or you're all gona get put in a boston crab

Serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Tover View Post
Meh.

I'll get a rope break and put you in a kokina clutch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Not before I lock in my patented crippler crossface you wont.
Pah, figure four leglock ftw. Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
__________________
I could not dig, I dared not rob:
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.
What tale shall serve me here among
Mine angry and defrauded young?
MrMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 10:39 AM   #30
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?
 
PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by refugee View Post
Bring back Brock Lesner, he was an amazing wrestler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Tover View Post
He is now at UFC.

You'd have to ask Spud_gun about him.
I watched his first UFC fight - he's a fucking grock isn't he. Anyway he walked in the octagon. looked in great shape, trhow a few big punches that if they had landed he would have killed his opponent before the guy he was fighting dived at his legs taking him down, got him in a figure four leg lock and brock tapped out.

The fight was over in about 60 seconds haha

oh the undertaker and someone else from wwe(can't remember who) where in the crowd - i was half expecting them to jump in and help out with a steel chair or two
__________________
i own everton fans on the internet....that's what i do
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 10:56 AM   #31
Matt
Happy-go-Lucky
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
oh the undertaker and someone else from wwe(can't remember who) where in the crowd - i was half expecting them to jump in and help out with a steel chair or two
Benoit
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 11:04 AM   #32
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?
 
PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Benoit
is he the one who killed himself the other month
__________________
i own everton fans on the internet....that's what i do
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 11:08 AM   #33
Matt
Happy-go-Lucky
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
is he the one who killed himself the other month
Thats what they said on the news

Word on the street is he's coming back to claim his rightful heavyweight title at wrestlemania 25.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 11:09 AM   #34
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?
 
PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Thats what they said on the news

Word on the street is he's coming back to claim his rightful heavyweight title at wrestlemania 25.
could u imagine that - that would be the ultimate story - tho it would be better if it was the royal rumble and he was number 30
__________________
i own everton fans on the internet....that's what i do
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 11:10 AM   #35
Matt
Happy-go-Lucky
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,059


Jim Ross would go spastic.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! "
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 12:31 PM   #36
Jayesh87
You can't see me!
 
Jayesh87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post


Jim Ross would go spastic.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! "
Just like when Cena returned
__________________
Jayesh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 12:32 PM   #37
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post


Jim Ross would go spastic.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! "
'Business has just picked up!'
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 12:33 PM   #38
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
I watched his first UFC fight - he's a fucking grock isn't he. Anyway he walked in the octagon. looked in great shape, trhow a few big punches that if they had landed he would have killed his opponent before the guy he was fighting dived at his legs taking him down, got him in a figure four leg lock and brock tapped out.

The fight was over in about 60 seconds haha

oh the undertaker and someone else from wwe(can't remember who) where in the crowd - i was half expecting them to jump in and help out with a steel chair or two
Stone Cold and Kurt Angle were in attendance.

Yeah, Lesnar looked impressive but couldn't finish the job on his opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Thats what they said on the news

Word on the street is he's coming back to claim his rightful heavyweight title at wrestlemania 25.
So wrong on so many levels

Yet laughable
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 12:36 PM   #39
redmacca
Houllier
 
redmacca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMichael View Post
Pah, figure four leglock ftw. Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
The texas cloverleaf is my finisher smell what the rock is cookin?
redmacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 12:39 PM   #40
Joe King
Hodgsoned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 19,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmacca View Post
The texas cloverleaf is my finisher smell what the rock is cookin?
Didn't the Rock do the Sharpshooter?

All he needed to do was the MOST ELECTRIFYING MOVE IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT,



THE PEOPLES ELBOW!!!!
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > General > General Sports

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.