It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > General > General Sports

Old 20-07-14, 04:08 PM   #81
baitman
Daddy day care

some dude playing is the doppelganger for seb coates

edit; Victor Dubuisson

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson

Last edited by baitman; 20-07-14 at 04:11 PM.
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 20-07-14, 04:10 PM   #82
ChesterDave
Paisley

Dubuisson?

ChesterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-14, 04:12 PM   #83
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterDave View Post
Dubuisson?

the very same

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-14, 04:34 PM   #84
Chazza
Des Lynam

Garcia to -14
Chazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-14, 04:57 PM   #85
Chazza
Des Lynam

Sergio twats it into the grandstand and it bounces out just to the right of the green
Old 20-07-14, 04:59 PM   #86
ChesterDave
Paisley

Sergio
Old 20-07-14, 05:11 PM   #87
ChesterDave
Paisley

Rory in the thick thick rough by the looks of it
Old 20-07-14, 05:31 PM   #88
Chazza
Des Lynam

Sergio with a shocker trying to get out of the bunker.
Old 20-07-14, 05:31 PM   #89
RichC
Meh

That's done for him now
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-14, 05:31 PM   #90
ChesterDave
Paisley

Good recovery at the second attempt. You'd think now though he needs help from Rory rather than picking up shots on his own
Old 20-07-14, 05:54 PM   #91
ChesterDave
Paisley

The way that person ran to the ball with their arms out
Old 20-07-14, 05:59 PM   #92
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv View Post
???
Rory teeing off on the first with a driver
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-14, 06:00 PM   #93
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterDave View Post

The way that person ran to the ball with their arms out
She looked like a meff
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-14, 06:21 PM   #94
ChesterDave
Paisley

Rory in the middle of the fairway and 5 shots to get to the hole. 276 to go
Old 20-07-14, 06:22 PM   #95
ChesterDave
Paisley

Oh my. In the bunker. Hows your luck Rory?
Old 20-07-14, 06:31 PM   #96
shanks69
Dalglish

Rory wins.
Old 20-07-14, 06:31 PM   #97
Chazza
Des Lynam

Entertaining last round.
Old 20-07-14, 06:33 PM   #98
RichC
Meh

Aye, he made hard work of that. Cracking win though
Old 20-07-14, 07:26 PM   #99
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?

What a week that was

Got a real downer feeling now...like holiday blues, gutted that's it's all over and I'm back in work tomorrow

But what a week and experience....and also, part of me is glad it's over as I'm completely fucked now haha...feet hurt, legs ache, I'm shattered....all of I've done is drink alcohol, eat hog roasts, watch golf and sleep...non stop for a week haha...so a bit of normality and detox will be nice
Old 20-07-14, 08:07 PM   #100
RichC
Meh

Crazy stat about Woods

Quote:
"Tiger's won more majors than he's missed cuts on the PGA Tour. That's a truly great player. Rory's got some way to go - though when he plays his best he's better than everyone else, including Tiger."

Tiger Woods won 14 majors between 1997-2008 and his last triumph was at the US Open six years ago. He has missed 10 cuts in 300 starts as a pro.
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 20-07-14, 10:26 PM   #101
Fredo
Not to be taken seriously

Great player, but a bit of a dick by all accounts.

https://vine.co/v/M2m0pJn2wDm
Old 20-07-14, 10:31 PM   #102
Chazza
Des Lynam

Gotta love the autograph refusing.

It's a restricted area to be fair.
Old 20-07-14, 10:35 PM   #103
Chazza
Des Lynam

Old 20-07-14, 11:10 PM   #104
G
Paisley

He's a united fan, it should come as no surprise he's a bellend.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-14, 11:14 PM   #105
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

I thought he was right to give that kid the brush off. He'd won the Open about 60 seconds earlier, he was in a restricted area and shouldn't have been accosted like that at all. Shame for the kid, but them's the breaks
Old 20-07-14, 11:24 PM   #106
Chazza
Des Lynam

Old 21-07-14, 12:31 AM   #107
Liverpool
Paisley

is that pic his house? smug flash cunt
Liverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-14, 09:30 AM   #108
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I thought he was right to give that kid the brush off. He'd won the Open about 60 seconds earlier, he was in a restricted area and shouldn't have been accosted like that at all. Shame for the kid, but them's the breaks
He'd not even signed his scorecard yet. Players always want to make it official before they faff about signing autographs etc. ]

Edit: Ah just seen Poulter's tweet above
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-14, 09:52 AM   #109
PTP

yeah totally don't get the criticism i've seen some give him. It's not like he pushed the kid in the face and told him to fuck off.

personally i'm made up mcilroy despite him being a manc and also i do like sergio and would love to see him win a major.

but mcilroy is the real deal as a golfer.
Old 21-07-14, 09:56 AM   #110
PTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpool View Post
is that pic his house? smug flash cunt

don't get me wrong - he's had a pretty decent (not great but decent) golf career and he's made a bucket load of money

but he is a proper smug flash cunt - and what i've seen of him on twitter, he does a bit of a 'joey barton' - gets involved with comments like "yeah well, i made it as professional golfer so your opinion on golf doesn't matter" etc.
Old 21-07-14, 10:08 AM   #111
PTP

another thing to throw in there...........

there was a worringly growing number of nobheads throughout the week. God i hate some humans.

Just cunts - who were there to do nothing but be cunts and don't give a fuck about golf or other spectators.

Don't get me wrong - nothing wrong about having a good time. On friday, me and my mates got fucking bladdered and had a right scream - but we did it in the tented bar areas, we kept it amongst ourselves, - we weren't out on the course shouting "fuck off tiger yer cunt" when he missed a putt etc.

Plenty of people just went for no other reason than to get pissed and cause trouble - i don't mean to sound old there - but i saw it - groups of lads, just standing back, no interest in the golf - sitting there getting pissed - and then would get involved, start abusing golfers/spectators - and the second anyone said something to them they'd all be "yer what...what you saying...fuck off you cunt...we've paid for our tickets too yer cunt so fuck you, we'll fucking smash yer in " etc etc etc - one particular incident like this was directed to an 90 yr old fella with his wife and the area was full of kids/families. Then they'd go 'grafting lad' to see what they could nick of people

fucking bellends.....wish there was a way to rid the planet of these bellends....

Really hope it wasn't just a 'scouser' thing. What i mean by that is, obvs because of the location it was full of scousers getting the train over and getting involved.

obviously any major sporting event coming to an area will attract day trippers just coming to see what the fuss is about etc. That's what it's all about.

But i can't recall ever seeing this many nobheads when i've gone to the open in other locations??
Old 21-07-14, 10:19 AM   #112
Fredo
Not to be taken seriously

I think he's an absolute twat (McIllroy). The way he treated his former girlfriend as well shows that (Caro Wozniacki remember?). Heard he got a lot of stick from sections of the crowd as well, and he wasn't very happy about it.
Old 21-07-14, 10:31 AM   #113
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
another thing to throw in there...........

there was a worringly growing number of nobheads throughout the week. God i hate some humans.

Just cunts - who were there to do nothing but be cunts and don't give a fuck about golf or other spectators.

Don't get me wrong - nothing wrong about having a good time. On friday, me and my mates got fucking bladdered and had a right scream - but we did it in the tented bar areas, we kept it amongst ourselves, - we weren't out on the course shouting "fuck off tiger yer cunt" when he missed a putt etc.

Plenty of people just went for no other reason than to get pissed and cause trouble - i don't mean to sound old there - but i saw it - groups of lads, just standing back, no interest in the golf - sitting there getting pissed - and then would get involved, start abusing golfers/spectators - and the second anyone said something to them they'd all be "yer what...what you saying...fuck off you cunt...we've paid for our tickets too yer cunt so fuck you, we'll fucking smash yer in " etc etc etc - one particular incident like this was directed to an 90 yr old fella with his wife and the area was full of kids/families. Then they'd go 'grafting lad' to see what they could nick of people

fucking bellends.....wish there was a way to rid the planet of these bellends....

Really hope it wasn't just a 'scouser' thing. What i mean by that is, obvs because of the location it was full of scousers getting the train over and getting involved.

obviously any major sporting event coming to an area will attract day trippers just coming to see what the fuss is about etc. That's what it's all about.

But i can't recall ever seeing this many nobheads when i've gone to the open in other locations??
Old 21-07-14, 10:38 AM   #114
PTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigey View Post
I think he's an absolute twat (McIllroy). The way he treated his former girlfriend as well shows that (Caro Wozniacki remember?). Heard he got a lot of stick from sections of the crowd as well, and he wasn't very happy about it.
"the way he treated his girlfriend" - what do you mean? - its not like he was cheating on her with hookers or going round beating her up is it.

he did get shit from the crowd and its wrong - golf has always been one of those sports that prided itself on sportsmanship and despite rivalries/having favourites, the crowds have always appreciated and respected each golfer

sadly more and more of this is creeping......Personally the only reason i think people were abusing Rory Mcilory is because he's a successful rich superstar and they're jealous.

Using the fact that he supports man united or he dumped his girlfriend who is popular was nothing more than a an excuse for them to act like cunts

Last edited by PTP; 21-07-14 at 10:42 AM.
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-14, 10:43 AM   #115
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

What the fuck is wrong with people
Old 21-07-14, 10:50 AM   #116
PTP

Quote:
i actually stood up to some of these cunts on the thursday.

Sat at the back of the 13th green. Two bellends (this time with manc accents) were clearly drunk - and cheering on faldo

but they were being rude/obnoxious and shouting when players where on the green/about to putt - they were pushing through to the front and glaring at anyone who looked at them

i was sat on this grassy bank - surrounded by kids/old people - i was on my own.

These two guys kept screaming randomly - "keep going nick" -

after about the 10th time of them blurting it out an old guy near me laughed and said "he's not going to stop mate"

he got a laugh from the crowd and the two mancs were furious with him - and sat there staring at him whilst the crowd watched the golfers putt out.

the second they'd finished and people started to move around they were straight up and saying

"which one of you old fucking cunts said something....is what that cunt there....the fucking old prick....none of you saying anything now are yer you bunch of cunts"

seriously that bad - everyone was silent. So i stood up and told them to calm down/wind their necks in - there are kids about etc

they stared at me and were eyeing up going for me and i was standing thinking right....this is about to go off at the golf And i all i was thinking was it's Thursday lunch time, and i've got my full weekly pass round my neck! i can't afford to lose this.

but by this time the marshalls/stewards where on there way to get them and the two lads ducked off into the crowd and disappeared - probably thinking they were dead funny and dead hard.
Old 21-07-14, 10:55 AM   #117
PTP

Quote:
What the fuck is wrong with people
there were some great moments and some funny moments.

darren clarke walks on to the first tee and gets wolf whistled cause he's lost so much weight and he was laughing his head off.

I heard someone, as tiger was walking passed shout "keep going tiger...ROOOAAARR" which was well timed.

And the odd 'Finish it Robbie lad" aimed at 'Rickie' Fowler, got the odd laugh the first couple of times (it got boring after the millionth time tho )

as i say - not saying people can't go and have a laugh, enjoy themselves and i'd say 90% of the people there did that....

i saw plenty of groups, like me and my mates, who just spent the day in the beer tent getting pissed/watching the big screen and having fun but without causing issues.

Just 10% there to be nothing other than knobheads.

Last edited by PTP; 21-07-14 at 11:04 AM.
PTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-14, 10:59 AM   #118
PTP

i'll also add - this seems to be increasing not just with golf but all big events.......my dad came up with a theory....

it used to be football....but it's not as easy now.....football matches are well policed/security is tight - and it's harder to get bladdered/cause trouble and get away with it...

however big events like the golf - it's a great excuse...."right lads....lets all get fucking smashed and go the golf and cause mayhem" - it happens at the darts/boxing/concerts/festivals etc - any excuse to be a prick and piss people off.

Apparently some of the bars of an evening where horrible places to be. Luckily i know the area so went to the pubs out the way a bit that wouldn't attract the knobheads
Old 21-07-14, 11:15 AM   #119
Alex
Administrator

Boxing is the worst. I have only ever watched it live once, and the crowd was full of pissed up dickheads all thinking they were Mohammed Ali.

Never again.
Old 21-07-14, 11:17 AM   #120
Gray
Dalglish

Yep, i was at Hattons first Vegas fight. It was fucking embarrassing. Place was crawling with cunts
Gray is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > General > General Sports