It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Old 25-10-11, 03:17 PM   #41
Lee
Chunder camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Yep. Why would he even feel the need to say the "fucking black cunt" bit?
Fuck me.

He's vile. Just vile scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
I'm not just saying this because it's Terry or Chelsea, but given what was picked up by the cameras surely the FA have to investigate whether Ferdinand complains or not?
You'd like to think so mate. Good point.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 25-10-11, 03:19 PM   #42
Lee
Chunder camel

Okay we all know he's a chav, a liar, a cheat, a racist, a crook and generally just a disrespectful cunt and horrible person. And footballer's aren't known for being the smartest... but is he really that fucking thick that he thinks people will believe this story?

Staggering.
Old 25-10-11, 03:22 PM   #43
Maxiedge
Shankly

I think in 10 years time, John Terry's going to look back and wish he went with the 'blind cunt' story.
Maxiedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 04:09 PM   #44
dom9
Ant Pisser

Just seen the editing and resulting mayhem in this thread.
Old 25-10-11, 04:16 PM   #45
Assassin
Kloppite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Polo View Post
I would have been fervently in defence of him before, but seriously, 'brown people'? Wtf
I'm sporting a decent tan from my last holiday. I feel deeply agrieved the slitty eyed cunt would refer to me as brown person and not a tanned cunt

Last edited by Assassin; 25-10-11 at 04:19 PM.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 04:20 PM   #46
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxiedge View Post
I think in 10 years time, John Terry's going to look back and wish he went with the 'blind cunt' story.
this is getting mental.
Old 25-10-11, 04:29 PM   #47
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

i think terry should just go with the cunt angle before he offends anyone else
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 06:32 PM   #48
Craig_H
Hodgsoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I know its a pretty serious offence if true, but did they really need to include this line...

Unless its a Shagg-ism
Haha...I can confirm the shagger hasn't been at work here. I live near Surbiton & one of my friends put a status update on Facebook, saying how appalling it was that he'd pulled out of this & disappointed all the kids.
Craig_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 06:38 PM   #49
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
RT @JWTelegraph: FA now says that it has received a complaint in relation to alleged racist abuse at QPR/Chelsea game and will investigate
Old 25-10-11, 06:39 PM   #50
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

QPR statement

Quote:
The Club is aware of an alleged racist incident in Sunday's Barclays Premier League fixture between QPR and Chelsea at Loftus Road.

The Football Association are now expected to conduct enquiries into the alleged incident.

QPR Chairman, Tony Fernandes, commented: "Queens Park Rangers Football Club does not condone racism in any way, shape or form.

"As a Club, we will provide our players with our unequivocal support when alleged incidents like this occur.

"The Club has, and will continue to support Kick It Out's One Game, One Community initiative, football's equality and inclusion campaign.

"However, we are keen to draw a line under this alleged incident and focus on our forthcoming fixtures, starting with Sunday's London derby at Spurs."

The Club will be making no further comment at this stage.
Old 25-10-11, 06:57 PM   #51
Craig_H
Hodgsoned

Word is, he refused to go to the PA at the pet shop when he saw that they'd sent a black cab to collect him.
Old 25-10-11, 06:58 PM   #52
dom9
Ant Pisser

What do people think of Ferdinand and QPRs conduct and approach here?
Old 25-10-11, 07:08 PM   #53
Assassin
Kloppite

They are coming from the darkside
Old 25-10-11, 07:13 PM   #54
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Quote:
Johnny Terry: "I welcome FA enquiry & look forward to clearing my name asap. Until then I have no further comment."
Old 25-10-11, 07:45 PM   #55
Deano
Shankly

Quote:
Johnny Terry: "I welcome FA enquiry & look forward to clearing my name asap. Until then I have no further comment."
Johnny Terry: "I welcome FA enquiry & look forward to clearing my name asap. Until then I have no further comment you cunts
Deano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 08:34 PM   #56
BringbackBiscan
Hodgsoned

Is he supposed to say it right as Cashley Cunt walks past? Unless it's a very common incident then surely Cole would have reacted to hearing the phrase "Black cunt"
BringbackBiscan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 08:39 PM   #57
Rowan
Shankly

Given that his ex wife is a known racist I'd be amazed if Cole hadn't become attuned such phrases. Probably didn't even register.
Old 25-10-11, 08:43 PM   #58
BringbackBiscan
Hodgsoned

There's absolutely no reaction from Cole at all in Terry's direction. If it's supposed to be right at that moment, then I'd seriously doubt he wouldn't have reacted in the slightest.

If anything he seems to look at Ferdinand strangely.
BringbackBiscan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 08:44 PM   #59
Chrono
Almost The Shittest Cowboy

I was willing to give Villas-Boas the benefit of the doubt until he said this about Terry: "I find it strange that people doubt a player who is hugely representative of his country. "

Just fuck off, seriously fuck right off with a statement like that. He just became my most hated manager.
Chrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 10:12 PM   #60
The_weatherman
Smug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono View Post
I was willing to give Villas-Boas the benefit of the doubt until he said this about Terry: "I find it strange that people doubt a player who is hugely representative of his country. "

Just fuck off, seriously fuck right off with a statement like that. He just became my most hated manager.
Well, he is not wrong though is he? When I think of England, John Terry immediately springs to mind, I though you all looked and spoke like him
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 25-10-11, 10:15 PM   #61
Vermilion
Shooterista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono View Post

Before i read this post, i had said to my brother earlier, that i was fed up with AVB already, with his smarmy answer for everything attitude.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 10:39 PM   #62
Lee
Chunder camel

Yeah, AVB is a bit of a cunt.
Old 25-10-11, 10:57 PM   #63
Rich
Est1892's Fire Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Yeah, AVB is a bit of a cunt.
seems like an arrogant, wavy-haired, tosser.
James Philip Milner Fanclub #1
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11, 11:58 PM   #64
IN_RAFA_WE_TRUST
Hodgsoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_weatherman View Post
Well, he is not wrong though is he? When I think of England, John Terry immediately springs to mind, I though you all looked and spoke like him
IN_RAFA_WE_TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-11, 12:50 AM   #65
Craig_H
Hodgsoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackBiscan View Post
There's absolutely no reaction from Cole at all in Terry's direction. If it's supposed to be right at that moment, then I'd seriously doubt he wouldn't have reacted in the slightest.

If anything he seems to look at Ferdinand strangely.
I think the actual racist term comes a few seconds after Cole has walked past. It's possible the little cunt didnt hear what the big cunt said.
Old 26-10-11, 06:25 AM   #66
jono
Fagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
Before i read this post, i had said to my brother earlier, that i was fed up with AVB already, with his smarmy answer for everything attitude.

I shall call him.......... Mini Mourinho!!

Then City scored and I screeched and this big bloke, a Liverpool supporter, made towards me and I thought he was going to throttle me. But he just pulled my scarf from under my coat so it lay on the outside, and said: "You should always be proud of your colours, lad."

Lee Chapman - Arsenal and England defender
jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-11, 08:59 AM   #67
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?

anyone following stan collymore on twitter? - it all went fucking off last night regarding racism in football - crazy shit
Old 26-10-11, 09:02 AM   #68
Vermilion
Shooterista

Quote:
Originally Posted by jono View Post

I shall call him.......... Mini Mourinho!!
Old 26-10-11, 09:02 AM   #69
Vermilion
Shooterista

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
anyone following stan collymore on twitter? - it all went fucking off last night regarding racism in football - crazy shit
Will have a look now, suppose a lot of it will have been deleted ?
Old 26-10-11, 09:05 AM   #70
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?

i don't think so - collymore took loads of abuse, and retweeted it all and kept the debate going - think he was also on air with talksport too and it was kicking off on there as well
Old 26-10-11, 09:10 AM   #71
Vermilion
Shooterista

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
i don't think so - collymore took loads of abuse, and retweeted it all and kept the debate going - think he was also on air with talksport too and it was kicking off on there as well
Yes your right, been looking at it, searched twitter for Collymore and got a load of tweets that had been directed at him, just looking at his account now.

OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt
by StanCollymore
I would dearly love to say I'm surprised by some of the vile abuse @StanCollymore and @JasonRoberts30 are getting this evening. But I'm not.
Old 26-10-11, 09:11 AM   #72
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Aye he got some depressingly vile abuse last night. I hope more and more of those scumbags can face some sort of charges for that shit, we're seeing more social media trolls being prosecuted these days.
Old 26-10-11, 09:13 AM   #73
Vermilion
Shooterista

Quote:
Aye he got some depressingly vile abuse last night. I hope more and more of those scumbags can face some sort of charges for that shit, we're seeing more social media trolls being prosecuted these days.
Odd really, sure he discussed racism when the Suarez claim was made by Evra, but don't think he got this level of abuse ?
Old 26-10-11, 09:14 AM   #74
Alex
Administrator

The voice of the scum minority is louder than the normal majority. Its always been the case. You rarly hear praise, but always hear a complaint.
Old 26-10-11, 09:16 AM   #75
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Well he tweeted some more edgy stuff last night which drew some scummy responses. Said that in his playing days one player said to him "at least my mother never slept with a fucking coon", and claimed he was prepared to take lie detector tests with the (unnamed) geezer. I think it all spiralled from there.
Old 26-10-11, 09:19 AM   #76
Alex
Administrator

Does stuff like that not give the racists air though? Or do you think its better to get it out into the public?
Old 26-10-11, 10:16 AM   #77
Fivex
The Wisp

Anyone got a copy of this Daily Mail article that's now been removed?

Quote:
John Terry racism row: Anton Ferdinand should get on with the game
A few years ago I made the mistake of taking a fashionable guide book along on a trip to Spain. Aside from lecturing me on what an injustice it is that Gibraltar remains British, it was scathing about the iniquities of bullfighting. The real spirit of Spain, the true family sport, the guidebook said...

Hello mert.
Fivex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-11, 10:17 AM   #78
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

It hasn't been removed ...click the link in your own post
Old 26-10-11, 10:19 AM   #79
Fivex
The Wisp

Must be cached on your PC mate, c&p please?

Everyone else is getting this
Quote:
Sorry...
The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.

If you have typed the URL in by hand, please make sure you have entered it correctly, with no capital letters of spaces.

Alternatively, if you have clicked on a link on Mail Online and found this page, please report the problem to our technical team and we will correct it as soon as possible.

Looking for a particular section and not sure how to find it? Our site map provides a overview of our entire site.

Hello mert.
Fivex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-11, 10:30 AM   #80
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Haha. Oh. Oh dear. No wonder they removed it.

Quote:
Football might not be perfect but it's come a long way since racism in the 1970s

By STEVE DOUGHTY

Last updated at 5:27 PM on 24th October 2011

A few years ago I made the mistake of taking a fashionable guide book along on a trip to Spain. Aside from lecturing me on what an injustice it is that Gibraltar remains British, it was scathing about the iniquities of bullfighting. The real spirit of Spain, the true family sport, the guidebook said, was football.

So it was interesting shortly afterwards to watch those family-minded Spanish football fans treating black England players to savage racial abuse during a friendly match in Madrid, complete with monkey chants of the crudest kind.

Around the same time, Spain’s national football manager referred to black French player Thierry Henry in vicious terms during a training session, and was as a result subjected to a very minor fine.

Just to show that less than liberal views are not confined to Spain’s football crowds, its motor sport fans blacked up specially to goad British driver Lewis Hamilton at a Formula One race. Apologists explained that in Spain when they make fun of the colour of your skin, it’s not racism, dear me no.

When we read about British footballers levelling complaints of racism against each other, it’s worth making the comparison with what passes as everyday behaviour in a nearby country we are often invited to admire.

It may or may not be that the charges laid by Manchester United’s Patrice Evra against Liverpool’s Luis Suarez are well founded. The same goes for the allegations by Anton Ferdinand of QPR against John Terry of Chelsea – although given Terry’s general level of conduct racial abuse of an opponent would be pretty ordinary stuff.

But the horrid and open abuse of the past is gone. When crowds pick on black players these days it is the exception, and the fact is quickly reported and condemned. Any player who resorts to racial slurs against an opponent or a team-mate risks exposure and humiliation. Every club seems to be promoting a kick racism out of football campaign, beyond the point of boredom.

This is not to deny that it has been a long hard road for black footballers. When I was a child it was a commonplace that black players were talented but lightweight, so sports writers would say the Brazil team of the 1960s were great because they had creative black forwards and steady, dependable, white defenders.

Black players in England had to work against the assumption that they would crack swiftly under pressure, a view that helped them get a particularly rough reception from opposing teams.

Breakthrough: Viv Anderson became the first black footballer to play for England in modern times

When the breakthrough came in the 1970s, and Viv Anderson became the first black footballer to play for England in modern times, the week-in week-out taunting of black players continued. I was a regular at Stoke City watching an able young winger called Garth Crooks, and you would not want to put up with the kind of thing he endured on a regular basis.

Things have changed, and they have changed with the switch of mood at big-time football grounds which means you are now more likely to be assaulted at your local cinema multiplex than at a Premier League match.

I took my elderly mother to watch a game at Highbury for the last time before they knocked it down. We took our seats in the East Stand to the sound of typical North London football fan conversation around us: ‘Where’s Lucy today?’ ‘Oh, she couldn’t make it this time, she had to marinate the lamb in rosemary.’

In the second half Arsenal sent on an African forward called Kanu. Kanu could either be brilliant or spend all afternoon falling over the ball. On this occasion he kept falling over the ball. A youngish bloke sitting in front of us lost his temper after one particularly ludicrous pratfall and yelled, at the top of his voice, something about ‘you black b*****d’.

There was a terrible silence.

Football reflects us all as it always did, and these days it's both racist and not racist at the same time

The bloke leaped up and wheeled round 180 degrees in the same movement, shoved his face straight in front of my mother’s, and said in firm and formal tones: ‘I’m terribly sorry about the racist comment.’

You could not imagine such a thing happening at a football match 30 years ago. Football reflects us all as it always did, and these days it’s both racist and not racist at the same time. Things may not be perfect but, at the end of the day, Gary, there are worse things to complain about.

So, Mr Evra and Mr Ferdinand, I know you feel insulted. But perhaps in this case you could just put up with it and get on with the game.

est1892 > Football > General Football