It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Old 03-10-12, 04:22 PM   #81
Nick77
Joe Allen's love child

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcasemore View Post
I see Roberto Martinez has been fined by the FA for his outburst after them losing to United

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19729114

Interestingly Fergie hasn't been given the same punishment after his rant about Foy
And Foy's been demoted to League 2!
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 03-10-12, 04:35 PM   #82
ChesterDave
Paisley

IN the last 3 or so weeks 'the hairdryer treatment' has been increasingly used by journos.

Its a fucking shit phrase.
Old 04-10-12, 09:16 AM   #83
tsb
Dalglish

They are interested in Tom Ince.

One we might regret letting go?
tsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12, 09:23 AM   #84
Assassin
Kloppite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsb View Post

We did not let him go, he chose to go!
Old 04-10-12, 12:54 PM   #85
Gingawaria
Dalglish

Quote:

Not at all, Sterling's a lot better than him. He wouldn't have got a game here.

JURGEN KLOPP - LIVERPOOL MANAGER

YNWA
Gingawaria is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-12, 09:22 AM   #86
magicalbarnes
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
LOL

(click the link to see the video)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...uHgG2h-oq9oaTT
Fergie's cracking up!

Im glad fergie did that actually, maybe it will teach all those sky reporters not to kiss his arse so much.
magicalbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-12, 09:27 AM   #87
Red_Polo
Takin' Her Easy

Is it just me or does he appear to be bladdered?
Red_Polo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-12, 10:07 AM   #88
Fredo
Not to be taken seriously

He's a facking cunt isn't he.
Old 06-10-12, 10:22 AM   #89
MrsB
looking at the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Polo View Post
Is it just me or does he appear to be bladdered?
Totally.
MrsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-12, 12:06 PM   #90
BigChief
Paisley

What are the odds of Demento being Jimmy Savilled as soon as he's dead? I reckon reports from FA/BBC/Sky/refeering individuals can't wait for their 15 minutes of fame to start exposing the obvious corruption Demento's caused in English football.

Certainly will make for better television than countless eulogising after a few weeks.
Old 08-10-12, 12:08 PM   #91
Captain Stu
Dalglish

Quote:

As previously said - Sterling is better and letting him go also meant his fucking prick of a Dad couldn't stick his nose in anymore. Demanding huge contracts and promises of how many games he's going to play.

Fuck off.

I hope he doesn't end up working out somewhere else though, he looks talented but let's hope it's just because he's at Blackpool in the Championship.
Old 08-10-12, 12:16 PM   #92
RichC
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChief View Post
What are the odds of Demento being Jimmy Savilled as soon as he's dead? I reckon reports from FA/BBC/Sky/refeering individuals can't wait for their 15 minutes of fame to start exposing the obvious corruption Demento's caused in English football.

Certainly will make for better television than countless eulogising after a few weeks.
I've wondered about this, I really do think we'll here some stories emerge once he's gone.

Never been a conspiracy theorist but the stuff United have got away with over the years!
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-12, 12:21 PM   #93
Captain Stu
Dalglish

More than likely it'll be confirmation of what we already know - tapping up players, the FA afraid to punish him for pretty much anything lest they end up on the receiving end of a bollocking, etc...
Old 08-10-12, 12:30 PM   #94
ChesterDave
Paisley

So we might get to find out why Scholes was not disciplined for his confession he fouled players deliberately (so he was retured at the time but surely when he returned that was worthy of a ban).

We might get to find out why they took no action against him for his typical diving cheating foreingers opinions.

Or why despite multiple warnings about his future conduct they have still not charged him for his comments last week despite then having charged Martinez.
Old 08-10-12, 12:34 PM   #95
BigChief
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stu View Post
More than likely it'll be confirmation of what we already know - tapping up players, the FA afraid to punish him for pretty much anything lest they end up on the receiving end of a bollocking, etc...
I'd settle for that. At the moment the above is brushed under the carpet as conspiracy theories. Would like to see them in large print on slow news days.
Old 08-10-12, 01:53 PM   #96
dom9
Ant Pisser

Quote:
Howard Webb reviewed Robin Van Persie incident and didn't consider it to be act of violent conduct @Iandennisbbc
Old 08-10-12, 01:55 PM   #97
Chazza
Des Lynam

He also saw the Tiote stamp on Cleverly and decided that was ok.
Chazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-12, 01:55 PM   #98
Captain Stu
Dalglish

If anything, that just proves more that Webb is a terrible referee rather than showing that he's a member of Slurgie's hareem.
Old 08-10-12, 04:42 PM   #99
BigChief
Paisley

No it doesn't, it shows that Tiote had to be let off if Van Persie was to be the same. Newcastle wouldn't miss Tiote as much as manure would miss Persie.
Old 08-10-12, 05:18 PM   #100
lfcJT07
Souness

When was the last game Manure lost when their referee was Howard Webb?
lfcJT07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 08-10-12, 10:56 PM   #101
Liverpel
Anything

http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/0...ve-Affiar.aspx
Old 14-10-12, 10:18 PM   #102
ChesterDave
Paisley

Fergie won't be happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ail%2BReporter
Old 14-10-12, 10:36 PM   #103
Vermilion
Shooterista

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterDave View Post
It'll be Suarez's fault.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-12, 12:48 PM   #104
magicalbarnes
Dalglish

Ferguson: Rio let us down

Rio Ferdinand's refusal to wear a 'Kick It Out' T-shirt before Manchester United's win over Stoke is set to spark internal disciplinary action.

Sir Alex Ferguson said on Friday that his players would wear the shirts before Saturday's Premier League game and condemned Jason Roberts, who also refused to wear a 'Kick It Out' T-shirt prior to Reading's defeat at Liverpool.

Speaking to United's in-house TV channel MUTV, Ferguson said: "I am disappointed. I said (on Friday) that the players would be wearing it in support of the PFA and that every player should adhere to it.

"And he goes and lets us down. We will deal with it, don't worry."

Roberts and Ferdinand were protesting at what they perceive to be a lack of action by the 'Kick It Out' organisation in combating racism in football.

After high-profile incidents involving Reds striker Luis Suarez - banned for eight matches - and Chelsea's John Terry - suspended for four games - in the last year, Roberts was particularly unhappy with the latter punishment.

"The four-match ban was, for me, not a heavy enough sanction for what happened," Roberts said in the week.

"I'm totally committed to kicking racism out of football but when there's a movement I feel represents the issue in the way that speaks for me and my colleagues, then I will happily support it.

"I think people feel let down by what used to be called 'Let's Kick Racism Out of Football'.

"People don't feel like they have been strong enough."

While Ferguson condemned Ferdinand, Reading boss Brian McDermott stood firmly behind Roberts.

He told Sky Sports News: "Jason has had a very strong view of it and I respect Jason's view.

"It was important to him what he did today. I 100 per cent back him."

At Old Trafford and prior to United's game with Stoke, which they won 4-2, all of Ferdinand's outfield team-mates wore the black 'one game, one community' T-shirts as agreed but the former West Ham man sported a bright red United tracksuit top.

Ferdinand eventually took his training top off to reveal he was wearing a United training shirt, with the DHL sponsors logo.

It represents an obvious snub to the anti-racism message, and directly contradicted Ferguson's stance on the matter yesterday when the United boss was asked what he thought of Roberts' protest.

"Everyone should be united, with all the players in the country wearing the Kick it Out warm-up tops," Ferguson had said.

"I don't know what point he (Roberts) is trying to make.

"I don't know if he is trying to put himself on a different pedestal from everyone.

"But he really should be supporting all the rest of the players who are doing it."

Stoke boss Tony Pulis backed the right of players to decide whether or not they wanted to wear the Kick It Out shirts.

"They are given the opportunity and chance to decide," he said.

"Let me say this about this country. People have the right to say yes or no. In a lot of countries you haven't the right.

"You can do what you want here. You have the chance to stand up and say you don't want to do it.

"This is a great country. It is multi-cultural. It is the best country in the world. They might have a gripe. Maybe rightly so, especially when you see incidents like the one in Serbia.

"I have never - and no club I have managed - have ever worried about anything like that. Black, white, Catholic, Protestant, you treat people as human beings. There is good and bad in religion and colour. You have to be straight down the middle and treat everyone the same."

On the subject of funding for Kick It Out, he added: "I don't know enough about it. The black players at our football club get treated exactly the same as the white lads. There is no difference. That is the way it should be."
Old 21-10-12, 01:11 PM   #105
ChesterDave
Paisley

It neglects to include the telling remark from DBF... It embarrassed him. Nothing to do with the campaign
Old 16-01-13, 04:42 PM   #106
Baracus
Roggy

Signed some commerical deals with the Richest Guy in China Yesterday ( Soft Drinks)

If the Glazers do ever wanna sell up. I'm sure there will be plenty of Billionaires to snap them up

Baracus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-13, 04:47 PM   #107
Tee
El Pistolero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Signed some commerical deals with the Richest Guy in China Yesterday ( Soft Drinks)

If the Glazers do ever wanna sell up. I'm sure there will be plenty of Billionaires to snap them up
But don't you know, there aren't any more out there.
Old 16-01-13, 04:49 PM   #108
Captain Stu
Dalglish

The best thing that could happen would be that some H&G-alike cunts buy them out with promises of riches, saddle them with debt and drive them into a big mountain of shit.
Old 16-01-13, 04:59 PM   #109
Rich
Est1892's Fire Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stu View Post
The best thing that could happen would be that some H&G-alike cunts buy them out with promises of riches, saddle them with debt and drive them into a big mountain of shit.
That'll never happen. The best thing that could happen is the club bring in the wrong managers post-Ferguson.
James Philip Milner Fanclub #1
Rich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-13, 04:59 PM   #110
Baracus
Roggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee View Post
But don't you know, there aren't any more out there.
Clearly

Baracus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-13, 05:01 PM   #111
Captain Stu
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
That'll never happen. The best thing that could happen is the club bring in the wrong managers post-Ferguson.
You never know...

I don't think their first appointment after Slurgie will be a big name, I think someone like Phelan might take over for a year, wait for the hype to die down and then make their move for a permanent manager.

Nobody in world football will want that job straight away, least of all because his chair at Old Toilet will be stained with so badly piss stained.
Old 17-01-13, 02:05 AM   #112
Daffy Duck
Shankly

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT?!?!?!

Look at fuckin Dowd.
Daffy Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-13, 02:13 AM   #113
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft

Got a yellow for that didn't he?
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-13, 02:15 AM   #114
Daffy Duck
Shankly

I thought that's a clear direct red.
Daffy Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-13, 07:52 AM   #115
Muddled
Meat Shield

Nah, it's late and a yellow. In my opinion, of course.

What does boil my piss is how everybody giggles that it's 'typical Scholesey'.
Muddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-13, 10:04 AM   #116
magicalbarnes
Dalglish

Quote:
Man Utd home advantage led to penalty decisions - Sam Allardyce
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce says the decision to deny his side at penalty at Old Trafford but award Manchester United one, was down to home advantage.

Wayne Rooney scored the only goal of the game as West Ham lost 1-0 to crash out of the FA Cup after a replay.

Allardyce's side were denied a penalty when the ball struck Rafael's arm, only for the hosts to be awarded one later when Jordan Spence handled late on.

"You see it time and time again at Old Trafford," Allardyce said at full-time.

"There's no doubt about the difference between Rafael's handball and Jordan Spence's.

"Spence plays for West Ham and the away team, while Rafael plays for the home side at Old Trafford."

Rooney went on to blast the penalty over, but Allardyce was nonetheless furious at the decision.

"With Rafael, the ball hits his hand but no penalty is given. With Jordan Spence, the ball hits his hand and it's a penalty. The incidents are the same. If you give one you've got to give both, simple as that."

Allardyce went on to suggest that referee Mike Dowd had been perfectly-placed to give West Ham the decision, having seen the replays.

"The ref did not see Rafael's handball because of his position. But he was in a worse position to see Jordan Spence's than Rafael's."

Victory saw Manchester United through to a fourth-round tie against Fulham and veteran Ryan Giggs admitted he was relieved to get through. "I'm pleased," he said.

"It's the FA Cup and anything can happen. You saw that from some of the results last night, so I'm pleased to get through.

"When you've got players coming back from injury it can be tough sometimes. And we have to give credit to West Ham, they were tough to play against."

It looks like Big Sams in trouble from his master.
Old 17-01-13, 10:06 AM   #117
magicalbarnes
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddled View Post

Yep i cant stand the chuckling culture 'ahhh good old scholsey, he still cant tackle after all these years'. Its as if they're commending him for being cute!
Old 17-01-13, 11:41 AM   #118
tufty
Fagan

yet another Scholesey special

and strange how Bacon face didn't kick off when only 3 mins of added time was shown, wonder how many mins would have been shown if they had been one nil down ?

Keep this quiet
if you carefully grind off the edges of a 50p coin you can use it as a 10p

tufty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-13, 11:46 AM   #119
Lee
Chunder camel

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalbarnes View Post

Yep i cant stand the chuckling culture 'ahhh good old scholsey, he still cant tackle after all these years'. Its as if they're commending him for being cute!

And this 'Fergie time' bollocks too. Bastards.
Old 17-01-13, 12:20 PM   #120
danperkins
Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in three moves

Quote:

It is very annoying listen to them saying that shit, ah typical Paul Scholes tackle mistimed etc... no he is just a dirty little bastard.

est1892 > Football > General Football