It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Old 23-02-14, 07:21 PM   #1
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

New Football Stadium Designs

The future home of Beskitas will be built upon the former home ground, due to the former ground being deemed a historic monument. The stadium will hold 41,000 spectators and accommodate 143 luxury suites, the historic Eski Aç?k tribune is built into the stadium which keeps the clubs great history.
......... Vodafone Arena (Beskitas JK)

The brand new home to CSKA Moscow will seat 30,000 fanatic Russians who will undoubtedly be staring at the glaring skyscraper attached to the stadium which is designed to model the clubs first European trophy.....
CSKA Moscow Stadium (CSKA Moscow)

Truly an artistic gem for the upcoming world cup and for years to come. Corinthians will be receiving a stadium with fabulous open space, two reflecting pools on each side of the stadium, and many high end accommodations. Seating will be reduced after the world cup to a very modest 48,000.
Arena de Sao Paulo (Corinthians)]

Another stadium under construction for the worlds biggest tournament, the Arena Pantanal provides a very British appearance within the Brazilian beauty. A capacity of over 42,000 for a team sitting in the Brazilian 3rd division may seem ridiculous, but they’ll be left with a gem.
Arena Pantanal in Cuiaba

Spartak has been looking to build a new stadium from as early as the mid 1990s. Initial plans went for a stadium with about 35,000 seats, but this was later revised upwards to 43,000 with an eye on the upcoming 2018 World Cup. The stadium comes accompanied with an indoor arena being able to accommodate about 12,000 people.
Stadion Spartak (Moscow)

Estadio Beira Rio
Located in a picture-postcard setting, theEstadio Beira-Rio is the home of Internacional, arch-rivals to their Porto Alegre neighboursGremio. A project fully funded by the clubitself, 50,000 strong voices will be on display during and after the world cup.

Complicated due to many financial setbacks, the newMestalla is scheduled to be open in 2014. It will seat 71,000 and Valencia supporters should be very pleased with their new accommodations, however the Mestalla will be missed.
Nou Mestalla (Valencia)

The Stade Gerland will be no more as OlympiqueLyonnaais have invested in a new 50,000 venue located inDecines which will host the 2016 european championships. Lyon have spent 250 million euros in construction, and it is expected to be opened in 2015.
Stade des Lumieres (Lyon)

The historic Veldrome will be receiving a much needed face lift before the 2016 European championships. An increase in capacity to 67,000 combined with a roof and enhancement of facilities, Marseille will be proud tenants of a UEFA Elite Stadium.
Stade Veldrome (Marseille)

Truly a diamond among rocks, Palmeiras will be tenants to the most innovative arena in South America. Future home to 45,00 spectators who will have the joy of dining in two world class restaurants, or view the 200 luxury suites available for spectators
Allianz Parque (Palmeiras)
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 23-02-14, 07:22 PM   #2
Yozza
Shankly

Nice thread Bender my man....

Bob's Miserable Bastards Club Member #2
Yozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-14, 07:24 PM   #3
Cormack74
Shankly

I love a good stadium thread - top work Bender.
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-14, 08:35 PM   #4
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Thanks Yozza & Cormack.
Old 23-02-14, 08:52 PM   #5
Vermilion
Shooterista

I want this one please mr JH.

Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-14, 08:57 PM   #6
Stanbull
Benitez

The future home of Everton Fc, the Peoples Stadium in Rhyl

Stanbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-14, 10:04 PM   #7
Vermilion
Shooterista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanbull View Post
The future home of Everton Fc, the Peoples Stadium in Rhyl

Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-14, 11:17 AM   #8
fah-q
Touching cloth

Lyon's new one looks like a giant motorway service station.
fah-q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-14, 01:52 PM   #9
Yozza
Shankly

A couple of American football ones that look, well, different

Two different options for the Atlanta Falcons

Option 1 has a cool folding out roof

Theres a video link to see how the roof would work:

http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/new...derings/vzmcf/

I quite like the geometry of the second option

Minnesota Vikings new stadium - very bizarre

Old 24-02-14, 01:54 PM   #10
dom9
Ant Pisser

Brings back memories of that lovely G&H design.
Old 24-02-14, 03:15 PM   #11
Liverpool
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom9 View Post
Brings back memories of that lovely G&H design.
only cost 30 odd million for those lovely pics wish we were getting a new stadium though
Liverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-14, 03:16 PM   #12
dom9
Ant Pisser

Old 24-03-14, 10:52 AM   #13
Yozza
Shankly

Pictures of Beckham's planned stadium for new Miami MLS side

Old 24-03-14, 10:54 AM   #14
Tee
El Pistolero

We really do need a new stadium.
Old 24-03-14, 11:37 AM   #15
Resu
Dalglish

We really need a bigger Anfield. I guess it won't look as nice, but it's supposed to be our fortress, not a architects wet dream.
Old 24-03-14, 11:39 AM   #16
Alex
Administrator

Old Stadiums are what I love. The rusty metal, the concrete with years of people standing on it. It all adds to the atmosphere.

At the old Colchester ground, there was a post I had scratched my name into. 10 years later it was still there, just with a layer of paint over. Thats what I loved. It felt lived in. New stadiums now just seem like hospitals to me. Far to sanitised.
Old 24-03-14, 11:43 AM   #17
Tee
El Pistolero

We need to think of the next 100 years for Liverpool FC, and for that there has only ever been one solution IMO, Stanley Park and a new state of the art facility.
Old 24-03-14, 11:46 AM   #18
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?

alex you hooligan
Old 24-03-14, 11:53 AM   #19
Resu
Dalglish

What exactly do you put in "state-off-the art"? What you really need is a turf, the right amount of covered seats around it and the extras (exec boxes, chancing rooms, rooms for media etc). You don't need a nice wavy roof, colorful lighting on the outside, etc. it could be that there will be need for a bigger capacity at some stage, but hopefully they have thought of that. There will not be the need of a 100 000 stadium IMO. Should that be case there will be money available to solved that as well. The infrastructure is another thing, but the stadium won't be moved that far some so the solution should cover both cases.
Old 24-03-14, 11:55 AM   #20
Tee
El Pistolero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resu View Post
What exactly do you put in "state-off-the art"? What you really need is a turf, the right amount of covered seats around it and the extras (exec boxes, chancing rooms, rooms for media etc). You don't need a nice wavy roof, colorful lighting on the outside, etc. it could be that there will be need for a bigger capacity at some stage, but hopefully they have thought of that. There will not be the need of a 100 000 stadium IMO. Should that be case there will be money available to solved that as well. The infrastructure is another thing, but the stadium won't be moved that far some so the solution should cover both cases.
State of the art, do I really have to explain it? Not aesthetically, but the functionality of the stadium. Have a think mate, its not rocket science!
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 24-03-14, 12:03 PM   #21
Resu
Dalglish

At least we're on the same page when it comes to the aesthetic part of it. I just can't see how we can't get the rest with a re-build of Anfield. I agree it would be more convenient to get it all in Stanley Park, where you can plan everything around the stadium, but to me staying at Anfield outweighs that.
Old 24-03-14, 12:06 PM   #22
Roboklopp
Cuboid Humanoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fah-q View Post
Lyon's new one looks like a giant motorway service station.
Old 24-03-14, 12:07 PM   #23
Gingawaria
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yozza View Post
Pictures of Beckham's planned stadium for new Miami MLS side

I think the fireworks going off during the match might be a bit off-putting!

JURGEN KLOPP - LIVERPOOL MANAGER

YNWA
Gingawaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-14, 12:08 PM   #24
Alex
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
alex you hooligan
Used to bunk in too
Old 24-03-14, 12:11 PM   #25
Roboklopp
Cuboid Humanoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
alex you hooligan
Was about to say the same. Is this really the sort of character we want policing these boards?
Old 24-03-14, 12:58 PM   #26
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Old Stadiums are what I love. The rusty metal, the concrete with years of people standing on it. It all adds to the atmosphere.

At the old Colchester ground, there was a post I had scratched my name into. 10 years later it was still there, just with a layer of paint over. Thats what I loved. It felt lived in. New stadiums now just seem like hospitals to me. Far to sanitised.
Were talking stadiums not Bomb Shelters
Old 24-03-14, 01:01 PM   #27
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Were talking stadiums not Bus Shelters

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all.
baitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-14, 01:12 PM   #28
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
Old 26-03-14, 04:11 PM   #29
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

The new AS Roma Stadium
Old 26-03-14, 04:18 PM   #30
Yozza
Shankly

There's a different angle/visual to that which is really cool - echoes of the Coliseum

I'll dig it out when I can

Old 26-03-14, 04:23 PM   #31
Tee
El Pistolero

Stadium envy.......
Old 26-03-14, 05:07 PM   #32
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yozza View Post
There's a different angle/visual to that which is really cool - echoes of the Coliseum

I'll dig it out when I can
Old 26-03-14, 05:08 PM   #33
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee View Post
Stadium envy.......
Stunningly Beautiful (The Stadium not you Tee]
Old 26-03-14, 06:12 PM   #34
dom9
Ant Pisser

Quote:
The new AS Roma Stadium
What's the capacity of that one?
Old 26-03-14, 06:39 PM   #35
Yozza
Shankly

looks different from yours Bender? This was unveiled today....

Beautiful design

Roma unveil plans to move to new £250m stadium inspired by the Colosseum

Three-time Serie A champion Roma plans to build a new privately financed stadium inspired by the Colosseum on the outskirts of the Italian capital.

Labeled 'Stadio della Roma' for now - until naming rights are awarded - the facility will seat 52,500 spectators and be able to expand to 60,000 for major matches.

Building costs for the stadium itself are estimated at 300 million euros (£250 million) but the overall price, including surrounding infrastructure and transport, will run far higher.

The new stadium will be in the Tor di Valle area in the city's southwest, about halfway between downtown and Fiumicino airport.

Slated to open for the 2016-17 season, the stadium has been a big goal since Roma was purchased by a four-man group of Boston executives, who in 2011 became the first foreign majority owners of a Serie A club.

For years, Roma has shared the Stadio Olimpico with city rival Lazio but that stadium features a running track and poor sightlines for football.

'The Stadio Olimpico has been a great place for us to play but it has clearly had its time,' Roma president James Pallotta said on Wednesday.' (The new stadium) is clearly going to give us a competitive advantage."

Rome Mayor Ignazio Marino sat next to Pallotta at the City Hall presentation and supported the project, although he warned the stadium would not open until the necessary surrounding infrastructure was in place.

'Hopefully we will have an expedited process and a two-year construction plan,' Pallotta said. 'I want to see Francesco (Totti, Roma's 37-year-old captain) be the first person to run out on that pitch'

The stadium is being designed by American architect Dan Meis, who has drawn up the plans for numerous stadiums and arenas in the United States, plus the Saitama Super Arena in Japan.

"It's impossible designing a building here without considering the architectural history in Rome," Meis said. "The stadium will have an outer wall that will be a new vision of the Colosseum."

It will be purpose-built for football, the fans seated as close as possible to the pitch and a three-tiered seating design with a sharp inclined.

Keeping fans in mind, there will be a 14,000-seat detached section behind one of the goals for the hard-core "ultra" supporters, replacing the Curva Sud from the Stadio Olimpico.

There will also be luxury boxes, plus commercial areas and training grounds outside the stadium.

Financing will come from naming rights, sponsors and priority seating proceeds, while bank loans and equity will finance construction.

If the project becomes reality, Roma will become only the second major Italian club to own its own stadium. Juventus, which is closing in on its third successive title, opened Juventus Stadium in 2011.

"It will be our new home and what I like about this home is the garden in the center, on which we'll need to continue adding pages to Roma's history," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said

Old 26-03-14, 06:44 PM   #36
dom9
Ant Pisser

The Starship Enterprise
Old 26-03-14, 06:44 PM   #37
ChesterDave
Paisley

There are some seriously swanky designs there.
Old 26-03-14, 06:46 PM   #38
dom9
Ant Pisser

have they got a 'kop'?
Old 26-03-14, 06:47 PM   #39
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Wankers printing dud info ...make me look bad..
Yozza
The stadium will be state-of-the-art, with a 52,000-seat capacity and with room for expansion to 60,000........
Zanzi: “It's hard to put a precise figure on the total cost. For now we can say around €300 million just for the stadium”

Last edited by Bender; 26-03-14 at 06:54 PM.
Old 26-03-14, 06:53 PM   #40
Roboklopp
Cuboid Humanoid

Quote:
Wankers printing dud info ...make me look bad
Are you sure it wasn't just out of date info?

est1892 > Football > General Football