It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Old 19-06-15, 10:20 AM   #81
rodo
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheCharmer View Post
Every single post is caked in negativity.
left my rose tinted glasses in the drawer
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 19-06-15, 10:25 AM   #82
BobTheCharmer
Pantomime Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodo View Post
left my rose tinted glasses in the drawer
It's not a case of rose tinted glasses. Anyone with a brain can see that we are not where we want to be and the signings are anything but stellar. However what is the point of constant negative jibes, we have no God given right to be good. Despite our shit season we still came 6th. Only 5 teams got more points. This season we all start on zero points. Let's see what happens.
Old 19-06-15, 10:27 AM   #83
Daffy Duck
Shankly

Mandzukic to Juve for €18m
Daffy Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-15, 10:34 AM   #84
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
It's not a case of rose tinted glasses. Anyone with a brain can see that we are not where we want to be and the signings are anything but stellar. However what is the point of constant negative jibes, we have no God given right to be good. Despite our shit season we still came 6th. Only 5 teams got more points. This season we all start on zero points. Let's see what happens.
CLOSE THE WEBSITE DOWN...man gives own opinion deemed negative Lord have mercy..someone Get intouch with Rev Jessie Jackson
Bob the are two sides pro and neg ...just let people have their say,if your fed up with the so called negativity ignore it,you can't tell people what to post that's not fair.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-15, 10:35 AM   #85
rodo
Shankly

Quote:
I`m not happy with 6th maybe 30 odd years of going the match has my expectations somewhat different
Old 19-06-15, 11:14 AM   #86
BobTheCharmer
Pantomime Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
CLOSE THE WEBSITE DOWN...man gives own opinion deemed negative Lord have mercy..someone Get intouch with Rev Jessie Jackson
Bob the are two sides pro and neg ...just let people have their say,if your fed up with the so called negativity ignore it,you can't tell people what to post that's not fair.
For fucks sake bender, its the constant shit all the time. You are one of the main culprits. Being negative is fine, we're all guilty, but when its in every thread that you post in, its fucking madness. But carry on, I'm not telling you to stop, merely highlighting when it occurs.

Rodo can post what he likes but then I should be able to comment when I think he's being negative for negatives sake.
Old 19-06-15, 11:16 AM   #87
BobTheCharmer
Pantomime Villain

Quote:
I`m not happy with 6th maybe 30 odd years of going the match has my expectations somewhat different
No one is fucking happy with 6th. But that what's it was. Finished, gone, new season approaching.

I'd also add without trying to be a cunt, that if you have this negative outlook on here and you regularly attend games, its probably no coincidence that the atmosphere at matches is so shit. Obviously you alone aren't responsible however if there are lots more like you then it makes sense.

Last edited by BobTheCharmer; 19-06-15 at 11:18 AM.
BobTheCharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-15, 11:23 AM   #88
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
For fucks sake bender, its the constant shit all the time. You are one of the main culprits. Being negative is fine, we're all guilty, but when its in every thread that you post in, its fucking madness. But carry on, I'm not telling you to stop, merely highlighting when it occurs.

Rodo can post what he likes but then I should be able to comment when I think he's being negative for negatives sake.
then it should work both ways,has anybody told you to stop being all positive after a shit season? i haven't ..you don't like certain posters constant negativity then simply don't read/reply to their posts.But fans have every right to be pissed at last season and money wasted.What's your suggestion ?ban anyone and every one each time they make a negative comment?that's life that's the way things are right and wrong,positive and negative ying and yang.If BR does well this new season it will shut alot of us up and i hope he does end of the day we want the same thing success for LFC.

Last edited by Bender; 19-06-15 at 11:28 AM.
Old 19-06-15, 11:28 AM   #89
BobTheCharmer
Pantomime Villain

Quote:
then it should work both ways,has anybody told you to stop being all positive after a shit season? i haven't ..you don't like certain posters constant negativity then simply don't read/reply to their posts.But fans have every right to be pissed at last season and money wasted.
You can't help reading it, its in every transfer related thread.

We have no right at all to be pissed at the money spent, none whatsoever. It isn't ours, we haven't put in shit. A few clubs shop trips where the shelf's have been emptied apart and those lucky enough to get match tickets, its small pittance. Money wasted according to you, I wasn't aware they were one year contracts handed out.
Old 19-06-15, 11:31 AM   #90
BobTheCharmer
Pantomime Villain

Oh and Bender boy, I've never asked for anyone to be banned, ever. You seem very insecure.
Old 19-06-15, 11:31 AM   #91
rodo
Shankly

Never moan at the match
Old 19-06-15, 11:32 AM   #92
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
You can't help reading it, its in every transfer related thread.

We have no right at all to be pissed at the money spent, none whatsoever. It isn't ours, we haven't put in shit. A few clubs shop trips where the shelf's have been emptied apart and those lucky enough to get match tickets, its small pittance. Money wasted according to you, I wasn't aware they were one year contracts handed out.

so Balotelli/Lovren/Carroll were value for money?
Old 19-06-15, 11:33 AM   #93
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
Oh and Bender boy, I've never asked for anyone to be banned, ever. You seem very insecure.
and you make that decision based on ? do you know what goes on in my life?
Old 19-06-15, 11:34 AM   #94
RichC
Meh

Quote:

so Balotelli/Lovren/Carroll were value for money?
Thats not what he said though
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-15, 11:36 AM   #95
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichC View Post
ok best i logout not interested in a one way debate.
Old 19-06-15, 11:38 AM   #96
BobTheCharmer
Pantomime Villain

Quote:
Never moan at the match
If true, which I must take your word for, then fair enough.

There is a difference to moaning and not cheering though. I know myself in the past when I used to go and I was fed up with houllier, I found it hard to get excited at the match. Literally going through the motions.

Anyway it's nowt personal, just you on here are very much a found a vagina but my cock won't work type of guy.
Old 19-06-15, 11:41 AM   #97
Lee
Chunder camel

Old 19-06-15, 11:49 AM   #98
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichC View Post
But the precurser wasn't what bender said either.

There are so many comments at the moment about the nature of other people and their posts, why do so many feel the need to tell people about their personality flaws or whatever? Ball not man etc.

Last edited by Kenneth; 19-06-15 at 11:52 AM.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-15, 11:50 AM   #99
RichC
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
But the precurser want what bender said either.
That's not even English
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-15, 12:02 PM   #100
Daffy Duck
Shankly

^ ^ in the spirit of "ball, not man"
Daffy Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement.
Don't Like Adverts? (Register or Donate)
Liver Bird
Old 19-06-15, 12:14 PM   #101
Alex
Administrator

I think the issue is not between negative and positive. Its that a negative argument can be seen as a positive if its well reasoned.

If you think Lovren is a waste of money. Explain why rather than just stating a fact. Because everyone knows he was a waste. Repeating it just fucks people off.

Criticism is one of the main points for a forum, but dividing people into Positive and Negative camps doesnt really help anything. Im down on the club at the moment, but I like to think im not Negative in how I post about it.
Old 20-06-15, 06:28 PM   #102
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Chelsea and Manchester City have held talks about signing Alex Song from Barcelona, according to Sky sources.

The two Premier League heavyweights are particularly interested in Song because he qualifies as a home-grown player even though he played for Cameroon.

Song, who spent last year on loan at West Ham United, has two years left on his Barcelona contract.
Old 20-06-15, 07:41 PM   #103
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing

You can just picture City rocking up to the Nou Camp, Anfield, OT etc with Toure and Song in a 2 and getting smashed, they seemingly dont learn.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-15, 08:08 PM   #104
Phoenix07
The Normal One

He could be a cheaper option to bolster their home-grown quota. Surely they have some quality youngsters to bring through. They do have an excellent youth set-up, so they should have a look there.
Phoenix07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-15, 08:06 AM   #105
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Premier League champions Chelsea are in talks to sign midfielder Alex Song, 27, who was on loan at West Ham last season. Barcelona value the former Arsenal man at £5m. (Telegraph)
Old 21-06-15, 04:01 PM   #106
Liverpel
Anything

Manchester United have responded to Real Madrid’s bid for David De Gea by telling the Spanish club they want to sign Sergio Ramos, the Guardian understands.

The 29-year-old central defender, who has played 128 times for Spain, has an official buyout clause of €180m (£128m). But his contract at the Santiago Bernabéu expires in July 2017 and United are believed to think they have a chance of signing Ramos without having to meet that figure.

Real Madrid have already had an initial bid for De Gea turned down, believed to be in the region of €18m. Representatives then travelled to the UK for a meeting at which they requested United set a price for the goalkeeper. Madrid remain convinced they will eventually sign De Gea, who has one year left on his contract and wants to return to Spain, and anticipated a meeting that would be a formality. Instead they met a counter-bid: you want De Gea, we want Ramos.

The central defender has been at Real Madrid for 10 seasons since joining from Sevilla for €27m euros. He has played more than 400 games for Madrid and is the vice-captain but negotiations over a new contract have been at a standstill for some time. There have been significant hints of a tension between the player and the club, encouraging United in their pursuit.

There has been interest from other clubs in Europe but none have communicated that directly to Madrid. Real deny having any offers at all. The Barcelona presidential candidate, Jordi Majo, claimed he had been indirectly offered Ramos two days ago. Real Madrid did not deny that story but the player’s camp did, in the Spanish media.

Ramos has two years left on the deal he signed in 2011, meaning Madrid’s hand may not yet be forced – certainly not to the extent that they believe United’s hand is forced regarding De Gea. It is unusual for Madrid to allow a player’s deal to enter into the final two years, though. According to calculations by the Spanish sports daily AS, 11 of the last 14 renewals undertaken by the president, Florentino Pérez, have been finalised before this stage.

Ramos earns €6m euros a year after tax.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...a-sergio-ramos
Old 21-06-15, 05:13 PM   #107
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion

Scary that Ramos is 29 already. Last 10 years have flew by.
RedReet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-15, 11:34 PM   #108
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels

Isn't Ramos a massive cunt or is that Pepe? Or is it both of them?!
Old 21-06-15, 11:37 PM   #109
Liverpel
Anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by foresterbloke View Post
Isn't Ramos a massive cunt or is that Pepe? Or is it both of them?!
Both of them.
Old 21-06-15, 11:38 PM   #110
foresterbloke
Run the Jewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpel View Post
Both of them.
That should suit Man Utd then!
Old 22-06-15, 08:37 AM   #111
Phoenix07
The Normal One

Ramos and Schweinsteiger would be impressive in terms of quality and leadership. Big names too.
Phoenix07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-15, 09:59 AM   #112
The_weatherman
Smug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I think the issue is not between negative and positive. Its that a negative argument can be seen as a positive if its well reasoned.

If you think Lovren is a waste of money. Explain why rather than just stating a fact. Because everyone knows he was a waste. Repeating it just fucks people off.

Criticism is one of the main points for a forum, but dividing people into Positive and Negative camps doesnt really help anything. Im down on the club at the moment, but I like to think im not Negative in how I post about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_weatherman View Post
I think Spurs will finish above us next season, the squads are close in ability, and their's might just edge it, but I think Pochettino is a better manager.
Fortunately I missed all the posts by the tag-team and don't feel like responding to that, but what is so negative about that point I just made? I however think it got very negative reactions which are bound to get another batch of reactions.

Like Shaggy said, we finished behind them for 5 out 6 seasons, they have a good manager and they have a good team, their keeper is very good, Eriksen, Dier and Kane make a strong spine and they have good young players coming through to beef up the squad.
Old 22-06-15, 01:41 PM   #113
meffin
Officially the best insider on this forum. Ever!

meffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-15, 02:05 PM   #114
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Cech to Arsenal ....excellent deal for them.
Old 22-06-15, 02:07 PM   #115
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Kondogbia to Inter reported to be 35m euros (£25m).
Old 22-06-15, 02:47 PM   #116
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite

Quote:
Kondogbia to Inter reported to be 35m euros (£25m).
Same price as we paid for Lallana.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-15, 03:04 PM   #117
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Same price as we paid for Lallana.
yep..... good signing for Inter
Old 22-06-15, 05:12 PM   #118
rodo
Shankly

Cech gone to Arsenal
Old 22-06-15, 08:10 PM   #119
Liverpel
Anything

Quote:
yep..... good signing for Inter
We don't know that yet.
Old 22-06-15, 08:43 PM   #120
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion

Think Cech might turn out to be the best transfer this summer. Surprised Mourinho is letting him join a rival.
RedReet is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > General Football