It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > General > General Sports

Old 12-08-08, 01:20 PM   #401
MrMichael
The Pun Police

That's New Jack, most famous from ecw, he was one seriously crazy mo fo, and the video is what's known as the "Danbury Fall", the story (from wiki)

Quote:
New Jack (legitimately) suffered brain damage and was permanently blinded in his right eye, when he and his opponent, Vic Grimes, fell off a 15-foot-tall scaffold[2], missed the tables that were supposed to absorb the force of their fall and landed on the concrete floor (with Grimes landing on New Jack's head) at Living Dangerously 2000. In a rematch between the two in Xtreme Pro Wrestling (XPW), New Jack threw Grimes from a scaffold, with Grimes plummeting around 25 feet into the ring. The stunt did not work out as planned, as Grimes only landed on one of the twelve tables that were intended to break his fall and ended up dislocating his ankle on the ring rope. In the 2005 documentary Forever Hardcore, New Jack claimed that he had intentionally thrown Grimes too hard in the hopes that he would hit the ring post and for Grimes to be injured or killed
New Jack's also famous for the "Mass Transit incident"

Warning, this is pretty damn disturbing and defo nsfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmIOCgXKxxk

Last edited by MrMichael; 12-08-08 at 01:23 PM.
MrMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-08, 01:28 PM   #402
PTP
Passion for fire alarms or extinguishers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMichael View Post
That's New Jack, most famous from ecw, he was one seriously crazy mo fo, and the video is what's known as the "Danbury Fall", the story (from wiki)

New Jack's also famous for the "Mass Transit incident"

Warning, this is pretty damn disturbing and defo nsfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmIOCgXKxxk
in what way not safe for work - the only things that would worry me in work would be of a sexual nature - so if the new jack guy is raping someone then fair enough
Old 12-08-08, 01:37 PM   #403
MrMichael
The Pun Police

There's an awful lot of blood.

Its really not nice. Basically that's a fat 17 year old kid who (with his father's help) lied that he was older and had wrestling training and got himself in a hardcore fight, agreed to be bladed but flinched, was cut "a bit" too deep and seriously got messed up.

You can hear his dad shouting "ring the fucking bell, he's only 17" for the last 2 minutes. Really quite a nasty one.
Old 12-08-08, 01:39 PM   #404
PTP

sound - thats safe enough for me
Old 12-08-08, 01:48 PM   #405
MrMichael
The Pun Police

This one is a bit more normal... but you can see why they don't let them do many of these in wwe

Check out the ref's expression in no 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXVB6usm7e8
Old 12-08-08, 01:54 PM   #406
PTP

Quote:

Its really not nice. Basically that's a fat 17 year old kid who (with his father's help) lied that he was older and had wrestling training and got himself in a hardcore fight, agreed to be bladed but flinched, was cut "a bit" too deep and seriously got messed up.

You can hear his dad shouting "ring the fucking bell, he's only 17" for the last 2 minutes. Really quite a nasty one.
fuck just watched it - brutal! thye kicked fuck out of him, literalyy blood is pissing from his head and the steel chair from the top rope right on to his head had to hurt!
Old 12-08-08, 02:10 PM   #407
PTP

Quote:
This one is a bit more normal... but you can see why they don't let them do many of these in wwe

Check out the ref's expression in no 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXVB6usm7e8
there is some intense moves in that clip - unreal, people must have been fucked up after recieving some of them!
Old 12-08-08, 02:27 PM   #408
MrMichael
The Pun Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
there is some intense moves in that clip - unreal, people must have been fucked up after recieving some of them!
Aye, but its all fake remember PTP
Old 12-08-08, 02:32 PM   #409
PTP

aye - my arguement with wrestling - regardless of whether it is fake, stage or whatver people want to say to slag it off - no one can argue that some of these guys are supreme athletes, with unbelieveable power/strength/agility etc
Old 12-08-08, 08:07 PM   #410
Joe King
Hodgsoned

Quote:
fuck mrm - whats that from - what happend and what is the fella saying (no sound in work)
Thats New Jack. I'm sure he was signed with the WWE for a short while to feature in the prostitutionised ECW (He was in the original ECW) That is a very famous clip from the indie scene. I think its XPW looking at the ring ropes. XPW were a farty indie from California. They don't run anymore.

Anyway, that stunt was fucked up by New Jack. New Jack should have thrown him through all of the tables however missed and got his opponent through just the one.

(Just seen that Mr M answered the question )

Last edited by Joe King; 12-08-08 at 08:10 PM.
Joe King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-08, 08:10 PM   #411
Joe King
Hodgsoned

Quote:

You forgot to mention that ECW was close to becoming shut down from the Federal Government however the dad didn't want to press further charges.
Old 14-08-08, 03:36 AM   #412
MrMichael
The Pun Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Tover View Post
You forgot to mention that ECW was close to becoming shut down from the Federal Government however the dad didn't want to press further charges.
Aye, there's some stuff about it in "the rise and fall of ecw" video isn't there? Although they did "press charges" -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Three years after the incident, Jerome "New Jack" Young was tried on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and was later sued by the Kulas family. After hearing about Eric Kulas' request to New Jack to make him "get color", a jury acquitted Young of all charges in the criminal trial, and he was later declared not liable in the civil trial.
Old 14-08-08, 05:07 AM   #413
Harv
Randy Marsh

did you delete my post M?

"looking through your posts since 2007 and what you have consistently written about my football team I have come to the conclusion that if you had 1 more brain cell you would be a plant .. your father was a hamster and your mother smells of elder berries, I fart in your general direction ..." Nicey
Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-08, 07:09 PM   #414
Joe King
Hodgsoned

Quote:
Aye, there's some stuff about it in "the rise and fall of ecw" video isn't there? Although they did "press charges" -
Yes, not seen the Rise and Fall, I should d/l it.
Old 14-08-08, 07:58 PM   #415
MrMichael
The Pun Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveybirdman View Post
did you delete my post M?
Which one? No, nothing's been deleted from this thread.
Old 14-08-08, 09:58 PM   #416
Gingawaria
Dalglish

Quote:

Apparently he'd got hold of a surgical scalpel as well so the cut was ridiculously deep, not a nice sight at all.
Gingawaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-08, 04:39 AM   #417
Harv
Randy Marsh

Quote:
Which one? No, nothing's been deleted from this thread.

im sure i made another post in here about how that was all staged etc...just to razz you up

Oh well.

Its fake

"looking through your posts since 2007 and what you have consistently written about my football team I have come to the conclusion that if you had 1 more brain cell you would be a plant .. your father was a hamster and your mother smells of elder berries, I fart in your general direction ..." Nicey
Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-08, 07:50 PM   #418
Jayesh87
You can't see me!

Summerslam on tonight
Old 17-08-08, 07:54 PM   #419
Joe King
Hodgsoned

Summerslam Card

Hell in a Cell Match
Edge vs. The Undertaker Undertaker

WWE Title Match
Triple H vs. The Great Khali Triple H

World Title Match
CM Punk vs. JBL CM Punk

ECW Title Match
Mark Henry vs. Matt Hardy Dunno, don't care

WWE Intercontinental & Women's Titles Winners Take All Match
Kofi Kingston & Mickie James vs. Santino Marella & Beth Phoenix Same

John Cena vs. Batista Does it matter
Old 18-08-08, 11:55 AM   #420
Imy
Jalebi Cook

WWE SummerSlam Results - August 17, 2008
Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana

MVP vs. Jeff Hardy
Winner - MVP

Kofi Kingston (c) & Mickie James (c) vs. Beth Phoenix & Santino Marella
Winners Take All Tag Team Match
Winners - Beth Phoenix (new WWE Women's Champion) & Santino Marella (new WWE Intercontinental Champion)

Shawn Michaels' Announcement

Mark Henry (c) vs. Matt Hardy
ECW Championship Match
Winner - Matt Hardy via DQ, Henry retains ECW Championship

CM Punk (c) vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Winner - CM Punk to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H (c) vs. The Great Khali
WWE Championship Match
Winner - Triple H to retain the WWE Championship

Batista vs. John Cena
First Time Ever Match
Winner Batista

Undertaker vs. Edge
"Hell In A Cell" Match
Winner Undertaker

After the match La Familia is shown clapping backstage. Undertaker gets to the top of the ramp and comes back to the ring. Undertaker picks Edge up and puts him on the ladder in the ring. Undertaker gets another ladder from under the ring and sets it up in the ring. Undertaker climbs the other ladder and grabs Edge by the head. Undertaker screams at Edge and issues the 'Rest in Peace' cut throat signal. Undertaker chokeslams him off through the ring. Yes, through the ring as the canvas breaks and Edge goes underneath. Undertaker throws a ladder out of the ring. The spot where Edge went under the ring catches on first. It leaves the impression that Undertaker sent Edge straight to hell as SummerSlam goes off the air.
---
The Main event matches the HiaC, Cena/Batista, Punk/JBL were meant to be good, maybe worth the download.
Old 18-08-08, 12:04 PM   #421
PTP

sounds good - will prob wait a week or whatevr it is before they put it on sky sports as "wwe exclusive" and watch it for free.

What was shawn michaels announcment, retirement?
Old 18-08-08, 12:09 PM   #422
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Quote:
sounds good - will prob wait a week or whatevr it is before they put it on sky sports as "wwe exclusive" and watch it for free.

What was shawn michaels announcment, retirement?
they won't show it...as for shawn michaels
Shawn Michaels announced that he would walk away from the WWE, but he was accompanied by his wife, Rebecca. Jericho interrupted and ended up accidentally hitting Rebecca in the mouth.

The booking for the Shawn Michaels/Chris Jericho segment at SummerSlam is said to have received less-than-stellar reviews from veteran wrestlers and WWE crew members. Some wrestlers were apparently shaking their heads at the fact Shawn Michaels didnít attack Jericho after Jericho hit his wife, and thought he came off as a ďwimp.ď One side of the argument backstage is that Michaels just admitted he was too unhealthy to fight anymore so thereís no way he would go after Jericho, while the other side of the argument is that some dude just punched his wife and he didnít do anything about it.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-08, 12:17 PM   #423
PTP

why do u reckon they won't show it - - pretty much every pay per view event they have, about a week or two later sky will show it on their normal channels - they usually do it at random times like midnight or something but pretty much everything thats pay per view on sky box office gets shown eventually on their 'normal' channels
Old 18-08-08, 12:30 PM   #424
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

tbh i have never seen them show a main event except on box office......if they have then i appologise
Old 18-08-08, 12:36 PM   #425
PTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOP View Post
tbh i have never seen them show a main event except on box office......if they have then i appologise
- yer see they trick yer - i thoguht the same but look out for it, at some point in the next week to maybe two weeks, on Sky SPorts they will show it.

but they are sly bastards, haha, they don't advertise it, and they won't show it in the listings as WWE - Summerslam etc - They will have it on at like 11pm or somehting on a thursday night and it will just be advertised as WWE Experience or WWE Wrestling, something plain and boring so it won't catch you eye, other for the fact that you notice it's about three hours long! click info and it will say - exclusive coverage of summerslam 08 and it will be the full event

well thats what has happened with every other pay per view event so far, they do the same with the boxing - knowing my luck they won't do it this time and i'll look a twat
Old 18-08-08, 12:45 PM   #426
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

krafty fuckers.....have been watch all the wwe shows over the last 2 weeks and they have been repeats most of the time....thanks anyway mate...guess i better set up the sky+ and series link
Old 18-08-08, 01:21 PM   #427
Parm
Skipinder

Sly Foxes.

"Who's your Daddy now?"

LFC Champions one season someday
Jurgen Klopp is just boss
Semi retired poster
twitter: @parmsahota
insta:@parm78
Parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-08, 01:25 PM   #428
PTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOP View Post
krafty fuckers.....have been watch all the wwe shows over the last 2 weeks and they have been repeats most of the time....thanks anyway mate...guess i better set up the sky+ and series link
aye - i'll have a look out for it, if i see anything it could be i'll let you know.

(does anyone know if you can get the sky tv guide listings online?)
Old 18-08-08, 01:38 PM   #429
Jayesh87
You can't see me!

Will watch it on box office later for free
Old 18-08-08, 01:48 PM   #430
Imy
Jalebi Cook

PTP they never show a box office WWE PPV for free, they show the 'free' (American) PPV events that we get on Sky Sports every so often but i have never seen a free Rumble, Mania, Summer Slam, Survivor Series (in the current WWE/Sky deal).

You may get some highlights during Raw/Smackdown and sometimes you get a WWE special which is a watered down version of either an old PPV or a look at a specific Wrestler (they showed HHH recently).

They do show the boxing a few days later though, if however i've been missing out on the PPV WWE then give us a shout when its next on
Old 18-08-08, 01:55 PM   #431
Jayesh87
You can't see me!

Just watched the Cena/Batista match, fucking amazing!! Trust me!! You need to watch it

Not the same without JR on comms though...

Some vintage Flair moves by the animal aswell
Old 18-08-08, 01:58 PM   #432
Jayesh87
You can't see me!

Taker v Edge next
Old 18-08-08, 01:58 PM   #433
Imy
Jalebi Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Milkman View Post
Just watched the Cena/Batista match, fucking amazing!! Trust me!! You need to watch it

Not the same without JR on comms though...

Some vintage Flair moves by the animal aswell
bloody student

Watch the Hell in a Cell, meant to be one of the best yet
Old 18-08-08, 02:00 PM   #434
Jayesh87
You can't see me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imy View Post
bloody student

Watch the Hell in a Cell, meant to be one of the best yet
Should be an epic as it is about to start with an hour left
Old 18-08-08, 02:07 PM   #435
Jayesh87
You can't see me!

Has Tazz transferred to Smackdown?

OMG UNDERTAKER IS BACK

He has had his Sara tatoo removed aswell.

His entrance is boss.
Old 18-08-08, 02:24 PM   #436
Imy
Jalebi Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Milkman View Post
Has Tazz transferred to Smackdown?

OMG UNDERTAKER IS BACK

He has had his Sara tatoo removed aswell.

His entrance is boss.
Foley is gone/going his contract has finished/finishing so Tazz is back, on ECW they have Todd Grisham and Matt Striker.

Takers Sara Tatoo is gone because he's banging PTP's dream lady Michelle McCool
Old 18-08-08, 02:44 PM   #437
PTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imy View Post
Foley is gone/going his contract has finished/finishing so Tazz is back, on ECW they have Todd Grisham and Matt Striker.

Takers Sara Tatoo is gone because he's banging PTP's dream lady Michelle McCool
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't say that!!!!! - it's all fake, fake i tell you!
Old 18-08-08, 03:13 PM   #438
Jayesh87
You can't see me!

Great match lasted about 30 mins....

Ending was awesome

Won't be seeing Edge for a while.
Old 26-08-08, 01:52 PM   #439
redmacca
Houllier

the spear through the announce table was fuckin sick!
redmacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-08, 02:05 PM   #440
Imy
Jalebi Cook

Mike Adamle announced on Raw that John Cena will be out of action "indefinitely" due to a herniated disc. As of yesterday, Cena was telling those close to him that he wasn't going to miss any ring time, but apparently he's received some serious news regarding the neck injury as he's been pulled from the Unforgiven pay per view and all other events until further notice.

est1892 > General > General Sports