It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > General > General Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-20, 11:06 AM   #4361
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,432
Quade Cooper doing some mad skills on his social media


Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-20, 08:17 PM   #4362
Cormack74
Shankly
 
Cormack74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 9,299
Nah I had my under 11's doing that kind of stuff the year they were county champions
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-20, 10:49 PM   #4363
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 37,777
Got to have some power in the guns to fling a ball like that.
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-20, 12:26 PM   #4364
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormack74 View Post
Nah I had my under 11's doing that kind of stuff the year they were county champions
Hmmm......sure you did and I am going to avoid the obvious points re suitable attire for training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
Got to have some power in the guns to fling a ball like that.
He was such a maverick as was Carlos Spencer and I think Finn Russell is cut from the same cloth. I saw an amazing try by Spencer doing the rounds again recently

Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-20, 01:22 PM   #4365
Zapater
Dalglish
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,788
Spencer's a freak, even in his old age was doing some incredible stuff. I was thinking it's a pity in a way that he didn't play more, but wikied him to see he managed 44 tests which isn't bad when you consider the calibre of player he was competing with. Check the Blues team in that clip, I always consider them rather shit but that's a serious team.

My favourite entertainment player is Freddie Michalak, perhaps not quite as outrageous as Cooper, but not far off. His kicking from the hand was second to none.
Zapater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-20, 02:34 PM   #4366
Irishnev
Shankly
 
Irishnev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapater View Post
Spencer's a freak, even in his old age was doing some incredible stuff. I was thinking it's a pity in a way that he didn't play more, but wikied him to see he managed 44 tests which isn't bad when you consider the calibre of player he was competing with. Check the Blues team in that clip, I always consider them rather shit but that's a serious team.

My favourite entertainment player is Freddie Michalak, perhaps not quite as outrageous as Cooper, but not far off. His kicking from the hand was second to none.
He was as flaky as fuck - v unreliable
Irishnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  est1892 > General > General Sports

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Our Current Balance versus Target. Please help us: (Donate)

Kindly Hosted By DigitalWales
Any posts remain the responsibility of the poster. Neither est1892, its Owners nor any company affiliated will be held responsible from any disputes arising from these posts. The views raised are not necessarily those held by the website or its owners.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.