It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 11-01-22, 03:54 PM   #27321
frank the tank
Shankly

Also, did it not go in off Ing's hand anyway???

I think Villa will fuckin do them on Saturday in the league.

And also, I'd love us to get United in the 5th round of the cup...... so happy days

Ralphy at the wheel
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-22, 03:54 PM   #27322
wiw
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
Accountable in what way though? There isn't an unlimited pool to choose referees from so, other than sacking them off, what sort of punishment could be given?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Retraining I guess, primarily. The idea is to improve decision making.
There's only one body of referees (PGMOL) so it's a bit of a closed shop when it comes to them fucking up. Surely a bit of competition wouldn't hurt? Or increased transparency at the very least. They're not really accountable to anyone in any real sense
Old 11-01-22, 04:19 PM   #27323
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank the tank View Post
Also, did it not go in off Ing's hand anyway???

I think Villa will fuckin do them on Saturday in the league.

And also, I'd love us to get United in the 5th round of the cup...... so happy days

Ralphy at the wheel
In off his thigh.

I agree though, that was not a performance that will have reassured any Man u supporters. Very reminiscent of the CL games where they somehow found a way to scrape through playing badly.

Villa were ripping them open at will.
Old 11-01-22, 05:22 PM   #27324
Deano
Shankly

In fairness he's had 4-5 weeks now, not. long enough time to get the message over. His worry should be he's lost two coaches and brought Ted Lasso in along with another unheard of one. Players are bleating and they still look unfit and lethargic.

Long may in continue.
Old 11-01-22, 05:30 PM   #27325
frank the tank
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano View Post
In fairness he's had 4-5 weeks now, not. long enough time to get the message over. His worry should be he's lost two coaches and brought Ted Lasso in along with another unheard of one. Players are bleating and they still look unfit and lethargic.

Long may in continue.

I think they are fucked though. The players that they have are simply not good enough. The issue there though is that they are all on waaaaaay more money that any other club will pay. So when you see Martial has told him that he wants to leave but he doesn't want to take a pay cut from his 260k per week wage that nobody else is going to pay. Same with Lingard - he would love to be playing every week at West Ham but they ain't going to pay the transfer fee and the wage that he is on - so he needs to take the signing on fee himself.

Essentially, I think they are lumbered with this group of expensive flops until their contracts run out and then they leave for nothing.
Old 11-01-22, 05:37 PM   #27326
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank the tank View Post
:

...Essentially, I think they are lumbered with this group of expensive flops until their contracts run out and then they leave for nothing.
Exactly the trap we shouldnt be blindly walking into with the likes of ox and henderson.

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Fabinho
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-22, 08:14 PM   #27327
frank the tank
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
Exactly the trap we shouldnt be blindly walking into with the likes of ox and henderson.
Oxlade will do what Lallana did when he was here and sit tight until his contract is up. Nobody will pay for him or pay him what lfc do. But he will get a Southampton or some other club that will take him on a free and give him a few mill to sign on

Hendo will be the new milner. Squad player and senior pro

est1892 > Football > General Football