It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892

Go Back   est1892 > Football > General Football

Old 06-12-20, 08:25 PM   #6521
Tribute
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
He is a cunt.

Said it before and will continue to say it. Kane is a snide footballer... and so very, very lucky to get away with shit like this time and time again. Massive bell.
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-20, 11:08 PM   #6522
Cormack74
Shankly

Hopefully at some point, the player he does it to will come down on Kane's head.
Cormack74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-20, 11:23 PM   #6523
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribute View Post
Said it before and will continue to say it. Kane is a snide footballer... and so very, very lucky to get away with shit like this time and time again. Massive bell.
I can't believe he keeps getting away with that shit, some poor player he backs into is going to get seriously injured as they fall. Refs just bottling it as ever.
What about retrospective punishment, why don't the fa, refs, or pfa do something about this.

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
baitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-20, 11:27 PM   #6524
Exiled_red
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitman View Post
I can't believe he keeps getting away with that shit, some poor player he backs into is going to get seriously injured as they fall. Refs just bottling it as ever.
What about retrospective punishment, why don't the fa, refs, or pfa do something about this.
He has the England captain's armband immunity
Old 06-12-20, 11:28 PM   #6525
baitman
Daddy day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled_red View Post
He has the England captain's armband immunity
Cloak of invisibility

too many gutless players, no beef or desire. pussies everywhere... sack them all, but not VVD or Alisson
Old 06-12-20, 11:42 PM   #6526
Scratch
If you fail once....

Never realised Spurs Women had signed Alex Morgan...has the Woman's League in this country got a lot of pulling power now, or have there always been big signings here?
Old 07-12-20, 12:04 PM   #6527
S-RED
Dalglish

Seems we are not the nly fans spotting Kane the shithouse

https://www.sportbible.com/football/...VF1sDo1V9huQ0w

Refsupportuk, an organisation who give advice to referees, have said Kane's approach needs to be addressed as it could see youngsters follow his lead and potentially cause a fatal injury because of the way in which the opponent falls.

https://twitter.com/refsupportuk/sta...-play-20201207
S-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 12:25 PM   #6528
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Here is the tweet from within the article.

It is soooo dangerous. He could/will cause a serious head or neck injury to his opponent, in each instance the defender has eyes on the ball, Kane, takes a look, backs in and goes down with the defender head first in free fall. He DEFINITELY knows what he is doing as the quick look in advance tells you.

The fact that he got a pen for the one with Lallana is staggering.

Crowdfund

Vlog
Buzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 12:33 PM   #6529
Pablo
Anti-Antipodeanite

It's disgustingly snide and dangerous and he could put someone in hospital. The only hope I have is that everyone is talking about it now and that refs will eventually cotton onto it and penalise him for it ray:
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 12:34 PM   #6530
RichC
Meh

It's blatant cheating and bloody dangerous.

Hopefully this being highlighted more and more will see him being called out on it.
RichC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 12:39 PM   #6531
Fivex
The Wisp

If he's not careful someone will grip his neck to pull him up off the ground next time he does it.
Old 07-12-20, 12:43 PM   #6532
McDermotX
Paisley

He's been at it for a long time, similarly with England where the plan seemed to be just to win setpieces a couple tournaments back, and nothing has been done about it.
He's got that protection now as well where decisions are always favoured towards him, such as losing the ball in a dangerous place yesterday and a FK is automatically given....exact same happens with Partey a few mins after.....play on.

What he needs is a proper 'Uruguayan dead-leg' challenge, preferably in the small of his back. That'll soften his cough.
Old 07-12-20, 12:45 PM   #6533
Scratch
If you fail once....

I'd like to see that clip above make it's way to the likes of Lineker, who seem active on social media, to see if he comments, or if it at least puts it in his mind next time he's presenting a Spurs match.
Old 07-12-20, 01:14 PM   #6534
Roboklopp
Cuboid Humanoid

Hopefully someone will land with a People’s Elbow on the cunt.
Old 07-12-20, 02:50 PM   #6535
baitman
Daddy day care

Hopefully some poor schmuck he backs into will land across his throat and do the fucker, karma.

Old 08-12-20, 12:21 PM   #6536
frank the tank
Shankly

it is very dangerous alright.

If he does seriously injure somebody - which almost seems inevitable - then it will be on the FA and referees for not taking this seriously. Fuck they even reward it
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-20, 01:31 PM   #6537
Pepe79
Dalglish

I know we’re all biased towards our own players, but fuck me Spurs fans seem to be universally bending over backwards to defend Kane on this.

‘It’s not a foul. He’s just standing his ground. The defenders are actually fouling him by jumping into him while he just stands his ground!’
Pepe79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-20, 01:48 PM   #6538
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe79 View Post
I know we’re all biased towards our own players, but fuck me Spurs fans seem to be universally bending over backwards to defend Kane on this.

‘It’s not a foul. He’s just standing his ground. The defenders are actually fouling him by jumping into him while he just stands his ground!’
Thats such a shit excuse.

If he didnt turn and look at the defender the second the ball comes his way it might stick. But he takes a quick look, then he actually backs into the defender the second they are in the air.

He knows 100% what he is doing.

Crowdfund

Vlog
Old 08-12-20, 01:49 PM   #6539
Norbs
Big Girl's Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormack74 View Post
Hopefully at some point, the player he does it to will come down on Kane's head.
Won't make much difference tbf
Norbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-20, 01:59 PM   #6540
Pepe79
Dalglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
Thats such a shit excuse.

If he didnt turn and look at the defender the second the ball comes his way it might stick. But he takes a quick look, then he actually backs into the defender the second they are in the air.

He knows 100% what he is doing.
Totally. He eyes the player then times it so he hits into them while they’re at the top of their jump. He’s no interest in competing for the ball.
Pepe79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-20, 02:39 PM   #6541
Scratch
If you fail once....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe79 View Post

If he was actually standing still then yes I could by that excuse, but he is backing into them after checking where they are and if they are leaping. Then again, we all make excuses for our own players, even if we know inside we are clutching at straws.
Old 08-12-20, 02:47 PM   #6542
Cormack74
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbs View Post
Won't make much difference tbf
Yeah, I didn't think that through did I
Old 08-12-20, 09:50 PM   #6543
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Can't see Gareth Bale staying at Spurs on a permanent deal ...not really getting the game time he thought he'd be getting.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-20, 10:10 PM   #6544
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft

It's good isn't it. One of the most over-hyped players in the game.
Old 08-12-20, 10:40 PM   #6545
Slinky Skills
Micka "don't f*** with me" Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
It's good isn't it. One of the most over-hyped players in the game.
That'll probably come back to haunt you when we play them.

Always, keep your face to the sun, and shadows will fall behind you.
Slinky Skills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-20, 10:43 PM   #6546
Cormack74
Shankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky Skills View Post
That'll probably come back to haunt you when we play them.
yeah I'd rather Ken had left it for a week or two
Old 20-12-20, 05:16 PM   #6547
Maxiedge
Shankly

Harry Kane to Man City? Possibly even in Jan?
Maxiedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-20, 05:22 PM   #6548
ChesterDave
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxiedge View Post
Harry Kane to Man City? Possibly even in Jan?
They're probably still fixated on Messi signing. Levy would want crazy money to let him go part way through a season.

Personally think you would have to be mad or driven by only money to go to City now. Poor position at the moment with a rebuild needed and a managed part way through a contract. Will you fit the new manager plan/style? Will you like the new manager? I know managers change all the time buy jumping ship knowing a managerial change is around the corner seems a bad choice.
Old 21-12-20, 12:38 AM   #6549
BigChief
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterDave View Post
They're probably still fixated on Messi signing. Levy would want crazy money to let him go part way through a season.

Personally think you would have to be mad or driven by only money to go to City now. Poor position at the moment with a rebuild needed and a managed part way through a contract. Will you fit the new manager plan/style? Will you like the new manager? I know managers change all the time buy jumping ship knowing a managerial change is around the corner seems a bad choice.
It's true how ironic it's become that Spurs probably have a better squad AND manager this season. Pep can't seem to do anything right at the moment. Will no doubt screw up the Jan window with overpriced average signings too.
Old 21-12-20, 10:15 AM   #6550
Exiled_red
Paisley

I can see why Kane might want to go to City long term but if Spurs believe that they are in the title race this year surely them letting him go would be a huge admission that they lack ambition. Similarly as he's a Spurs fan at his boyhood club surely he wouldn't want to leave in the middle of a title challenge, as surely it would mean more to win the league with them than City. And if he did surely the Spurs fans would hate him
Old 21-12-20, 10:50 AM   #6551
spud_gun
Paisley

Spurs may want to sell Kane at the end of the season.

Jose is going to run him into the ground this year.
spud_gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-20, 11:09 AM   #6552
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

They hit a wall at almost the exact second they declared themselves as challengers. It also coincided with the return of poisonous Jose.

Crowdfund

Vlog
Old 21-12-20, 02:01 PM   #6553
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Old 17-01-21, 01:39 PM   #6554
badpiggy
Paisley

Seems to be slipping from Mourinho a bit. Starting to sound like a snarky victim cunt again and scapegoating players. Lovely!
Old 17-01-21, 02:57 PM   #6555
Shaggy
Dressed up as Batman?

Yep

Old 17-01-21, 03:08 PM   #6556
badpiggy
Paisley

I'm not going to bother watching that Spurs doc that casts him in a good light. Pressure reveals character and Mourinho's character is that of a snide cunt with a persecution complex. Fuck him. Wanker for ever.
Old 17-01-21, 03:48 PM   #6557
Buzzo
Donald Buzzworth

I think he came out ‘ok’ in that doc because he was surrounded by so many complete and utter weapons. I think on the back of him seeming quite fair and reasonable when he was out of a job and neutral ended up giving a far more reasonable view on him than he deserved.

When the going gets tough he resorts to throwing pretty much anyone under the bus.

Crowdfund

Vlog
Old 17-01-21, 04:31 PM   #6558
Mr Pink
Benitez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
I think he came out ‘ok’ in that doc because he was surrounded by so many complete and utter weapons.
I think it was more because spurs produced it, or at least were able to have their say about what they could show and what they couldn’t...
Old 18-01-21, 10:04 AM   #6559
frank the tank
Shankly

In reality though, i don't think Daniel Levy will care that Mourinho is a bit salty with the players. Levy seems to love buying and selling players. As long as Mourinho is relatively successful on the pitch (have a go......get CL footy) then Levy won't mind.

The wheels will fall off as soon as Mourinho gives out about signings or lack of them....
frank the tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-21, 10:10 AM   #6560
ntto
Dalglish

video going around of Mourinho on the training pitch telling Bale if he keeps playing like that he's going back to madrid to sit on teh bench
ntto is offline   Reply With Quote

est1892 > Football > General Football