It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

est1892
Old 09-11-15, 01:22 PM   #3561
Mike
Hip Flask Hater

Looks like that "Scouse scum" Chelsea lawyer has been sacked

http://sabotagetimes.com/football/ch...ns-scouse-scum

Quote:
A Chelsea fan who got hot under the collar when asked whether Jose Mourinho should be sacked, has ironically found himself out of a job.

Clive O'Connell, who worked as a lawyer for Goldberg Segalla, was interviewed by the Neeks Sports' YouTube channel after Chelsea's 3-1 defeat to Liverpool and caused controversy by branding Liverpool fans as 'Scouse scum'.

With the video featuring on numerous media sites over the week, O'Connell's employers have responded by sacking the lawyer. In a video released by Goldberg Segalla, managing partner Rick Cohen confirmed that they would no longer be employing O'Connell.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-15, 01:24 PM   #3562
Assassin
Kloppite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Plenty good enough for the jumped up pompous twat. His 2 minutes of fame has really fucked him over
Old 09-11-15, 03:20 PM   #3563
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion

He must reall love the 'Scouse scum' now.
RedReet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-15, 03:20 PM   #3564
Vermilion
Shooterista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Ha! Nicey will be buzzin with this news.

edit: must say i'm rather chuffed myself!
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-15, 03:23 PM   #3565
ChesterDave
Paisley

Anyone fancy a chorus of sacked in the morning?
Old 09-11-15, 06:25 PM   #3566
badpiggy
Paisley

Great to see the Internet Outrageocracy winning another vital battle in the ongoing war of totally pointless justice. Like any of us would like our internet history published. The fact that this fool went public with his fuckwittery in no way merits the outpouring of OTT loathing he's gotten in return. As for losing his job, that seems like a handy way of getting him on something from his bosses point of view. At least I hope it is. If it's genuinely the result of the internet campaign against him then we've all fuckin lost it. What next? Trigger warnings at football matches for those sensitive souls who view football as a "safe space"? What is it with this generation's capacity for outrage and conspiracy about nothing? I'm disgusted by the fact that we had warriors on here willing to give out as many contact details as they could find so we could all "call him out". What asinine horseshit.
Old 09-11-15, 06:43 PM   #3567
Venton
Paisley

You realise your job is now at risk for this heresy? Burn him!
Old 09-11-15, 07:01 PM   #3568
kev776
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpiggy View Post
Great to see the Internet Outrageocracy winning another vital battle in the ongoing war of totally pointless justice. Like any of us would like our internet history published. The fact that this fool went public with his fuckwittery in no way merits the outpouring of OTT loathing he's gotten in return. As for losing his job, that seems like a handy way of getting him on something from his bosses point of view. At least I hope it is. If it's genuinely the result of the internet campaign against him then we've all fuckin lost it. What next? Trigger warnings at football matches for those sensitive souls who view football as a "safe space"? What is it with this generation's capacity for outrage and conspiracy about nothing? I'm disgusted by the fact that we had warriors on here willing to give out as many contact details as they could find so we could all "call him out". What asinine horseshit.
You finished?
kev776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-15, 07:08 PM   #3569
Kenneth
Dan Ashcroft

He makes a fair point. 'I hope his life is ruined, you know, for lolz'.
Old 09-11-15, 07:16 PM   #3570
Venton
Paisley

Ironically when I watch this video the next recommended one was Bridge Over Troubled Water.

Old 09-11-15, 07:25 PM   #3571
Venton
Paisley

Quote:
What is it with this generation's capacity for outrage and conspiracy about nothing?
As a general point I blame this kind of stuff on the great financial collapse and the fact that apart from a few odd exceptions it doesn't seem to be anyone's fault. No-one seems to be in jail for taking all our dough (and I mean all of it -not just some of it) and gambling it away in a great obscene free-for-all. After all, we can jail people for benefit fraud and (eventually) for not paying their tv licence, but we can't finger anyone for el gordo.

We really need a load of people to take the fall for it soon because now that we've done a switcheroo calling immigrants refugees it won't be long before we're right down to the gypsies and the jews.
Old 09-11-15, 07:38 PM   #3572
Beastie
Houllier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venton View Post
As a general point I blame this kind of stuff on the great financial collapse and the fact that apart from a few odd exceptions it doesn't seem to be anyone's fault. No-one seems to be in jail for taking all our dough (and I mean all of it -not just some of it) and gambling it away in a great obscene free-for-all. After all, we can jail people for benefit fraud and (eventually) for not paying their tv licence, but we can't finger anyone for el gordo.

We really need a load of people to take the fall for it soon because now that we've done a switcheroo calling immigrants refugees it won't be long before we're right down to the gypsies and the jews.

And the cyclists, don't forget the cyclists.
Beastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-15, 07:42 PM   #3573
Venton
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
And the cyclists, don't forget the cyclists.
Scum. Just fucking scum the lot of them
Old 09-11-15, 07:43 PM   #3574
badpiggy
Paisley

Gutless scum
Old 09-11-15, 09:39 PM   #3575
CJ
Shadow Inanity Secretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
He makes a fair point. 'I hope his life is ruined, you know, for lolz'.

I have no time for the fella though in his position he should have realised to be careful when someone shoves a microphone in her face.
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-15, 10:54 PM   #3576
EwarWoo
Paisley

Quote:
I'm disgusted
You're outraged by the outrage
EwarWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-15, 02:00 AM   #3577
Beastie
Houllier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venton View Post
Scum. Just fucking scum the lot of them
Quote:
Gutless scum
Utter fucking gutless scum, you know they started ISIS as well
Beastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-15, 08:40 AM   #3578
badpiggy
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
Utter fucking gutless scum, you know they started ISIS as well
hate the cycling but love the cyclist
Old 10-11-15, 08:45 AM   #3579
badpiggy
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwarWoo View Post
You're outraged by the outrage

Mental, isn't it? You'd nearly think all reasons for emotions aren't the exact same. It's like being annoyed about running out of milk and being annoyed that you might lose your job - in some mad parallel universe there's nuance and all that mad stuff but luckily for us here, they're the exact same things.
Old 10-11-15, 09:45 AM   #3580
RedReet
Fantasy Football Champion

Quote:
If his vitriol was aimed at a minority race, would you have been happy for him to keep his job? I know if I was caught even making a race or sectarian joke I’d be out on my ear right and smart, never mind branding them absolute scum. Equally, if I did feel that way and was stupid enough to get caught, I'd deserve to lose my job for being such an idiot.

The man is a twat, I have absolutely no sympathy for him. Whether it’s anyone’s place here or anywhere else to get involved is another matter, but you can guarantee if it was the other way round then that f*cker would be revelling in it.
RedReet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-15, 09:54 AM   #3581
Vermilion
Shooterista

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedReet View Post
If his vitriol was aimed at a minority race, would you have been happy for him to keep his job? I know if I was caught even making a race or sectarian joke I’d be out on my ear right and smart, never mind branding them absolute scum. Equally, if I did feel that way and was stupid enough to get caught, I'd deserve to lose my job for being such an idiot.

The man is a twat, I have absolutely no sympathy for him. Whether it’s anyone’s place here or anywhere else to get involved is another matter, but you can guarantee if it was the other way round then that f*cker would be revelling in it.
Old 10-11-15, 11:06 AM   #3582
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing

Bad piggy has spent 5 years outraged at me saying cunt on here now he's outraged about the outrage over a guy doing hate filled videos and blogs filled with stereotypes about anyone not from his posh street in London. It's a weird old world!!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-15, 11:19 AM   #3583
Alex
Administrator

Are you saying you are outraged, by the outrage of the outrage?
Old 10-11-15, 11:59 AM   #3584
Chris
Typing Tourettes is a thing

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-15, 06:29 PM   #3585
badpiggy
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Bad piggy has spent 5 years outraged at me saying cunt on here now he's outraged about the outrage over a guy doing hate filled videos and blogs filled with stereotypes about anyone not from his posh street in London. It's a weird old world!!
From my point of view both you and that lawyer are the same. My point remains that I dislike Internet witch hunts. Despite the fact that I think you're basically of dubious sanity, in don't think you should have the light of the Internet - happy diwali by the way - shone on you and your family or should have to walk around looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

I'm not "outraged" by you saying cunt at all. I'm mildly distressed by the fact that I have something in common with you
Old 10-11-15, 06:33 PM   #3586
peekay
Dr.

Do you think the lawyer was fired by an internet witch hunt?

There is a decent chance that the law firm had wealthy clients in the Merseyside area who might have told the firm that they were uncomfortable with this lawyer, thus leading to him being sacked.
peekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-15, 07:11 PM   #3587
badpiggy
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
Do you think the lawyer was fired by an internet witch hunt?

There is a decent chance that the law firm had wealthy clients in the Merseyside area who might have told the firm that they were uncomfortable with this lawyer, thus leading to him being sacked.
Sure I totally accept that. It's the call him out/spotlight on his family/ruin him stuff that I do t like. All spouted in the exact same tone as he voiced his bullshit in.
Old 10-11-15, 07:39 PM   #3588
ChesterDave
Paisley

Calling him a cunt because he was a cunt is different to calling someone Scouse Scum.

His employers probably don't even need to have clients in London - just that he is so venemous not because of what an individual has done but because of where a group of people come from.
Old 10-11-15, 08:23 PM   #3589
badpiggy
Paisley

Manc scum, chelscum (every last one of them is a cunt apparently), bitter cunts, gutless scum, bent scum, manc-loving wum cunt? We're not exactly above it on here.

And if you're looking for an explanation, any of us from cities are aware of the manner in which our less salubrious brothers and sisters have their own way of representing the city - so a cockney wanker is a bit different from a Dublin scumbag in the same way that there are representatives of Liverpool that are are disliked in Liverpool for their characteristics and envoys from Newcastle that typify a particular set of Toon nuances that annoy people from there.

This guy ranted and is a bit of a cunt because he's wealthy and from London and seems like a bit of a twat anyway. So fuckin what? Proposing an internet campaign to take him and his family down is hypocritcal madness.
Old 10-11-15, 08:31 PM   #3590
Assassin
Kloppite

Quote:
Manc scum, chelscum (every last one of them is a cunt apparently), bitter cunts, gutless scum, bent scum, manc-loving wum cunt? We're not exactly above it on here.

And if you're looking for an explanation, any of us from cities are aware of the manner in which our less salubrious brothers and sisters have their own way of representing the city - so a cockney wanker is a bit different from a Dublin scumbag in the same way that there are representatives of Liverpool that are are disliked in Liverpool for their characteristics and envoys from Newcastle that typify a particular set of Toon nuances that annoy people from there.

This guy ranted and is a bit of a cunt because he's wealthy and from London and seems like a bit of a twat anyway. So fuckin what? Proposing an internet campaign to take him and his family down is hypocritcal madness.
The thing is...The subject matter was mourinho and losing the game and he just went off on a tangent and started ranting his cityracism for no reason at all. The idiot is a humungous bigot
Old 10-11-15, 08:48 PM   #3591
badpiggy
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
The thing is...The subject matter was mourinho and losing the game and he just went off on a tangent and started ranting his cityracism for no reason at all. The idiot is a humungous bigot
Being from Liverpool is not a race. And I haven't for one second suggested that he isn't an idiot. And he's not a humungous bigot - Ian Paisley or Westboro baptists or BNP or EDL are bigots. He's a wealthy gimp with his head up his arse. And now he's lost his job and been publicly vilified. I'm not sure that the punishment fits the crime. And anyway, my original point wasn't to defend him in any way, it was to express my dislike of the response by a few posters on here.
Old 10-11-15, 08:57 PM   #3592
Alex
Administrator

I think you are confusing Bigots with Xenophobes?

Bigots are people against a group with a different view points.
Old 10-11-15, 09:08 PM   #3593
Assassin
Kloppite

Quote:
Being from Liverpool is not a race. And I haven't for one second suggested that he isn't an idiot. And he's not a humungous bigot - Ian Paisley or Westboro baptists or BNP or EDL are bigots. He's a wealthy gimp with his head up his arse. And now he's lost his job and been publicly vilified. I'm not sure that the punishment fits the crime. And anyway, my original point wasn't to defend him in any way, it was to express my dislike of the response by a few posters on here.
I realise you were not defending him. I was just adding my two penneth, that seems to have fanned the embers. That was not my point.

Anyways I believe, he thinks people from Liverpool are another race. Levels of bigotry can be discussed, but I dont really want to. Going back to his rant, it wasnt uncontrolled, it was was calm, calculated and clear. Based on this, he reaped what he sowed.

All that said. Keep a cool tool BP
Old 10-11-15, 09:16 PM   #3594
Assassin
Kloppite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I think you are confusing Bigots with Xenophobes?

Bigots are people against a group with a different view points.
A bigot is a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions. For example "don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"

Old 10-11-15, 11:03 PM   #3595
peekay
Dr.

Quote:
Sure I totally accept that. It's the call him out/spotlight on his family/ruin him stuff that I do t like. All spouted in the exact same tone as he voiced his bullshit in.
Fair enough.
peekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-15, 12:11 PM   #3596
Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass!

West Brom striker Saido Berahino, 22, is a £20m transfer target for Chelsea. (Daily Telegraph)

Chelsea are ready to sign Galatasaray's Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder, 31, in January by paying his release clause. (Fanatik - in Turkish)
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-15, 01:31 PM   #3597
BigChief
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
West Brom striker Saido Berahino, 22, is a £20m transfer target for Chelsea. (Daily Telegraph)

Chelsea are ready to sign Galatasaray's Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder, 31, in January by paying his release clause. (Fanatik - in Turkish)
Brilliant news. Gives us a proper real chance for top 4 that!
Old 24-11-15, 07:17 PM   #3598
Vermilion
Shooterista

Jose picking his targets as per usual, bloke is just a fast track bully and a twat.

José Mourinho takes swipe at Graeme Le Saux before Maccabi Tel Aviv match.

José Mourinho met Chelsea’s senior players to gauge their attitude and address security concerns before travelling to Israel for Tuesday’s Champions League game against Maccabi Tel Aviv. None of the squad expressed a reluctance to travel.

Chelsea departed for Haifa on Sunday hoping the extra day will help them acclimatise for the match against Group G’s weakest side. It is 14 years since Chelsea played in Israel and on that occasion six members of the squad – Marcel Desailly, William Gallas, Graeme Le Saux, Albert Ferrer, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Emmanuel Petit – opted out of the fixture.

Mourinho namechecked Le Saux when briefly reflecting on that issue from 2001. The former England defender, in his capacity as a member of the FA’s inclusion advisory board, has been critical of the Chelsea manager over the demotion and departure of Dr Eva Carneiro earlier this season.

The fixture in 2001, against Hapoel Tel Aviv in the Uefa Cup, had been staged only a month after the September 11 attacks, with the world on high alert over terrorist attacks. The Israeli minister for tourism, Rehavam Ze’evi, was shot dead on the eve of the match.

Chelsea had been instructed by Uefa to fulfil the fixture but offered their players the choice of not travelling and ended up taking a youthful side. Under the management of Claudio Ranieri, Chelsea’s matchday squad included the likes of Joel Kitamirike – a Ugandan centre-half whose only appearance for the club came that night – Rhys Evans, Pat Baldwin, Danny Slatter and Joe Keenan. Gianfranco Zola captained the side as they lost 2-0.

Tuesday’s game follows the terror attacks in Paris and with tensions high in Israel. Two people were stabbed to death outside a shop in Tel Aviv last week.

“I didn’t speak in a formal way to the squad,” Mourinho said. “I didn’t have a meeting to ask them about their feelings. But I had a couple of individual contacts – more than a couple – to get the feeling.

“It’s not the same to go and play in Israel as it is to go and play in Stoke or Newcastle. The feeling is obviously different. But I got from them the sense of responsibility and, of course, everybody has travelled. Nobody even tried not to go. I didn’t have a single problem within the squad. I didn’t have a Graeme Le Saux. I had everybody without fears, just wanting to come. I even have a player whose wife is going to have a baby either tomorrow or the next day but he’s here, focusing on what he can do for us.

“The fact we went two days before has given us a bit of time to adapt and feel we are OK. We are safe, no problem, and we are just here to play our game. The best way is to focus on football and the happiness and responsibility we have to play football. Leave security questions to people who know more than we do. We just focus on playing.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...israel-chelsea
Old 24-11-15, 07:33 PM   #3599
Phoenix07
The Normal One

He really needs to slip on a wet floor and land on a big, thick, dildo lined with needles.
Phoenix07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-15, 09:10 PM   #3600
dom9
Ant Pisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix07 View Post
He really needs to slip on a wet floor and land on a big, thick, dildo lined with needles.
A non judgemental observation if I may...

Your metaphors are often choc full of sexual references.

est1892 > Football > General Football